I just want to say my piece on the whole vax/anti vax

Henchman 21

Jedi Master
Ok. So here are some thoughts. First of all let me say that I am not going to provide any links. I believe that if you are interested in this topic, then you can do your own research. I am not a librarian or professor, just some dude who is sick of rich folk telling me how to think.

This is about the pro-vax, anti-vax argument that has 80% of the western world up in arms for god knows why. First of all let me say that I personally don't care what you do with your body. It is yours and isn't that awesome. I don't care if you drink 3 gallons of coke a day or if you are addicted to energy drinks. Our government doesn't care about that either. Certainly this would be an unhealthy way for you to live but whatever, do what you want right? You have the right to destroy your body in whatever manner you see fit. I, in fact, might end this by guzzling a half gallon of whiskey. Hey none of your business right?

Now to set things straight. I am not anti-vax, I am pro-choice. This is mostly written for the hard core pro-vaxxers.

Now the problem comes when an organization steps in and says that you must consume a product. Oh the gaul, the audacity of it. Now I fully understand the helpful hint here and there to give solid advice for someone's health but to mandate intravenous injections into the population is a bit overboard. But somehow big brother is doing everything it can to do just that. To think that they care soooo much about my health as to mandate injections is absolutely absurd (I think I will crack open that half gallon of whiskey prematurely). (Don't judge me, I haven't run over any of your kids yet).

So, I hear time and time again that these vaccinations are completely safe and those who do not wish to partake don't understand the science. Well that's not really true in the slightest. The U.S. Gov has paid out about 3 billion in vaccine damage lawsuits since the early 80s. Also in 'good old' western civ, 90% of all SIDS cases happen within 5 days of an immunization. (SIDS stands for sudden infant death syndrome). How are these two factors not worth thinking about? Or maybe you were unaware. Then there is the mystery of skyrocketing autism. Personally I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot pole but I haven't heard a reasonable explanation yet and I think it is incredibly possible if not obviously linked to vaccine/ immunization damage. 1/68 in the US are autistic. wow. Better figure out what's causing it because at this rate it will reach 100% in about 30 years. This will affect you.

Now comes the question of why you think the way you do. Well a few years ago nobody really cared. Let's be honest. Did you really feel the way you do now about vaccines and immunization 5 years ago. Probably not. So what changed? Well what changed has nothing to do with you, but rather money invested to change your opinion or at least to give you an opinion. Billions have been spent over the last half decade to persuade you to have a stance on this issue. Almost all, if not all, to persuade you that vaccines are the way of the future and that all in opposition are ignorant. Read the above to understand why the ignorant might not actually be ignorant. So who spent these millions. Well obviously look no further than the pharm companies that make the drugs to begin with. Then maybe look at big time investors like Bill Gates. Personally I think he should stick to making my computer not suck but hey money is money.

So let's tone this down a notch or two. What is this argument comparable to? I personally see a direct parallel between this argument and the argument for nuclear energy. The pros of nuclear energy say it's clean, little to no pollution, cheap, easily accessible. It's awesome but there is a downside. It has polluted a huge portion of this planet. We kill with it more than we help with it. We detonated over 3000 weapons, giving millions of people health problems, we dump our depleted uranium all over the Middle East (reminds me of what bill gates did to India with HPV experiments) injuring / killing thousands, 3 mile island, Chernobyl, Fukushima, Nagasaki, Hiroshima. But it's clean and good and those who weigh the pros and cons and say otherwise just don't understand science.

And to be honest, I don't really care if the vaccines do work. I know nuclear energy works and I really don't care for it.

Mod's note: Put spaces between paragraphs to make it easier to read.

After reading the last few cassiopean sessions I realized that I was not pulling my weight. I decided that the best course of action was to get my voice heard in that maybe I can help some people with their critical cognitive skills.
I have plans to post this on social media and try to get those around my personal circle to share this but first I thought I would throw it here for a little critiquing. Nothing too important but if you like it feel free to post it on your social media. And if it's not that cool. I will continue trying.
Also I was kidding about drinking a half gallon of whisky. That's darn near impossible but I threw the idea in as a analogy.

Captainmurphy said:
After reading the last few cassiopean sessions I realized that I was not pulling my weight. I decided that the best course of action was to get my voice heard in that maybe I can help some people with their critical cognitive skills.
I have plans to post this on social media and try to get those around my personal circle to share this but first I thought I would throw it here for a little critiquing. Nothing too important but if you like it feel free to post it on your social media. And if it's not that cool. I will continue trying.
Also I was kidding about drinking a half gallon of whisky. That's darn near impossible but I threw the idea in as a analogy.

I certainly enjoyed reading it! It makes sense to me too

Seven years ago now, i was going to get a twin. A bit risky, twins, so had to be done in hospital. Your main point, that the state is not really interested in your good health, i realised already, mainly because of the anti smoking scam, that brought me to this forum, eventually. Everyday i had to bring fresh veggies, they boil everything to pulp. And still i would find the mother, stealing food from the leftover-tray at the elevator. When the twins were due, after the weekend, when they actually have a real doctor there, they started at 1/2 12, to induce birth. Within an hour there was a emergency, bottom baby dying. IC, ceasarean. Next morning, holding a newborn, i noticed it bleeding.. They had performed the heelprik, against my will. What monster can hurt a newborn? So i made a row. Wanted the sample back. Impossible. From now on i was "the enemy". Those people there refuse vaccinations. When the mother took an apple and an orange from the serving, the next day they skipped serving her, you had it yesterday already. Also storming the hospital-room to search for cigarettes or catch her smoking didn't make her feel better..
Out and back home, a camper in the snow, visit from health authority. First thing she said, before introducing, was "it's a hard world, get used to it".
I think "health care" is the wrong term, somehow.

I agree with everything that is said here. The producers of the vaccine when they sell vaccines they have a declaration where all side effects, dosage and all other important information are written. The manufacturer of the vaccines will never garatie to you that your child will not be damaged by their products. So the vaccination must be a personal choice. (If i`m asked it should be totally banned).

Then the government buy a thousands of vaccines and injects them by force in our children, saying that its totally safe and if you refuse it , you will be punished on many different ways. So the government is claiming that vaccines are safe , аlthough the manufacturer claims about many life threatening side effects. Where i live i cant get the vaccine declaration because its forbidden to be distributed among public. Public must be kept ignorant and scared.( maybe only then the vaccines are working )
All this is like a scene from Twilight zone .
Then there are implicated and various organisations like FDA, and CDC, and WHO and we all know the rest of the story.
I cant understand how some people can be so ignorant and how they don't see the obvious. They are doing this genocide to our children because we are letting them.Because the majority of people are accepting their pseudo science. What will happened when enough people realize that all this vaccine stuff is just a business and manipulation and nothing more. How will parents of damaged children feel if some day they realize the truth behind vaccine business.
I will support everybody who is trying to tell the truth about this fraud.
:rockon: Captainmurphy

Sorry for the tangent, the last post.
captainmurphy, maybe you better drop the nuclear bit from the post, it doesn't really do something extra. Maybe instead mention that, when you do take the vaccins, and something does go awfully wrong, you won't get help, because it can't possibly be the vaccine, those are safe, remember? Some parents acually get punised for SIDS.. Did you let the baby sleep on its belly? (i did).

I have mixed feelings about vaccination. When I was pregnant of my younger child, I had to hold my ground against my doctor who insisted in having me vaccinated against the flu in the spring. I refused because I've seen people getting a very nasty flu right after the shot and didn't see the need of the risk since winter was gone. When I refused he treated me like an anti-vac weirdo and an ignorant, tried to guilt trip me with the classic "you may lose the baby if you're so stubborn" and made sure I wasn't getting into the delivery room without the anti-tetanus injection which I already had from the previous pregnancy (the whole treatment lasts 10 years, so there were 7 years left). Still, I do believe vaccination is sometimes necesary, so both my children get the mandatory vacs. About the whole other battery of shots I don't care much, and I pay attention to the reaserchs about the risks. My brother is tottally anti vac so he provides me with a lot of info about it, which I try to learn more about before making a desicion. It looks like these days there are vaccines for everything, you need to make sure if it's really safe and worth the risk to inject your kids to prevent athlete's foot and whatnot ;)

It might be a good idea to prepare for the fallout of your post; anticipate the responses. There are numerous ones which have been "spun" up for the convenience of the Authoritarians.

One such is that, "When your free choice puts others at risk, you are no longer allowed that choice." (Often seen with ALL CAPS placed on various wordings.)

This followed with a variety of logically faulty examples based on state-endorsed assumptions. This will precipitate several increasingly hot-tempered and closed-eared exchanges just to attempt to sort that out, at which point people will have clenched their bias in a death grip and will have conveniently forgotten any valid points you may have raised in earlier posts.

It may be useful to have some air-tight responses prepared in the wings, (always good, because it means you will have researched the subject and knowledge is always good to accumulate). However, it will not likely win any arguments.

I've found that the most vociferous of the Pro Vax side are functioning on a very different level, one driven by fear and anger and a studied ability to tune out/blinder themselves to any rational thinking or information you will provide.

Once one makes a choice out of fear and practices the dark art of believing in lies and tuning out anything which opposes those lies, the brain begins rather quickly to re-wire itself so that it is not just easier to not see, but the ability to see decays to the point of actual cognitive blindness.

At which point, you're dealing with extremely mechanical drone-like behavior.

The upside is that any exchanges you may have in these futile attempts to change hearts and minds through logic and knowledge sharing will be observed by the silent observers who will read your story and postings but choose not to comment, or "Like" them. People can learn from watching a debate, even a ridiculous one.

Observing hysterical behavior informs people. Even with belligerent, "I WILL NOT BEND" opponents, who pound endlessly with their rhetoric, even though you cannot make a dent in those shields, that hysterical behavior is eye opening to others not engaged.

With this in mind, it is best to never lose your own temper, to be ready to get psychological and unpack hysterical responses, to demonstrate not just the validity of your points, but to illustrate for observers the mental states which lead to believing in state/corporate lies.

Also gird your soul! This is a very draining, divisive topic. Be prepared to lose friends. But don't worry; best to have them weeded out anyway. They're too much work and any space you create by losing them will be filled with more refined energies and people.

Good luck!

You can put whatever you like on your Facebook wall. It is your wall, after all.

But like Woodsman said, be prepared for a few pro-vaxxer nutbags to rear their ugly heads. Vaccine hysteria has reached epic proportions in this country.

Captainmurphy said:
Ok. So here are some thoughts. First of all let me say that I am not going to provide any links. I believe that if you are interested in this topic, then you can do your own research. I am not a librarian or professor, just some dude who is sick of rich folk telling me how to think.

This is about the pro-vax, anti-vax argument that has 80% of the western world up in arms for god knows why. First of all let me say that I personally don't care what you do with your body. It is yours and isn't that awesome. I don't care if you drink 3 gallons of coke a day or if you are addicted to energy drinks. Our government doesn't care about that either. Certainly this would be an unhealthy way for you to live but whatever, do what you want right? You have the right to destroy your body in whatever manner you see fit. I, in fact, might end this by guzzling a half gallon of whiskey. Hey none of your business right?

Well, that was a great post, IMO. And not just the half-gallon of whiskey part... :lol:

That is a well done rant, Captainmurphy.

I vote for sharing it in the social media... :halo:

Woodsman said:
<snip>

One such is that, "When your free choice puts others at risk, you are no longer allowed that choice." (Often seen with ALL CAPS placed on various wordings.)

<snip>

Yes but if they're vaccinated they can't possibly be at risk, because that's what the vaccine is supposed to do!
Can these people not see that by using that argument they are by default admitting that vaccination does not give them immunity, so why the hell do it? It's like scoring a goal for the other team but blaming the other team for it. Does my head in.

Arwenn said:
Woodsman said:
<snip>

<snip>

Yes but if they're vaccinated they can't possibly be at risk, because that's what the vaccine is supposed to do!
Can these people not see that by using that argument they are by default admitting that vaccination does not give them immunity, so why the hell do it? It's like scoring a goal for the other team but blaming the other team for it. Does my head in.

Same here! That's the argument of "herd immunity" - so if you want to be part of the herd, just go and vaccinate yourself. And leave the others alone!

Back
Top Bottom