Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

Obama versus Trump, Putin and Erdogan: Can Coups Defeat Elected Governments?
Never in the history of the United States, has a President and Supreme Court Judge openly advocated the overthrow of a Presidential candidate. Never has the entire mass media engaged in a round-the-clock one-sided, propaganda war to discredit a Presidential candidate by systematically ignoring or distorting the central socio-economic issues of their opposition.
http://petras.lahaine.org/?p=2096

I'm all for getting as much info on Jill Stein as possible. What about asking her if she would be interviewed on SOTT radio? She should be eager to get as much exposure as she can.

I think we ought to change the title of the thread to something like Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election.

All right, a full-on U.S. presidential election thread! :D Maybe we ought to include Gary Johnson as well, but as soon as I heard he was pro-TPP I wrote him off as a sellout. He might very well end up coming in third (or higher) though. Plus that new CIA guy, whatever his name is.

What I've really noticed over these last few months is how many alternative commentators are favoring Trump, even suggesting to their readers that they should vote for him. This is because of his anti-Empire statements like working with Russia against ISIS, forcing NATO members to pay their way and getting rid of the economic policy of globalization that has resulted in the practical extermination of the American middle class. All these statements, of course, are sensible and refreshing to hear a major presidential candidate speak. The problem is, politicians say a lot stuff to get elected. Everyone's heard the joke - how do you know a politician is lying? He opens his mouth.

Just because he's saying things that a lot of people probably want to hear doesn't mean he'll do those things. But, I would love to be proven wrong! I just find it interesting how many in the alternative community still buy into the idea of a politician coming to save the day.

Well, the whole idea is that he is NOT a politician and as such isn't embedded in the political cronyism. But whether Trump will keep at least some of his promises or sell out like Obama at some point, that's the big question.

Beau said:
What I've really noticed over these last few months is how many alternative commentators are favoring Trump, even suggesting to their readers that they should vote for him. This is because of his anti-Empire statements like working with Russia against ISIS, forcing NATO members to pay their way and getting rid of the economic policy of globalization that has resulted in the practical extermination of the American middle class. All these statements, of course, are sensible and refreshing to hear a major presidential candidate speak. The problem is, politicians say a lot stuff to get elected. Everyone's heard the joke - how do you know a politician is lying? He opens his mouth.

Just because he's saying things that a lot of people probably want to hear doesn't mean he'll do those things. But, I would love to be proven wrong! I just find it interesting how many in the alternative community still buy into the idea of a politician coming to save the day.

The last person who went against the PTB puppet masters got assassinated in Dallas. So Trump has the chance of a snowball in hell of actually doing anything that isn't wanted by that gang.

Beau said:

Indeed. And thanks to the research we've done here over the years, we can understand it. 'One man coming to save us' is hardwired in people. To go by how prevalent this is in history (and in some countries still today), having one strong alpha (usually) male leader manage things is 'the natural way'. Even if he or she isn't practically 'hands-on' all the time, they provide a powerful symbol of authority that even greedy, power-hungry nobles fear to cross swords with (e.g. Gaddafi).

The modern nation-state system - a Western invention - is run by shadowy operators who attempt to mimic nature by rotating ceremonial 'leaders'. But, given a choice, as we're seeing, people prefer the real thing. They want an actual queen bee laying the eggs at the center of the hive; not a GMO queen bee commissioned by out-of-sight Monsanto directors in the office upstairs!

By accepting long-term rule under Putin, even though of course it was all cleverly arranged 'by the book' (of 'Democracy'), Russians are pretty much signalling that they see through the pretense to recognize the underlying 'natural order'.

Niall said:
Beau said:

Indeed. And thanks to the research we've done here over the years, we can understand it. 'One man coming to save us' is hardwired in people. To go by how prevalent this is in history (and in some countries still today), having one strong alpha (usually) male leader manage things is 'the natural way'. Even if he or she isn't practically 'hands-on' all the time, they provide a powerful symbol of authority that even greedy, power-hungry nobles fear to cross swords with (e.g. Gaddafi).

The modern nation-state system - a Western invention - is run by shadowy who attempt to mimic nature by rotating ceremonial 'leaders'. But, given a choice, as we're seeing, people prefer the real thing. They want an actual queen bee laying the eggs at the center of the hive; not a GMO queen bee commissioned by out-of-sight Monsanto directors in the office upstairs!

By accepting long-term rule under Putin, even though of course it was all cleverly arranged 'by the book' (of 'Democracy'), Russians are pretty much signalling that they see through the pretense to recognize the underlying 'natural order'.

That's interesting,can you guys provide a link to the information regarding ''kingship'' or people preferring a benevolent monarch or however one might refer to it?I'd like to learn more about this.

Hindsight Man said:
Niall said:

That's interesting,can you guys provide a link to the information regarding ''kingship'' or people preferring a benevolent monarch or however one might refer to it?I'd like to learn more about this.

Pierre wrote a good article about this here: https://www.sott.net/article/309526-The-Fear-of-Death-and-the-Human-Need-for-Heroes

Could as well renamed this topic into : ''The Last US (s)elections.''

I am not that optimistic about the future. I know politicians say whetever they say to please their overlords.

But promising WW3 in your campaign like Killary basically does cannot be surpassed. You can only hope that she is not speaking on behalf of the secret government. And hopefully the secret government can keep her in check on this matter. Hopefully they don't share the same suicidal/genocidal desire, but psychopaths are bad losers. They already lost their edge on the big geopolitical chessboard which only makes the more unpredictable. Finding themselves cornered they are more dangerous than ever. OSIT.

bjorn said:
Could as well renamed this topic into : ''The Last US (s)elections.''

I am not that optimistic about the future. I know politicians say whetever they say to please their overlords.

But promising WW3 in your campaign like Killary basically does cannot be surpassed. You can only hope that she is not speaking on behalf of the secret government. And hopefully the secret government can keep her in check on this matter. Hopefully they don't share the same suicidal/genocidal desire, but psychopaths are bad losers. They already lost their edge on the big geopolitical chessboard which only makes the more unpredictable. Finding themselves cornered they are more dangerous than ever. OSIT.

The deep state/secret government seem to be trying to get rid of most of us. Hillary's election may stoke that train with some potent fuel, maybe even causing it to run off the rails - there are rumors that 'they' are second guessing their Hillary selection.

Just wondering how much blowback the PTB will receive from the public from a Hillary VS a Trump victory, it will be different sets of people getting angry in each case - but chaos either way. Many of my Facebook friends are really fed up with the whole circus.

I like Jill Stein - of course her odds of winning are tiny, and if she won by some miracle, she would have to retreat to some underground bunker to survive even her first 100 days. I am feeling a lot of dread these days, but I know a huge lesson is coming at least.

[quote author= Mark]The deep state/secret government seem to be trying to get rid of most of us.[/quote]

Yes, I think that was always on the cards. Or at least one of those possible futures. According to the C’s Tony Blair already received his ''I am the Hell out of here'' ticket/seat when/if the end of the World hits.

If the PTB loses their global dominance why not reset the whole thing through whatever means. But rebuilding the world on a nuclear wasted planet is not really ideal to say the last.

I wonder if they really thought this through. They are just a bunch of dumb James Bond villains.

Back
Top Bottom