Czy dobrze się ma moja babcia po śmierci ciała? Is my grandmother well after the death of her body?

ziutek

Jedi Master
My grandmother passed away from us on Saturday morning.
She died naturally, in her home by her family.
She was lucky compared to most people in the West passing away alone in hospitals and nursing homes . She lost her husband early and lived alone for a long time but fortunately she had many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was a very devout Catholic at least until the death of her husband. Shortly after her grandfather's death, he dreamed of her surrounded by, as her grandmother stated, "devils." From what my mother and her daughter told me, it's possible that she stopped praying so much from that point on. My mother said my grandmother was afraid of old age and death.
Well I think the episode with the dream about devils may have had a big impact here.
As my grandmother was already very weak my mother offered to call a priest to her so she could confess, but she adamantly refused.
She finally let herself be persuaded, and after the priest's visit she suddenly started praying again and asked others to pray for her.
I hope that the priest's visit had an objectively positive effect and thanks to this my grandmother did not get entangled in some unnecessary "wanderings" after death and had a peaceful transition to 5D.

I'm sorry for your loss, ziutek. I think that since she did speak with the priest that she will have an easy time passing over to the other side. May she rest in peace until she's ready for another adventure. :hug:

I hope you don't mind, ziutek, I added the English translation to the title of this thread since this is an English-speaking forum. This way, others will understand the title.

Cs usually say everything's fine. I personally believe if there's anything after, it should be fine for the people who have faith, and it doesn't need to have anything to do with the Catholic Church or any other beliefs. Maybe it's more about some sort of vibe? Praying is connected to the 5D, right? Nowadays, people criticize the Church, as far as I know, the same was going on during the medieval period, when people were constrained by their own senses and beliefs and the Catholic priests were trying to persuade them at all costs. But overall, I think it doesn't have to matter if you go to church or not. The devils you mentioned could be some sort of projection of fear. It reminds me a bit of the Bardo, too—the Buddhist monsters appearing in the mind after death. Overall, I think she should be fine, and many people report having nice near-death experiences spontaneously. First, it's related to hormones experienced during death. Second, I'm not sure, but many people interpret death as leaving all the earth's troubles behind. We'd rather not get anything more, asking if our relatives are fine

Back
Top Bottom