difference between the Reptlians and the Nephilims ?

That was an interesting post and translation...
So... up !

Lash says "the gnostic texts" but which exactly ? Nag Hammadi ? Where can we find them ?

Did somebody read Lash's books?

Not in His Image: Gnostic Vision, Sacred Ecology, and the Future of Belief ;
The Yin of Tai Chi: Tao, Tai-Chi & the Mysterious Female ;
The Spirit of Tai Chi: Essential Principles ;
Quest for the Zodiac ;
Tai Chi Journey ;
The Hero: Manhood and Power ;
Wu Chi, Tai Chi: The Way of the Tai Chi Person

Namaste said:
For those who understand french, here is an interesting book.:

Le secret des �toiles sombres par Anton Parks.

He narrates the history of the world, the grays, the lizzies... I do not know if the book has been translated in english.

Here is an address of an interview with Anton Parks:

http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

Here is the address of the site of Anton Parks.

http://www.antonparks.com/
The third book is going to be published in the end of the year.
I don't know if it's info or desinfo, I'll read it soon.

Auto-answer : Nag Hammadi here : http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

See also : http(dotdot)//www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
On "matrix language" of Anton Parks. Don't really know what to think of it. Seems strange.

Parks' experiences began at the age of 14, in 1981, with a series of "flashes" that would occur at any hour of the day, and completely beyond his control. These eventually evolved into "visions" that took place from once to three times each day.

The visions seemed somehow to be related to or triggered by the ambient light at the time of their occurrence. The light in the visions had the same "spectrum" as the surrounding light. They came as "jets of light" from above, penetrating the top of his head, at the level of the "seventh principal chakra." They would instantly disconnect him from his surroundings and move him into complete scenes, including the aspect of sound.

He would find himself "inside" a certain being, and usually would find the same set of "personages" around him.

These living experiences would take from two to up to ten minutes. Yet if there were people around Parks at the time the visions occurred, they did not seem to notice that anything special had happened, which leads Parks to believe that he would have been gone for only a few seconds at most, in their time.

Parks struggled to comprehend the source of these visions, and their meaning. It was not until the end of the 90s and much research that he came to understand that they were related to the Sumerian civilization and to a language from which the Sumerian language emerged.

Parks also began to consider aspects of reincarnation theory in trying to comprehend what was happening to him.

The personage whose identity Parks assumed in his visions bore the name of "Sa'am," and it was Sa'am's "destiny" that Parks was retracing.

Sa'am belonged to a group of "reptilian" races known as the Gina'Abul, and these are the divinities who are written about on the Mesopotamian tablets.

Sa'am had a certain crystal that was called "Gírkù." The information that Parks was receiving was in some way coming from the crystal, which led him to wonder if the experience was being played out in his mind by the crystal or if he really was this "Sa-am" who owned it.

After many years of living with these visions, Parks found that they were taking too much of his life, and he began a process of reducing and blocking them. This took many months, but the phenomenon eventually disappeared, in 1991 around the time of the first Persian Gulf War.

Coming to terms with the experience, Parks decided that it was not necessary to know for certain if he truly was the Sa'am personage, although in the depths of his being he is convinced that it is so. Perhaps this was what led him to begin a study of ancient Mesopotamian texts. He and his associates were soon shocked to find that the history they related was practically identical to what he had received - or lived through - in his visions.

Pursuing an interest in the Sumerian language, and aided by his "flashes," Parks discovered the "linguistic code of the "gods".

Eventually what became most important was the need to write and publish the information he was gathering. He began this task in the period 2000-2001.

His work, when complete, will consist of four volumes, containing strict transcriptions of what he received over a period of ten years, plus subsequent research inquiring into the possible validity of the visions.
Grays :

Mìmínu (Greys)

Parks writes in his Karmapolis [K1] interview:

"Mìmínu" is the term that I received [for "the Greys"] in the epoch [from which I derive my memories].

How surprised I was to find it later among the Dogons of Mali for whom this word means "ant".

Decomposed in Sumerian, it gives MÌ-M

wow, interesting interview with john lash. thanks so much for translating it.

you can find all sorts of gnostic codices translations these days. i have "the gnostic bible" translated by marvin meyer. it's a compilation of all sorts of different gnostic traditions' texts...from valentinian, sethian, thomasian, syrian, mandaean, manichaean, cathar, to islamic and hermetic gnosticism (loosely defined).

i'll now need to read back through them with this new conception of the archons and the aeons. as well as this new idea of humans with "guiding stars" those without, perhaps a reference to spiritual humans and organic portals.

Hi lord jim,

It is customary here for new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section of the Forum. No need for personal details - perhaps just a bit about yourself, your interests, how you found the forum, etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom