John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

That's a new way to look at fireballs - some of the fireball uptick around the globe may be rocks from space, and some may be probing portals in disguise. This had me thinking about the recent LA alien event, which was preceded by fireballs.
I was wondering about this possibility. Asteroids that creates fireball are coming from another dimension ( where information is king). They will be opening the portal or creating dimensional disturbance. May be other vehicles (UFO's) got caught in the disturbance by surprise?

Well, I think the general conclusion is that DeSouza is probably sincere but he has a mishmash of information. Some of it may be gleaned from top-secret human sources, from some new age types who channel in some way, from his own collecting of data and studying cases and trying to apply FBI methods to them, and what have you.

One question I have about it, however, is: Is DeSouza deliberately mixing all of this stuff together so as to disguise an attempt to convey some really important information to his readers? Has he buried some gems in a bucket of mud?

It's obvious that he talks about things that were never talked about in a certain way until the Cs said them. But I don't think he's read the Cs. If he had, he would have, likely, distinguished between aural reading and soul imprints.

Another thing occurs to me: when the Cs describe the abduction process, how the soul imprint is taken and used to basically create a duplicate body, it sort of sounds like some super advanced 3D printing process. Only in this case, I guess we should call it a 4D printer!

That's a new way to look at fireballs - some of the fireball uptick around the globe may be rocks from space, and some may be probing portals in disguise. This had me thinking about the recent LA alien event, which was preceded by fireballs.
Why separate them, though? To quote the classic: why not both?
A "fireball" creates plenty of energy while burning/discharging, and that energy itself might be enough for a portal to open and for something to peer through. Especially if it happens in an area that itself is prone to (spontaneous?) portal openings.

And if that's the case, imagine what kind of "fun" things might be able to come here if the atmosphere is very conductive, with overhead plasma discharges opening portals all the time!

However, it does indicate something about the nature of the (hyperdimensional) mafia. If these kinds of blunders happen all the time, as implied above, then its kinda hard to hard to picture hyperdimensionals as purely smooth operators with only one MO, or only one crime signature.
It doesn't have to be "smooth" to begin with. Look at what we have here on Earth and project it "upwards": constant in-fighting, bickering and power struggles between the "elites" over who gets what, how much, and what gets done or not. And yet, that doesn't prevent them from being perfectly united when it comes to sucking all the life force to themselves. There is no division among them in that. You vill eat ze bugz and you vill be happy, while we argue who gets your money.

The budget is too tight, perhaps we could squeeze taxpayers our food more? Torment them a little bit longer?
Our military doesn't have enough funds energy to acquire new territories, perhaps we could lower the food industry subsidies stop giving humans what they want?

And in the end, does it really matter if some random human gets killed by an accident, as long as the total budget is approved? So what if "one of ours" gets to have some "fun" with their food, as long as the supply chain remains intact? So what if one of our robots botches the job, as long as the mistake is undone?

Also, the mafia analogy has one problem: it implies that there is some higher power that is going to prosecute the mafia for their crimes, but in this case, the hyperdimensional mafia is the higher power. :-P
If anyone is afraid here, it's the lowly grunt that botched the job, because the higher-ups might be going to punish him for it.

Well, I think the general conclusion is that DeSouza is probably sincere but he has a mishmash of information. Some of it may be gleaned from top-secret human sources, from some new age types who channel in some way, from his own collecting of data and studying cases and trying to apply FBI methods to them, and what have you.

One question I have about it, however, is: Is DeSouza deliberately mixing all of this stuff together so as to disguise an attempt to convey some really important information to his readers? Has he buried some gems in a bucket of mud?

It's obvious that he talks about things that were never talked about in a certain way until the Cs said them. But I don't think he's read the Cs. If he had, he would have, likely, distinguished between aural reading and soul imprints.

I think that about sums it up, but I think there's a small chance he's familiar with The Wave. If we do go so far as to entertain the 'deliberately mixing stuff together hypothesis', and we bear in mind that Fulcanelli left out Auch from Les Mystere, then him leaving the C's/The Wave out might make some kind of sense.

On his burying of gems, I'm about 70/30 that he's just managed to compile so many different, often conflicting or contradictory ideas gleaned from years of reading from a wide variety of sources, and it just happens that a certain percentage of them are on the money.

I was trying to think of what would be a good way to phrase a question to the C's that would sum up all of the above, and I thought something along the lines of:

"Does DeSouza really think or believe everything that he wrote in the book?", or something along those lines.

At the end of the book, I found myself asking one main question: why did he write it?

When I watch him in interviews, I don't dislike the guy at all. He doesn't come across as a crook. It'd probably be pleasant to spend an evening with him and talk about all things paranormal. But I think he likes attention, likes the spotlight.

So, the fact that the book doesn't really seem to convey any sort of coherent narrative structure, no specific identification and investigation of a well-defined problem followed by some well-thought-out ideas for solutions to the problem, but rather, serves up an imbrogliio of loosely connected paranormal and extradimensional tales that pique the interests of every sort of person who is interested in ideas of the strange and fascinating, then I personally think that, while he's genuinely fascinated himself by every topic he talks about, what he's most motivated by is becoming famous.

I'd love to be wrong about that, but it's the way I'm leaning at moment.

I personally think that, while he's genuinely fascinated himself by every topic he talks about, what he's most motivated by is becoming famous.

I'd love to be wrong about that, but it's the way I'm leaning at moment.
I understand what you’re saying but I think we should keep in mind that all of us are programmed to service our own needs. That includes our own need for recognition and attention, (here I am referring to myself so don’t preclude that others are not much more advanced than I in that matter).

Also, I think that if he is happy to receive attention or even desires it, is a motivating force to get this information out there, and it’s not necessarily a negative. If he didn’t like the attention he may well keep the information undisclosed. It could also be due to his personality trait high in extraversion. We all have flaws and we ought not throw the baby out with the bath water. But I’m guessing you’re not advocating for that more noticing what you interpret his motives to be, not so altruistic as he states.

I understand what you’re saying but I think we should keep in mind that all of us are programmed to service our own needs. That includes our own need for recognition and attention, (here I am referring to myself so don’t preclude that others are not much more advanced than I in that matter).

Also, I think that if he is happy to receive attention or even desires it, is a motivating force to get this information out there, and it’s not necessarily a negative. If he didn’t like the attention he may well keep the information undisclosed. It could also be due to his personality trait high in extraversion. We all have flaws and we ought not throw the baby out with the bath water. But I’m guessing you’re not advocating for that more noticing what you interpret his motives to be, not so altruistic as he states.
This is a good point, and I suppose once one becomes aware of that fact with everyone, then one can read through and see if there's value in what they're sharing. Just like a musician I think, some of them produce great music but they are themselves rather fool of themselves.

On that note, I think he may be sincere as well, but I also have caught a few typos that really bug me. The one thought that I am left with is this sincerity, and it may be a stretch but for some reason I was reminded of Bill Gates and his own "sincerity" as a result of greenbauming that was mentioned by the C's.

it occurs to me that some of this sincerity could, perhaps, be seen from that lens also, a sincere person might be completely convinced they are sincere while spreading misinformation. Not saying that DeSouza is doing so, I am still getting through the book, but in terms of that sincerity I think a caveat could be taken into consideration. Big grain of salt on this speculation, it's just an idea that crossed my mind when considering sincere disclosure individuals out there.

On the question of his sources, a few times DeSouza mentions that things were revealed to him, but it could just be that he means that it was revealed to him after looking into various pieces of data and thinking about it, and not necessarily that something or someone is feeding him this information, though it could be that too.

For centuries it has been the height of humanistic, intellectual, self-
assurance to scoff at the suggestion that the Earth is in any way the center of
the universe. Yet, what I am suggesting is far more radical than that ancient
concept. What has been revealed to me is a natural outgrowth of Extra-
Dimensional truth. If other entities visiting our planet originate from outside
our dimension of time space; the next question would be why? The answer is
because it must be so—things have developed in this manner because there
are rules throughout the Multi-Verses that require it to be so.
[...]

It has been revealed to me that when our genetic material is returned to
humanity; it will be very different from the hybrids we have seen portrayed in
the records of pre-historical civilizations.

His recommended reading list at the end of the book includes books from Zecharia Sitchin and David Icke, among others. So it does seem to be a mix of a lot of things thrown in together and patched up according to his understanding.

When talking about implants, he mentions two kinds; physical implants and the nonphysical/immaterial/ephemeral ones. From his description of the latter, these could perhaps be better understood as attachments from our perspective. He gives an account of a Shaman getting rid of one of these, which looks like something akin to SRT:

One woman who had physical implants removed
told me she went to a light-healing practitioner because she was still having
problems of “gloom upon her soul.” This woman suspected that she had been
implanted with more than the physical implant she removed. After a series of
rituals, the Shaman located a “dark eel of malevolence that was curled around
her lower intestine.” He used light-worker techniques to attack the living
implant. She saw the dark entity with her mind only for a moment as it
squealed and dissipated. It was a far more harrowing experience than she had
with the physical implant. Since that time her entire life has been translated
into light.

On the purpose of implants, he thinks it's about control and manipulating free will:

Patterns of ED implantation show that these procedures are
part of an elaborate intelligence collection operation meant to unfold the
inner workings of the human soul and mind in order to better understand
what elements are most useful in the manipulation of human free will.

His take on what the UFO's (which are living sentient beings and not craft, according to him) are doing:

That program, once again, is to scan humans, read our auras to determine receptiveness, collect a soul-print (which may also include a genetic chromosome blueprint as well) and return all this data back to their masters.
[...]
So if they are sentient life—what is their purpose? It is primarily to hunt
down and retrieve (that’s right like a dog) human data and bring it back to the
ones who programmed them.

He mentions that this data is being used to create hybrids, and that they allegedly collect 'soul-prints' of those who are receptive to certain truths (like what happened to him).

Dr. Leir stated the only commonality he can see among the Abductees and
Implantees is that they all tend to be right-brained thinkers—artistically
inclined musicians, actors, artists and creative people of every stripe. My
experience has been identical in this respect. Implantees have advised me that
no matter how harrowing or traumatic their abductions experiences were;
their creative powers greatly increased after the implantation. Even if they
suffer side effects and nervous conditions of various types—their actual
creative abilities tend to intensify—musicians become greater musicians,
writers become more powerful writers and so on.

Other than the main question of where did he get the information (and has he read any of Laura's work?) I'm still very curious about one other thing.

In the Redacted interview (about 38 mins in) DeSouza describes being interrogated in a US military base. After a UFO encounter he was arrested at a military base and asked about his level of knowledge about UFO phenomena, it seemed that the UFO had been specifically drawn to him and he was asked about that. The people doing this were at the base but not military personnel. They were dressed in black and he was quite convinced that they did not work for the US government, they seemed to outrank everybody at the base as well as his FBI supervisors (who told him to cooperate with their questioning).

I'm not convinced that he has any real evidence to suggest these people were above the level of government. Who were they?

So, the fact that the book doesn't really seem to convey any sort of coherent narrative structure, no specific identification and investigation of a well-defined problem followed by some well-thought-out ideas for solutions to the problem, but rather, serves up an imbrogliio of loosely connected paranormal and extradimensional tales that pique the interests of every sort of person who is interested in ideas of the strange and fascinating, then I personally think that, while he's genuinely fascinated himself by every topic he talks about, what he's most motivated by is becoming famous.

It reminded me of John Keel's books. They also were primarily descriptions of all kind of events and observations. And although he also made various connections and saw patterns, his books also don't follow the "coherent narrative structure".

Back
Top Bottom