Happy birthday to Laura!

I am a little late coming to this thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA !!!!!

12 Feb is a special day for me too. Its my wedding anniversary (18 years and counting)

:)

Happy Birthday Laura. (I'm late, I know!)

lily_ofthe_valley_3.jpg

Deckard said:
namaste u need to use image hosts,
this one is quite ok wwwdotimageshackdotusslash,

upload your image and then copy paste direct link to the image here
Thank you to you Deckard and RS for your help.

A bit too late for the image but i finally got it. BONNE FÊTE LAURA

fetedivers006gq3.gif

Happy Birthday Laura!

It's AMAZING you are a young 38 Years Old! ;)
As I always say, the older the wiser, or is it? :)

Dan

Happy Birthday, Laura! (Sorry it's a bit late, but by the time I read this thread...) May you be totally re-energized, and rejuvinated, as if re-born today... so that you can continue and accelerate contributing your enormous energies, talents and abilities in researching, analysing, and writing on these web sites (and the rest of us can keep going crazy, reading and reading to catch up, and feeling like we're falling behind with what we need to know/learn). ;-) (A bit of humor). Best Wishes! We are all lucky to have you here!

Happy Birthday Laura! But I was thinking, the day you were born is the birth of your flesh, the day you came into this world, but it happened every single year for hundreds or thousands of lifetimes, and frankly, and is really not much of an accomplishment if you ask me! But what about the day you were REALLY born? I'd think that day would give a much greater reason to celebrate! I mean we're obviously all glad you were born, but without the birth of your consciousness and the work this led to, the birth of your flesh is no more significant than a birth of a flower. So I think it's your 2nd birth that we should REALLY celebrate because that one does not happen every lifetime. Probably once it happens, it's done, and you're changed forever. You didn't by any chance mark that one down on the calendar? :P

In fact, our birth of our flesh is more like a "death" than a birth I think. We arrive kicking and screaming and crying and it's silly celebrating your arrival to a pretty harsh school, which is literally, hell. Hmm that gives "trial by fire" a whole new esoteric meaning... Anyway, I think it makes more sense to celebrate your graduation, and before that to celebrate your progress and accomplishments, both for yourself and what you did to help others grow as well. So happy BIRTH day, and I truly hope we can be celebrating more such BIRTH dates on this forum for many members who have, are, or will develop their conscious "I". I'll drink to that!

hkoehli said:
Hopefully you had a vivifying and velutinous time in your vocative airwave vastation.
Thank you to all! And by now, you may all be aware of what hkoehli was referring to: the BBC radio interview I did on the night of my birthday from Paris... that's why I've been so "quiet." I wasn't at my computer.

We also met with some interesting people, I did the Egyptian section in the Louvre (in a wheelchair, I'm sorry to say, but there it is), and I went to see Foucault's pendulum - which for me, was the highlight of the trip!!!

I hit the big 55 this year - the double-nickel - so I think it will be interesting.

Thank you again to all who remembered. It means a LOT to me and I hope you can all get over to the BBC thing (there's a thread on the forum that gives the directions) and can listen to the interview. No, I wasn't tired, I am still getting over a bug and was handling my voice very carefully so I wouldn't go off on a coughing jag!! Plus, it was cold, windy and rainy in Paris and we walked from the metro to the studio in that mess.

Back
Top Bottom