Gas-related explosions and fire

There was thunder and lightning across England yesterday evening, but I'm also a bit doubtful that a strike 'blew up' a gas storage tank.

The official statement on this reads:

"It is believed that lightning struck gas containers at the site during bad weather this evening, causing a large fire."

I checked lightningmaps.org - which enables you to review lighting strikes globally over the past 24 hours - and it showed that there were strikes nearby but not right at the waste treatment/biogas facility. Screenshot below.

[Purple dots denote locations of lightning strikes, the red dot I added denotes the Cassington biogas facility.]

If it was lightning, it was one hell of a thunderbolt, and lightning detectors didn't pick it up.

Oxford_lightning.png

There was thunder and lightning across England yesterday evening, but I'm also a bit doubtful that a strike 'blew up' a gas storage tank.

The official statement on this reads:

I checked lightningmaps.org - which enables you to review lighting strikes globally over the past 24 hours - and it showed that there were strikes nearby but not right at the waste treatment/biogas facility. Screenshot below.

[Purple dots denote locations of lightning strikes, the red dot I added denotes the Cassington biogas facility.]

If it was lightning, it was one hell of a thunderbolt, and lightning detectors didn't pick it up.

View attachment 82620

I was also skeptical if it being a lightning strike and looked through a few different news reports, but couldn’t find any footage of a lightning strike even really any mention of how they know it was a lightning strike.

However, it does sound like the
people in the car a couple of posts back say that they saw the lightning strike.

The "Cassington" biogas facility? 🤨 I'm also reminded of recent discussion on EM weapons generating storms as a side effect...

Drone footage of the Oxford incident:

No signs of an explosion. The fire flared spectacularly, but apparently nothing detonated.

It's nonetheless interesting that lightning 'picked out' such a facility, which reminds me of our observations over the years of locations storing or processing chemicals often, apparently, functioning as 'attractors' for lightning.

Drone footage of the Oxford incident:

No signs of an explosion. The fire flared spectacularly, but apparently nothing detonated.

It's nonetheless interesting that lightning 'picked out' such a facility, which reminds me of our observations over the years of locations storing or processing chemicals often, apparently, functioning as 'attractors' for lightning.

it is said to be a "waste food processing facility". do we have so much " waste food" to justify such a huge facility?? who supplies this waste food?. what comes out of this facility?? bugs???

However, it does sound like the
people in the car a couple of posts back say that they saw the lightning strike.
Perhaps as of recalling the incident on 2016 - below -.

From 2016. It was of another plant on the same region.

Didn't found the Emma's video capturing the fireball, nor other similar ones. It would be interesting to see how the fire/explosion was started.

Oxfordshire lightning gas plant fireball causes £250k damage
A huge methane gas fireball ignited by a lightning strike at a food waste plant has caused £250,000 of damage, the site's management has said.

The Agrivert site at Benson, near Wallingford, Oxfordshire, was struck at about 17:20 BST on Thursday.

Commercial manager Harry Waters said lightning ignited gas stored in a waste digester, causing a fire which burned for 20 minutes and destroyed the roof.

He said staff were "very surprised" by the explosion but no one was injured.

Emma Shepperd captured a video of the fireball from her home, while trying to film the storm.
Mr Waters said he hoped to have a replacement roof installed before the end of the month.

He said: "[Staff] are well trained, did exactly what they were supposed to do, and isolated the plant and made it safe.

"We were back up and running within an hour. It looks quite dramatic in the video but caused a surprisingly small amount of damage."

Mr Waters said the storm overwhelmed the lightning protection systems at the site, which processes local food waste into energy from methane gas.

it is said to be a "waste food processing facility". do we have so much " waste food" to justify such a huge facility?? who supplies this waste food?. what comes out of this facility?? bugs???
Is pretty much the digesting of organic garbage from several places to produce methane among other gases.

And they complain about cows. Curious.

We certainly felt the storm throughout the day on Monday. My husband's work colleague thought lightning had struck his house - it had actually struck some electricity pylons just behind his home, which resulted in a power black out in a 5 mile radius whilst they recycled some transformers. I believe he's located East of us so either closer to London or East of there, they work remotely. With that incident in mind I certainly didn't discount the possibility of lightning causing more damage and indeed causing an explosion in Oxford - although I did consider the possibility of the storm being used as an excuse to cover more directed attacks.
I usually enjoy thunder storms, but I did feel extra anxious throughout the one on Monday which was out of the norm for me.

My first "idea" when reading this news while parsing the forum is if this would not be linked to the recent declaration of Rishi Sunak on the transgender topic ? If i do not miss, this explosion incident happened monday 2/10/23 and this recent declaration happened 2 days after. Maybe what we name in french "la réponse du berger à la bergère" ^^ - or, more seriously, UK warned US globalist that if they start to play with their beam weapons on UK soils, they can, in return, destroy their worlwide (better say occidental-wide) ideology of transgenderism and so on. Dunno, but worth it to consider this eventuality.

Last edited:

Driver claims car blaze latest to hit Range Rover's Evoque
The owner of a Range Rover Evoque which caught fire two days after she parked it at Edinburgh Airport has been angered to be told there was nothing wrong with the car.
Hazel Stewart said the blaze which destroyed the £27,000 vehicle and two adjacent cars was the latest of a series to affect Jaguar Land Rover’s (JLR) best-selling model.

Another two cars were damaged in the incident, in a multi-storey car park in January.
The parking building collapsed

Back
Top Bottom