I’m going to visit Poland in August.

That's true. Propaganda is everywhere in Poland. It's getting harder and harder to live, people see that the government is taking Ukrainians side so without propaganda near every corner the government would be in danger. Now people still think that all of this is because of Putin but it's not like earlier that everything bad is from him. People start to see that a lot of Ukrainians that came to Poland are not so friendly, that Europe and nato are not pure white and good side of this conflict but propaganda still made it to make them think that in the end it's because of Putin. It's meaningless to start discussing in that matters so if you wanna have calm visit just ignore political threads :-)
I agree. I wouldn't advice any non-Pole in Poland to engage in political debate and if you do, exercise strategic enclosure / external consideration.

That's true. Propaganda is everywhere in Poland. It's getting harder and harder to live, people see that the government is taking Ukrainians side so without propaganda near every corner the government would be in danger. Now people still think that all of this is because of Putin but it's not like earlier that everything bad is from him. People start to see that a lot of Ukrainians that came to Poland are not so friendly, that Europe and nato are not pure white and good side of this conflict but propaganda still made it to make them think that in the end it's because of Putin. It's meaningless to start discussing in that matters so if you wanna have calm visit just ignore political threads :-)
Yeah, i'm closely monitoring changes in public opinion and can say that first hype is over and now cold water is pouring over ukrolovers heads, still quite long way to go but at least things are on the right course.

Back
Top Bottom