Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

The ongoing spat between X and 'big advertizers' is coming to a head:

That's pretty emphatic!

Check out how CNN reported it:

Elon Musk apologizes for antisemitic tweet but tells advertisers ‘go f**k yourself’​

I.e., he apologized for agreeing with someone's post that NGOs pushing directed mass migration tend to be led by, or funded by, powerful Jews, which indeed smacks of 'anti-Semitism' in the sense that it's classically invoked ("world Jewry is behind negative trends or events")... but then whoever wrote that headline inadvertently reinforced the 'anti-Semitic theory' by linking his above response to advertizers by placing that "but" there! Joined together by that "but", CNN implicitly acknowledges that the flight of advertizing revenue from X is 'organized/led by' said 'world Jewry! They could well have written: "Musk apologized to us ('world Jewry'), but then turned around and told us to go f*ck ourselves! What cheek!"

Added:

A longer clip of his above comments, showing the interviewer's shock and subsequent attempt to 'make Musk see reason', at which point Musk basically says X will go down in flames if that's the price to pay for defending free speech:

This makes me think that Musk's 'turn to Jerusalem' earlier this week was merely a sop to shore up his defenses while he prepared to dig in against 'them'...

Last edited:
This makes me think that Musk's 'turn to Jerusalem' earlier this week was merely a sop to shore up his defenses while he prepared to dig in against 'them'...
The last thing Musk said in the longer video seems to suggest that's the case: "What I care about is the reality of goodness, not the perception of it, and what I see all over the place is people caring about looking good while doing evil, f**k them!"

The ongoing spat between X and 'big advertizers' is coming to a head:

That's pretty emphatic!

Check out how CNN reported it:

Elon Musk apologizes for antisemitic tweet but tells advertisers ‘go f**k yourself’​

I.e., he apologized for agreeing with someone's post that NGOs pushing directed mass migration tend to be led by, or funded by, powerful Jews, which indeed smacks of 'anti-Semitism' in the sense that it's classically invoked ("world Jewry is behind negative trends or events")... but then whoever wrote that headline inadvertently reinforced the 'anti-Semitic theory' by linking his above response to advertizers by placing that "but" there! Joined together by that "but", CNN implicitly acknowledges that the flight of advertizing revenue from X is 'organized/led by' said 'world Jewry! They could well have written: "Musk apologized to us ('world Jewry'), but then turned around and told us to go f*ck ourselves! What cheek!"

Added:

A longer clip of his above comments, showing the interviewer's shock and subsequent attempt to 'make Musk see reason', at which point Musk basically says X will go down in flames if that's the price to pay for defending free speech:

Best 'middle finger' against the 'control system' I have seen in my life. In a way, Trump did the same (set the precedent) on the same platform but in a diplomatic way as he was the cornered president. Common thing is both had 'support of Israel' (at least at the level of public consumption news).

I sincerely, sincerely hope so. So much that I'm quite sure it's colouring my ability to read the situation. I remained on the fence about it while many were expecting an imminent content lockdown on X. I just cannot read the guy's real intentions, but videos like this make me lean towards believing him when he says free speech is the absolute priority. I think I might have become so cynical that I just daren't trust him.

Time to get a blue check? I need no further persuasion to boycott these advertisers which produce such crap anyway.

Des milliers d'utilisateurs annulent leur abonnement Disney+ après qu'Elon Musk ait dit au PDG Bob Iger d'aller "se faire foutre" pour l'avoir fait chanter au sujet de la publicité sur X.
😂

1701426396431.png
Thousands of users cancel their Disney+ subscriptions after Elon Musk tells CEO Bob Iger to “go -flick- himself” for blackmailing him over advertising on X. 😂

Anti-Semitism From Anyone Is Abhorrent, Including Musk, Sunak Says

UK premier faced criticism for sharing stage with entrepreneur

Rishi Sunak said he condemns antisemitism “in all its forms,” in a careful criticism of Elon Musk that stopped short of the full-throated condemnation by US President Joe Biden and others who have accused the tech entrepreneur of amplifying anti-Jewish hatred on his X social media platform.
Video: “I condemn antisemitism,” Sunak says. “It doesn’t matter whether you’re Elon Musk or if you’re someone on the street.
Source: Bloomberg - 27 de noviembre de 2023 at 2:54 CET

It seems that Mr. Sunak can distinguish and condemn anti-Semitism when he sees it on the street but because of some cognitive dissonance he cannot distinguish eugenics when he practices it. That's perhaps because they are one and the same.
I recently made a post in the covid thread about Sunak and his links to covid deaths in the UK:

UK PM Sunak reportedly said 'just let people die', COVID inquiry hears
November 20, 20237:21 PM GMT+1

Patrick Vallance, who was the government's chief scientific adviser during COVID, made a note in his diary on Oct. 25, 2020, about a meeting involving then Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Sunak, who was finance minister.
The diary entry shown to the inquiry recorded how Dominic Cummings, Johnson's most senior adviser during the pandemic, had relayed to Vallance what he said he had heard at the meeting.
Vallance quoted Cummings in his diary as saying: "Rishi thinks just let people die and that's okay. This all feels like a complete lack of leadership."

Sunak represents that cowardly caste of boycotting "sponsors", a whole mafia united around and punishing with economic blackmail to see if he will bend his knees...they all grow and increase in their negative polarity as spreads his philosophy of slavish do-gooderism. Netanyau was flirting with Musk since before 7 October for his satellite service, I believe to control his plan to attack Pal. and I speculate that Musk knows what we know, use that connection to agree to visit Israel and slow down the pressure that these repercussions now have. By that I also mean he has the power to access Israel as if he were a military attaché.
The Zionist press is not going to leave him alone as we can already see headlines like Sunak and others "Musk says Neuralink has never caused the death of a monkey", Elon Musk uses the 'F' word for advertisers boycotting the platform....

Despite the "hierarchy", I think he is an advocate for his ideas, some of them aligned in favor of humanity but dangerously susceptible to distortion. It speaks well of Musk that extortion $, blackmail or slander puts him on the defensive and brings him out because he is not someone who is easily cowed and I guess that infuriates the Minions of the system which makes us all happy.

Hi guys, there's an interesting bit of puzzle that I wanted to add about Elon. I watched yesterday a remote viewing debrief on Elon Mosk done by the Future Forecasting Group, and it kind of looks like Elon is in a controlled opposition role. I'm not allowed to post any transcripts, because the material is behind a paywall, so I transcribed a session debrief of Ed's session and asked ChatGPT to summarize (and it did it quite well).
Question said:
Given a description in a form of question and answers about Elon individual enclosed in quotation marks: " ... "

Please describe the individual and his motives extensively.
Answer said:
The description you've provided seems to delve into a mix of perceptions, interpretations, and speculative insights about Elon Musk, intermingled with a sense of intrigue and mystery. Let's break it down:

Description of the Individual:
  • Independent, Driven, Stylistic: Elon Musk is depicted as an individual charting his own course, with a unique style and a drive to pursue his goals independently.
  • Manicured, Educated, Socialite: The portrayal suggests a polished, educated, and socially active figure, possibly involved in high-profile events and social circles.
  • Facing Opposition, Potential Threats: There's a strong suggestion of opposition and dark energies surrounding Musk, including potential threats to his life and a sense of loss or grief. He seems to have enemies and faces significant anger and disputes over property or land.
  • Influence and Pressure: Musk is described as possibly being influenced or pressured by an external group or entity, potentially using him as a vehicle to advance their agenda.
  • Trapped and Controlled: He's depicted as being caught in a trap, unwillingly pushed into a position where he serves the interests of others, possibly for safety or debt repayment.
  • Industry Insider: Musk seems to have insider knowledge within certain industries, but this comes at a price, possibly implying that he's not entirely in control of his decisions.
  • Relationship with Banking: There's a reference to Musk's familiarity with banks and banking, suggesting that his endeavors may depend on certain approvals from these institutions, which are seen as a standard requirement and not a hurdle for him.
  • Outcomes and Industry Impact: His actions are believed to have a significant impact on industries, potentially causing changes or clashes within them.
  • Forces and Influences: Musk appears to be connected to powerful forces or groups operating behind the scenes, influencing his decisions and industry dynamics, possibly extending their influence globally.
Motives and Agendas:
  • Power Play and Control: Musk might be unwittingly serving as a front for powerful groups aiming to control industries and narratives from behind the scenes.
  • Advancing Certain Agendas: His actions may align with the interests of these shadowy groups, possibly focusing on establishing rules or controlling the direction of powerful industries (possibly hinted with reference to Neuralink).
Overall Impression: The portrayal of Elon Musk in this description suggests a figure who, despite his apparent prominence and success, is ensnared in a complex web of influence, potentially manipulated by unseen forces. While outwardly successful and influential, there's a sense of lack of autonomy or control over his actions, indicating a deeper level of influence and pressure from entities operating behind the scenes.

It's essential to note that this description is highly speculative and involves elements of interpretation, symbolism, and possibly metaphorical representations. It doesn't necessarily reflect factual events or attributes of Elon Musk.

(...) it kind of looks like Elon is in a controlled opposition role.
David Icke's take on Elon :whistle:
Of course Alex Jones is back on Twitter/X. As I have been writing here, the 'poll' and waiting for God Elon's pronouncement, has all been a GAME to hijack your perception and that of the Mainstream Alternative Media (MAM). You are being had, people, but most will never get that. They only see what is in front of their eyes, not what is weaved through what they think they see. The decision was made a long time ago and the Carlson interview with Jones was just the calculated prelude to it. The interview was the set up for what was long planned. Musk could have simply done this long ago, but the ritual had to be played out to both eulogise Musk, the new MAM God, and to put Alex Jones centre stage as a symbol of the Mainstream Alternative Media alongside Musk, Carlson, Rogan, Tate, Peterson, Brand, Vlaardingerbroek, and all the rest. They may each have useful things to say about some 'dots' but they stand as a collective blockade to the deep levels of the rabbit hole within which their 'dots' are mere symptoms, not the cause. These are now the MAMMIES of the New Mainstream Alternative Media, with Musk at its summit decreeing what is and treated as a God while fronting up companies, SpaceX, Neuralink, Tesla, etc, that are essential to the Cult agenda that the MAMMIES claim to oppose. Where is the question of how someone can be officially the richest man in the world while opposing the Cult without whose support his business empire would collapse in a day? 'Elon!, Elon!, Elon!, oh, thank you, sir!' Where is the question about why governments that supposed to hate Musk's 'free speech' would go on handing over the taxpayer subsidies on which his empire depends? 'Elon!, Elon!, Elon!, oh, thank you, sir!' Where is the question of why the Cult, through its Deep State, which controlled Twitter and what could be posted, would suddenly sell it to 'free speech absolutist' Musk who, as a result, has become the God of the very alternative media the Cult needs to direct and control so it goes here and no further? 'Elon!, Elon!, Elon!, oh, thank you, sir!' Where is the question about the occult significance of Musk's obsession with the letter 'X' and his plan for X to become the global App for everything? 'Elon!, Elon!, Elon!, oh, thank you, sir!' The REAL alternative media that has no 'here and no further' is thus marginalised by comparison, as planned, but we are still here and still pursuing the depths of truth where the MAMMIES refuse to go. Cue abuse from the MAMMY believers, but they'll see. Or maybe, blinded by the light of the Elon God, they won't.

David icke vs Elon Musk, Unglaublich, unbelievable. Let the devil enter and choose. I will continue to watch this series with pop corn and wait for the movie to end soon, with all of us safe.
But have you not noticed that movies increasingly have bad endings? Like a weird cartoon, or Alice through the Looking Glass, the screen wants to suck us into the movie, and it’s going to be hard if not impossible to resist when the devil is in the very real details of everyday life.

But yeah, I totally agree with you about these two! Love a good farce! But it has to be pithy and not just superficial predictable slapstick and pratfalls with an absurdly contrived plot. What we are getting is more like Kafka where “this can’t possibly be really happening” is kind of still in the background. Things will return to “normal” won’t they?

And what’s more farcical: believing that either of these two is some kind of objective hope as we sit on our hands waiting for E-lawn to stand for us or Ick to … not sure what his purpose is these days. (Just another voice to echo what many think? Have no fear and relax, Ick agrees with you!)

OR thinking we can consume pop corn forever and not get drawn in?

I’m still eating pop corn and watching too but I have a suspicion “sh!t’s about to get real” as the saying goes. Although the PTB want to maintain the popcorn phase until the moment of truth or as long as possible before nature and the law of averages intervenes. OSIT

Back
Top Bottom