Eating schedule

3D Student said:
Ailén said:
Breakfast: Blinis, bacon or some other source of meat (homemade sausages or burgers that we make once a month and freeze)

I'm curious as to whether red meat is something you can test for? I am type A and have been avoiding it for many months now. I see that y'all have a lot of different types of red meat and I'm wondering, does everyone eat it, or do those with different blood types just not eat it?

I'm a blood type 'B' and I usually try to incorporate meat into my diet at least once a week. I haven't noticed anything bad from it yet. Even then I try to alternate whether its bacon, sausage, ground beef (grass fed animals with no hormones or antibiotics) or even a little fillet mignon once in a while. Imo meat at least once a week is a good thing. ;)

3D Student said:
Ailén said:
Breakfast: Blinis, bacon or some other source of meat (homemade sausages or burgers that we make once a month and freeze)

I'm curious as to whether red meat is something you can test for? I am type A and have been avoiding it for many months now. I see that y'all have a lot of different types of red meat and I'm wondering, does everyone eat it, or do those with different blood types just not eat it?

I'm type A too, and I eat lamb once a week without noticing any reaction.

Thanks for your experiences Pete02 and Trevrizent. I guess it's another one of those things that may be worth testing for. I don't really miss red meat much, but bacon sounds nice for breakfast.

3D Student said:

I'm type A also, and I find when I eat most any red meat, I feel really tired and sluggish afterwards. Especially ribs. Man, do I love ribs. :( So I tend to avoid it most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom