Healing from flu with naturals products

I gland you feel much better Skyfarmr.You did not have the flue over 10 years!! :O Definitely is a record.When we are sick many of us feel so frustrate and cranky as you say,also could be a side effect of taking iodine. It helps us to take out many toxins.Iodine keeps our glandular system clean as Cs say.

Personally i do not have flue since same years ago in spite of had been surrender with sick people in my job.I assume is because i have increased good saturate fats, fermented food,stocks bones,iodine and krill oil.Also liver cleanse 2 times a year.Anyway prevention is the best medicine ;)

Loreta i agree good atmosphere around is one of the best medicine also,and i glad you had it this 2010 of horrible flue.Besos :flowers:

Gaby said:
Odyssey said:
Rest and sleep. Rest and sleep. Then rest and sleep some more. IMO, rest and sleep during a cold and flu come first and all the supps and broths are second.

I agree. I've seen people who had the flu in december and powered through it, now they're coming back with a relapse. Some don't have bacterial infection complications, but nevertheless, they're having up to 39.5 C of high fever. This flu season is particularly bad. Young people have been hospitalized and the elderly too due to complications. Most people that I've seen in the clinic had that in common, they're were just powering through and demanding that they need to work ASAP.

Last time I got sick was back in September-October. I slept for at least two entire days. Now I'm still holding up, but I'll implement the above plan if I get sick again.

Good advice! Right now I've got a really nasty bug and have been at home for the last few days and whenever I get some energy I get up and try to do something and notice I'm exhausted again afterwards so I'm going to do the minimum amount possible and rest. But I was wondering if I've developed some wheezing in my chest, which is probably some kind of upper respiratory tract infection, would that be a good reason to take antibiotics? I usually try and avoid that as much as possible but I'm thinking of adding in some aspirin at least. I went to the doctors for it a few weeks back and initially it was diagnosed as allergies and was given a prescription for Reactine. Right now I'm taking iodine to help kill off whatever is in my lungs, chicken soup, Vitamin C and sodium bicarbonate with a few other home remedies but this flu hasn't let up yet. Although sweating and coughing out the mucus seems to temporarily relieve the wheezing and difficulties breathing. Now I'm sleepy from writing this. Nap time again... :zzz:

Turgon said:
Right now I'm taking iodine to help kill off whatever is in my lungs, chicken soup, Vitamin C and sodium bicarbonate with a few other home remedies but this flu hasn't let up yet. Although sweating and coughing out the mucus seems to temporarily relieve the wheezing and difficulties breathing. Now I'm sleepy from writing this. Nap time again... :zzz:

Add some NAC and magnesium, but if the wheezing and breathing difficulty continues, I would check-in with a doctor.

Speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom