Help to understand blood test results...

Thanks Alana, I will buy these. But I am very in doubt because I fear to mess up with the ratio and imbalance my body. I take magnesium (bis)glycinate, and probiotics with acidophilus, rhamnosus, paracasei, lactis and S. thermophilus, 300 millions each, it's the one I've found with the probiotics recommended by Gaby in other thread.

I will find a good multimineral, even if I don't know what is a "good" multi (how much in these and wihich ratio), and I take B2 and B3, I supposed it's not the same as B-Complex.

I stopped iodine this week-end and I did coffee enema this morning, with loading hymalahian salt before and after edema, and I feel very strange, I fear to collapse because of dizziness, my heart is slow and kind of weak, I have a "helmet" over my head and some whistling in my ears. My lugol was 12% two drops this week (16 mg) with 100 µg selenium, 200 mg B, 1600 mg B3, 3000 mg Vit C away from iodine. I also have just two meals by day and as I understand it's not enough, I will eat more during detox. Next week I stop iodine waiting and ordering supplements, continuing taking Vit B2 B3 and C and eat vegetables with little fat and little proteins for minerals.

If you have, Alana, some recommended brands on Amazon (I am in France) for multi mineral, I will be grateful.

Nico said:
Thanks Alana, I will buy these. But I am very in doubt because I fear to mess up with the ratio and imbalance my body. I take magnesium (bis)glycinate, and probiotics with acidophilus, rhamnosus, paracasei, lactis and S. thermophilus, 300 millions each, it's the one I've found with the probiotics recommended by Gaby in other thread.

I will find a good multimineral, even if I don't know what is a "good" multi (how much in these and wihich ratio), and I take B2 and B3, I supposed it's not the same as B-Complex.

I stopped iodine this week-end and I did coffee enema this morning, with loading hymalahian salt before and after edema, and I feel very strange, I fear to collapse because of dizziness, my heart is slow and kind of weak, I have a "helmet" over my head and some whistling in my ears. My lugol was 12% two drops this week (16 mg) with 100 µg selenium, 200 mg B, 1600 mg B3, 3000 mg Vit C away from iodine. I also have just two meals by day and as I understand it's not enough, I will eat more during detox. Next week I stop iodine waiting and ordering supplements, continuing taking Vit B2 B3 and C and eat vegetables with little fat and little proteins for minerals.

If you have, Alana, some recommended brands on Amazon (I am in France) for multi mineral, I will be grateful.

You could try this one: _https://www.amazon.fr/Liqumins-ConcenTrace-Trace-Mineral-Bouteille/dp/B000AMUWLK/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468060791&sr=1-1
And applying magnesium oil (on the entire body) before bed is a good way to relax and prepare for sleep. For ie: _https://www.amazon.fr/Ancient-Minerals-Huile-Magnésium-237ml/dp/B001AD0HL8/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468060880&sr=1-1

Nico said:
I have an other question : when I do coffee enema I feel dizziness and tingling when I stand up, I eat chocolate, and these days I feel very tired, so I am wondering, not if I am not in minerals imbalance, I am, but in which direction, hyper or hypokalemia ?

I take morning hymalahian salt, so sodium would normally balance the potassium ? I also take Epsom Salt Bath 1 or 2 per week. I don't take any mineral supplements. I take Lugol, with KI (I don't know if it has an impact ^^).
And my heart and nerves are very bizarre and scary sometimes :S, I feel like I am in a cloud, but suddenly I have a sharp mind, I feel nervous heat, and I feel tense in my backbone and suddenly I am relaxed. I also have shaking in members. I don't know how to rebalance, if you have some advices :).

About the coffee edemas making you dizzy and tingly, it could be that you are making the coffee too strong. Try making a bit weaker brew.

Since you say you aren't taking many (any?) supplements, it has been noted that being low in potassium and/or copper can be causes of arrhythmia. That's where the heart beats very fast and may skip a beat here and there. So you might want to add these to your magnesium, which is important, too.

Added: A too strong brew of coffee, even in enemas, could be causing the problems you are having with your heart and nerves.

fwiw

Nico said:

Ok, those sound good.

Nico said:

If you are taking B3 and B2 you might be ok. I take those two more regularly with B12 and once in a while I take the B-complex pill. What is a good multivitamin for you is the big question for all of us. I was able to have a heavy metal test recently which also showed what minerals I have a lot of and which ones I need. Before that, I would read up on various sites and the forum here, based on the symptoms I experienced, and would then try out different minerals to see if they helped. For example, using potassium helped most people with night leg-cramps, it didn't help me, but magnesium malate did. So there's a lot of research and experimentation to get the "right" one for you. Since you are already taking selenium and magnesium, the product that Adaryn posted looks good.

Nico said:
I stopped iodine this week-end and I did coffee enema this morning, with loading hymalahian salt before and after edema, and I feel very strange, I fear to collapse because of dizziness, my heart is slow and kind of weak, I have a "helmet" over my head and some whistling in my ears.

If I were you and felt this way after doing the coffee enemas, I would just stop doing them! Back in the days when I tried out coffee enemas myself I didn't do them more often than once every other week. Maybe wait a week or two and then try once more with weaker coffee as Nienna advised and see how you are feeling. If you are still feeling lousy, then there's no need to suffer, just stop doing them.

Always when experiment with anything of this nature start small and go slowly.

Adaryn said:
You could try this one: _https://www.amazon.fr/Liqumins-ConcenTrace-Trace-Mineral-Bouteille/dp/B000AMUWLK/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468060791&sr=1-1
And applying magnesium oil (on the entire body) before bed is a good way to relax and prepare for sleep. For ie: _https://www.amazon.fr/Ancient-Minerals-Huile-Magnésium-237ml/dp/B001AD0HL8/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468060880&sr=1-1

Hopefully I've made myself in a position of having a job soon : it's funny that in this world we pay too much with our body for living and we pay too much with our money for healing, (when a functioning Stonehenge ? \o/). These bottles are pricey but I am thankful that you have pointed me to the best Adaryn :).

Alana said:
Nico said:

If you are taking B3 and B2 you might be ok. I take those two more regularly with B12 and once in a while I take the B-complex pill. What is a good multivitamin for you is the big question for all of us. I was able to have a heavy metal test recently which also showed what minerals I have a lot of and which ones I need. Before that, I would read up on various sites and the forum here, based on the symptoms I experienced, and would then try out different minerals to see if they helped. For example, using potassium helped most people with night leg-cramps, it didn't help me, but magnesium malate did. So there's a lot of research and experimentation to get the "right" one for you. Since you are already taking selenium and magnesium, the product that Adaryn posted looks good.

Nico said:
I stopped iodine this week-end and I did coffee enema this morning, with loading hymalahian salt before and after edema, and I feel very strange, I fear to collapse because of dizziness, my heart is slow and kind of weak, I have a "helmet" over my head and some whistling in my ears.

If I were you and felt this way after doing the coffee enemas, I would just stop doing them! Back in the days when I tried out coffee enemas myself I didn't do them more often than once every other week. Maybe wait a week or two and then try once more with weaker coffee as Nienna advised and see how you are feeling. If you are still feeling lousy, then there's no need to suffer, just stop doing them.

Always when experiment with anything of this nature start small and go slowly.

A heavy metal test soon too ! (I know the thread from Joe and his patnership with a lab).

Regarding coffee : 1 L of demineralized water (I didn't find distilled in my area of living) for three tablespoons of ground organic coffee dark roasted as Dr L Wilson advised.
I am learning "start small and slow" and do my best but I think there is an other lesson here "let nature do her part of her job", I am controlling myself too much. Order of treatment and relations between healing therapies are important.

I keep in check here, maybe in two or three months, thank you very much all of you !

I remember my very first coffee enema. My colon was hurting from all the toxins removed and I was like walking on a cloud. This was with the suggested dose. I would try one less tablespoon for starters.

Hope you'll feel better soon!

Gaby said:
I remember my very first coffee enema. My colon was hurting from all the toxins removed and I was like walking on a cloud. This was with the suggested dose. I would try one less tablespoon for starters.

Hope you'll feel better soon!

Agreed. Especially since it is dark roasted. You may even want to cut it in half and do only 1-1/2 tablespoons.

Yep, I will definetely cut it. The session I have mentionned earlier was after one week of the previous, I used to do back to back but feeling this bad I didn't continue.

Since yesterday I have blood in my stools, the kind of bright which make a halo over the stool :/, I have tensions in profound muscle between the leg (maybe psoas) and feel hard at the intestins in this area, I have the feeling of non finishedness in the toilet. I don't want to complain too much but it makes me stressed to be relatively clean with the rest of my body, and in good improvement with meditation and EE and respiration, and in emotional releasing, AND stumble upon this problem... Just when I was improving in all of these areas ><. I am scared of forcing too much now.

I will try reiki soon and maybe Spirit Release soon too, if I feel the risk on my money... I will look for a good physician too.

Is smoking recommended in case of blood in stools ? (I'm on 1 or 2/day)

Nico said:
Is smoking recommended in case of blood in stools ? (I'm on 1 or 2/day)

Do you find relief by smoking?

Consult a physician, Nico. It will help to have some diagnostic tests to get an idea of what you are dealing with.

Don't get discouraged. You can count on us to help you go through this.

I've just have find a gastro-enterologist, the father of the boyfriend of the daughter of the friend of my mother who gives me home during my moving ^^.

Smoking is fine, it helps me a little.

Sadness open my heart, if I don't get overwhelmed by it, thank you for the support. I asked courage for my personnal crystal, I have, :).

Nico said:
Sadness open my heart, if I don't get overwhelmed by it, thank you for the support. I asked courage for my personnal crystal, I have, :).

Sounds good! Let us know what your gastroenterologist finds and says.

:hug2:

I saw him today, it was pressed, I didn't have time to tell him about keto diet and fat, it just tell me that it was hemorrhoids. I have also a very tensed psoas and have not gone to the toilet for three days now. I feel movements and freedom from the profound belly area these days, it seems that facias is going into their original places finally. I do Qi gong and EE, it helps, and crystals too ! :).

Nico said:
I saw him today, it was pressed, I didn't have time to tell him about keto diet and fat, it just tell me that it was hemorrhoids. I have also a very tensed psoas and have not gone to the toilet for three days now. I feel movements and freedom from the profound belly area these days, it seems that facias is going into their original places finally. I do Qi gong and EE, it helps, and crystals too ! :).

That is relieving news, hemorrhoids are most annoying, but at least it is a "most benign" cause for bleeding :)

Yes and my stools are becoming regular. I think my body want to change but I'm resisting it. I think of the spring metaphore made by Peter Levine when he talks about trauma, my backbone is exactly in a contracted way. When I practice Somatic Experiencing it drains me a lot of energy, and when I pipe breathe, I fear to push too much because of very tight knots in the middle and neck which cause sweat and nearly fainting mind. But i feel relief in other part of the body, it's like wind and fire and make me think of the Ill Health as stated in Ra the law of one :

Book 1 said:
Questioner: Is it necessary to penetrate one level at a time as we move through these planes?

Ra: I am Ra. It has been our experience that some penetrate several planes at one time. Others penetrate them slowly. Some in eagerness attempt to penetrate the higher planes before penetrating the energies of the so-called more fundamental planes. This causes energy imbalance.
You will find ill health, as you call this distortion, to frequently be the result of a subtle mismatch of energies in which some of the higher energy levels are being activated by the conscious attempts of the entity while the entity has not penetrated the lower energy centers or sub-densities of this density.

My heart open sometimes but the lower energy doesn't keep the movement, and I'm stuck. I will go easy meditating and breathing.

PS : Is potassium citrate good ? And what kind of copper do you advise ? I will try different minerals.

Potassium : https://www.amazon.fr/NOW-Foods-Potassium-Citrate-gelules/dp/B001AWWC1W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1468596849&sr=8-3&keywords=potassium

Nico said:
PS : Is potassium citrate good ? And what kind of copper do you advise ? I will try different minerals.

Potassium : https://www.amazon.fr/NOW-Foods-Potassium-Citrate-gelules/dp/B001AWWC1W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1468596849&sr=8-3&keywords=potassium

Potassium citrate is pretty good, it also prevents kidney stones during the keto diet.

As for copper, make sure you take also zinc as they compete with each other. If you have excess copper, it is best not to supplement with it, but concentrate on zinc.

Here is a little review on minerals and their importance within the context of copper and zinc imbalances:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34290.msg643836.html#msg643836

Back
Top Bottom