Dreaming of pulling out a big larva

Odin

Jedi
Hi guys!

I just had a short but very memorable dream. I don't know if it is significant but since it's been so clear I will share it here, and if some of you have some input it will be much appreciated.

A little background of my life situation: I have been through quite a depressive period with lots of worrying and anxiety. As mentioned in another thread I have resorted to positive affirmations(in addition to more regular grounding and meditation). Not the outlandish ones that I can't believe but more down-to-earth things that I can believe and hopefully integrated. Two days ago I also started on a new homeopathic remedy named "BARYTA SULPHURICUM 1M" after advice from a very good homeopath I go to when I need it.

Over to the dream of last night:

I was looking in the mirror and saw a little pimple on my nose. When I started to squeeze it I saw a small larva coming out. I was disgusted by it but had to pull it out and it just grew bigger and bigger after I started to pull it out. After pulling it out I threw it on the floor and tried to step on it but didn't kill it. I was thinking to myself how this big larva could come out of a small pimple in the nose. It was very strange but then again, most dreams are 😅

It was a very short dream but I have been thinking about that larva since I woke up. I don't know if it means anything or not.

Thanks for reading :)

Sometimes dreams are just dreams, what I can say if you are concerned and you want to know something about its deep meaning- and I usually do- is that you meditate on that dream while you write it down (maybe several times, it depends) and describe it with as much detail as you can remember. Then you categorize it and rate it from 0 to 10 (sounds very structured but it helps) for example in the case of your dream : Colors:(FullHd or black and white) Texture:(how it feels rough-smooth etc). Smells: (sometimes scented or none), Definition: (unfocused or very "real"), Voices: (outside or inside sound, singing) Directions: (up down. Front) Intensity: (feeling ), Sensations: (desires- fear- apprehension- rejection, certainty, believability, etc) etc. Somehow it is an attempt to retain the information.
You may need to write about some sensation in order to understand (Where was the front-down mirror?), (what prompted you to pull out the worm?) Finally you give it a title that comes to your mind unintentionally. You take a little distance and come back after a few days. And voila! 😁 Your intuition will tell you if it is necessary to continue exploring, if not, you are left with the exercise of doing it for the sake of doing it. It is usually better to write it down after you dream it so it is "fresh" in your mind.
Remember that it is the emotional center that expresses itself. The point is that the theme and the message is very subjective and is for you and only you can deconstruct it. Best of luck.

Sometimes dreams are just dreams, what I can say if you are concerned and you want to know something about its deep meaning- and I usually do- is that you meditate on that dream while you write it down (maybe several times, it depends) and describe it with as much detail as you can remember. Then you categorize it and rate it from 0 to 10 (sounds very structured but it helps) for example in the case of your dream : Colors:(FullHd or black and white) Texture:(how it feels rough-smooth etc). Smells: (sometimes scented or none), Definition: (unfocused or very "real"), Voices: (outside or inside sound, singing) Directions: (up down. Front) Intensity: (feeling ), Sensations: (desires- fear- apprehension- rejection, certainty, believability, etc) etc. Somehow it is an attempt to retain the information.
You may need to write about some sensation in order to understand (Where was the front-down mirror?), (what prompted you to pull out the worm?) Finally you give it a title that comes to your mind unintentionally. You take a little distance and come back after a few days. And voila! 😁 Your intuition will tell you if it is necessary to continue exploring, if not, you are left with the exercise of doing it for the sake of doing it. It is usually better to write it down after you dream it so it is "fresh" in your mind.
Remember that it is the emotional center that expresses itself. The point is that the theme and the message is very subjective and is for you and only you can deconstruct it. Best of luck.
Thank you, Liliea.

I have never tried that approach before. I will try it later this evening and "see" if something comes up from my intuition later on.

Thanks again :-)

Sulphur is one of the ingredients in my homeopathic remedy for parasites for my cat. So- perhaps you are expelling something akin to this, energetically or physically. Parasites, I know I've read somewhere, can cause depression and anxiety. Once, deep in a Joe Dispenza meditation, I had to run for the bathroom and saw, psychically, I was expelling some kind of critter. It was gross.

Back
Top Bottom