Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

@logos5x5 was there a time change in Mexico too? We just moved an hour back in the US this week. Just wanted to make sure that this time will be the time next week.
The best way to keep track of the scheduled events is to use French time as the baseline. We talked about this with logo5x5. For example EE starts at 8:00 p.m. French time on Mondays all throughout the year.

Talking about changes in time, last time we discussed changing the time of the Thursday evening (Friday morning for those in Russia and Australia) meetings, but now that I'm checking with the time converter, it seems that we have the same time as those in the US who usually join us. If that's so, we could start the meeting at the same time as usual.

So, I wanted to ask @Freya Stewart and @Steph_rivers if the time below is still good for you?

1699390738811.png

Hi!

The EE meeting will start in 30 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you there!

I won't be able to make it tonight. Preparing Thanksgiving dinner here. I'm so grateful for you all and hope you have a good session this evening. See you next week :)
I won't be able to join you tonight. Happy Thanksgiving. See you next week!

Thanks for letting us know. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom