German book "Die große Täuschung" (The Great Deception) - with unpublished documents from the Vatican archives

RAFL

The Force is Strong With This One
Today I received a new book by Thorsten Schulte and Dr Michael Hesemann.
"Die große Täuschung" (The Great Deception - John F. Kennedy's Warning & The Threat to our Freedom)

1709989068847.png

"For the first time, co-author Dr Michael Hesemann presents 14 pages of documents from the Vatican Apostolic Archives (until 2019: Vatican Secret Archives) that provide deep insights into a world that brought us endless suffering"
DeepL translation of the summary from Amazon:
Never before has a book tackled the hottest topics of history and the present so unsparingly. The three motives for the assassination of John F. Kennedy have been concealed from the world public by the media to this day, but in this work they are made accessible and verifiable for everyone. Having three motives for murder does not, of course, make someone a murderer. However, it is convincingly described that the circles that had them also did everything they could to cover up and obfuscate. Kennedy warned us in his speech of 27 April 1961: "For we face a monolithic and nefarious conspiracy around the world." The mainstream media is silent about this speech and when they can't avoid it, they claim that Kennedy was talking about communism. This book shows what it was really about. It reveals how secret powers and secret services operate. How they blackmail and murder people. The first US Secretary of Defence James Forrestal was their victim, and they even blackmailed the dictator of the Soviet Union Josef Stalin. The great President of France was betrayed, and the US President Richard Nixon received the receipt for withholding an elementary intelligence message. But we need to go back much further, and this book provides information about the last German Kaiser Wilhelm II and the Russian Tsar that makes it possible to understand developments over the last 120 years. For the first time, co-author Dr Michael Hesemann presents 14 pages of documents from the Vatican Apostolic Archives (until 2019: Vatican Secret Archives) that provide deep insights into a world that brought us endless suffering. This book serves the apocalypse (= unveiling) of history in order to be able to stop the development of the present. It is a warning to all people and a mission to the human family.

One of the two authors, Thorsten Schulte, is currently doing a lot of advertising for it and says in his videos that he wants to make almost all of these documents freely accessible. And they are partly already here.
Now, before I continue here, I have a few questions. What about the rest of the documents? Am I allowed to publish pictures of these documents from this book here (and translate them for you)?
It's more of a legal question. But I think the best thing would be to just write to him directly and ask, right?
Because I bet these are documents you would be very interested in.

A few weeks have now passed and today I was able to return to the subject.
I wrote to Mr. Schulte shortly after my last post, but have not yet received a reply. But he is doing a lot of advertising at the moment, so I think he just didn't have time to reply.
But I also think he will see this more like advertising for his book. (I could write to the second author, Mr. Hesemann, but is that necessary?)

Back to topic

I have just started reading the book and realized right at the beginning that it is full of different topics and makes many jumps. So you don't have to follow the book and can tackle the topics individually.

So I would like to start with the letter that prompted Mr. Hesemann to rethink history. But first a few compact details about him: he was first a UFO researcher, then became a devout Christian, wrote many books about Christianity and contemporary history, after his book (a biography of Pope Pius XII) 'Der Papst, der Hitler trotzte: Die Wahrheit über Pius XII (The Pope who defied Hitler: The truth about Pius XII)' he was one of almost 500 historians to gain access to the Vatican archives and then came across the following letter, of which he writes:
"Ganz ehrlich: ohne dieses Dokument hätte ich es nie gewagt, in Dimensionen zu denken, die landläufig mit dem Schlagwort (und Totschlagargument) 'Verschwörungstheorie' diffarmiert werden."
DeepL:
"Honestly: without this document, I would never have dared to think in dimensions that are commonly defamed with the buzzword (and killer argument) 'conspiracy theory'."

Now to the letter. It was written on November 8, 1918, one day before the "November Revolution" in Germany, i.e. a few days before the end of the Second World War (November 11, 1918).
In it, Cardinal von Hartmanns, chairman of the Fulda Bishops' Conference (today: German Bishops' Conference) and close friend of Kaiser Wilhelm II, writes to Nuncio Pacelli, the highest-ranking representative of the Catholic Church and the Pope in the German Reich, that the Kaiser has a message for the Church.

DeepL
"His Majesty the Kaiser has just informed me that, according to news he received yesterday, the Greater Orient has decided first of all to depose all sovereigns, first and foremost him, the Kaiser, then to destroy the Catholic Church (?), to intern the Pope, etc., and finally to establish a world republic under the leadership of American big finance on the ruins of the existing bourgeois society. The German Freemasons were loyal to the Kaiser (which is very doubtful!) and had let him know this.

England also wanted to maintain the previous bourgeois order. France and America, however, were completely under the rule of the Grand Orient, and Bolshevism was to be the external tool to bring about the desired conditions. In view of the great danger threatening not only the monarchy but also the Catholic Church, it was necessary that the German episcopate should be informed of this and that the Pope should also be warned."

DE:
„Se(ine) Majestät der Kaiser läßt mir soeben mittheilen, daß nach ihm gestern zugegangenen Nachrichten der Groß-Orient beschlossen habe, zunächst alle Souveränse, in erster Linie ihn, den Kaiser, abzusetzen, dann die Kathol. Kirche zu vernichten (?), den Papst zu internieren etc. und schließlich eine Weltrepublik unter Führung des amerikanischen Großkapitals auf den Trümmern der bisherigen bürgerlichen Gesellschaft aufzurichten. Die deutschen Freimaurer seien dem Kaiser treu (was sehr zu bezweifeln ist!) und hätten ihn das wissen lassen.

Auch England wolle die bisherige bürgerliche Ordnung aufrecht erhalten. Frankreich und America aber ständen ganz unter der Herrschaft des Großorients, Der Bolschewismus solle das äußere Werkzeug sein, die gewünschten Zustände herzustellen. Bei der großen Gefahr, die außer der Monarchie auch der katholischen Kirche drohe, sei es nothwendig, daß der deutsche Episkopat hierüber informiert sei und daß auch der Papst gewarnt werde.“

And the pictures:
273.jpg
Cardinal von Hartmann's handwritten letter to Nuncio Pacelli dated November 8, 1918, which Michael Hesemann discovered in the Vatican Archives, could prove to be a key document of the 20th century. (A.A.V., Arch. Nunz. Monaco d.B. 342, Fasc. 13, p. 95 rv-96)
© 2023 by Archivio Apostolico Vaticano - All rights reserved

274.jpg
(A.A.V, Arch. Nunz. Monaco d.B. 342, Fasc. 13, p. 95 rv-96)
© 2023 by Archivio Apostolico Vaticano — All rights reserved

So we have another piece of evidence that there are other powers behind the world wars than we are told.
Let's see what else the book has to offer. I will inform you.

Never heard of a group called the "Grand Orient". Does the book offer any more information on them?
I was also wondering what or who this group is.
The book goes on with a quote from Kaiser Wilhelms II Memoirs (Ereignisse und Gestalten 1878-1918, publisched 1922), where the above letter was confirmed, and where we get the info:
It's a grouping of Freemason lodges.

DeepL translation of the quote:
"I have been informed that the long-standing, purposeful policy of the international 'Grand Oriental Lodges' played an essential role in the preparation of the world war directed against the monarchical Central Powers. The German Grand Lodges, however, with two exceptions, in which non-German finance prevails and which are secretly connected with the 'Grand Orient' in Paris, had no connection with the 'Grand Orient'. As the respected German Freemason who reported this hitherto unknown connection to me assured me, they have been thoroughly loyal and faithful.
loyal and faithful. In the course of 1917, an international conference of the lodges of the 'Grand Orient' took place in Paris, which was later followed by a meeting in Switzerland. The following program was determined at this meeting: Dismemberment of Austria and Hungary, democratization of Germany, elimination of the House of Habsburg, abdication of the German Emperor, return of Alsace-Lorraine to France, unification of Galicia with Poland, elimination of the Pope and the Catholic Church as well as every state church in Europe."

DE:
„Es ist mir mitgeteilt worden, dass eine wesentliche Rolle bei der Vorbereitung des gegen die monarchischen Mittelmächte gerichteten Weltkrieges die langjährige, zielbewusste Politik der internationalen ‚Großorientloge‘ gespielt hätte. Die deutschen Großlogen aber hätten mit zwei Ausnahmen, in denen die nichtdeutsche Finanz herrscht und die im geheimen mit dem ‚Großorient‘ in Paris in Verbindung stehen, mit dem ‚Großorient‘ keinen Zusammenhang. Sie wie mir der angesehene deutsche Freimaurer, der mir diesen, mir bis dahin unbekannten Zusammenhang meldete, versichert hat, durchaus loyal und
treu gewesen. Im Laufe des Jahres 1917 habe in Paris eine internationale Tagung der Logen des ‚Großorient‘ stattgefunden, der später noch eine Besprechung in der Schweiz gefolgt sei. Auf dieser Tagung sei nachstehendes Programm festgesetzt worden: Zerstückelung von Österreich Ungarn, Demokratisierung Deutschlands, Beseitigung des Hauses Habsburg, Abdankung des deutschen Kaisers, Rückgabe Elsaß-Lothringen an Frankreich, Vereinigung Galiziens mit Polen, Beseitigung des Papstes und der katholischen Kirche wie überhaupt jeder Staatskirche in Europa.“

Afterwards Heselmann starts to write about the first "Grand Lodge" and their very first publication:

IMG_20240415_184434_812.jpg

He wants to highlight that they plan to establish a new world religion.

At this point now I'm thinking about how and why Heselmann was able to get access to the Vatican Archives. Simply because he was seen as "a real christ" and a historian, or was this on purpose?

Anyhow, if you want to have more details about Heselmanns view on the Freemasons history from this book, let me know. Otherwise I'll concentrate on the unpublished documents.

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom