Is The US Government Hiding An Alien Pyramid in Alaska? | The Alaska Triangle

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I found this video rather interesting. Especially since Linda Moulton Howe is in it.

Hidden beneath the Alaskan wilderness lies a top-secret government facility that may be concealing an extraterrestrial pyramid. Former Counterintelligence Agent Doug Mutschler shares his extraordinary experiences while attempting to investigate this enigma.

Not quite sure what to make of it.

I thought the C's said there was a port hole in Alaska. I was wrong, it was in Canada. I wonder how close the port hole is to the "possible" pyramid? Then there is also HAARP up there too.

Excerpt from the session:

(Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

(L) Oooh, you're right! The Yukon! CREEPY stuff happens in the Yukon. [laughter] It's true.

(Andromeda) Oh, yeah!

(L) Look it up. Look up "The Valley of the Headless Men"!! I read about it years ago, and it gave me the absolute total creeps!

I wonder if this was Tom DeLonge's source for saying the same thing here:
It sounds like it's the same one. The "earthquake" he mentions was caused by China exploding a nuclear bomb underground that was, supposedly, the biggest nuke that had been exploded underground and caused shockwaves that were picked up in Alaska.

The man who is on the video I put up was a counter intelligence agent who then worked for the military. Whenever he would try to dig deeper into the subject, he would be confronted by, usually, two men and told to stop.

It's interesting.

We’re definitely in the right place for this, look at this image around Mount Shand. This is a tell-tell sign of them trying to hide something. They have been using the same tactics for many years, a standard sub-standard blurring of the surroundings of areas that you are not allowed to look at. The right side of the image is clear almost all the way to the ground, the left side is the area of concern, blurred showing that they need a new playbook once again. Haiku …

1696594204909.png

Here's another video on the Dark Pyramid that has the Mutschler information as well as more information concerning the size which is supposed to be 550 feet from bottom to top, that it is made of black rock, that it produces enough energy to supply the state of Alaska and all Canada, that it's millions of year old or so they think, they think it collects energy from the Earth itself and the air around it and that the military are there investigating it and have been doing so for some time., .

Just found out that it is not available on other sites except Youtube so here's the link to it:

The power generation capabilities reminds me of Tesla's work at Colorado Springs. That is, earth and sky EM limitless and wireless power generation.

"What is the Tesla power theory?"

"He believed that the Earth had “fluid electrical charges” running beneath its surface, that when interrupted by a series of electrical discharges at repeated set intervals, would generate a limitless power supply by generating immense low-frequency electrical waves."

"Tesla's idea was based on the use of a giant tower that would collect electrical energy from the Earth's atmosphere and transmit it wirelessly to receivers located around the world. Tesla spent many years developing his free electricity model and even built a large-scale prototype of his tower in Colorado Springs.Mar 27, 2023"

Is the network of pyramids the source of energy use in the past for flight, and everything else for that matter?

"IF" so, is it still in use today?

Thanks for the post @Nienna It's given me some food for thought.

I'll add from the 2024 Mars 9 transcript:

(Nienna) I have a question about the Dark Pyramid underground in Alaska.

Background information:

Former Counterintelligence Agent Doug Mutschler in 1992, heard about China detonating a nuclear device underground and it was so massive an explosion that the shockwaves went all of the way to Alaska where the geologists studying the shock waves found an underground structure shaped like a pyramid 80 kilometers southwest of Mt. McKinley in Alaska. He waited for the news station to air the story again the next day for further information on it, but there was nothing. So he went to the local station that had aired it to get the information from them, but was told by the station manager that they had never run a story like that. However, upon leaving the station a junior editor told him that they had indeed run the story, but afterwards, two men came and took all information about the pyramid and left.

Mr. Mutschler tried to find out more information about it but was stopped every time and told not to continue. In 2012, he contacted Linda Moulton Howe to see if she could find anything about it. She reached out to see if anyone had any information about it and a man called her and said that there was an underground pyramid, larger than the one at Giza. It's 550 feet from the bottom to the top, made of solid black stone and it's believed to be very, very ancient. Some people claim that it's millions of years old.

Upon further investigation, she talked to someone whose father was supposedly flown to the site and said:

"The pilot told my dad the Alaska site was 'every bit as hush hush as the Manhattan Project.'” The pilot also told him that it was not a nuclear device; it was not made by man; nobody is supposed to know this place even exists. This thing is some kind of power generator and it's thousands of years old. It's made out of stone like a pyramid. They don't know where it came from, who made it or how it works. But it can generate enough power to power the whole North Slope, all of Alaska, and probably the whole country of Canada!" - Bruce L. Pearson, New Jersey

There's a thread on the forum about it (Is The US Government Hiding An Alien Pyramid in Alaska? | The Alaska Triangle) as well as an article on SOTT (Is there an ancient 'dark pyramid' in Alaska?).

Here are some questions:

Is there really a pyramid underground in Alaska?

If so, are the reports about it accurate?

If so, who built it?

When was it built?

If it is transmitting energy, is it still in use today?

If so, who is using it and for what purpose?

Does it suppress consciousness as stated by Tom DeLonge?

Was it built above ground and buried naturally through the millennia?

(L) Okay, so: Is there really a pyramid underground in Alaska? If so, are the reports about it accurate?

A: No and no.

Q: (L) Okay, well that ends the topic.

(Scottie) Well, that's no fun!

(L) Yeah, I thought that was a good question. I liked it. I like hidden mysteries.

Felt little bit sad reading it too, I also enjoy a good mysterious ancient buried pyramid!

Back
Top Bottom