Do-it-yourself liposomal nutrients

I wanted to point out that my current batch does not have a metallic taste, and the solution was poured directly into the tank without a glass container. I used iSonic P4810 Ultrasonic Cleaner, Cathcart's Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C, and HealthForce Nutritionals Non-GMO Lecithin Powder. I think the prior metallic taste came from either the cheap Brookstone ultrasonic or Lekithos Sunflower Lecithin that I had been using; I do not recommend either.

I am doing this experiment to cure myself as well as to experience reaching bowel intolerance, so I may know what to do in an emergency eg ebola in US.

I've searched the net and herbalists and pharmacies for sodium ascorbate and can not get. I have not found Internet provider in Spain.
I have found ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate. What would be more effective and healthy? I wold like to buy for my family and me.
Thanks

Ariadna said:
I've searched the net and herbalists and pharmacies for sodium ascorbate and can not get. I have not found Internet provider in Spain.
I have found ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate. What would be more effective and healthy? I wold like to buy for my family and me.
Thanks

Ascorbic acid is better for oral intake. Sodium ascorbate is better for the liposomal version.

Sodium ascorbate is also the preferred option for enemas. More info here:

http://www.sott.net/article/284126-Vitamin-C-A-cure-for-Ebola

Ariadna said:
Thanks
It's easy to make sodium ascorbate. Just mix pure vitamin C with water then mix in some baking soda until it's not so sour.

Is magnesium ascorbate good too?
I bought some to try, but can't tell whether it's good or not.

I recently made a batch with half sodium ascorbate and half magnesium ascorbate- and using sunflower lecithin.

Vitamin C/lecithin mixture - question

I wasn't sure where to put this so I just started a topic.

I am reading the recipe for the vitamin C mixture and I see there is a contradiction in the two versions.

In the first section at the top, the recipe, it says to dissolve 1 tablespoon of ascorbic acid in 1 cup of water. But in the section at the bottom, where it says "I made a first batch today", it says 3 tablespoons of ascorbic acid in 1 cup of water.

Which one is the correct mixture, or does it matter?

Re: Vitamin C/lecithin mixture - question

I just saw now where I should have posted this. You can move it if you want to. Sorry about that.

I think that the idea is to get as high concentration of vitamin C as possible. After experimenting, Laura found out that with mixing some sodium bicarbonate you can put up to 6 tablespoons of as orbit acid in 1 cup of water. So, check out the later recipe with sodium bicarbonate. That's the one I've been using.

This is what I do.
3 Tbsp lecithin blended in 1 cup of water, then let it sit overnight.
6 Tbsp sodium ascorbate blended in 1 cup of water.
Blend together sodium ascorbate cup with lecithin cup.
Pour into ultrasonic cleaner and run for 30 minutes.

Aragorn said:
I think that the idea is to get as high concentration of vitamin C as possible. After experimenting, Laura found out that with mixing some sodium bicarbonate you can put up to 6 tablespoons of as orbit acid in 1 cup of water. So, check out the later recipe with sodium bicarbonate. That's the one I've been using.

hlat said:
This is what I do.
3 Tbsp lecithin blended in 1 cup of water, then let it sit overnight.
6 Tbsp sodium ascorbate blended in 1 cup of water.
Blend together sodium ascorbate cup with lecithin cup.
Pour into ultrasonic cleaner and run for 30 minutes.

I gather that sodium ascorbate is an ascorbic acid/sodium bicarbonate compound.

I have 5kg of ascorbic acid, so I am wondering whether I would have to buy sodium ascorbate instead.

I will check out the other recipe before I ask any more questions. I imagine it explains how to incorporate the sodium bicarbonate into the original recipe.

Thanks for the help.

mocachapeau said:
I just saw now where I should have posted this. You can move it if you want to. Sorry about that.

Merged.

mocachapeau said:
I have 5kg of ascorbic acid, so I am wondering whether I would have to buy sodium ascorbate instead.

Aragorn said:

Hi mocachapeau,

You don't have to buy sodium ascorbate if you have bought ascorbic acid. You can add sodium bicarbonate and it would do the job.

The recipe that we have done with you on our last meeting was the basic recipe. As someone else said, you can increase the quantity of ascorbic aid if you want to take more of it. We don't add sodium bicarbonate because we don't like it very much. We prefer the taste without that.

Gandalf said:
Hi mocachapeau,

You don't have to buy sodium ascorbate if you have bought ascorbic acid. You can add sodium bicarbonate and it would do the job.

The recipe that we have done with you on our last meeting was the basic recipe. As someone else said, you can increase the quantity of ascorbic aid if you want to take more of it. We don't add sodium bicarbonate because we don't like it very much. We prefer the taste without that.

Hi Gandalf,

You probably guessed that I was wondering about that. I figured that, with the 80% absorption rate, you are getting enough daily vitamin C with the original recipe. And, as you said before, if you are feeling sick at all, you just have to take more, and maybe more often throughout the day.

I may try it with sodium bicarbonate eventually, but for now I'm going to stick with the original recipe.

I made my first batch last night and it tastes exactly the same as the one you made. Success!

A question on behalf of my daughter.

She would like to know if there is anything that I could add to my vitamin C concoction that would improve the taste. She wants to take it, daily, but unfortunately the taste turns her stomach. She tried it once and she "nearly threw up".

Has anyone done anything like that without affecting the integrity of the mixture?

mocachapeau said:
A question on behalf of my daughter.

She would like to know if there is anything that I could add to my vitamin C concoction that would improve the taste. She wants to take it, daily, but unfortunately the taste turns her stomach. She tried it once and she "nearly threw up".

Has anyone done anything like that without affecting the integrity of the mixture?

My children had the same response to the taste at first. My eldest has a serious gag reflex and did throw up the first time he took it. After that, he just plain refused, because he couldn't get over that one negative experience. For my other two, I had them drink some xylitol sweeten iced tea, take the shot of vit c, and drink some more tea. That worked pretty well for them.

Recently my eldest was sick and wouldn't take the liposomal version. He spent a week feeling miserable and the asorbic acid powder just wasn't knocking it out of him. Finally he said he would take the liposomal and in two days he was much better. I guess he had to learn for himself that it really works and now the taste is not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom