EMF Exposure

Something i did not "link" in my mind before i read this post on twitter, but when thinking twice about, this sounds ... logic.

Here's the short excerpt of a longer english reportage or show :

Here's the translation of the tweet txt to english :
He did the test: the inside of an electric car emits as many waves as a smartphone or a microwave at a distance of 50 cm.

When we know that mobile phone waves can cause
migraine, memory loss, fatigue, depression, even cancer and the early onset of Alzheimer's disease, it's easy to see just how much of a health hazard electric cars can be. It's a rolling microwave.

So, one more negative aspect for the electricar cars, one of the biggest from my point of view. I have to admit that, as i installed some solar panels, having a small electric car in the garage could be useful +/- 7 to 9 months per year, or having a small electric motorcycle or moped could be useful, and this information made me drop the idea of the car at least. I wonder now what does emit the electric bikes or the numberous electric scooter or trotinette we now see ? probably less exposure i assume.
just an addendum that normal cars also expose you to unsafe EMF levels on the front seat as i have verified myself, it's worse the closer you're to the engine so SUVs have an advantage it seems

just an addendum that normal cars also expose you to unsafe EMF levels on the front seat as i have verified myself, it's worse the closer you're to the engine so SUVs have an advantage it seems
Then this would be good to know what are the average values for "normal cars".

I searched back on the tweet discussion that followed, someone posted the original video which, again, shows that the one who took this excerpt of the original video did not act honestly.
Here it is :

The guy went elsewhere with the tesla and the number well dropped. Still there, but quite less. He also compares at the end with a "normal car", average EMF values are lower than from the tesla, but it's just 1 test done. The girlfriend of the guy mentions a reddit thread about.

The topic remains interresting and worth to verify for oneself.

I wonder is it possible to create carbon paint chamber in order to sleep inside the chamber?

Make Your Own Conductive Shielding Paint
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhxjzbxmDxA

BTW. When I go to sleep, I place burning candle in next room or hall room (in the center of my flat). Some people reports that flame of the candle is waving in strange patterns. Just like DEW is attacking the candle. My sleep quality is better becouse DEW is not targeted at me.

@neonix

I was just wondering about this topic, being a non techie. I watched the video. Does the paint have to be conductive or NON conductive to shield EMS in a living or sleeping area?
As in the example video, in order to do the shielding it needs to be conductive. This shows that the metal bits in the paint (graphite in this case) are touching each other preventing EMF fields from interfering with the guitar electronics.
This may be possible to do for a sleeping area, but I don't know how much graphite would cost in the quantities you would need.

@neonix

I was just wondering about this topic, being a non techie. I watched the video. Does the paint have to be conductive or NON conductive to shield EMS in a living or sleeping area?
it has to be conductive and there's a certain ratio of graphite/carbon black that works better
when i mixed mine i tested conductivity on a painted paper sheet with a multimeter, also put the sheet around a cellphone to check the wifi signal with different graphite content, it's better to test it yourself cause carbon black type varies but i think it was 3:1 ratio

This may be possible to do for a sleeping area, but I don't know how much graphite would cost in the quantities you would need
You can paint few layers of wallpaper in your roomand see how much layers you need.
You can paint only area near your bed using cardboard or gypsumboard.

Graphite dust, just the same like graphen dust, can be toxic for lungs! Don't inhale graphite dust. It's very easy to remove graphite from walls if you paint only wallpaper, but you still have to watch out for graphite dust when you remove wallpaper.

BTW. Some people put small FM radio on battery or small led flashlight in the area were they don't sleep. In this way DEW is beaming in different area, I believe. Maybe there are more techniques how to outsmart this DEW.

BTW2. I noticed that my cheap DVB-T2 Set Top Box is generating a lot of dirty electricity, that spreads throuth entire flat. I don't know how to fix that. But small portable DVD player with build in DVB-T2 tuner don't generate dirty electricity and consume less electricity than 60 inch flat TV.

As in the example video, in order to do the shielding it needs to be conductive. This shows that the metal bits in the paint (graphite in this case) are touching each other preventing EMF fields from interfering with the guitar electronics.
This may be possible to do for a sleeping area, but I don't know how much graphite would cost in the quantities you would need.
Thank you Anartist and @ImaPrototype for the explanations.
As graphite is considered a minimaly toxic substance, is there not a potential risk in using it in a sleeping and living area? During handling, it is eg. recommended to use a mask. Used as a DIY paint, I assume it will dust off in time. (I used to play around and mix pigment oil colors and noticed that this is what they do.) Even if minimaly poisonous, graphite particles could be floating in the air. This might accumulate through breathing. I am wondering, if this is to be considered?

Thank you Anartist and @ImaPrototype for the explanations.
As graphite is considered a minimaly toxic substance, is there not a potential risk in using it in a sleeping and living area? During handling, it is eg. recommended to use a mask. Used as a DIY paint, I assume it will dust off in time. (I used to play around and mix pigment oil colors and noticed that this is what they do.) Even if minimaly poisonous, graphite particles could be floating in the air. This might accumulate through breathing. I am wondering, if this is to be considered?

probably yes and this paint does stain things black so you'd want to cover it with a varnish or another paint
remember to leave 1-2 inches from electrical sockets/wires to avoid the wall becoming an antenna

When I go to sleep, I place burning candle in next room or hall room (in the center of my flat). Some people reports that flame of the candle is waving in strange patterns. Just like DEW is attacking the candle. My sleep quality is better becouse DEW is not targeted at me.
Some people put small FM radio on battery or small led flashlight in the area were they don't sleep. In this way DEW is beaming in different area, I believe. Maybe there are more techniques how to outsmart this DEW.
How does this work?

Has anyone come across the EMF mitigation system called ”SPIRO” (an acronym for Spin Radiation Organizer technology)?

Some years ago, I bought one of EMR-TEK’s red light panels, as it is thought that their products are amongst the best out there. I’ve been on their mailing list since then and late last year, the firm’s CEO Kris Sweeting, recommended the ”SPIRO” system for his clients. He seems to be a pretty authentic guy and has never endorsed any company’s products before, but with this, he said that he felt obligated to share the information, as he trusts it works. (There seems to be double blind studies etc. that prove its effectiveness.)

Needless to say, I was interested and researched Spiro’s website (the shop, info about the tech, the studies).
I don’t fully understand how it works, but apparently the technology ”harmonizes” the artificial polarization of the man made EMFs:

The artificial polarization previously mentioned produces a high level of entropy in the system or environment with which it interacts, be it a living organism, water, soils, or even ecosystems in general. Analyses and samples collected in laboratory and field tests show a high level of Oxidative Stress in those biological systems exposed to this disturbed radiation (artificially polarized EMFs). In other words, there is a degradation of the system, a loss of electrons, and high production of free radicals. Even ionic charges in the air lose their balance between positive and negative ions.

This imbalance and chaotic state of the charges or magnetic moments at the fundamental level translates into overstimulation in the cell membrane in the human body, which activates and alters the ionic voltage channels, modifying the electrical potential. This is especially observed in the ionic channels of calcium.

SPIRO® (Spin Radiation Organizer Technology) is a nanocomposite material that produces an effective protective effect against electro-pollution. Its operation happens by nanomagnetism, under the principle of passive filtering, achieved by promoting a natural organization of the spins on those particles spreading in the environment and interacting with SPIRO®.

This technology works by transferring the nanomagnetism of the material to the particles present in the environment and the space in which it is found, and, as a consequence, it neutralizes the disturbance present in the radiation, eliminating the chaos and imbalance of artificially polarized charges at the fundamental level.
With this, it promotes a natural magnetic ordering of spins in the radiation, which consequently exhibits the exact behavior of natural electromagnetic fields at the fundamental level.

In 2012 Japanese scientists found out that gold, when manufactured in the form of nanoparticles, has strong magnetic properties:

This is how the NOXTAK research project concluded that if natural properties of great magnetism in the nanometric dimension could be exploited stably without transferring said property to the macroscopic dimension, then it could be a viable application to solve the fundamental problem of artificial polarization of the particles’ spins in the electromagnetic radiation without affecting the trajectory of fields or interfering in any way with telecommunications.

The Spiro devices are pretty practical to use: they range from a credit card sized up to a disc which is about 18 cm lengthwise.

Spiro card:
13.png

Spiro disc:
disc-4.png

The more of those above mentioned ”nanoparticles” are layered on top of each other, the stronger its harmonizing effect is. (Also, the closer you are to the device, the stronger the harmonizing effect.) For example, ”spiro card” filters a "bubble" which is 2,2m in diameter (1,1m away from the card =radius), while the farthest reaching model ”spiro disc ultra” handles 32m. (They appear to be recommending Spiro disc ultra for extreme EHS [electrohypersensitivity] cases.)

Spiro card's "bubble" (diameter 2,2m, radius 1,1m):
spiro card.png

Spiro disc ultra (diameter 32m, radius 16m):
spiro disc ultra.png

Of course, the more potent the device, the more pricey it is: spiro card is 64,95 USD, ultra version of the disc is 870 USD, whereas the standard disc is 174,95 USD (diameter: 14,39m), pro disc 524,95 USD (diameter: 27,56m).

I noticed that they had a black friday sale last november at the Spiro site, so I took the plunge and bought the "spiro card X" and the ”spiro disc pro”.

I thought that the X version of the card has a better range (diameter: 3,8m), and it would be handy to carry it around in my pocket (credit card size, 4mm in width), while at work/walking out and about.

I live in a suburb of a sizeable city, so there are small and large cell towers here and there. Carrying the card, there seems to have been a positive effect; it has felt a bit "lighter" when strolling outside. And at work, I don’t seem to get so tired as quickly as before.

(During the snow free seasons and when the temperatures are above zero, I wear grounded shoes which help dampen down the EMF effects of the cell towers. However, my winter time footwear are not grounded, so these last few months wearing them has indeed been an interesting experiment, as the spiro card has taken "full responsibility".)

I dwell in an apartment building, and although I don’t have any wifi at all in my flat, the neighbours naturally keep theirs on 24/7. I have placed the disc in my bedroom, and I believe the ”atmosphere” in there (also in the flat in general) is somehow better and more tranquil now.

So, it looks like the gadgets are working on some level. Maybe it ”does what it says on the tin”, maybe there is an element of placebo involved in there as well?

It would be interesting to hear smarter and more tech-savvy people’s views on this, @Scottie ’s for example. :-)

Last edited:
How does this work?
If we consider that there are people who are watched with neuromonitoring technology (so called targeted individuals), this technology can scan their thought processes and detect when they use paranormal capabilities (channeling, creativity, channeling during sleep) when they are in home or in other places.

With each decade this technology become more precise in beaming specific area of human body.

The beaming is not 24/7 but only when certain activity is detected. Electric activity (electromagnetic radiation, dirty electricity), heat radiation, sound, brain activity (scalar waves).

In most cases computer algorithm is deciding when start to beam certain area of your home or body part. If you are smart, you can discover by trial and error this algorithm and outsmart this neuromonitoring system. In most cases the best solution is to spend as much time as you can, outside your home. But if you turn on TV set in one room, the argorithm will think you are in this room.

Back
Top Bottom