FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Saieden said:
Chu said:
The Colorado address is very old, yes, so your mail won't get forwarded, unfortunately.

I just realized I'm in the same boat, would you please email my form to me as well so I can resend it? Thanks in advance :)

Done! And welcome to the Fellowship. :thup:

Hello

I submitted my application online and was taken to a blank page. Is that how it should be?

I then tried resubmitting it, at the risk of submitting it twice, but after four attempts at the Kaptcha code and none of them being accepted I thought I better ask you if you received the submission or not.

I didn't see anything about making the donation.

I also emailed a signed scan copy to info @ paleochristianity dot com

Advice appreciated.

Thanks.

The Strawman said:
I submitted my application online and was taken to a blank page. Is that how it should be?

I then tried resubmitting it, at the risk of submitting it twice, but after four attempts at the Kaptcha code and none of them being accepted I thought I better ask you if you received the submission or not.

I did the same this evening - not sure if the application went through?

The Strawman said:
Hello

It didn't come through. Not sure why. I'll ask the techy guys to look into it.

It's here:
http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/

Confirmed! Thank you!

Advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Fellowship, The Strawman! :)

ashu said:
I did the same this evening - not sure if the application went through?

No, it didn't. Not yet. Looks like there might be a glitch somewhere. We'll let you know when the problem is solved. Sorry!

Possibility of Being said:
The Strawman said:
Hello

It didn't come through. Not sure why. I'll ask the techy guys to look into it.

It's here:
http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/

Confirmed! Thank you!

Advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Fellowship, The Strawman! :)

Great. Thank you :D

A quick update. There actually is a problem with submitting applications online, so whoever is going to join please hold on till we get it fixed. It can take a few days.

A quick update. There actually is a problem with submitting applications online, so whoever is going to join please hold on till we get it fixed. It can take a few days.

Thank you

I thought I read somewhere within this thread that on becoming a FOTCM member a new forum board for members only becomes available. At the moment I can only see the 'public' and 'non-members' boards.

Or have I misunderstood?

Thanks.

The Strawman said:
I thought I read somewhere within this thread that on becoming a FOTCM member a new forum board for members only becomes available. At the moment I can only see the 'public' and 'non-members' boards.

Or have I misunderstood?

Thanks.

Access to the private FOTCM section of the forum is not automatic and depends on forum participation. So please give us some time to make the right decisions (there is quite a few new FOTCM members), and in the meantime continue to network actively in the general forum.

It appears to be working nicely again.

Fingers crossed!

The Strawman said:

Or have I misunderstood?

Thanks.

Access to the private FOTCM section of the forum is not automatic and depends on forum participation. So please give us some time to make the right decisions (there is quite a few new FOTCM members), and in the meantime continue to network actively in the general forum.

Okay, PoB. I wasn't aware of that. Great news that there are many new members coming in.

This may have been addressed elsewhere, I'm almost sure of that. But the reasoning behind some of the membership questions elude me. Times married, previous religions, household members etc.
Can anyone shed some light on how that information is really relevant?

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone. I just submitted my online application. I had to hit the 'submit' button twice, so you may get 2 copies. :huh:

Can I just go to any 'Donate' button to donate, or is there a specific link that I need to refer to?

Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom