I think I'm an OP.

Hi Danny,
I know where you are coming from, because when I first found the C's information (about a year ago now) I was in the same boat. I WANTED to FORCE people to "see the truth!". Get them to wake up. Of course now I know that isn't the way to go about things because it violates free-will to be preaching to people.

But I don't see this as a sign of you being an OP; I see it as the growing pains I'm sure many of us had when we began to awaken.

As someone else said, "Being born is always painful".

Don't bet yourself up over the state of the world, because you can't change it.

Work on yourself and things will fall in place.

Don

EsoQuest said:
Well, if being pissed off about what's going on not only in the US, but the whole world makes me an OP then thumbs up to the OP's!

From your recent posts, however, it's clear that this is not the real issue here. This issue is about being filled with the energy to act and having nowhere to direct direct it. Like a bowstring pulled back to its limit without having a target for the arrow to meet.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head there.One thing I have to concentrate on is directing the energies towards positive and constructive goals.Otherwise the work is for nothing.But it feels as though sometimes more is needed than just a mental awareness.
For lack of a better analogy,I feel like somebody from the town of "Whoville",and if we all stand in a circle and hold hands and sing in unison we can overcome the ills of the Grinch who stole our Christmas,He will then realize that his thievery cannot sway us and he will eventually grow a heart and hear our singing and change his mind and come rushing back with all our stolen goodies....In a Dr.Seuss world, that can and will work.These people don't come down your chimney and steal your roast beast,or take our decorations,they KILL our family members one by one,they poison our blood with toxins,they numb our brains,They bomb weddings and funerals and people praying in churches.
I would never do anything in detriment to what has already been accomplished through "the work"so therefore I have to blow off a little steam in order to keep things in perspective.And also one thing I have to keep in mind is ....unfortunately,the way things are going,the US is the ever-curious child being told not to touch the stove because it is hot.But like most curious kids, we are going to touch that stove anyway.Right now our eyes are fixated on the stove and the arm is in motion.We are going to get burned and learn the hard way.I have just been hoping beyond hope that MAYBE just maybe, we could take the words for what they are and accept it as very hot.

Cricket said:
Danny, could you please tell me (YOU, Danny) what is a Organic Portal?
Dont send me to read anything. Dont quote anybody. Please, just tell me, explain me please, what is a Organic Portal?
It is tough to answer without quoting but I will try my best.The difference ,I think,between adamic and pre-adamic people are :
Adamics tend to feel like things can be restored to how they once were through enough esoterical work and networking.
Pre-Adamics (what I am struggling with at the moment) will say "The world sucks,it always sucked and will continue sucking"and the notion that people have to learn the hard way in order to get a point across.
I think a big question for me is...Let's say that we lived in a world where everyone was esoterically in tune with the grand scheme of things,the world was harmonious,no famine ,no diseases,no wars.What then? Where would we be right now with nothing damning or horrific to talk about?What then would we be doing on this planet?Would we be sitting here talking about our latest crocheting creation,or trading apple pie recipes?Unfortunatly,I have to answer honestly and say that I think I would be bored to tears in a truly harmonious existence.This is where my feelings of being an OP stem from.Without chaos,there can't be a dictionary definition of order.It wouldn't be order,just the way things are.Does that make sense?I'm probably jumping all over the board here so bear with me.

Yes, as awful as it can be the world is the way it is for many reasons. Who here would pass judgement on it by deciding that it needs fixing?

Danny, correct me if i'm wrong, but I think your main confusion stems from a lack of understanding of what an OP actually is. If, as your post suggests, you really feel for those people who's plight your are describing that you are probably not one. Read and learn, develop understanding about this issue (and its related topic of psychopathy) is what I would suggest. Check out the 'organics portals' thread in the 'political ponerology' section, join the discussion - it seems more logical for you to develop as much understanding as you can and then you can develop and discuss this with others.

I have read these articles but I obviously need re-reading and re-re-reading.It is a confusing topic and I tend to jump the gun alot.

Danny I appreciate your effort and your answer. Thank you.

Danny said:
Adamics tend to feel like things can be restored to how they once were through enough esoterical work and networking.
Pre-Adamics (what I am struggling with at the moment) will say "The world sucks,it always sucked and will continue sucking"and the notion that people have to learn the hard way in order to get a point across.
"things can be restored to how they once were".
A little story for you to enjoy: As you all know, I live in Mexico City. At the cenrtal square (Zócalo), there are Dancers. They dance at the rhythm of drums, flutes and other instruments. They wear the indumentary of ancient mexicans: Feathered headdresses, bells at the ankles, wrist, anckles and neck ornaments and show tradittional weapons like bone made spears or bows, shields, and a very long etcetera. On times there are characters: A "priest"; the eagle warrior; companions, dancers representing "the directions" or the elements; etc. In general, their dances aim to honour ancient mexican tradittions and that particular spirituality, the one of many centuries ago: A Prehispanic performance. It is all ok. It can be beautiful of hipnotic as to achieve a "trance" because of the rhythm of the drums, depends on the orientation of the beholder. Tourists and curious nationals have a nice time and all. There are several "performances" of this type all over, but particulary this one I am refering to, which is NOT made for tourists, has a message within (they do it at the main square because it is, so they say, a "place of power", because there is a very important arqueological place right there).
They ideal aim of this dancers, what they want, is for the old manner of to rule, to return to power. They want ancient gobernment style to be operative in the mexican society: A gerontocracy (the elder people to have a say on desittions); the reincorporation of another coin (aztec coin) and another economical system (aztec system) instead of the courrent Peso and the courrent Capitalism; the ritualization of social events at to pay homenage to ancient gods in their respective moments of the year, etc; the rescue and habilitation of the aztec calendar timing style; the teaching in every school of Aztec and Náhuatl languajes............ EEETTTCCCEEETTTEEERRRAAA.......

In a nut: They hope things to be restored to how they once were.

I respect, appreciate and admire this cultural manifestations. I am mexican and I am proud to be mexican and I am well aware of the history of México and I am a concient individual who also happens to realize how things are (this is another story).

The thing is: It happens with this groups (the ones dancing at the main square and their inter-groupal disencounters) what Laura has been explaining about New Age (I am particulary thinking on the moment she had a encounter with Reiki and how she came to stablish the rather subtile difference that, to give "love and light" is not precisely to "make the world a better place"): As a part of the "show", they perform "cleanings": They pass over your body smoke, and the fellow making this ceremony, talks to the ancient brothers and recomends you with them and talks to them about you in a good manner so you have their favour and protection, etc. I have found this groups are fanatics. And the main critic would be to present to them a lack of dessire/hability/interest on living the real life of contemporary world with all it's problematic. They dont seem to understand that, culturaly, México is the result of a simbiosis: Spain is here. United States is here. The so called "cultural invasion" is here, in the veins of all of us, mexicans, and of all of us, humans. Those influences habe been here since long time ago, and they will not go. It is with this influences that México has been building the nation it is.

The historic past is a constitutive element of the contemporary present, since such a historical past is WHAT WE ARE.

This is valid for all groups all over the world with such a caracteristics: To restore the things to how they once were... is a quimera from every angle and is a rejection of the way things are NOW. And, what happens when we close our eyes to the way the things are NOW? Such a person(s)/group(s) (I am NOT including Danny here, I am just making my point) sinks into the past, leaving behind not even a memory.

The "Adamic" race is this?

"Pre-Adamics (what I am struggling with at the moment) will say "The world sucks,it always sucked and will continue sucking"and the notion that people have to learn the hard way in order to get a point across."

This pesimists, those who think the world is wrong, it has always being wrong and will continue to be wrong, are precisely that: Pesimists. I am one of those, but not a "systematic pesimist" who no matter what will continue to think it is all wrong anyway.

To my perception, the world sucks indeed. And like you, Danny, I have got this "shortcuts" on my system. I also think the posibility for the world to change is far and goes further every day. BUT (and this is you too, Danny, on your posts on this discussion), I struggle and fight with my self to see the light and or to be the light and or whatever is necesary in order for me to survive (emotionally, phisically, spiritually, etc). And, like you, like all those reading this site, have come to at least a preliminar conclussion: The solution to MY world lyes within MY own self, thus, the fight is spiritual and not many see and recognize this panoramic.

This is where EVERYTHING starts but, I assure you, Danny: A Organic Portal is NOT on this struggle. Does not see/recognize this panoramic.

Now, lets say you are, indeed, a Organic Portal. So? Does that stops you from living and enjoying your life? Thoes that makes you have a third leg of tentacles instead of arms? I mean, what if you are a OP? What? Where is the problem?

I see one and only one problem: You dont wanting, because of any reason, to continue to be a Organic Portal anymore (if either you/we really understand or not what is that). And well, that would only render the thing even better for you man! :)

I thank you, Danny, for posting this ideas and the courage you have got as to talk about your self in the terms you did: I am sure we all appreciate that from you. Please dont think I was being critic on your worries/ideas: Absolutelly not! You have been talking about a inner perception, and that deserves from me total respect and sensibility. I am just trying to participate in a coherent mnanner, offering you my take for you to consider, like the rest of us. Man, I also have my struggles and boy I do share your appreciations about the world and the judgment they have provoked towards your own person!

Danny said:
Where would we be right now with nothing damning or horrific to talk about?What then would we be doing on this planet?Would we be sitting here talking about our latest crocheting creation,or trading apple pie recipes?Unfortunatly,I have to answer honestly and say that I think I would be bored to tears in a truly harmonious existence.This is where my feelings of being an OP stem from.Without chaos,there can't be a dictionary definition of order.It wouldn't be order,just the way things are.Does that make sense?
I think that, if there were no darkness, there would not be a "trully harmonious existance" as a residual to that elimination (of the darkness from the world). Because like those who want the things to go back to the way they were, failing to say how the things were (is not what the books tells us, mind you!), the posibility of a harmonious existance would be gone too (along with the darkness), because there would not be a WHAT against which the "harmonious existance" would be being shaped: We shape harmony by discerning what is harmony -and discernign it our from the disharmony (from where else?). You have steped on THE cornerstone of the essence of the world! That is precisely WHY they say this is a school!

The war is spiritual. I am convinced of that. But spirituality is NOT, by any means, foreign to the materiality: The materialy is but THE VEHICLE of the spirituality, so, how important can it be, ah?

The opposite is New Age: Since you are very spiritual, you most then deny materiality (which will talk wonders about your "spirituality") and isolate your self from the world we live in. Instance to that would be a Danny NOT starting a discussion like this one, right?

Danny said:
I'm probably jumping all over the board here so bear with me.
This "jumping" is not, for me, in any way, detrimental to anything! How else to learn?

If you knew all you have teached me...

And I thank you every bit of it.

Cricket said:
The "Adamic" race is this?
Ok so what is it?

I think it ought to be the race of the utopy. The race of the things to come. The makers of the world. "Perspectivists" of the future -Us in the future.
And I think such a "race" would had to perform that task FROM HERE, from the spacial-temporal situation they are located, pro-yecting spacial-temportal situations.

MAKING them.

Who is to swallow this red pill? Ah.... thats the thing, aint it? If it is not you (whoever reading this), it will not be anyone. And to this respect, how many strategies does the Control System has been elaborating for you to consider your self not worthy, or too small, or inadecuate?

- "I am only one small person! Such a task is too much for me or for one person!"

- "That is crazy. I need to be more ascertive on my socialization process so I can be like every one else and be done with all this nonsences!"

- "Ok I am having stupid thoughts. I ought to get my a@@ to work and get a live instead. Yeah thats why I dont have a girl/boy-friend, sure it most be that"

- "Oh this idealists.... they dont have debits to pay, kids to feed, cars to fuel!"

- "Utopy! Hes talking about Utopy! Ha! Com'on! Read the papers man!"

And so on.

It is my opinion that the Utopy OPENS the posibilities that might be there. And to all extents, to CLOSE possible possibilities is the actitude of a so called "alien reaction machine" or, closer to our subject of discussion, a Organic Portal, tho I doubth it a bit because:

1.- I am not very sure what a Organic Portal is. And...

2.- The only manner for this actitude to exist (to close posibilities), is by acting it on propo, that is, in a concient manner, which is what a Psycopath is devoted to do. And a Organic Portal, I get to grasp, is not necesarly, and not usually, mean.

Be it what it might, only a straight, luminous concience can behave as to open posibilities, thus, making them possible, since now they are there, there, where before the utopy, was nothing.

I think that is to be human: To "throw" a line towards the future and then to "pull" one's self towards that spot in the future by advancing hand after hand, following that line.

And to that, quite literally, all we need is Knowledge: To know this is actually a posibility (that it is possible); to know we CAN prefigure a spot in a future which is not here yet, therefore, REALIZING it; to know there ARE strategies there with the only intention of to convince us that, a Utopy, is something stupid.

Hows that for an "Adamic" "race"?

Danny said:
As far as restoring "the good old days" is concerned, if you take a long hard look at history there really weren't any. Maybe a few "good moments" here and there, but the majority of human existence was either as bad as it is today or worse. Take the late great Roman Empire for example. If you weren't a Roman citizen (which for the most part meant being a citizen of just one city) at any given time you could be kidnapped and sold into slavery. Otherwise you had to pay some pretty hefty taxes, and if you missed a payment it was off to slavery.

Slavery in the old days was a horrific existence not easy to imagine for most of us in the Western World (although it still exists to a large degree). In past times death lurked around every corner for most people, for the most part at the mercy of gods, lords and masters.

Take the Aztecs. If I was living in Mexico (and not part of some elite structure) the LAST thing I would want is for the Aztec ways to come back. Back in those days the common folk were suffering malnutrition so they were markedly smaller and frailer than the rulers, who ate the real food. I guess when I think Aztec, I think of a ruthless military culture, hearts being torn out on top of Sun-god temples and blood pouring in rivers. Doesn't sound nostalgic to me.

IMO the realistic ambition of creating a harmonious reality and society that is fulfilling for everyone (or at least most) is something new in human evolution. Let us not forget that the word U-topia means "place that does not exist".

Danny said:
Let's say that we lived in a world where everyone was esoterically in tune with the grand scheme of things,the world was harmonious,no famine ,no diseases,no wars.What then? Where would we be right now with nothing damning or horrific to talk about?What then would we be doing on this planet?Would we be sitting here talking about our latest crocheting creation,or trading apple pie recipes?Unfortunatly,I have to answer honestly and say that I think I would be bored to tears in a truly harmonious existence.This is where my feelings of being an OP stem from.Without chaos,there can't be a dictionary definition of order.It wouldn't be order,just the way things are.Does that make sense?I'm probably jumping all over the board here so bear with me.
Perhaps you are confusing harmony with stagnation here. In a psychopath-free society life would be unbounded. Reality is limitless and so is human creative potential. It's understandable, however, that you think the way you do because we have been conditioned to the status quo of entropy and cannot imagine a world without it. We have become conditioned to chaos as violence and suffering and cannot imagine that chaos can be part of a greater ordered evolution. In other words we do not see chaos as freedom to break through stagnation and attain greater orders and from there explore even vaster frontiers. We see it as a force against us that tries to break us, instead of a force of life itself.

I would like to propose that you are referring to reverse-chaos, while there is also a forward-moving positive chaos, that is not destructive, but liberating and part of growth. Be that as it may, Danny, your self-descriptions are those of the soul of a warrior. The teachings described in the works of Carlos Castaneda have a lot to offer there. The real enemies of a spiritual warrior are those within that try to break him/her into despair, fatalism, stagnation.

It seems you are making a transition from the concepts of physical warrior to those of spiritual warrior, the warrior who fights for freedom and life not the warrior who just fights against the opposition, and thus is dependent on the existence of the opposition to give life meaning. Fighting for life does not need to be violent, but it is always creative.

And because life never ends and has no bounds, but always increases, expands, grows and moves further into the infinite unknown, there is always another horizon to cross and greater heights as well as depths to reach and embody. Because of this, the true spiritual warrior realizes that life is a blessing and will never be disappointing.

the Ra Material states that the STS expression was introduced to provide a catalyst for polarization.

in other words, the relative evil of our world can and is to be used as a shock to bring us to a waking state, from which we can make The Choice - between creativity and entropy, radiance and absorbtion, acceptance and control, giving and taking, light and dark, truth and deceit, the love of others or the love of self, STO and STS, etc.

its a gift to be living in these times! rejoice in what youre feeling, youve been provided a great opportunity to become, to Live!

nothing youve said indicates to me that youre an OP, as has been said, this type of inner turmoil is unknown to them.

my only advice is to work towards expending your personal energies efficiently, which is a rudiment of The Work.

Thank you all for the pouring forth in this matter.One thing I know for sure is,there is an excellent group of people here,always taking the time to answer a question or make suggestions and help the stumbling ones( such as myself) through the obstacles we encounter along the way.Reminding me that this is not just a personal struggle,but a world wide HUMAN battle.And one day I hope to gain the knowledge and spirituality to help others along the way as well like you all have graciously done for me thus far.

I don't care if I am a OP or Soul-being. I finally found right place to gain knowledge that grow to become STO. This is my whole heart's desire, nothing is matter.

Kay Kim said:
I don't care if I am a OP or Soul-being. I finally found right place to gain knowledge that grow to become STO. This is my whole heart's desire, nothing is matter.

I think this is the best approach to do the work!

irjO said:
Kay Kim said:

I think this is the best approach to do the work!

I do as well.

Me too!!

I just think that, in a certain sense, we are all OPs... it just depends on what cosmic/higher density energies we allow to transit through us into this world.

Back
Top Bottom