Incoming Second Sun?

Hi Scribblenauts,
Remember to keep the noise ( http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Noise ) down.
Saying something like "I have a secret but I won't tell you" does not contribute meaningfully to the discussion. At least if you have said that it was an intuition, that would have been a more significant data to consider at some level ;)

mkrnhr said:
Hi Scribblenauts,
Saying something like "I have a secret but I won't tell you" does not contribute meaningfully to the discussion. At least if you have said that it was an intuition, that would have been a more significant data to consider at some level ;)
Oh!, thanks mkrnhr, didn't think of it that way, won't happen again
and I already asked if the date is of any significance :halo:

Scribblenauts said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Scribblenauts,
Oh!, thanks mkrnhr, didn't think of it that way, won't happen again
and I already asked if the date is of any significance :halo:

Well Scribblenauts, you said it wouldn't happen again, yet you just did it again. You just left us here wondering who it is you are asking about these things, what is the context and what was the reply. How can we have a constructive discussion if you are not straightforward with us?

Laura said:
My guess is that it's all nonsense, but let's keep our eyes open anyway.

I think so too.

We've had 911 and 311 (Fukushima). So perhaps 811 (today) is not out of the range of possibility. In my early walk this morning, I made a special note to myself. And I intend to keep that awareness for the day.

Trouble with these things however, is they pass uneventfully. You relax your guard. Then the hammer comes down. Which is in fact how they usually work.

It's such a beautiful day, I think I'll sit out on the terrace with my Caesar material. If anything weird happens, I'll let ya know! LOL!!!

Well it is a good day over here... Doesn't feel like the sort of day the world will for all intents and purposes come to an end.

Lastly, maybe the sort of change being talked about by the person in that audio show might be human induced, more than natural (earth quakes and the like) i.e. false flag or something.

Laura said:
It's such a beautiful day

luke wilson said:
Well it is a good day over here...

I'm glad not whole planet is trashed yet... In Moscow today is too hot, air is polluted, streets are dirty, ecosystem is dying and people are angry... Just another day here, not beautiful at all.

I'm glad not whole planet is trashed yet... In Moscow today is too hot, air is polluted, streets are dirty, ecosystem is dying and people are angry... Just another day here, not beautiful at all.

It's all about perspective. Make it beautiful!

I was about to write a similar reply, when I read yours. I realized that I currently have things going a little better for me so your reply really helped. :)

Well please excuse my ignorance and I am sure you will all correct me and say this is totally natural!

Yesterday I sat on my balcony just after sunset only to see the new moon only about 20 degrees to the left of where the sun set. Never from my balcony have I ever seen the moon in the westerly direction there and usually it is opposite 180 degrees to where the sun set. Here it is always ahead of me if I drive to my village and the sun always seems to set in the west.

It was definitely a crescent moon. Am i missing something or shall I throw away the key now? :zzz:

happyliza said:
Well please excuse my ignorance and I am sure you will all correct me and say this is totally natural!

Yesterday I sat on my balcony just after sunset only to see the new moon only about 20 degrees to the left of where the sun set. Never from my balcony have I ever seen the moon in the westerly direction there and usually it is opposite 180 degrees to where the sun set. Here it is always ahead of me if I drive to my village and the sun always seems to set in the west.

It was definitely a crescent moon. Am i missing something or shall I throw away the key now? :zzz:

Umm, happyliza, the moon is FULL when it is opposite to the sun, 180 degrees. It is NEW when it is close to where the sun sets.

800px-Moon_phases_en.jpg

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase which has good images and a couple animations.

Umm, happyliza, the moon is FULL when it is opposite to the sun, 180 degrees. It is NEW when it is close to where the sun sets.

As edumacated as I thought I was, I always thought it was the opposite. In hindsight, I now know exactly where my noodle brain went wrong.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."--
Mark Twain

Rings a bell.

edit: Added Laura's quote to prevent a lot of head scratching. :)

According to simulations it will take over 100 years for the companion to pass the close encounter with the Sun. And the cometary bombardment will continue for thousands of years. Nonetheless it will be the worst just before the companion reaches the perihelion distance. The sun has upper hand in gravity and thus all the debris and planets will be stripped from the companion. These results are true only if the EM is completely neglected. If the EM waves are included it might be different.
Nonetheless what I think is that when the companion reaches critical distance according to the UFT the gravitational waves will induce EM radiation and the companion will lit up. The effect might be as much pronounced as for any comet interacting with solar wind. But one should keep in mind that compared to comet the companion has huge mass and the induced EM can be enormous. Moreover it can incite some additional activation like effects. Thus it will shine like the second sun but only at night. I think during day it might not be visible but who knows.

The question is when will all this happen. It is not known how far the companion is now but maybe with additional simulations at least some relation can be obtained with the incoming debris.

Thinking about it more it is very probable that the activation of the second sun can be marked as a beginning of a new era. With the second sun shining on the sky the reality can not be denied or explained away anymore for the sun will be there shining bright for everyone to see. I bet that such an event would change the mentality of the people all over the world forever.

Back
Top Bottom