Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points

Funny that you came up with this Thomas Gold topic, as Session September 12, 1998 was the next one I had in mind recommending. Good find.
I hope you read all of the snippet Laura excerpted, not just the part you quoted.

I read the whole thread, I found it quite interesting. I found another thread which I think is pretty closely related to this one, it's the Comets, EMPs, Lizzies, and Peering through Hyperdimensional Windows thread started by Approaching Infinity (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9267.15.html). The whole thread is pretty interesting in terms of windows, but I found these two bits which I think are worth repeating.

From Reply #17 by Approaching Infinity:

In Imbrogno's book he describes some of the strange features of possible portal areas, including falling rocks. Not meteors, but rocks that materialize above a certain area and fall. They're usually warm to the touch, and seem to occur like poltergeist activity, around a youth with emotional disturbances (unilevel disintegration, Dabrowski would call it). So falling frogs may also be a portal side effect.

And from Reply #22 by Keit:

And last speculation based on all the above is about a sort of protective frequency umbrella. If individuals on unilevel disintegration level may attract the phenomena, maybe those who passed through the process of positive disintegration (and developing self-control, self-education, etc as a result) have less chances to be hit

So people with low FRV near windows may materialize rocks which hit them.

One final remark: I noticed a tendency of yours to 'jump to conclusions' by way of association after almost any quote on any part of our subject so far. I have no objections to this approach as long as all these preliminary conclusions are meant to be hypotheses of some sort or another, to be round up and seriously questioned once we have all the relevant materials gathered together in one place (this thread) and are ready to do some thorough pattern searching on the whole of it. Hope you agree on that.

I absolutely agree on that, I've also been feeling that some of the connections I've been making have been getting pretty thin as well... And I'd like to continue that trend by talking about sunspots :cool2: From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot)

Sunspots are temporary phenomena on the photosphere of the Sun that appear visibly as dark spots compared to surrounding regions. They are caused by intense magnetic activity, which inhibits convection by an effect comparable to the eddy current brake, forming areas of reduced surface temperature. They usually appear as pairs, with each sunspot having the opposite magnetic pole than the other.

There is also the correlation between sunspots and UFOs, however, this correlation is generally that there are less UFOs when there are more sunspots, which is the opposite of what I would expect if sunspots were (or related to) windows.

However, I ran a Google search and found this: Sunspots And Their Relation To UFO Sightings By Larry Hatch (http://rense.com/general3/sunufo.htm). In it he say's that he found no correlation between sunspots and UFO flaps but he did find some interesting points:

1) The first GA wave started in California in late 1896 and spread Eastward well into 1897. The entire period was one of Solar quietude... few if any sunspots. Venus and Mars came quite close to Earth during this period.

2) The 2nd GA wave started around May 1909 in Britain, and apparently migrated to New Zealand, virtually at antipodes, by June or July 1909. Again, the Sun was quiet. Mars made a close approach to Earth in this period

3) 1947: Starting in late June and exploding in July, (406 *U* records for July alone) this was the first great UFO wave to take place during busy sunspot activity. Astronomers recorded anything from 158 to 188 sunspots going into August. Both Venus and Mars were about as far from Earth as their orbits would permit at that time.

4) The 1950 wave was less impressive, peaking in March 1950 (116 records here). Sunspot activity was again high (109 average count for March,1950). Both Mars and Venus were quite close to Earth, relatively speaking.

5) July was the peak month in 1952, the greatest wave ever recorded in North America. Sunspot activity was low, around 40 spots average. Mars was neither close nor far, Venus was very far away.

6) The French wave of 1954 still holds the record for all times and places: (431 listings for October alone). Mars was at some intermediate distance, but Venus made a very close approach to Earth, as little as 0.267 AU in the midst of this highly localized wave. The "spill over" into neighboring countries, long presumed by French observers at the time, has yet to materialize in my records. With the exception of Italy, this flap seemed to be localized to France .. all of France, and almost only France. Sunspot activity was virtually rock-bottom, an average of 7 sunspots/diem for all of October 1954.

7) Late in 1957 (210 listings for November alone) we have a wave during very high sunspot activity (211) while Venus was very close, and Mars as far away as it usually gets .. over two astronomical units.

8) Another "hump" in my yearly histograms shows for the period July 1965, trailing off into mid 1969. The inner planets are all over their orbits of course, and so are sunspot counts. This hump in the data roughly doubles the counts for the preceding four years, but that's about it.

9) *U* lists 191 events for October of 1973 alone. Mars was quite close, Venus so-so, and sunspot activity was minimal (31 avg count).

So from this he finds that sunspots, the distance to mars, and UFO flaps all seem to be linked but he doesn't draw any conclusions and admits that it's highly tenuous.

There is one last little thing, highly tenuous I must admit. It would appear that UFO waves which occur during high sunspot activity, also tend to occur when Mars is distant .. on the other side of the Sun.

Conversely, waves during solar minima, when space travel is "safer", seem to occur when Mars is closest. There are exceptions to this as seen above, but these tend to be smaller waves like March of 1950.

So maybe UFOs use sunspots as windows when their base on mars is to far away :D

I've found a way to read transcripts that are not officially transcribed according to the list http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13581.0.html

Those from 1994-2002 can be read here: http://web.archive.org/web/20030207143300/www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/sessions.htm

Note: the download links as such are inoperative but you can read every session by clicking its date; they're also down loadable individually by right clicking the date and choosing "Save link as..."

Next.
There's a topic about Philip Imbrogno here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21372.0.html In it we read:

Apparently, Philip Imbrogno faked his educational credentials and has 'left the paranormal research field' since it was revealed that he never attended MIT in any capacity? http://www.djinnuniverse.com/philip-j-imbrogno

_http://ufoupdateslist.com/2011/jul/m09-001.shtml

It was also discussed on abovetopsecret. Does anyone have any independent info on this, since that's not a very reputable source? Apparently Imbrogno didn't defend himself and merely said he was leaving the field, which doesn't make much sense.

[...]

It's been confirmed that Philip Imbrogno faked all of his credentials, including his advanced degrees from MIT, and his undergraduate degrees as well. Perhaps even more disturbing, he also faked his military service in Vietnam. The veterans groups are outraged, as they refer to this kind of cowardly act as "stolen valor". Phil Imbrogno's protege, Renee Fleury (Kepri) of 33 Bloomer Road, Brewster NY, also faked her education and experience as well. She had claimed having a degree in archaeology, but the school she went to didn't even offer such a degree. They all wanted to make money from paid tours, and from the books as well. They used a local extremist mouthpiece named Jeff Green of Kent, NY to try to fool the public as to their backgrounds as well. Others connected to these fraudsters include George Baum of Kent NY, the chairman of the Kent Conservation Advisory Committee, who covered up Fleury's vandalism on the historic Mount Nimham (Ninham) fire tower in 2010. In reviewing Fleury's Kepri website, the others connected to these people include paranormal author Vince Dacquino of Mahopac and George Whipple of Kent.

So I suggest to proceed with caution and have loads of salt ready, not just the proverbial grain of it.

The same has to be said about anything that stems from rense.com
It's a known dis-info site.
A relevant thread would be (there's much more when you do a search for it):
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5.0.html

I've found a way to read transcripts that are not officially transcribed according to the list http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13581.0.html

Those from 1994-2002 can be read here: http://web.archive.org/web/20030207143300/www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/sessions.htm

I'm curious as to how people on the forum feel about these transcripts on other sites? Is there a possibility that they have been tampered with? And what is their source, where did they come from?

I ask these questions because if they are legit, or at least relatively legit, I could start going through the ones that aren't on this site and look for anything that relates to windows.

The same has to be said about anything that stems from rense.com
It's a known dis-info site.

Oh, I see, so I guess the best way to do something is to do it ourselves...

At any rate, I got to thinking about superconductors and their funny magnetic fields, so I ran a search on the transcripts and found Session 15 March 1997 (https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26026.msg310277.html#msg310277):

Q: In a substance that conducts electricity, say an electrical wire, you have a circuit where, essentially, electrons get passed from atom to atom along this pathway. And, yet, they don't run out, and they don't really get used, it is only the resistance that causes heat that causes the incandescence...

A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.

So windows could be part of an electric circuit. And here's what the C's say about superconductivity:

Q: Okay. It is primitive. We understand that. When electricity moves in what would be considered a superconductor, how is it different from an ordinary conductor, such as a copper wire?

A: Accelerates flow, thus separating electrons, thus "exciting" process.

Q: What qualities does the superconductor have that contributes to this accelerating of flow?

A: Cycling magnetic pulse.

Q: What creates a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Matter within gravity vacuum.

Q: How do you create a gravity vacuum?

A: In this case, it is created unintentionally as a byproduct of superconductivity.

Q: You said that a superconductor separates the electrons, thus exciting the flow. What do you mean by separating?

A: From each other.

Q: How is that different from a normal electric flow?

A: Not as widely separated.

Q: Is this separation of electrons a key to this process?

A: Yes.

Q: What additional conditions or qualities contribute to the separating of electrons?

A: Ask yourself now, what conditions define a superconductor?

Q: (L) What defines a superconductor? (A) Zero resistance. (V) Is that without gravity? (A) No heat. (L) How does one achieve zero resistance?

A: Artificial construct.

Q: Do you mean that it is an artificial idea, or that the only thing that would have zero resistance would be something that is artificially constructed.

A: Both.

Q: So, there is no actual possibility for a true superconductor with absolutely zero resistance? But that the resistance can be reduced to a very low level.

A: Close.

Q: Does cold necessarily have something to do with superconductivity?

A: What conditions exist in outer space?

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

A: Nonmaterial realm of existence.

Q: (L) In other words, consciousness. Okay, you mentioned a cycling magnetic pulse that was an unintentional byproduct of superconductivity, and something about matter within a gravity vacuum... Could you define a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: You said it was derived from matter within a gravity vacuum. Does that mean that superconductivity creates a gravity vacuum?

Q: (A) Where? Within the superconductor or outside?

A: Within.

Q: (A) According to what we know, it also creates an electromagnetic vacuum. Is it correct that there is no magnetic field within the superconductor?

A: We have stated before that these two properties are interwoven.

Q: (L) Electromagnetism and gravity. So, if there is no gravity, there is no electromagnetism. But then where is the magnetic pulse?

A: Pulse exists outside of gravity vacuum, but within superconductor. Picture a tube structure.

Q: Is the superconducting state within the gravity vacuum or within the EM pulse?

A: All inclusive. Normal structure for channeling electron flow within a conductor is a solid "tube," within superconductor, it is a "hollow" tube structure, thus evidence of vacuum.

Q: Does this hollow tube structure have any bearing on what you described as the separating of electrons?

A: It is a manifestation of same.

Q: So, in order to have a superconductor, one ought to have a temperature similar to the temperature in space, as well as possibly a chemical construction that is similar to the ambient properties of space, only greatly condensed, would that be it?

Q: (A) Do they mean there is zero gravity without superconductor? They say a vacuum which means what? No gravity?

A: Within.

Q: (A) No gravity within.

A: Not "no," just far less, and fragmented in nature.

It's interesting to note that here the C's implied that if there is no light, then there is no gravity.

I ran a Google search on the magnetic field of a superconductor and found something called the Meissner effect. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meissner_effect):

The Meissner effect is an expulsion of a magnetic field from a superconductor during its transition to the superconducting state. The German physicists Walther Meissner and Robert Ochsenfeld discovered the phenomenon in 1933 by measuring the magnetic field distribution outside superconducting tin and lead samples.[1] The samples, in the presence of an applied magnetic field, were cooled below their superconducting transition temperature. Below the transition temperature the samples cancelled nearly all interior magnetic fields. They detected this effect only indirectly because the magnetic flux is conserved by a superconductor: when the interior field decreases, the exterior field increases. The experiment demonstrated for the first time that superconductors were more than just perfect conductors and provided a uniquely defining property of the superconducting state.

So if windows have strange magnetic fields, and the presence and type magnetic fields are related to the presence and type of gravity, then this might explain Seth's comment:

A few clues here that might help you, or mathematicians. There is an ever-so-minute alteration of gravity forces in the neighbourhood of all of these points, even of the subordinate ones, and all the so-called physical laws to some extent or another will be found to have a wavering effect in these neighbourhoods.

I also found this in the same session (Session 15 March 1997) which is related to windows:

Q: (L) Just calm down V. I have a spider web on my hand. Okay. The protons. (V) Aren't protons just smaller bits of energy. (L) A proton is a fermion. (A) Yes. A proton is a fermion. Okay, there is a question with this proton. Is it something eternal, or is it something that decays? If it is seventh density... How long does a proton live?

A: Atomic explosion blends density window.

Q: (A) What do they mean blend? It explodes! Blend with what?

A: Where do protons fit into the atomic chain reaction equation?

I'm curious as to how people on the forum feel about these transcripts on other sites? Is there a possibility that they have been tampered with? And what is their source, where did they come from?

I ask these questions because if they are legit, or at least relatively legit, I could start going through the ones that aren't on this site and look for anything that relates to windows.

It seems you didn't read the URL carefully nor take a look at the site mentioned. Otherwise you could've seen it's an archived old site of cassiopaea.org which was (and is) perfectly legit. Those transcripts are identical to the set previously available as a search-able download from casschat ( a vetted, membership only yahoo group which was a precursor to the forum). Laura made them available in this form after Vincent Bridges and "Frank" stole and published a CD-ROM with the then available but non-redacted transcripts on the inter-webs in several places at once, the so called 'pirated' editions. It's a long story available on cassiopaea.org and also laid out in the series Adventures with Cassiopaea by Laura which has been incorporated into the Wave books.

As for the rest of your previous post, I think this all ties in very neatly with Session October 2001, referenced in Reply # 20, about the core of the earth as an oscillating superconductor with peculiar electro-magnetic properties. Here is the link again: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18645.0.html

I found two non-related snippets about manifestations, windows, grids and volcanoes.

The first one is this:

Session 951202 said:
Q: (L) I saw a film at RC's house last month where very
strange UFO's were seen, and she called them Merkabahs.
They were like gigantic, translucent, living creatures - sort of
like jelly fish - and they would appear and fade... what were
these things?
A: 6th density manifestations through realm precursor wave
influence pockets.
Q: (L) It seemed that the person who was filming these things
could literally call them up. How was he able to do that?
A: Magnetic trine of loco points on grid matrix interact with
thought form projections.

Q: (L) Does this mean that there is something extraordinary
about the person?
A: Just from subconscious parallel transformation standpoint.
Q: (L) Is there some way we could manifest one of these
critters if we wanted to?
A: Would be exceedingly difficult, as loco-matrix is not
currently in your favor.
Q: (L) So, it is partly a function of location, a grid, if you will?

Session December 2, 1995 hasn't been officially transcribed yet.
I found this part quoted here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11372.msg81034.html#msg81034
It appears to be the most interesting part of that whole session.

The other thing I found is a short older topic which popped up again today. It has a reference in it to the latest Session of last week (the anart quote).

The topic is called Unknown object enters Mexico City Volcano Popocatépetl and can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29500.0.html

The May 28 2013 Session starts here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31445.0.html

In Reply # 25 you mentioned Oak Island and the Canary Islands.

The Oak Island story is summarized in The Wave Book IV:

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/02/10/the-wave-chapter-29-the-3-5-code-the-journey-from-jerusalem-to-oak-island-via-the-pyrenees/

Scroll down to The Oak Island Mystery et voilà...

The Canary Islands are discussed exhaustively in their own topic over here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,65.0.html

Finally, two new topics have been started recently which could be of direct interest to us here.

Electrically Induced Rain (seems a spin off of the latest Session May 28, 2013) here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31471.0.html

Tornadoes and windows/vortex here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31481.0.html

It seems you didn't read the URL carefully nor take a look at the site mentioned. Otherwise you could've seen it's an archived old site of cassiopaea.org which was (and is) perfectly legit. Those transcripts are identical to the set previously available as a search-able download from casschat ( a vetted, membership only yahoo group which was a precursor to the forum). Laura made them available in this form after Vincent Bridges and "Frank" stole and published a CD-ROM with the then available but non-redacted transcripts on the inter-webs in several places at once, the so called 'pirated' editions. It's a long story available on cassiopaea.org and also laid out in the series Adventures with Cassiopaea by Laura which has been incorporated into the Wave books.

I didn't read the URL carefully, but I did take a quick glance at the website. It's good that they're legit, I'm going to make way through the transcripts from 95-98 and report back anything that I think is related to windows.

I know I've been jumping around like a madman between lots of different bits and pieces, but I've found myself reflecting more on the subject, while I think I've been running out things to post. So thank you Palinurus for your patience. :)

This leads me to believe that my little exercise in what I guess you could call free association is over, and that it's time to begin the long and slow process of gathering data and testing (or at least verifying) hypotheses.

During my reflecting on the subject lately I've come up with a kind of semi-model of windows. It goes like this:

1) If windows are points where gravity cancels, such as centres of gravity or Lagrange points, then they're points where there is no light.
2) This means that they're similar to superconductors, so there might be magnetic effects around windows similar to the Meissner effect.

If these points can be found to be true, then looking for magnetic anomalies around places of interest, for example volcanoes or earthquakes, might let us know whether or not they're related to windows.

I also think that if 'charged atomic particles' are naturally attracted to windows, then replicating the EM signature of incoming charged atomic particles might open windows. Alternatively shooting charged atomic particles at windows might have the same effect.

Having said all that, I'm interested in taking a closer look at FRV and what that might have to do with windows. As well as something I found relating to the Bermuda triangle called electronic fog. (http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/bermuda-triangle6.htm)

In Reply # 25 you mentioned Oak Island and the Canary Islands.

The Oak Island story is summarized in The Wave Book IV:

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/02/10/the-wave-chapter-29-the-3-5-code-the-journey-from-jerusalem-to-oak-island-via-the-pyrenees/

Scroll down to The Oak Island Mystery et voilà...

The Canary Islands are discussed exhaustively in their own topic over here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,65.0.html

I read that Oak island part from the wave and it seems to me that it's a window... Maybe Oak island, The Canary Islands, and the Pyrenees are part of one of those parallelograms that the C's were talking about.

A: Magnetic trine of loco points on grid matrix interact with
thought form projections.

Maybe this 'magnetic trine of loco points' is a vertex of a magnetic geometric object of some sort object, for example a tetrahedron.

I've been studying the Xman thread you brought up in Reply # 27.

It's truly fascinating to be forced on the tip of your toes to gain sufficient height to get mere glimpses of understanding about what he's formulating --and by no means do I claim to have fully understood, or even partly for that matter-- but I can sort of follow the argument he is constructing and I again agree with you his input could be highly relevant for our subject.

Have to give it more thought though, since I lack most of the basics in those fields and I have to read around it as well to back-up my resources. :-[

It's a real struggle to get a grasp. ;)

I've been studying the Xman thread you brought up in Reply # 27.

It's truly fascinating to be forced on the tip of your toes to gain sufficient height to get mere glimpses of understanding about what he's formulating --and by no means do I claim to have fully understood, or even partly for that matter-- but I can sort of follow the argument he is constructing and I again agree with you his input could be highly relevant for our subject.

I didn't fully understand it either. But it made me think about how fractals might be related to natural materializations around windows. Xman talks about the distribution of mass, it's fractal dimension and how it changes in an explosion, and that the research being done on volcanoes is a cover for research being conducted on something else, as the C's seemed to imply. After reading this it occurred to me that natural materializations might be like explosions around windows, i.e. the pyrotechnics.

It also made me think that it might be possible that the distribution of masses in different densities have completely different ranges of possible fractal dimensions. So the pattern in the distribution of mass in an explosion in 3D, for example, would look completely different to the pattern in 4D.

If your really interested in fractals, I think a good place to start is the subject of Sierpinski triangles and squares, I think they're interesting and their pretty too. Here's a Wikipedia page about Sierpinski triangles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierpinski_triangle).

At any rate, I hope that I was able to help. ;)

Thank you for the link on Sierpinski triangles. Just one extra piece of the puzzle to consider.

As is this one, it seems (in the grander scheme of things): http://www.sott.net/article/262409-Black-hole-cores-may-not-be-infinitely-dense-but-portals-to-elsewhere

While contemplating these Sierpinski triangles and pyramids and so on, I came back to Session November 19, 1994 (already mentioned): https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28381.0.html and found something 'grid-like' with respect to the Atlantean crystals:

Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda Triangle, are any of the others still active?

Q: (T) Does the government know about them?

A: Semi.

Q: (L) Where are the others located?

A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.

Q: (T) Are the ones on the Moon and Mars active also?

Q: (V) Are they responsible for any of the earthquakes like the one in Japan?

Q: (L) If one crystal is found and the technology is deciphered, and another is found, does it increase the power...

A: Let us answer this way: If Neanderthals found a 747 would they know how to use it?

Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?

A: Varied. Were synthetic.

Q: (L) Were they faceted?

Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general configuration?

A: Pyramid.

Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?

Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?

A: 5000 feet.

Q: (L) What was the average size?

A: 500 feet.

Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one still in existence?

Q: (L) Where is that one located?

A: 380 miles due East of you?

Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported seeing a pyramid near there in the water...

A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90 per cent buried.

Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth changes. Is this what is going to happen?

Q: (L) How come this crystal didn't shatter or break up during the subsidence of Atlantis?

A: Extraordinarily strong. An atomic bomb would not shatter it. The chain reaction of a thermonuclear explosion would be absorbed into the crystal and transferred into pure energy. That relates to the design function.

Q: (L) And then what would happen?

A: Energy dispersal unless focused as engineered by the Atlanteans.

Q: (L) Where did they get this technology?

A: They evolved it.

Q: (L) They invented it themselves?

Q: (L) Did they interact with any aliens?

Q: (L) Did they get any help at all from these extraterrestrials?

Q: (L) And who were these aliens?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) What kind of power frequency did these crystals use?

A: Full range.

Q: (T) How many of the crystals have been discovered by the governments of the world?

A: All.

Q: (T) Are they trying to use them?

A: Pointlessly.

Q: (T) Are they trying?

A: Maybe.

It seems all this would mean that these crystals formed some sort of grid on their own, which makes their locations all the more interesting -- even without them being active permanently. The remark about some influence on an earthquake in Japan (1994 ?) is curious enough I would say. I don't exactly know whether that would qualify as 'pyrotechnics' but it's definitely something to ponder on, I think. :)

As is this one, it seems (in the grander scheme of things): http://www.sott.net/article/262409-Black-hole-cores-may-not-be-infinitely-dense-but-portals-to-elsewhere

New scientist covered this story as well, apparently the researchers were using loop quantum gravity.

I've been thinking about it for the past couple of days, and I think black holes are interesting in terms of windows. If you think of a singularity, the gravity around it approaches infinity as you get closer and closer, but at the singularity itself there is no gravity, it all cancels.

So maybe loop quantum gravity might be able to help explain windows. I Googled it and found the Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_quantum_gravity) I don't understand any of it though. :/

Q: (L) Where are the others located?

A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.

In the thread [Sinkholes] creating a Google map pinpointing all of them for 2012. (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28684.0.html). Kios created a custom Google map to pinpoint all the sinkholes that have been forming around the world. Maybe we could do the same for some of these locations to see if a grid pops out or if there is some neat pattern. I don't feel like doing it today though... :whistle:

And on the subject of sinkholes, the C's said that when gravity lessens things start to open up. Well what if windows are opening up and parts of the earth are dematerializing causing sinkholes? I had a look for the session where the C's said that things would open up and found this instead... :rolleyes:

From Session 12 December 1998 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26589.msg319782.html#msg319782):

(M) You said that this place over Rennes-le-Chateau was a window. What is a window? (L) Now, I realize that we have all assumed that we know what a window is, but we have never really asked for a definition. Could you define for us a 'window?

A: Convergence; opening to alternative states via energy grid points.

Q: Are windows where you can pass back and forth? Moving between realms?

A: It is possible.

Q: How does a window differ from a 'portal?'

A: Window is open, portal is crafted.

Q: A window is naturally occurring portal?

Q: Does a window remain open all the time, or does it open and close for various reasons.

A: Closer to latter.

Q: What determines its opening and closing?

A: Frequency.

Q: Frequency of what?

A: Energy patterns.

Q: Frequency patterns of the area itself, or of people, or of people in interaction with the area?

A: Former.

Q: What could occur to change the frequency of the area?

A: EM pulse.

Q: Where do these EM pulses originate from?

A: They are transmutable.

Q: Transmutable from what?

A: Not online.

Q: What?

A: Your assumptions get you lost.

Q: What does it mean when you say 'EM pulses are transmutable?'

A: We will not answer these rapid fire inquiries as they abridge learning.

Q: I suggested that one of the things you may have meant by suggesting, last week, an investigation of pyrotechnics, might be as simple as finding where, on the planet, are the highest number of lightning strikes, and that these might indicate foci of grid points. Would this be, in fact, a good line to follow?

A: One of them.

Q: Could you offer more clues about this 'pyrotechnic' suggestion, because we were pretty much drawing a blank during the week on it. It was not a useful path so far.

A: But it will be. Rome was not built in a day, and neither is your higher knowledge.

Q: Last week when I asked about the stations of the cross in the church of Rennes-le-Chateau, whether they were important or would give clues, you said 'some, but they are gilded.' Mike suggested that this term could mean 1. To overlay with gold; 2. To give an attractive, but deceptive appearance; and 3. Guild, as in organization. He asks: I wonder which definition they meant?

A: 2.

Q: Okay, he asks again about the beehive huts. You said they were not 'germain' and we have already discussed that issue. He writes: were these huts really used for honey production, that doesn't seem logical. Were they built in the 19th century by the agrarians you mentioned, or just used by them? Because some of them are completely filled with rocks.

A: Crystals figure in here.

Q: Why do crystals figure in here?

A: Look to see.

Q: He asks if there is a technology buried in the area to facilitate the workings of the window?

A: No need for that.

Q: He asks: Could WE use it?

A: You could be zapped by it.

Q: He wanted to know why the EM grid was important...

A: See 1954 UFO mapping study: France.

I Googled "1954 UFO mapping study: France" but didn't find anything about any studies, apparently there was a wave UFOs in France in 1954, and I remember watching a video somewhere where the guy plotted all the locations and directions of UFOs that had been reported to see if there was any pattern. This seems like a good way to go to me because the trajectories of the UFOs might all converge on a window or grid point.

I've also been thinking about how thoughts might materialize. From Session July 8 1995 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219121343/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/950708.html):

Next question: In reading about crop circles; I know that we have been told that they come from sixth density, but I would like to know the exact mode or mechanism by which they are made. Is it like electromagnetic imprinting, is it like a whirlwind. Can you tell us a little bit about how they are actually physically created?

A: Field transfer.

Q: (L) What kind of field?

A: Magnetic.

Q: (L) Are they transferred directly from sixth density to third density?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they manifested by an object that has come into third density, such as a craft of some sort?

Q: (L) Can you give us a clue here?

A: We can give "clue."

Q: (L) Okay, what is the clue?

A: See Hoagland.

Q: (L) What does Hoagland say? (T) He says that basically what we see in this density is a 3rd dimension reflection of 4th dimension and that it can be seen mathematically by looking at the cloud patterns on the different planets. If there was not another dimension above us, circular would be circular and the circular motion of the clouds would be maintained, but if it is a transfer from fourth density to third density, when you are looking at a fourth density object, what the third density version of it would look like would show a hexagonal figure with angles to it, and that the photographs from the Voyager Probe that show that the cloud patterns from the North and South poles of most of the planets are not circular, they are hexagonal. (L) Okay, in sixth density, what are crop circles?

A: Thoughts.

Q: (L) Who is thinking these thoughts?

A: Yours truly.

Q: (L) Okay, if they are thoughts... (J) They are messages so they could be thoughts before they are messages. (T) Well, they have described sixth density as pure energy, therefore there is nothing physical in sixth density to reflect back through the densities. So the only thing that can come from there to here is thought. Because, that is all there is there. (L) So, it is a field transfer of thought. (T) So, when sixth density thinks and they pass that down, most likely skipping fifth density to fourth density, and then stepping down from fourth to third, we end up with a three dimensional crop circle.

So if crops circles are thoughts in 6D and they form through a magnetic field transfer, then maybe thoughts are related to magnetic fields somehow. Magnetic fields have been shown to be able to interfere with parts of a persons brain, and thus interfere with a persons thoughts through Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation).

Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a noninvasive method to cause depolarization or hyperpolarization in the neurons of the brain. TMS uses electromagnetic induction to induce weak electric currents using a rapidly changing magnetic field; this can cause activity in specific or general parts of the brain with minimal discomfort, allowing the functioning and interconnections of the brain to be studied. A variant of TMS, repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) has been tested as a treatment tool for various neurological and psychiatric disorders including migraines, strokes, Parkinson's disease, dystonia, tinnitus, depression.

This might also be related to mind control using HAARP, and what the C's once said about the brain being a conduit for the spirit. But I think magnetic fields may be how thoughts are able to interact with windows.

Continuing the search for applicable snippets, I found this one in Session June 9, 1995:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021227231222/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/950609.html

Q: (L) I read in a book about a monster called the "Beast of de
Beauvan which appeared first in 1764 and was supposedly done
away with in 1767. Who or what was this beast?
A: Other dimensional "window faller."
Q: (L) You mean it fell into our dimension from another through a
dimensional window?
Q: (L) Well, that would explain a lot of things about it. What about
the creature known as "Spring Heel Jack" who terrorized England
some time ago?
A: Same.
Q: (L) What about the Mothman in West Virginia?
Q: (L) So, windows to other dimensions are the explanation for a
whole host of strange things?

We already figured that one out but it's nice to have some expressed confirmation about this, fwiw. :P

Palinurus said:
Continuing the search for applicable snippets, I found this one in Session June 9, 1995:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021227231222/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/950609.html

Q: (L) I read in a book about a monster called the "Beast of de
Beauvan which appeared first in 1764 and was supposedly done
away with in 1767. Who or what was this beast?
A: Other dimensional "window faller."
Q: (L) You mean it fell into our dimension from another through a
dimensional window?
Q: (L) Well, that would explain a lot of things about it. What about
the creature known as "Spring Heel Jack" who terrorized England
some time ago?
Q: (L) What about the Mothman in West Virginia?
Q: (L) So, windows to other dimensions are the explanation for a
whole host of strange things?

We already figured that one out but it's nice to have some expressed confirmation about this, fwiw. :P

Yeah, :lol: it is nice.

The other good thing about that excerpt is that it has some of the locations of windows.

I also found this, from (950603) Session 3 June 1995 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219134103/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/950603.html):

Q: (L) I don't think I have any simple questions... (J) What are the Marfa lights?

A: Window to this dimension leaves static.

Q: (T) Is there a window to this dimension... (L) In Marfa?

A: Many windows on Earth.

Q: (J) Is there any correlation between the Marfa lights and the proximity to Carlsbad caverns?

A: Try getting up close to Marfa lights!

Q: (J) Yeah, I know, you can't. As soon as you walk up close, they disappear. (L) How do they know you are walking up to them?

A: Not proper concept.

Q: (L) What is the proper concept? (T) What happens if you get close to them?

A: They appear at other location.

Q: (J) Does the EM from your body repel the light?

A: It is visual reality representation only.

Q: (J) So, they are not really there, you just think you see them?

Q: (T) How close do you have to get to them for something to happen?

Q: (T) You don't have to get close to them? Well, you don't have to get close to them, they're just a residue. (J) Are they a refraction of something that is going on someplace else? (T) How far...

Q: (T) They are a refraction of something that is going on someplace else? (L) So, when you get close, you can no longer see them because... (J) ...the angle is wrong. Where are they actually happening, if not there?

A: Somewhere else from viewer.

Q: (J) Thanks! We got that. (T) On the surface or underground?

A: Review two answers past.

Q: (J) Are you referring to the visual reality representation?

Q: (J) So, they don't really exist in third density?

Q: (J) Are they like a bleed through?

Q: (T) But the event is not happening where you see the lights... where the observer sees the lights?

A: TR, pay attention!

I've been enjoying reading the 95 sessions, some really spooky and interesting stuff. There's a fair bit of stuff regarding alien "bases" which makes me wonder if they're built on or around trans-density windows, the C's give some locations for these "bases" as well.

Back
Top Bottom