German article : Infowars made in Luxembourg?

dredger

The Living Force
Hello,

I received the link to this recent article on telegram.
I'm not used to (try to) read something else then french or english, but i made an exception and found a great article.
I directly thought about sharing it here but where ? I could post in the Cointelpro section, or Conspiracty Theory, Our Orwellian world or in the German sub-thread to refer an article for the german SOTT site.

What i think is that this article desserve to be translated and posted on as many SOTT sites as possible because it's an eye-opener one, at least this is my quick-made opinion :-[

Here's the link to the orginal in german :

For quick link, here are 2 links with auto-translation (the one from google) to :

I printed the auto-translated to french in a PDF document, simply to keep it in my DB of various files i keep because i ... have in mind (let's say like this) that in the future, maybe without internet (who knows up to which low state we can go down ?), i may have to explain (maybe "teach" could be also used) what happened to some people who will come with questions, and for this kind of purpose, such document is a great one, make it read by an intellectual person who still has big blind spots will probably have a strong effect on him, a strong push to rethink some beliefs.

Here's a scheme from the article which is a pretty nice summary of the possible counter-measures to use against disinformation in general (this could even be used as the picture on the day on sott ^^)
1702362954716.png

To all who comes here : have a nice day and keep the smile, we'll do it ! :-D

Back
Top Bottom