dearputin.com : Raise your voice and stand up for what's right!

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I like to start this topic about the open letter/ petition to support president Putin with the comment from the recent Sott article:

The following letter is addressed to Russian President Vladimir Putin on behalf of Westerners ashamed of the behavior of our governments and media when it comes to their malicious rhetoric and coverage of all things related to Putin and Russia. Since it was first published on August 30, it has received over 22,000 signatures from citizens of over 190 countries. Soon after it was published, a malicious attack brought the site offline, which caught the attention of the Moscow Times.

Very few politicians get Sott.net's seal of approval -- practically all our heroes are dead, many assassinated by the same forces currently lining up Putin in their crosshairs -- but Putin has proven himself to be a statesman and politician of the first order and has done more than anyone on the world stage not only for their own country, but the world at large, countering the U.S. Empire's arrogance and greed. And the amount of lies and barely veiled aggression leveled against Putin has been extraordinary and practically unprecedented.

So we encourage all our readers to take a stand for what's right and sign the letter. We have!

I think it is a great idea, to state: "Let's all sign up", because Putin seems definitely worth it to support him! The petition got almost 25.000 signatures and could get even more :).

Re: Dear Putin letter: Raise your voice and stand up for what's right!

Signed!

And I will share it everywhere I can, to support it.
It is also available in 19 languages, that means I can even share it here in germany, in the german language as well, to news sources and websites that are likely to pick it up!

:thup: :v:

Signed too! It needs to be spread far and wide!

Keit said:
Signed too! It needs to be spread far and wide!

Signed too and let's spread it as much as we can.

Signed too. It's doing surprisingly well at speading the basic truth of the current situation, and it's well-worth supporting.

Signed as well.

Psalehesost said:
It's doing surprisingly well at speading the basic truth of the current situation, and it's well-worth supporting.

Agreed, seems like there are more and more people who aren't buying the western scapegoating of Putin. Wonder how much the social proof of sharing it on social media might be helping with that.

Signed and shared! The letter has been featured on a few other blogs and websites, so hopefully the more signing and sharing there is, the likelier it will be featured and mentioned on sites that have large traffic (possibly even a mainstream news site at some point :huh:) Hopefully more and more people will wake up to the lies MSM is telling them, see the truth being conveyed in the letter and sign it as a gesture of support to Putin and his efforts.

_http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.fr/2014/09/10000-people-have-signed-dear-putin-and.html

_https://1earthunite.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/dear-president-putin-and-russian-people/

Signed and shared as well! I share the letter on a continuous basis, more and more people seem to be interested and start sharing it too!

Pashalis said:
Signed!

And I will share it everywhere I can, to support it.
It is also available in 19 languages, that means I can even share it here in germany, in the german language as well, to news sources and websites that are likely to pick it up!

:thup: :v:

Yes, that's a great idea! It'd be helpful if the letter would be in even more languages! So if anyone notices that his/her language isn't included and could translate it in his/her language, once it's done maybe the website could include that translation. Would be great :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom