Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

I hypothesise that JP is now more uncomfortable with the thought of appearing to be mistaken than appearing to lack empathy.
I think you’ve hit a nail on the head. I used to look up to JP because he would often talk about the importance of being the fool in order to embark on the adventure of learning but it seems that since his ivory tower has been erected he no longer thinks that role applies to him anymore.

I still have respect for him in certain areas but his influence regarding geopolitical happenings has been detrimental to anyone who has attached themselves to him.

The sad impression I have now is that he looked into the abyss, and the abyss looked back, and started talking with him. I see him now as no different from other conservative figures, who are afraid of losing their base if they adopt or are perceived as adopting left leaning narratives. In a way, its identity politics as well.

It’s such an extreme change I think it’s some kind of external programming/mind control rather than an internal or subconscious kind of rationale like he’s worried about his fan base or the appearance of his stance. He never used to give a crap about what people thought or how he looked if he took up a contrary position. He knowingly kicked many hornets nests back in the day. No, I think this is too radical radical of a departure to what he used to stand for. He is being manipulated and/or someone “got to him” or threatened him. That’s my take.

Wasn’t there some “missing time” involved at some point? And then the Joker attire. Weirdness.

No, I think this is too radical radical of a departure to what he used to stand for. He is being manipulated and/or someone “got to him” or threatened him. That’s my take.

I agree. I think he was greenbaumed while he was ill in hospital. Or the illness he went through was actually some kind of deep takeover of him. I can't look at him now without feeling something dark and sinister about him. Just look at him! He's scrowling and looking angry alot. He doesn't smile much either. He seems very dark and morose.

Missing time:

This is from a March 2021 article. Peterson later said he had "no memory" of that time. Another article stated that during that time he was also put into a chemically induced coma for 8 days. (These are not facts that he was borged, but it does raise the suspicion.

"A year ago, Jordan Peterson woke from a coma in a hospital in Russia strapped to a bed, bewildered and angry and holding little memory of what had gone on since he went to a Toronto hospital two months before."

“I was confused and frustrated not knowing where I was, surrounded by people speaking a foreign language,” he wrote."

A while back, JP was ordered by his professional body - the College of Psychologists of Ontario - to undergo remedial social media training for problematic tweets. He appealed this decision but yesterday the appeal was dismissed by the court without comment or justification. There are no more avenues for him to appeal, so the ruling now stands. It will be interesting to see how this story develops. Will he agree to undergo reeducation or give up his professional license? Time will tell...

From the National Post...

Exclusive: Jordan Peterson loses fight with psychology college over mandatory social media training

A while back, JP was ordered by his professional body - the College of Psychologists of Ontario - to undergo remedial social media training for problematic tweets. He appealed this decision but yesterday the appeal was dismissed by the court without comment or justification....
The outcome, Peterson aside, is that now professional associations will have become emboldened to take any member to task for the slightest woke policy/code digression - it is green light: whatever the association.

The outcome, Peterson aside, is that now professional associations will have become emboldened to take any member to task for the slightest woke policy/code digression - it is green light: whatever the association.
Has always been the case. Recognizing this is part of the Work. Psychology is also a key factor in social normalization. Since its birth. It is important that no one cares about the preconscious factors that are the real "unconquerable" ground of the debate ihmo (they gave us their minds). Like water for fish :-) .

But the question is, just how long will this last? In light of the last C-section where it is stated something to the effect that the wokesters will take the fall, there could be some serious pushback against the actions of these associations. It is interesting just to wait and see.

But the question is, just how long will this last? In light of the last C-section where it is stated something to the effect that the wokesters will take the fall, there could be some serious pushback against the actions of these associations. It is interesting just to wait and see.

Sean Strickland, an US UFC fighter, visited Canada for a match and during the press conference "pummeled" a woke reporter with harsh words and language (the expletives are muted in the clip). I guess he speaks for many, who are getting fed up with the wokeism:

Sean Strickland, an US UFC fighter, visited Canada for a match and during the press conference "pummeled" a woke reporter with harsh words and language (the expletives are muted in the clip). I guess he speaks for many, who are getting fed up with the wokeism:
With the advent of "soft" language, we are not used to hearing direct and "brutally honest" words anymore. But when it happens, it certainly gives a lot of hope!

Exactly, you can feel the anger building, hear it coming - it is palpable. However, it is the "higher courts in Canada" (all singing in concert) that are sending the current green light signal. When and how that signal switches is a question, and then the snapback will happen fast and the fall begins.

To reporter: "Everything that is wrong with the world is because of you (finger pointing)."

Here is a 12 min. extended version with commentary:

Back
Top Bottom