FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione

Gandalf said:
Beau said:
Gandalf said:
France and I would be interested by 6 bottles too, if it is OK. Do you know the expiration date ?

Sept. 2017.

Thanks Beau.

Donation confirmation : 5G331080WJ105493D.

If quantities are sufficient, we would like six otherwise up to want you can give.

Thanks so much

We have just received the bottles. Thanks so much. :hug2:

Just sent a donation with confirmation ID: 6W847823S0954431X

I'd like to receive 3 bottles please. There's a note attached to the donation with the address. Thanks :)

This is a beneficial thing here - very grateful. :hug: to all.

I was searching more facts about infant jaundice and its treatments recently (due to our pre-term baby) and came across some interesting facts about liver development and metabolism, including glutathione's role in our lives (some of the things were already mentioned in this thread, as the Lancet study where they tell us that glutathione levels decrease as we age and when we are ill):

From http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/113/Supplement_3/1097

The liver’s unique metabolism and relationship to the gastrointestinal tract make it an important target of the toxicity of drugs and xenobiotics. The developmental changes that occur in the liver’s metabolic activity from birth to adolescence contribute to the varied sensitivity to toxins seen in the pediatric population. Hepatic drug metabolism, often with an imbalance between the generation of toxic metabolites and detoxification processes, can influence the degree of hepatotoxicity. The decreased capacity of the neonatal liver to metabolize, detoxify, and excrete xenobiotics explains the prolonged action of drugs such as phenobarbital, theophyline, and phenytoin. The reduced capacity of glucuronide conjugation in the neonate not only predisposes them to physiologic jaundice but also is probably responsible for the chloramphenicol-induced gray infant syndrome. Age-related sensitivity to drugs is attributable in part to differences in metabolic activity. For example, young children are more resistant to acetaminophen hepatotoxicity when compared with adults, whereas children are more susceptible to valproic acid–induced toxicity. The resistance to acetaminophen toxicity is attributable to biochemical differences in young children. In children, sulfation predominates over glucuronidation, leading to decreased formation of toxic intermediates. In addition, infants have a greater capacity to synthesize glutathione, thereby inactivating toxic metabolites of acetaminophen more effectively.

The liver performs multiple functions: bile formation and excretion, synthesis of liver proteins, detoxification of xenobiotic and endogenous compounds, and regulation of blood glucose. Toxicity caused by xenobiotics therefore can cause derangement in any of these functions and can be detected by laboratory tests used to measure these functions. Bilirubin and bile acids are the 2 primary components of bile and the best-known products of liver metabolism. Bile formation is essential for the excretion of endogenous waste products and the glucuronide and glutathione conjugates of many xenobiotics.6

Very few studies document the specific vulnerability of children to environmental hepatic toxicants. It is widely known that age plays an important factor in affecting susceptibility to drug-induced hepatic injury. Most hepatic drug reactions are more common in adults. Some examples include isoniazid, acetaminophen, erythromycin, ketoconazole, and halothane. Conversely, children are more susceptible to valproic acid, which is most common in children younger than 3 years, and to aspirin, as evidenced by the occurrence of Reye syndrome in children who receive aspirin for symptomatic treatment of a viral infection (mostly influenza and varicella; Table 3). Both valproic acid and salicylates may cause mitochondrial toxicity. The specific reasons for this lower risk to drug hepatotoxicity in children is probably multifactorial and depends on the specific mechanisms of drug toxicity. The overall increased frequency of adverse drug reactions in adults is probably the result of increased exposure, drug interactions, and altered drug disposition. The lower incidence of documented hepatic toxicity from xenobiotics in children is attributable not only to less exposure to environmental toxicants but also to their relative resistance to hepatic toxicity.

(Bolded parts by me)

The article contains a lot of information on toxicity, and how the liver does its job (and how we should supplement glutathione as we age, as we should be supplementing magnesium and other minerals?) Maybe it could be of interest!

A definition of xenobiotic:

xenobiotic [ze″no-bi-ot´ik]
a chemical compound foreign to a given biological system. With respect to animals and humans, xenobiotics include drugs, drug metabolites, and environmental compounds such as pollutants that are not produced by the body. In the environment, xenobiotics include synthetic pesticides, herbicides, and industrial pollutants that would not be found in nature.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.

from http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/xenobiotic

Just wanted to give a heads up to forum member Ladygraypanther. In your donation requesting glutathione you did not give your mailing address. Could you email your address to donate@paleochristianity.org so I can send it out? I tried emailing you but the email bounced, saying your inbox was full. Thanks.

Re: FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione

Gandalf said:
We have just received the bottles. Thanks so much. :hug2:

I've received the bottles today. Thank you so much, and kudos for the speedy delivery :thup:

Beau said:
Just want to post a reminder to non-US peeps donating for glutathione, please note that shipping is extra so try to follow these suggested donation amounts:

1 bottle - $20
2 bottles - $35
3 bottles - $40
4 bottles - $45
5 and above - $10/bottle

Thanks for this reminder. I donated for 2 bottles: 9VC875393F482742A
My address is added on the donation message.

Thank you very much for offering this opportunity! :)

Beau said:
Just wanted to give a heads up to forum member Ladygraypanther. In your donation requesting glutathione you did not give your mailing address. Could you email your address to donate@paleochristianity.org so I can send it out? I tried emailing you but the email bounced, saying your inbox was full. Thanks.
Yep, I flubbed again. I sent an email on yahoo with all the necessary information. Again____ my apologies for the cause of extra work.

Ladygraypanther said:
Yep, I flubbed again. I sent an email on yahoo with all the necessary information. Again____ my apologies for the cause of extra work.

No worries. I got the email, and the package will go out asap.

Order made for 4 bottles, please and thank you very much!

Confirmation number: 2G960789UX330382Y.

Ordered 5 bottles (send 4 if the shipping costs aren't covered by the $60).

Confirmation number: 94Y370350U440274D.

Thanks!

Jeff

I'm pretty excited to try making liposomal Glutathione. I am so grateful for this offer as I could not afford glutathione before.
Home-Made Liposomal Vitamin C (and Glutathione)

Vitamin C is the most used supplement in the world. There is good reason for this as the science behind the many benefits of vitamin C is solid. Dr. Svent Gyorgi and Dr. Linus Pauling performed innumerable experiments proving that man, unlike most animals, is dependent upon vitamin C for a healthy existence. For decades we have relied upon various ascorbic formulas for our supplemental needs, but now a whole new vista opens up with Liposomal technology.

Increase Absorption Dramatically - Regular vitamin C is absorbed at approximately 19%, the balance remains in the gastrointestinal tract to attract water and loosen the bowels. Nanotechnology, liposomalized vitamin C is absorbed at 93%, measurable in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Get IV results with oral dosage!

Heat one cup of distilled water in a ceramic coated or stainless steel pan on your stove (do not heat it in a microwave oven) until almost boiling.
Pour the water into your blender and add three level tablespoons of lecithin and blend until all of the lecithin is totally dissolved in the water.
In one cup of cold distilled water, dissolve one level tablespoon of ascorbic acid. Make sure it is totally dissolved, very important!
Add the ascorbic acid mixture to the lecithin mixture and blend well.
Pour the mixture into the ultrasonic cleaner and turn it on. Stir frequently.
The cleaner will turn itself off about every two minutes or so. You continue to stir frequently and turn the cleaner back on until ALL of the foam is gone. Repeat: Continue to stir and turn the cleaner back on until ALL OF THE FOAM IS GONE!! This will take about 30 minutes or so. When done you will have a mix that is about the color of milk. There will be some settling but shouldn't be much, less than 5% of the mix or so.

When done, pour mix into a reseal able GLASS jar and store in your refrigerator.

Take one teaspoon full of mix once a day.

You can experiment with this amount after you have taken it for awhile to see how it effects you.

Take on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes before eating anything.

Many take it in the morning before breakfast.

It is really sour tasting so many chase it with water to get the taste out of the mouth.

Glutathione
Method is exactly the same as above:
3 level tablespoons soy lecithin
1 tablespoon or 7 grams of glutathione powder
Proceed exactly as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom