John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

I'm currently 20% of my way through his Extradimensionals book. I'm taking notes and I'll do a longer post with more details etc., when I've finished it.

So far, even though he is being quite open and blatant about a lot of aspects of the phenomena, there are other little clues and hints that he drops that show he knows more than he's saying. He mentioned something just as a passing comment about abductions "not just being about soul printing anymore". He's said nothing else about this so far (maybe he goes into detail later on in the book), but how many people outside of those who've studied the C's transmissions have associated the alien abduction phenomenon with 'soul printing'? The C's description of what actually takes place during the regular run of the mill abduction is very complex and involves this soul reproduction idea, related to TDARM if I remember correctly. Most other UFO investigators can't get into this territory due to their nuts-and-bolts and literally physical interpretations of a person being taken by a physical ship.

Regarding the question of why he's being allowed to publish this kind of stuff, I think it ties in with two things, one of which isn't about the fact that he's allowed to publish at all, but is rather, why his work is now being pushed in alternative media who have large audiences? And from what I can gather so far, he seems to going with the idea of gradual to exponential disclosure. His FBI investigative training comes through in every paragraph of his writings so he's obviously not an idiot. He must know that his being allowed to publish work along these lines is itself part of the disclosure project.

My own aim in reading the book is to try to answer these questions that come up about him: what does he know, how does he know it, why can he share it? At this point in time, I think it's possible that he is what he presents himself to be - a former FBI investigator who was kind of sidelined by his instructor and given all the 'out there' stuff, which he investigated in a thorough and unbiased way and now he's retired and is making a living writing about the areas of investigation that he's most interested in.
Those are my suspicions exactly.

An interesting thing is that in the interviews, he hints at what's in the book, directs people to what's in the book, but doesn't spell out exactly what's in the book. For instance, in the interviews he gives the impression that he thinks these extra-dimensionals are benevolent because they deactivate nuclear weapons. That's for youtube. But the in the book the extra-dimensionals are not benevolent, they abduct people, engage in animal and human mutilations, introduce physical (as a decoy) and multidimensional implants and have an agenda that's not in our interest. The book is all over the place but there are many good ideas and food for thoughts dispersed in it. There is even a hint to the qorum not being totally 3d.
I understand why he wouldn't say everything in an interview because people (and the interviewers) who not familiar with those aspects of reality are not ready to take the information, which why he prefers giving the information he wants to give through writing I think. The interviews are just teasers because it's a dangerous idea that can't be presented casually. OSIT

Last edited:
thank you. thanks to you, i discovered the feature of articles on the site.
there are many many articles. would it be possible to make these articles more visible, and sort them by date, and indicate any new article??

The site is a repository for past articles. I started writing only for SOTT at one point. For the past 10 years I have concentrated on research and book writing, i.e. From Paul to Mark. (French translation is out now.)

I would like a better organization myself but the blog software does not allow much control.

I haven't read the book yet, but I watched a number of interviews with DeSouza. From what he said there it seems to me that part of the source materials that represent the basis for his knowledge are the cases he was personally involved in as a FBI special agent of paranormal stuff. And/or of cases he was made aware of during his FBI days in which he was not personally involved. DeSouza also talked about a sort of intelligence communication he was and/or is involved in, where people in that community (FBI, CIA etc.) can talk with each other about secret (or even highly secret) things via a rumor strategy, thus avoiding legal penalties and prosecutions for violating secrecy. I think that is at least one major source that has formed his viewpoints.
So far, it seems that DeSouza is either trying to figure things out himself with ordinary logic (better in his case because he is very smart), or with a small network helping. He may also be being fed information that is not true or accurate.

There are a number of logical problems with his exposition of the "Extra-dimensionals" that many of you will notice and we can discuss. Those problems would disappear if he knew and understood the concepts of STS vs STO and densities.

I haven't read the book yet, but I watched a number of interviews with DeSouza. From what he said there it seems to me that part of the source materials that represent the basis for his knowledge are the cases he was personally involved in as a FBI special agent of paranormal stuff. And/or of cases he was made aware of during his FBI days in which he was not personally involved. DeSouza also talked about a sort of intelligence communication he was and/or is involved in, where people in that community (FBI, CIA etc.) can talk with each other about secret (or even highly secret) things via a rumor strategy, thus avoiding legal penalties and prosecutions for violating secrecy. I think that is at least one major source that has formed his viewpoints.
I haven't looked at DeSouza's book but took in a couple of interviews, too.
2017:
2023:

As might be expected, the interviewers drive DeSouza towards commenting, ultimately, mostly, on what most serves their interests and those of their audiences, which is the human oligarchy (those who know what's going on) and their control of information, rather than allowing him to expound fully on what he thinks of the extra-dimensionality of the UAPs. That said, DeSouza seems reasonably collinear with his views regarding the intentions of the human part of the Consortium having their way here on Earth. He says these folks are planning crisis after crisis (and several at once) to push their agenda. He does think that an alien invasion scenario is being prepared, and will be fake if carried out, but also thinks that extra-dimensionals will have nothing to do with it.

I haven't looked at DeSouza's book but took in a couple of interviews, too.
2017:
2023:

As might be expected, the interviewers drive DeSouza towards commenting, ultimately, mostly, on what most serves their interests and those of their audiences, which is the human oligarchy (those who know what's going on) and their control of information, rather than allowing him to expound fully on what he thinks of the extra-dimensionality of the UAPs. That said, DeSouza seems reasonably collinear with his views regarding the intentions of the human part of the Consortium having their way here on Earth. He says these folks are planning crisis after crisis (and several at once) to push their agenda. He does think that an alien invasion scenario is being prepared, and will be fake if carried out, but also thinks that extra-dimensionals will have nothing to do with it.
Whereas, according to the Cs' cosmology anyway, the ETs (4DSTS) have everything to do with everything on 3D Earth.

I don't get a 'good vibe' off DeSouza (and I haven't since I first heard from him in a recent David Paulides documentary). To his credit, he stresses the paranormal nature of the phenomenon. But I don't like his certainty that the UFOs which buzzed the US Navy battleship in 2004 (the 'tic-tac' USS Nimitz UFO incident) were in fact a display of '3D deep state hi-tech'.

Last edited:
There are a number of logical problems with his exposition of the "Extra-dimensionals" that many of you will notice and we can discuss. Those problems would disappear if he knew and understood the concepts of STS vs STO and densities.

I’m definitely throwing darts in the dark here, but I’ve gotten ahold of some of John DeSouza’s contacts from his website, and they’ve given me the okay to send him some material.

I just sent him a copy of High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Abduction.

Maybe he will read this and seriously consider the implications. Regardless, I decided it wouldn’t hurt to try.

I don't get a 'good vibe' off DeSouza (and I haven't since I first heard from him in a recent David Paulides documentary). To his credit, he stresses the paranormal nature of the phenomenon. But I don't like his certainty that the UFOs which buzzed the US Navy battleship in 2004 (the 'tic-tac' USS Nimitz UFO incident) were in fact a display of '3D deep state hi-tech'.
I am kind of with you there about the vibes, but it may be his uber confident demeanor that has a sales pitchy tone that I have always distrusted.

I will start his book up next on my list and see if I can contribute to the discussion or a possible question for a C's session.

I am kind of with you there about the vibes, but it may be his uber confident demeanor that has a sales pitchy tone that I have always distrusted.
Also starting the book but also wanted to chime in just to do a semi +1 on this one. I also get the hypno-soft-spoken mannerisms a tiny bit too much, but at this point perhaps its just his personality.

Although, so far, and I don't mean to add too much noise here or divert the conversation, but one of the questions I would ask the C's would be:

Are these efforts to drip "disclosure" about the alien phenomenon, and the allowance of certain individuals to publish and spread details about it from official sources, the PTB's attempt to anticipate the aforementioned thinning of the veil caused by the wave?

I thought of the question after posting this in the disclosure thread:
Yeah, I agree that footage looked super fake.

However, a thought occurred to me this morning while listening to the News Real discussion about this topic. The C's did mention a little while a go that the thinning of the veil would make some of these phenomenon more common, which included entities and beings from other densities.

So, I lean on the side of believing that the family saw what they claimed, and that they're allowing it to be reported widely as a way to try and anticipate this further thinning of the veil between densities and realms.

Perhaps this whole disclosure is their (PTB) anticipation of an inevitable event, to prime people to interpret what will become widespread in a way that serves them.

I did the same too - after watching the interview that was posted by Laura, i bought the book, it arrived on the weekend - and i stopped around page 110 last night.

I feel the same way too (quote above) - he brings his FBI training to bear and his take on the famous UFO cases and Roswell sure is interesting; but there some "inconsistencies" that i think would clear up if he understood densities, and STS vs STO.

On a final note - like Niall - im not sure or undecided about the "feel" of DeSouza. He comes across as genuine in his interviews, and definitely more questions for the C's.

Last edited:
So I am in process of reading his book, when I read:
" By way of partial-full disclosure I must
reveal that I spent many years as a rabid Carpet Stain Monitor in the secret
National Security structure of the Western nations. "
I was asking myself it is partial or full (not probably) disclosure ?
As english is not my native language: I not familiar with this syntax (or is a typo in my copy of the book).

So I am in process of reading his book, when I read:
" By way of partial-full disclosure I must
reveal that I spent many years as a rabid Carpet Stain Monitor in the secret
National Security structure of the Western nations. "
I was asking myself it is partial or full (not probably) disclosure ?
As english is not my native language: I not familiar with this syntax (or is a typo in my copy of the book).
That's not a reference to disclosure of aliens, it's him notifying the reader that he worked for the US government. He obviously can't fully disclose what he did, so that's probably why he said "partial-full disclosure".

Back
Top Bottom