Invicta: MA Counseling and Narcissist Support Groups

Guardian said:
Briseis said:
I wonder if Barbara "styled" herself after Invicta? Someone had to inspire Barbara.
I think "Invicta" is Barbara and she was inspired by FemFree and Vaknin ....and "Invicta" appears to have a different writing style than Barbara because Barbara was lifting the material off other peoples sites?

That would make sense.

Invicta's blog was very interactive, she had tens of comments beneath every blog entry. Lots of attention and positive feedback. Then, she seems to disappear.

Edit=Quote

Re: nickyskye

Hello to anyone who is interested, my name online is nickyskye. I am not, never have been and never will be Invicta, who ever that is. About 12 years ago I wrote a reply to Hermes on the Suite101 Sam Vaknin discussion board re narcissistic abuse about grieving the end of an enmeshment with a narcissist. The next thing I know this Invicta person took what I wrote and put it up on his/her site, as if written by her.

Only after a number of people complained did she attribute the grieving a narcissist comment I wrote to Hermes as written by me. She rearranged the comment, added her own breakdown of it, all without asking me or letting me know.

What little gossip I heard about Invicta is that she/he was enmeshed with a narcissist online for years, was conned. I don't know any more than that or if that is true.

Feel free to contact me at my email address, [mod edit: deleted for privacy], which has been my email addy for about 14 years. I'd be happy to reply to any questions.

It disturbs me to think that anybody has ever thought I was Invicta. Of course, all this writing in online forums, is obviously, online and there is no way to know who the hell is who.

Anyway, good wishes to all.

Hi nickyskye,

Thanks for sharing the above, and the online world is unfortunately quite a jungle at times. I've noted your email address, but deleted it for privacy since it's on a public board (standard practice). In case you're interested in sticking around or coming back at some point, you're always welcome to post an introduction on our Newbie's Board.

Back
Top Bottom