FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a donation for 3 bottles plus more for shipping and fees. Transaction ID: 44L32298UU6905246.

Hi . . . If you still have more of the Glutathione on hand, I would like to order a bottle for myself please.

I can send you a Money Order for $30.00 to cover my own costs & whatever remains you could use for someone else who might want to order and is temporarily short of cash.

Would that be ok?

Thanks very much.

Hello,
I would like 6 bottles please. Confirmation number: 8DC1800276392394H

Thank you so much for this great opportunity.

Hi Beau,

I would like 12 bottles if there are still some, less is fine as well.
Transaction ID: 0X604071MJ800392S

Thanks bunches for the offer!

#Claude.

PS. As a side note, the donation was made to CSM, and hopefully it is fine to ship to Norway. If not, I can provide an address in France.

Hi,
As it's been mentioned, I made the donation to the CSM directly for 3 bottles. Address included.
Transaction number 945465049W0545333

Thank you very much for the offer :hug:

Hi Beau

I would like to order a bottle of Glutathione do you still have?

Regards

Zim

zim said:
Hi Beau

I would like to order a bottle of Glutathione do you still have?

Regards

Zim

Yes, still plenty in stock.

Ok great I will made the donation tomorrow for two bottles.

Regards

:)

Thanks for my bottles, they arrived promptly! I'm taking one a day with meals and will see how it goes.

My family all received our bottles a few days ago as well -- thanks again for making this available!

Same here, we just received our 3 bottles, thank you very much for making it possible.
One bottle for my stepfather, one for my mother, and one for both of us, we'll see how it goes from there.

Only to note, that the bottles arrived safe and sound this week. Many thanks!

Great offer,
I gave some substantiation through these transactions, does donating to QFG considered in the offer ?

62879708F5685253A
42041188R3130842M
6GG09158BM9791647

I would like three bottles please. My adress is not the same as the bill adress, so tell me to whom I can send it, thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom