Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt Healing & Diagnostics, ART, Research, Protocols

happyliza

The Living Force
Hello Everyone
I am starting a new thread about my findings, experiences, trainings and health etc. I have been meaning to do this for a long time but am always parrying urgent obstacles, and currently immersed in hospital visits, tests, surgeons, doctor and anaesthetist pending my imminent hospital operation concerning my infected ankle infection of 18 months ago!
I will add to this as and when I can, but in the meantime there is a very important video that peeps will need to record to keep that has just been released which is paramount to our effective healing.
We have already discussed the benefit of spore prebiotics. But here are the reasons, and further little gems as to why I consider Dr. K a Saint of our time, including all the other pioneers and researchers who have helped carve his pathway.
Also very apparent is the vital importance to treating our body as the light/photon, energy body that it is, if any treatment is to be effective.Here is the url. Enjoy and share where possible.
I have been aware of the prevalence of Lyne diseases since first hearing Dr. K, but now may well be the time to review / compare what symptoms you have as doctors have no idea that at least 80% of their patients have Lyme!

Hi Folks
I haven't forgotten this thread. In fact the more I study and learn the more surprised I become that very little has been shared about Dr. Klinghardt and all his amazing diagnostic and healing methods on this forum
They are definitely the natural way of healing and helping others the original Hippocratic way - the most Divine, loving and all inclusive healing methods I have ever come across!
Especially when they are the only ways of diagnosing and healing when tshtf and this is the very reason that despite being so busy seeing real patients every day for 40 years and witnessing what truly is going on, Dr K and Daniella plus their devoted teams of volounteers work around the clock to train as many people as they can in how to spot dis-ease and cure people. As well as give essential news and updates of current findings and new protocols for such needed cures and prevention.
Apart from C's warning about monotonic gold and mms which are minor things in the treatments as there are many other alternatives used I am quite at a loss as to why such a vital missing healing part for this forum is stillthe case?
Please can peeps enlighten me as to why?
Many thanks

Meantime over the last few years I have avidly being following the debriefs every Thursday at 20.30 uk time. Available free to anyone that registers to the Newsletter.
Here I have learned far more and far quickly than what is available on the forum to date.
Some remedies and protocols overlap but there is a wealth of material very sadly lacking which was unable to help me over 5 years ago when I was dangerously suffering from air hunger and severe lung problems and other symptoms. Sadly my thread was cut off when I needed the responses the most and I ended up in a Covid hospital.
Luckily for me unseen helpers and guides were there for me and signposted me and prevented the dreaded usual ventilator scenarios and worse.
My functioning was so depleted both physicallly and mentally that i was unable to fully comprehend or retain what was being written/advised. Thus I was on my 'own'.
But I never lost faith or stopped researching when I was able.
That was how I discovered how vital were the purest remedies in the world and the only ones i could take as I cannot swallow supplements much pos due to my thyroid found to be deformed.
Anyway the upshot was I studied intensively

Obviously for the safety of Dr K and his team, plus all the great followers he has doing marvellous effects with his teachings I do not wish to bring our wellspring of inspiration and years of suffering to obtain this knowledge into jeopardy.
So there is little I can post on a public forum
We all know what happens to such brave pioneers sadly
Most people will ignore these posts and that is their choice. However my mission now incorporates practising and teaching such vital cancer, tumour, retro virus, lyme and everything needed now to as many people as I can.
It was a major weakness in my knowledge up to now
Luckily I was led to a few vital loving teachers. Some before I found the Forum. So never a dull moment!
One important advice I must share is that after one has had an initial overall ART consultation and proceeds on the detox and elimination/ liver programmes etc. It is also important to keep to the lovely tincture and powder remedies ( no horrible myriads of tablets) - pure because they are so protected from atmospheric toxins etc when growing.

So one keeps to the original simple protocol. Where less is more and your body determines the priorities and remedy uptake abilities including compatabilites. So many remedies antidote each other!

Then the next priority is to sort the source of the majority of your toxins. You mouth/jaw!
Up to 85% of my symptoms will disappear once i get my cavities, dead teeth and necrotic jaw bone cleaned. Only an holistic dentist (100 inthe world max atm) who also tests the products for compatibility with you and much more. ART is essential for this. Kinesiology does not come close in accuracy at all.
Especially as most illness is in the etheric! Sowe now do top down diagnosis!
So I am now with my ART /Holistic dentist in Luxembourg. He is the 3rd in the workd, continually training and teaching mainstream dentists these essential methods.
Well having undergone 3 major dental surgeries I am now on my 3rd visit and have my jaw/teeth thouroughly cleansed. Many therapies and procedures totally unknown to mainstream undertaken. Including cleaning out all cavities inc wisdom teeth cavities and filling with my own cagulated blood, ozone and much more
Found in all 4 quadrants of my mouth were Covid sars respiratory virus (from when I nearly died when pleading for advice). Retroviruses (am already Treating). Parasites including Lyme Borrellia, Babesia, Burgdorfii, already treating, with other findings from ARTDental is not for the faint hearted nor needle phobes like me! Have had around 21 anaesthetics, 15 infusions and by my request procain into 2 scars blocking my energy reaching my legs.
Conscious suffering. But it is our responsiblility to take our health seriously. As we as be health role models for those we also wish to heal/advise
These will all disappear contollably together with my tinnitus which was making me practically deaf and my weifght gain caused by toxins, and not my thyroid as have already now fixed my thyroidism thankfully.
So I am not aware of what is discussed privately but I pray we can find a means to share this information securely and safely.
Please let me know how.
There are new ART trainings ongoung and never wld i recommed missing a debrief. They are jam packed with vital advice and new knowledge or protection.
Also impirtant was singing on the retreat prior to every study or practice session. Dr K is super on guitar as well as his political lyrics. But the harmonies he tsught us in one go off bat were so angelic they were how i imagined heaven to be. But singing aids learning/retention. And fun!

I've been attending the Dr Klinghardt debriefs since this past December. I also feel he is one of the foremost practitioners I have encountered. I am integrating what he says and sharing with friends. Spending an hour with him and Daniella, with the warm-heartedness and knowledge and wisdom of - I think he said - 40 years of practicing.

I don't even know how I came across the weekly webinars now. I had always cherished something he said in a talk he gave a few years ago. Someone in the audience asked what could be done if you can't afford all the supplements. Dr. Klinghardt answered, "Garlic, garlic does it all."

Search for the webinar information and other information here:

Home - Klinghardt Institute

I know of him. His company Biopure is who I buy cistus tea from because it’s tested for heavy metals. They make other cistus products and some other interesting (and expensive) supplements.

@happyliza could you talk more about A.R.T.? Or explain it. I only looked at the website briefly.

Hi Expedition26 I have much that I can share and intend to get as much across to everyone as I can. But when I finally get back from Uk.
Plus meanwhile i recommend you enrol for the newsletters at the Klinghardt Institute and Ki Science to begin learning all important findings and protocols.
I also need to respect safety and confidentiality for Dr K as naturally all his work is forbidden to share for obvious reasons.
I highly recommend doing the online ART modules for the highly beneficial knowledge and diagnostic/ healing methods shared only with dedicated students
Yes sadly atm things are expensive especially the vital initial dental procedures. There are never enough practitionrs worldwide atm despite the genuine intentions to bring costs down for everyone.
Ultimately we have to ask ourselves : What price do we put on our health and recovery?
This morning sadly i woke from my first deep sleep since all my dental surgeries to find my sister and paramedics downstairs. My mum had just had another heart attack. She has been rushed to hospital for further tests and observation. My sister is with her.
I ask for prayers please
Our lives are very precious and we know only knowledge protects x

@happyliza could you talk more about A.R.T.? Or explain it. I only looked at the website briefly.

As I'm currently doing courses in this method, I'll chime in and give a rough overview.

ART stand for Autonomic Response Testing, and it relates to the testing of the autonomic nervous system. It's a biofeedback tool for
(1) diagnosing the state of a patient on four different levels (i.e. physical body, energetical body, mental body, intuitive body - fifth level is the higher mind and connection to DCM and isn't being treated),
(2) finding out individually both what the patient lacks (e.g. nutrients) and what the patient needs (e.g. supplements, detox, meds etc.).

Over the course of his 40 years of working as a physician, Dr. Klinghardt found that kinesiology often gives false results and he found that this is because a patient's autonomic nervous system (ANS) is dysregulated and in this state thus cannot give correct answers via muscle testing. So he developed the ART method, where you first test the regulation of the ANS and if it's not regulated you're testing for (1) the cause of dysregulation and (2) the means of getting it back into a regulated state. Once that's done, you can go on with diagnostics via testing and following that, testing for an individual treatment plan.

From my own experience so far, it's quite an ingenious, precise, and helpful method, as it is aligned towards the individual client's state and needs.

One aspect that's also very interesting about this method is that there is the branch of psychokinesiology, which he developed as well. Via the above mentioned ART-testing method you can discover buried unresolved psychological conflicts and then help the patient - if willing - to uncouple and resolve them via various methods from his mental field techniques.

Here, there's also included work within the realm of family constellations, if the patient is testing for a conflict originating in the family system. You could, for instance, find out that a feeling of grief is not your own, but taken on from an ancestor. As this ancestor hasn't worked on themselves in order to process the grief they were carrying, this feeling could be passed on over generations, until someone down the family line decides to do some healing work and it can finally be let go of.
Even more, this method also allows to work on conflicts beyond this current life (again, only if the patient tests for the causes lying there - as it all revolves around where the patient's responses are leading).

There is, by the way, indeed a huge emphasis on bringing order into the physical system as a prerequisite, i.e. detox from e.g. heavy metals, glyphosate etc., and also diet (e.g. gluten-free). In fact, in his practice in the States, he has his patients follow a certain protocol before he agrees to even treat them further, and that includes most of all a gluten-free diet, and taking care of EMF pollution (no wifi, removing EMF pollution in your bedroom and living space).

So, I hope this helps as a first rough overview.

As I'm currently doing courses in this method, I'll chime in and give a rough overview.

ART stand for Autonomic Response Testing, and it relates to the testing of the autonomic nervous system. It's a biofeedback tool for
(1) diagnosing the state of a patient on four different levels (i.e. physical body, energetical body, mental body, intuitive body - fifth level is the higher mind and connection to DCM and isn't being treated),
(2) finding out individually both what the patient lacks (e.g. nutrients) and what the patient needs (e.g. supplements, detox, meds etc.).

Over the course of his 40 years of working as a physician, Dr. Klinghardt found that kinesiology often gives false results and he found that this is because a patient's autonomic nervous system (ANS) is dysregulated and in this state thus cannot give correct answers via muscle testing. So he developed the ART method, where you first test the regulation of the ANS and if it's not regulated you're testing for (1) the cause of dysregulation and (2) the means of getting it back into a regulated state. Once that's done, you can go on with diagnostics via testing and following that, testing for an individual treatment plan.

From my own experience so far, it's quite an ingenious, precise, and helpful method, as it is aligned towards the individual client's state and needs.

One aspect that's also very interesting about this method is that there is the branch of psychokinesiology, which he developed as well. Via the above mentioned ART-testing method you can discover buried unresolved psychological conflicts and then help the patient - if willing - to uncouple and resolve them via various methods from his mental field techniques.

Here, there's also included work within the realm of family constellations, if the patient is testing for a conflict originating in the family system. You could, for instance, find out that a feeling of grief is not your own, but taken on from an ancestor. As this ancestor hasn't worked on themselves in order to process the grief they were carrying, this feeling could be passed on over generations, until someone down the family line decides to do some healing work and it can finally be let go of.
Even more, this method also allows to work on conflicts beyond this current life (again, only if the patient tests for the causes lying there - as it all revolves around where the patient's responses are leading).

There is, by the way, indeed a huge emphasis on bringing order into the physical system as a prerequisite, i.e. detox from e.g. heavy metals, glyphosate etc., and also diet (e.g. gluten-free). In fact, in his practice in the States, he has his patients follow a certain protocol before he agrees to even treat them further, and that includes most of all a gluten-free diet, and taking care of EMF pollution (no wifi, removing EMF pollution in your bedroom and living space).

So, I hope this helps as a first rough overview.
I asked Klinghardt Institute about ART practitioners 1 year ago, no answer. I asked again 1 month ago and a reminder a week later, no answer. Do you have a list of practitioners in Europe?

I asked Klinghardt Institute about ART practitioners 1 year ago, no answer. I asked again 1 month ago and a reminder a week later, no answer. Do you have a list of practitioners in Europe?

You can go to this site, which is in German, however. There, you'll find practitioners from Germany, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, or contact to a remote practice. Can't find another list of practitioners, except the option of requesting via their contact form, which you seem to have done already.

You can go to this site, which is in German, however. There, you'll find practitioners from Germany, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, or contact to a remote practice. Can't find another list of practitioners, except the option of requesting via their contact form, which you seem to have done already.

on the link above are the names of practitioners in the uk and other locations .- quite a few in oxfordshire area as well as brighton

although it doesnt give their email adresses etc ... Im sure they can be found by a websearch ;)

Hello everyone,

perhaps this brief summary will also help.

Dr. Klinghardt has been working as a doctor in the USA since 1982 and has developed his own forms of diagnosis and therapy based on kinesiology over the last few decades:

Autonomic Response Test (ART)

ART is a biofeedback-based examination method of the body (see explanations of the 5-level healing model) using a muscle test. This includes, among other things

• regulation-diagnostic testing of the body and energy field,
  • the detection of pathophysiological tissue changes and blocked nerve pathways (autonomic and central nervous system)
  • Recognizing causal relationships
  • Identifying damaging influences
  • Recognizing the effect of trauma, restrictive belief systems and unresolved emotional conflicts
  • Uncovering causes of illness from the family system

Within ART (this also applies to PK, i.e. psycho-kinesiology), the analysis of issues is based on 7 main stressors, the so-called "7 main factors". The aim is to systematically investigate and diagnose the causes that lead to symptoms and illnesses. The "7 main factors" can be categorized in the 5-level healing model.
For example, the first main factor "unresolved emotional conflicts" can be assigned to levels 3-4.

The second main factor listed is "energetic blockages and disturbances". These include scars, teeth, jaws, piercings, tattoos and jewelry. In the third main factor, food intolerances and allergy-triggering substances are systematically examined with the help of muscle testing. In the 4th main factor, interference fields due to "geopathic stress and biophysical stress" are examined with the help of the muscle test.
The fifth main factor examines toxin exposure. In the sixth main factor, deficiencies are diagnosed. The seventh and final main factor uses the muscle test to examine "blockages in the musculoskeletal system and dental area (occlusion)" on the client.

Psycho-kinesiology (PK)

The basis for PK is the Autonomic Response Test (ART), which determines whether the autonomic nervous system (ANS) is capable of regulation.

Here it is possible to conduct a "dialog" with the client's subconscious via the advanced muscle test within PK.
Originally traumatic events that have been repressed are thus brought to "light".

The memories / pent-up feelings brought to consciousness in this way can then be "discharged" and "decoupled" so that these pathogenic traumas or unresolved emotional conflicts or limiting belief systems no longer have a toxic effect on an energetic and physical level.

Mental Field Technique (MFT)

This method can be learned quickly (compared to ART + PK) and is very easy to apply in everyday life. I have already completed the first course for all 3 methods and find that MFT is a good "to go" method suitable for everyday use to bring yourself out of a sympathetic state (tense state due to destructive thoughts and emotions) into a parasympathetic state (relaxation, self-reflection, solution-oriented).

Stress-inducing experiences can get stuck in the processing and sometimes only manifest themselves years later through various physical or psychological symptoms. The connection to the original situation is often no longer recognizable.

Through MFT, the connection to the original experience can be re-established via the subconscious. This allows the experience to be processed and stored in the long-term memory as a processed experience. Roger Callahan's "Thought Field Therapy (TFT)" forms the basis on which MFT was developed. The treatment essentially consists of the therapist-client conversation, the tapping of body areas / acupuncture points in connection with the themes and emerging feelings, images and new insights.

ART and PK are based on F.A. Popp's biophoton theory and thus on the interpretation of visualized regulatory processes based on the surrounding biophoton field. Changes in the biophoton field are said to cause changes in the autonomic nervous system. These changes are recognized via the ART / PK muscle test. The biophoton field surrounds the body and is also known as the light body. In the physical body, every healthy cell should emit "light" (individual biophotons). The photons are information carriers. This "light" is used for cell-to-cell communication.

The basis for the methods mentioned above is the 5-level healing model modified from yoga teachings:

• 1st level physical body (ART) - from an anatomical point of view: anatomical structure, biochemistry
  • 2nd level energy body (ART) - from an "anatomical point of view": electromagnetic waves, brain waves, meridians, acupuncture points
  • 3rd level mental body (PK and MFT) - from an "anatomical point of view": mental field, mind, memory, morphic field, information field, the will

Dr. Klinghardt focuses on the health consequences of toxic influences such as heavy metals, aluminum, glyphosate and radiation exposure. He sees these influences as being causally linked to neurological abnormalities and illnesses.

The dramatic rise in the number of autistic children currently seems to be increasingly becoming the focus of his treatment, as he refers to this development in a number of interviews.

For many years, another focus has been on the biological treatment of severe autoimmune diseases that are thought to be causally linked to Borrelia.

The relevant books on his findings and methods and further information are available from the German institute INK - Institut für Neurobiologie nach Dr. Klinghardt (INK), from the institute in England Home - Klinghardt Institute or Home | Ki Science or from the institute in the USA Sophia Health Institute.

He also works for the SWISS BIOHEALTH CLINIC (SWISS BIOHEALTH - Biologische Zahnmedizin & Zahnchirurgie), among others. The influences of foreign materials such as plastic fillings, amalgam, titanium implants and other materials as well as dead root-treated teeth appear to have a significant influence on the toxic load and thus on human health. NICO (Neuralgia Inducing Cavitational Osteonecrosis) is a hidden inflammation of the jawbone and plays another important role in treatment. There is a partner network of dentists for this https://www.swissdentalsolutions.com/top-anwender

As far as I can tell at this point, ART + PK is a holistic, structured diagnosis and treatment method for therapists, alternative practitioners and naturopathic or holistic doctors.
With these methods, connections on the physical level, the energetic level and the mental level are recognized, determined and treated. These methods follow a structured diagnosis and treatment protocol so that the procedure appears valid, transparent and comprehensible.

Anyone wishing to learn these methods (ART, PK) should have a basic knowledge of the anatomy and position of the organs. They should also have a basic knowledge of toxin contamination, pathogenic germs, vitamins, remedies and experience in coaching or therapeutic conversations.

From my point of view, the feeling for the muscle test - i.e. when is the client's arm really weak and when is the arm really strong and is the client still capable of regulation - requires a lot of practice and routine. My initial experience with these methods also showed me that as a client, but also as a therapist, I tend to use my mind to force a certain muscle response, albeit unintentionally. I can understand why therapists work with a surrogate person. However, you then have 3 people with 5 levels each. Personally, in the role of client and therapist, I still find it a bit difficult to let my autonomic nervous system take over the answers via my muscles.

For me, MFT has a lot of potential to be used for a wide audience, as the method is very simple. However, in my opinion, previous experience in coaching or therapeutic conversations is required. In my opinion, this method fits very well into systemic coaching or therapeutic conversations. I find this method particularly helpful when working with children, as tapping the acupressure points in combination with simple words and freeing sentences is fun.

As far as I understood correctly during the first course on MFT 1, the co-founder of the technique, Amelie Schmeer, is working on making this method accessible to schools.

The average treatment time for an ART / PK is 1.5 hours per session. In addition to appropriate specialist literature, training courses, newsletters, interviews and products relating to the elimination of toxic influences, there are also practice groups and exchange groups.

If you would like to find out more about this, you can, for example, watch the interviews with Dr. Klinghardt on the Internet, get literature, buy DVD instructional videos or simply book a treatment with a trained ART/PK therapist.

Apart from C's warning about monotonic gold and mms which are minor things in the treatments as there are many other alternatives used I am quite at a loss as to why such a vital missing healing part for this forum is stillthe case?
Please can peeps enlighten me as to why?
Dietrich Klinghardt has been mentioned on the forum in several posts over the years, but hadn't seen a dedicated thread to his work either (however, it was on the forum I first heard about him at all!). I believe a reason for this might have been that his works have not been widely translated into other languages from German; and much of the information seems to be mostly featured by other authors in the field of holistic health or alternative health approaches in the context of their own works (according to a recent search on Amazon US).

Also, lots of the information is being passed in recordings of lectures where he talks, or when he is being interviewed - much of which is in German only as far as I can see. One would have to find all the important talks and interviews, extract the information, compile it and translate it to make it into a document where people can assess the information they would need on the spot. That would be a huge amount of work!

And then, he kind of seems to be keeping a low profile in general - which is prudent considering how effective health practitioners with essential knowledge to help heal others are being targeted nowadays. Or maybe it's also due to censoring practices by search engines, don't know.

Thus, thank you for starting a dedicated thread about him! And to @Aiming and @Theodor about the recent experiences in his courses, and for providing an overview of his work! Haven't been much aware about this other side of his work behind detox protocols and parasites. It seems to be of an even bigger scope.

Back
Top Bottom