Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

You were right that it wasn't necessary.
Thanks for the link, hlat.

I have read this session x times, but I was blind to this part of the discussion - I now realize that. (My God, I laughed out loud at myself)

Thank you again for the link, and your time.

Translated by DeepL
Danke für den Link, hlat.

Ich habe diese Sitzung x-mal gelesen, aber für diesen Teil des Diskussion war ich blind - das ist mir jetzt klar geworden. (Mein Gott, ich musste laut über mich selbst lachen)

Nochmals vielen Dank für den Link und deine Zeit.

We have been discussing Prescott's Life and Afterlife in the reading workshops and I am enjoying this reading very much. I like Prescott's approach to this phenomenon, critical but open and insightful, and the way he presents the testimonies and evidence is quite Fortean, I think.

In the reviews of this famous site, there is a comment by Stafford Betty about this book:
It is hard to do justice to this excellent work. It comprehends much more than I can cover here. It’s especially rich in its analysis of the mystical and spiritual states of the soul that has left the physical body. Prescott has unearthed numerous near-death experiences (NDEs) from a time before they were widely investigated and uncovered riches unknown to me. He is intensely interested in the being of light that NDErs report. What is its nature? Is it God, as some have claimed? It’s neither a person like us nor a thing. Whatever it is, its awesomeness is not in doubt.
But what lies beyond it? He then takes us on a ride into the afterworld as reported, not by people who have almost died, but by those who are actually there and tell us about their world through mediums. He rightly reports how like our world it is reported to be—an active world filled with our friends and relatives doing things. There is music and art, lakes and mountains, and jobs to do. But there are also dark places where lost souls congregate and even drift down to earth to trouble it.
And there is reincarnation, a difficult subject because some spirit communicators don’t seem to be aware of it. For those who don’t reincarnate, there are the true heavens stretching into infinity. Prescott’s comprehensive research has allowed him to leave no stone unturned.
Near the end of this remarkable book he reminds us how extraordinarily fortunate we are to be individual conscious beings in a universe characterized overwhelmingly by unconscious vastness.
This book contains an impressive bibliography and references throughout. Prescott writes with the charm of a novelist (his other job) and the rigor of a careful researcher. I recommend it without reservation.
Amazon.fr :Commentaires en ligne: Life & Afterlife

I just watched a movie and there was a phrase they said in it that I really liked and I want to share it with you.

In the movie a preacher (who is a good person) is dying and in his last words he says to the outlaw next to him, "Remember, remember!" The outlaw replies, "I don't remember!"

And the phrase is this:

God doesn't care what you have done, God cares who you are!

Back
Top Bottom