Hillary Clinton Has Re-Surfaced

Re: Killary malfunctions, has mini-seizure caught on camera

AL Today said:
I think she was just acting stoopid. If she did indeed have had a seizure, methinks also we might see some signs of distress on her face, whereas all I saw was her crook(ed) smirk of sarcasm afterwards.

But cyborgs usually don't have facial expressions. She is a cyborg, maybe. In this video she looks like one, something in the program stop for seconds. How strange!

Creepy, looks like glitch in program, maybe that looks robot person.

Session 21 October 1995
Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me how a corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with a soul?

A: Complex technology, using electronic bio-generation frequency matching, combined with extremely high frequency radio beacon transmitters for tracking and control of all functions, including thought pattern mimic and emotional frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!

Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...

A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.

Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this still have an aura?

A: Projected.

Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.

Q: (L) Is there any way that a normal person would be able to identify such a being?

A: No.

Q: (L) Approximately how many of this type of being are walking around on our planet, acting like normal people?

A: 2,000,000.

Q: (L) Approximately 2 million?

A: Yes.

After watching it a few times I, too, thought she was just trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny in an "overwhelmed with all those phones in her face" kind of way. But she did look like a fembot short circuiting and that weird response about trying the cold chocolate after the wild head bob seemed like a strange default program trying to kick in. Anyway, it was definitely bizarre just like the woman.

Leelee said:
After watching it a few times I, too, thought she was just trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny in an "overwhelmed with all those phones in her face" kind of way. But she did look like a fembot short circuiting and that weird response about trying the cold chocolate after the wild head bob seemed like a strange default program trying to kick in. Anyway, it was definitely bizarre just like the woman.

That was my thinking too. As I wrote in a different thread:

My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

I find the title kind of funny ''Killary malfunctions'' Like she is a Terminator. But truth to be told. She far more dangerous than that. She has not been send from the future. But from Hell.

[quote author= marek760]Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.[/quote]

Another reason to choose cremation. Before they get all Frankenstein on you.

The thought alone that a bunch of aliens dig out your grave to reanimate your body for their evil purposes is totally wicked. But apparently it's just another day at the office for some?

Maybe all those phones interfered with with her "control signal".

Windmill knight said:
Leelee said:

My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

Same impression on my side.

Pashalis said:
Windmill knight said:
Leelee said:

Same impression on my side.

Same here. Looks like bad mugging to me. Not to say she couldn't be programmed on some level and go off the script.

I find the audio/visual enhancements are annoying. This kind of YouTube treatment reminds me of the conspiracy folks who believe all world leaders are shapeshifters or clones thus downgrading the real possibility that a lot of them are psychopaths doing what is in their nature. Hillary Clinton is evil enough given her past and present actions. More subtle at times than that overt egomaniac pycho Trump, yet just as dangerous in the long run.

suelarue said:
Windmill knight said:

That's what I thought as well, that it was an over exaggerated reaction to a question or comment. She really is terrible at faking normal human reactions and just comes off looking like she's completely lost her mind.

I tried to view it with that perspective, but even then, it seems she's not in control of her movements briefly. How can we determine to what reporter's question she was possibly over-reacting?

NormaRegula said:
[...]
I find the audio/visual enhancements are annoying.[...]

Same on my side. I find videos like that annoying too, since they create unnecessary noise.

This video, made me think of some spasms that may stutterers. I sometimes still stutter, but I remember that during adolescence, I could have spasms or seizures that resembled those of Hillary Clinton. In recent years, researchers have shown that this condition was due to a genetic mutation, the gene "GNPTAB". I do not know if the mutations are inherited, epigenetic or both? Also, as I know many circumcised men who stutter, I wondered if stuttering was not due to trauma which would change genetics. I looked on the childhood of Hillary Cliton, but it does not seem to have blurred words in his childhood. However, I found this article in January 2013, citing a hospital stay due to a blood clot in the brain. I also read that it might be due to a fall. Maybe she would have become slightly stammering since its trauma ?http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-is-discharged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html?_r=0

This other site "Slate" mentions a possible plane crash in Iran. Several people were injured, and that would explain the mysterious death of Job Price, commander of the naval commando units (SEALS) in Afghanistan. Thus it is possible, as some speculates that Hillary is dead, and we visited his life. But it also possible to believe that his "strange" behavior is the result of an accident, which would impact its language.
http://www.slate.fr/lien/66729/hillary-clinton-blessee-renconte-secrete-iran

I dunno. I does look like some kind of glitch.

Can one of the mods split off the discussion about Killary and merge here:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=42306.new#new

It really does deserve it's own thread. Plus, we don't want to contaminate our "just weird videos" with Killary's evil.

Laura said:
Can one of the mods split off the discussion about Killary and merge here:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=42306.new#new

It really does deserve it's own thread. Plus, we don't want to contaminate our "just weird videos" with Killary's evil.

Done!

I also think that it could be just overacting, but it does seem a bit too much for that... It is weird.

What I find the most creepy is her expression a few seconds afterwards... Scary! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom