Example(s) of Canadian gov. pathocrates in action

Dylan said:
Did a little digging and found that the speech Mr. Harris gives in that video is at a meeting for strategy discussion of Unifor, Canada's largest private sector union. A link to their site is here.

http://www.unifor.org

And Michael Harris has a website of his own, which may be useful for the SoTT team if they are looking for articles about Canadian politics written by those who seem to get it, well maybe not in the sense of understanding pathology as deeply as the FOTCM does but here is the link.

http://www.ipolitics.ca

Thanks

Dylan said:
[...]

What do you folks think is the best course of action for us Canadians who are politically involved to take to prevent another conservative majority government? What are the alternatives? Who do you like for the 2015 election?

Fwiw, think networking as much as possible. Also, people need to understand ponerology, they need to make the connections, without this basis, it is more difficult for people to understand their relationship with government and each other.

Q-2: The alternatives are not good. The conservatives know how to fiddle with things to their own ends (like winning a majority with 27%). Perhaps with enough networking, people will hold this government in contempt, however, much damage has already been done in law and policy.

Q - 3: As for 2015; and I know this is not very constructive, it all looks rather bleak in the field of leaders from a "house" that is very unclean, osit.

This was released on CBC's, The Exchange, and was kind of surprised they would feature it - I'll have to think about that aspect. In essence, this is the legal fight over the peoples bank, The Bank of Canada. Of all the G8 countries, as explained by Galati, the BoC is the only public bank. All the rest are BIS hub central banks.

It should be noted 'The Exchange' is hosted by Amanda Lang, who came under scrutiny for her romantic ties to a Board member of the Royal Bank Canada (RBC).

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/01/13/amanda-lang-cbc-rbc-temporary-foreign-workers_n_6465648.html

The veteran CBC reporter told CANADALAND that Lang did not notify her of potential conflicts -- such as her romantic relationship with an RBC board member, a scheduled speaking engagement with the outsourcing firm used by RBC or a blurb endorsing Lang's book from RBC's CEO -- before criticizing the foreign workers investigation.

Rocco Galati and the lawsuit against the Bank of Canada

Published on May 8, 2015

Colourful and controversial. Rocco Galati isn't your average advocate. He's a kind of legal David, known for tangling with Goliath-sized courtroom opponents. His peers seem to approve. Electing him to the bench that oversees them. His latest case may his most contentious of his career.

I've been following this case for a couple of months and I'm really curious to see where it will lead. Perhaps nowhere, but perhaps the people of this country will rail against supporting the private domestic and foreign middleman any longer. I doubt it though!

Back
Top Bottom