Is Optic Fiber Dangerous ?

AvalonGirl

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello, I've read that the technology of Optic Fiber is used to spy on people at home, and even to influence their mind & body,
of course combined with other devices such as "smart"/connected objects, 5G, modern electric meters, the metallic nanoparticules in the ARNm vaccines, etc.

What do you know on this subject ? :-)

Hi!
Optic fiber is used as a medium for telecommunication but instead of transmitting electricity (as in copper wires) it transmits light in the non-visible spectrum.
Made of glass or plastic, a proper optic fiber connection/cable does not allow the light to escape the tube, it does not radiate (like WiFI or Bluetooth ) and is basically an electrical insulator.
Taking this into account I think that the influence of optic fiber on our bodies is negligible or none :)

Of course optic fiber is used to send you those funny TV Shows and connect you to the internet via a router, and that is a totally different can of worms where IMO dangers DO lie.

Dear Nem,
I know all that, but I'm enquiring because it's supposed to have other properties... :-)

Reactions: Pat
I think that this is some sort of misunderstanding, you mentioned that optic fiber with other devices could be harmful and this sentence is as true as sentence that iron in bullets kill people. Using of optic fiber give your devices possibility to transfer more data and that data could be use in devices to harm you that's correct, faster data exchange gives faster opportunity to harm you and that also correct. Materials for standard fibers are not toxic and light from fiber couldn't be emited outside because it means that fiber isolation is broken, ah and of course if you will take laser and light it to fiber and put other end of fiber to your eye or skin depending from laser power you could also harm yourself and I think that's all. If there is something harmful that mean that human devices couldn't see it in optic fibers with our technology level as far as I know

Back
Top Bottom