⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

I would like to try donating via PayPal if possible - I don't know if we have the same issues in Australia yet? @Ryan maybe you could advise me about this from your experience?
As far as I know, PayPal is still working in Australia, however I switched to crypto as my main method of donations some time ago, as it's not subject to the same "whims" of the banking system and also saves on fees. If you would prefer a more mainstream alternative though, WISE has good reports from many FOTCM members, and you can even get yourself an additional debit card through them if you would like the option.

That's great to know, thank you gottathink, Brandon and Ryan, I really appreciate your feedback 😍

Is there any difference whether we donate in the US or Community Saint Martin?

I was just going to pay direct to CSM as there had been confirmation about financial stress and a gentle request for support.
Am also wishing to make life easy for anyone in the Fellowship dealing with the admin.

I just saw the thread about what has been going on for all these years with the Auditors and Legal issues in France.
WOW. I have never seen that thread and was not aware what had been happening. What a nightmare!!!

My God, the way the Chateau family have dealt with this, you have all stood in your light, refused to give in to these psychos, trusted all will be resolved (that would certainly not have been easy at times, I am sure the stress was intense for you all). Clearly the PTB keep trying to pull their endless BS, scraping the bottom of the barrel for another toxic hit, but as usual, hubris plays its part. (Ha ha that made me laugh... they really don't comprehend who and what they are dealing with, do they?!!!) Really good to see that some of those in the system can see who you are as a collective, who Laura is, and that some effort was made in a roundabout way to acknowledge that. Sounds/feels like your auditor is a good person of integrity and strong moral character and can also clearly see who you are as an organisation. What an incredible group effort you have all been making so long - and that includes everyone who has been donating and offering their support for so many years. You are all just ✨amazing!✨

I wish I had truckloads of money to donate, I bought a lotto ticket the other day (I don't do that) and did so well with non anticipation that I almost forgot about it. Didn't win but it was worth a try. 🌈

I wish I had truckloads of money to donate, I bought a lotto ticket the other day (I don't do that) and did so well with non anticipation that I almost forgot about it. Didn't win but it was worth a try. 🌈
I used to buy a lot of lotto tickets in hopes of being able to donate winnings, but after asking the C's if STS would prevent anyone from winning a lot of money who would donate it to FOTCM and receiving "yes" as an answer, now I only buy local tickets instead of the Mega and Powerball, and in my mind I tell STS "I'll keep it all" and try to cloak my thoughts that I really wouldn't. 🤣🤣🤣

Mon virement permanent du 7 juillet n'a pas été débité de mon compte Paypal, je viens de leur téléphoner et ils me répondent que vous n'avez pas actionné le "bouton" pour débiter mon compte ?...
Est ce vrai ? Si oui merci de le faire au plus vite pour que tout rentre dans l'ordre...
J'espère que la conversation téléphonique avec Paypal ne sera pas trop élevée...
Merci pour votre réponse...

My permanent transfer of July 7 was not debited from my Paypal account, I just called them and they replied that you did not press the "button" to debit my account?...
Is it true ? If so, please do so as soon as possible so that everything goes back to normal...
I hope the telephone conversation with Paypal will not be too high...
Thank you for your reply...

Le 12 Juillet au lieu du 7 comme d'habitude, mon compte Paypal fait apparaitre le paiement de mon don mensuel...
Pouvez vous me dire ce qui s'est passé puisque mon message précédent n'a pas reçu de réponse de votre part ?...
J'étais sur le point de l'annuler et d'en reprogrammer un nouveau... MERCI

On July 12 instead of July 7 as usual, my Paypal account shows the payment of my monthly donation...
Can you tell me what happened since my previous message did not receive a response from you?...
I was about to cancel it and reschedule a new one... THANK YOU

On July 12 instead of July 7 as usual, my Paypal account shows the payment of my monthly donation...
Can you tell me what happened since my previous message did not receive a response from you?...
That's something between you and PayPal. We did get an email from PayPal saying they couldn't process your recurring payment and that they would try again in 5 days. That's what happened. As for why the payment failed, that is not something we are able to see. We have no control over that. There is no "button" that we press to take out funds from people's accounts. On our end, it all happens automatically.

Merci Beau, donc ils m'ont raconté n'importe quoi avec leur histoire de "bouton"...
Mon compte était approvisionné pourtant... J'espère que cela ne se reproduira pas...
Vous dites avoir reçu un mail de leur part mais moi, je n'ai rien reçu du tout...
Sinon, j'arrêterai le virement permanent et ferai un virement chaque mois, en espérant que tout se passe normalement...
Merci et désolée pour le dérangement...

Thank you Beau, so they told me nonsense with their "button" story...
My account was funded, however... I hope this will not happen again...
You say you received an email from them but I didn't receive anything at all...
Otherwise, I will stop the permanent transfer and make a transfer each month, hoping that everything goes normally...
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience...

Double thanks @Beau. I just used Stripe to donate via a visa prepaid card and it worked like a charm. Paypal took my first donation (I have two prepaid visa credit cards) but refused the second.:mad: So, on further reading this thread and discovering Stripe, and using it, the second one went thru like a charm.:cool: Paypal can stick it where the sun doesn't shine:mad:
Just sent a donation via STRIPE to the Chateau for @Artemis, . Tried sending on her Donate page but, again, too much hassle with PayPal, as well as the donate page not accepting my email address or the donation amount. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the best I can do
Anyway, thanks for everything.
And again, thank you @Beau, for the intro to Stripe:cool::cool2:

Last edited:
Just sent a donation via STRIPE to the Chateau for @Artemis, . Tried sending on her Donate page but, again, too much hassle with PayPal, as well as the donate page not accepting my email address or the donation amount. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the best I can do
Anyway, thanks for everything.
And again, thank you @Beau, for the intro to Stripe:cool::cool2:

Oki! No problem, Redrock, but for future reference, it's better to avoid this, since it complicates our accounts, and we have to keep things separate. Artemis will still do it, so it's fine for this time. :knitting:

Oki! No problem, Redrock, but for future reference, it's better to avoid this, since it complicates our accounts, and we have to keep things separate. Artemis will still do it, so it's fine for this time. :knitting:
Thanks @Chu. and a shout out to @Artemis for her caring and patience. That's a load off my mind. :cool: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom