Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

Re: Presidential election 2016: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Pierre said:
The FBI has announced it re-opens clinton's email investigations because it found new emails during an unrelated investigation where the mobile devices of former Congressman Anthony Weiner and Clinton aide Huma Abedin were seized.

Interestingly, the MSM have widely relayed this information and several news outlets like WP or NYT seem to have slightly changed their tone concerning Killary. At the same time the same MSM report that Killary lead is shrinking according to the latest polls.

Knowing that the FBI, Wikileaks, the survey offices and the MSM are merely pawns of the PTB, one can wonder if we are witnessing a coordinated attempt to bring Killary down just before the election as suggested in the last session.

Isn't the FBI guy the one whose wife received funds from Killary and Co? Maybe he realizes he's gonna get caught in an even bigger trap?

Last issue of the mainstream German magazine Der Spiegel (special issue of Biography series) is dedicated to Clinton's:

spiegel+biografie+-+epaper-00004_2016_2112896.jpg

while the standard issue is dedicated to Deutsche Bank:

9b826508f31b73cdb14bfb9e12e73b2a7e7cf0b5580d84f6e07db94b1e94f26328308933dc55ebdfa79807eaa8d91e6b806134f78b2fd6f1ee8e468821cb444b4b28c48830942597009249dc018829e2.jpg

Translation:

GREED
Deutsche Bank: The history of the Fall

Laura said:
Pierre said:
The FBI has announced it re-opens clinton's email investigations because it found new emails during an unrelated investigation where the mobile devices of former Congressman Anthony Weiner and Clinton aide Huma Abedin were seized.

Interestingly, the MSM have widely relayed this information and several news outlets like WP or NYT seem to have slightly changed their tone concerning Killary. At the same time the same MSM report that Killary lead is shrinking according to the latest polls.

Knowing that the FBI, Wikileaks, the survey offices and the MSM are merely pawns of the PTB, one can wonder if we are witnessing a coordinated attempt to bring Killary down just before the election as suggested in the last session.

Isn't the FBI guy the one whose wife received funds from Killary and Co? Maybe he realizes he's gonna get caught in an even bigger trap?

That was Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director of the FBI (Comey's no.2) whose wife Jill was urged by Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe (a former board member of the Foundation who also helped raise $275M to Bill's presidential campaign) to run for state Senate in 2015 just after the Clinton classified emails scandal broke out.

So we have a long time Clinton ally, Terry, who shortly after the emails scandal broke out, encouraged Jill McCabe to run for state Senate and raised funds for her campaign. At the same time, Jill's husband Andrew was being promoted to become Comey's second-in-command and put in charge of the Clinton investigation which lead to the FBI's decision not to press charges against Hillary.

SOTT Exclusive: Clinton Ally Funded Senate Campaign for FBI Deputy Director's Wife

Woodsman said:
Trump is such a Hitler carbon copy. This is becoming very evident.

He's pushing all the same buttons. A ruined, corrupt government and economy which everybody is sick of, and he's calling it out. Hooray! Made in the USA!

It's the same pattern. Hitler was loved for bringing Germany back from economic chaos. He cleaned house and many downtrodden German lives quickly got a lot better. He built some really cool stuff before it all burned down.

So why exactly will pointing out the obvious ("a ruined, corrupt government and economy") lead to Trump committing atrocities like Hitler? There is a leap of logic here.

Woodsman said:
Trump is a monster. He is going to kill SO many people. Have we forgotten about his wall? His stated plans for Muslims? That evil crap *will* happen under Trump.

Again, how will building a border wall and more rigorous screening of Muslims entering the country lead to "Trump killing so many people"? He is the one who keeps saying that he wants to get along with Russia, while Killary is all too happy to risk a potential war with a nuclear power.

axj said:
Woodsman said:
Trump is such a Hitler carbon copy. This is becoming very evident.

He's pushing all the same buttons. A ruined, corrupt government and economy which everybody is sick of, and he's calling it out. Hooray! Made in the USA!

It's the same pattern. Hitler was loved for bringing Germany back from economic chaos. He cleaned house and many downtrodden German lives quickly got a lot better. He built some really cool stuff before it all burned down.

So why exactly will pointing out the obvious ("a ruined, corrupt government and economy") lead to Trump committing atrocities like Hitler? There is a leap of logic here.

To be fair, this IS a leap of logic. It hasn't happened yet, and nobody is a future-seer. But...

The vibe I'm getting while watching him work his magic is pretty strong. Hopefully I'll be wrong, wrong, wrong, and if so I'll merrily eat my words. Who wouldn't want a new Father to watch over us in our time of woe, but you know, nicely? Without grabbing anybody's crotch.

axj said:
Woodsman said:
Trump is a monster. He is going to kill SO many people. Have we forgotten about his wall? His stated plans for Muslims? That evil crap *will* happen under Trump.

Again, how will building a border wall and more rigorous screening of Muslims entering the country lead to "Trump killing so many people"? He is the one who keeps saying that he wants to get along with Russia, while Killary is all too happy to risk a potential war with a nuclear power.

It sounds to me a bit like you're investing in Trump's sales pitch. I mean, look at what you just wrote: You've modulated the message to make it go down easier. -Trump didn't just suggest more rigorous screening. He said he was going to expel 200,000 Syrian refugees. Send them back to Syria.

How would this be managed? Trucks? Planes? 'Holding facilities'? And what do we think will happen to those refugees once they arrive back in Syria? They ran away from killers already. -And which group goes next? (They're all rapists and criminals, after all, less than human.) Because we don't just start up an ethnic cleansing machine without employees drawing paychecks. A civil servant job ending? Ha! Do we expect employees to just go on welfare?

And the public will be more than happy to provide; their blood will be up once that pattern engages, Trump has been egging his supporters on toward their more violent tendencies since the start of his campaign. This is the direction we've been herded all along; the pressure and police militarization has been on a relentless growth curve. This is the histrionic cycle unfolding right in front of us.

We know that's where it's all headed. Those 94% of containers aren't going to totally consume themselves, after all. It's an each other kind of affair, I would think.

So logical leaping, sure, but.., reasonably short leaps to rocks we've been studying for years now.

Remember...

In the example of the Nazi machine, there were two layers of Party Member; the vast majority who supported those ideals which made sense, -projecting their own value system onto the ponorized system, and there was also the inner cabal of monster members who knew exactly what they were there for, looking for an excuse to be monsters. The second layer eventually consumed the first.

For Trump to survive the initial period following an actual ascent to the White House, he would have to surround himself with some pretty intense characters and do some pretty intense things. From there, all bets are off.

This short video is a must-see ... Congress just learned that they don't have the security clearance to read the emails? (View the video at the link.)

In a stunning development coming out of the FBI, the Hillary Clinton Email Investigation is being reopened. The reopening has to do with “the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation,” as Rep. Jason Chaffetz tweeted. However, Chaffetz also learned from the FBI that Congress does not have the security clearance to read the emails. This shocked Chaffetz:

As FBI Reopens Clinton’s Email Investigation, Representative (Utah-R) JASON CHAFFETZ Learns That Congress Does Not Have The Security Clearance To Read Emails.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/as-fbi-reopens-clintons-email-investigation-representative-utah-r-jason-chaffetz-learns-that-congress-does-not-have-the-security-clearance-to-read-emails/

JASON CHAFFETZ SHOCKED HILLARY CLINTON S EMAILS TOO CLASSIFIED FOR CONGRESS !

FBI Director Comey wrote a letter to Congress on Friday: (copy of letter)

“Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony.”

FBI

We know that the documents in question were found on a computer belonging to Clinton aide and confidant, Huma Abedin and her husband, Anthony Weiner, who is being investigated for sexual charges regarding an underage girl in NC.

Also, the revelation below seems to indicate there is a conflict of interest regarding Clinton and FBI Assistant Director Andrew McCabe.

“There are outstanding questions .?.?. regarding a possible conflict of interest into this case,” stated House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz in a letter to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, as cited by the Washington Post. Chaffetz requested McCabe provide documentation concerning his wife’s 2015 bid for the Senate, which, as the Post notes, received financial support from Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who is close to Hillary Clinton.

Chaffetz requested documents from McCabe concerning “when you first became aware the State Department was pressuring the FBI to reverse its decision regarding the classification of one of Secretary Clinton’s emails,” and, “when you first became aware the FBI had opened an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s email server.”

Pierre said:

I guess we'll know if the Western media suddenly starts changing their narrative about Hillary.

Woodsman said:
axj said:
Woodsman said:

It sounds to me a bit like you're investing in Trump's sales pitch. I mean, look at what you just wrote: You've modulated the message to make it go down easier. -Trump didn't just suggest more rigorous screening. He said he was going to expel 200,000 Syrian refugees. Send them back to Syria.

How would this be managed? Trucks? Planes? 'Holding facilities'? And what do we think will happen to those refugees once they arrive back in Syria? They ran away from killers already. -And which group goes next? (They're all rapists and criminals, after all, less than human.) Because we don't just start up an ethnic cleansing machine without employees drawing paychecks. A civil servant job ending? Ha! Do we expect employees to just go on welfare?

You seem to be overreacting due to something like an anger charge. Deportations are nothing new or extraordinary, both Obama and before him Bush deported millions of illegal immigrants over the years. I haven't heard before that Trump wants to deport 200.000 Syrian refugees. However, he already changed his "ban foreign Muslims from entering the US" idea to "in-depth screening before letting them in", which was another pretty extreme idea he had to adjust.

And he never said that Muslims are "rapists and criminals, less than human". What he did say was that among the illegal immigrants who cross the border from Mexico there are criminals and drug traffickers. However, the "less than human" part is purely your own interpretation. I guess the "vibe" you're getting from him justifies making up all sorts of things.

Woodsman said:
For Trump to survive the initial period following an actual ascent to the White House, he would have to surround himself with some pretty intense characters and do some pretty intense things. From there, all bets are off.

Trump has two options: Either come to an agreement with the PTB (very likely) or go against the elites, in which case his assassination is very likely.

axj said:
Woodsman said:
axj said:
Woodsman said:

You seem to be overreacting due to something like an anger charge. Deportations are nothing new or extraordinary, both Obama and before him Bush deported millions of illegal immigrants over the years. I haven't heard before that Trump wants to deport 200.000 Syrian refugees. However, he already changed his "ban foreign Muslims from entering the US" idea to "in-depth screening before letting them in", which was another pretty extreme idea he had to adjust.

Overreacting? I certainly hope so.

The various links to the Syrian refugee deportation story are an example of extreme left-wing reporting. As close as I can piece it together, it was a combination of two quotes:

"I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration," Trump said during an evening rally in Keene, N.H. "If I win, they're going back."

and

'This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000-man army, maybe. That could be possible.'

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-syrian-refugees-new-hampshire-1.3251504

And he never said that Muslims are "rapists and criminals, less than human". What he did say was that among the illegal immigrants who cross the border from Mexico there are criminals and drug traffickers. However, the "less than human" part is purely your own interpretation. I guess the "vibe" you're getting from him justifies making up all sorts of things.

I am interpreting, and using a great deal of heavily paraphrased over-dramatic commentary to make my points. I'll stop doing that now.

But I must ask...

Do you think there is a chance that I am not just being hyperbolic and that Trump really might be a dangerous predator? -Specifically, one capable of bringing about the social forces necessary to push things past the already strained limits and into something much darker?

Woodsman said:
The vibe I'm getting while watching him work his magic is pretty strong. Hopefully I'll be wrong, wrong, wrong, and if so I'll merrily eat my words. Who wouldn't want a new Father to watch over us in our time of woe, but you know, nicely? Without grabbing anybody's crotch.

So what is your take on Hillary? Her hands are already soaked in blood and she says she is ready for more blood; lots and lots of blood.

I don't like Trump, I detest Hillary. I'm not voting because neither of them is a good candidate for the presidency, except for the fact that the president hasn't really had an real power for decades. Those in control of the US are all about torture, maiming, destruction and death. As long as they are in control, nothing will change. Trump, because of his narcissism, may actually try to go against those in control. Hillary is the favorite of the PTB because she is, if not one of them, just like them and in cahoots with them.

Woodsman said:
Do you think there is a chance that I am not just being hyperbolic and that Trump really might be a dangerous predator?

The way you phrased your question, that Trump "might be" a dangerous predator, you already admit that there is the possibility that he is not. He is certainly a narcissist, but at the same time he is also more open and authentic in what he says, whereas Hillary pretty much never says what she really thinks - and when she does it is just repulsive ("Why am I not already 50 points ahead?" etc.).

So again, I think it is very likely that Trump will find some sort of agreement with the elites and tone down his crusade against corruption in Washington, while not completely abandoning it for appearances' sake.

Nienna said:
Woodsman said:

So what is your take on Hillary? Her hands are already soaked in blood and she says she is ready for more blood; lots and lots of blood.

I don't like Trump, I detest Hillary. I'm not voting because neither of them is a good candidate for the presidency, except for the fact that the president hasn't really had an real power for decades. Those in control of the US are all about torture, maiming, destruction and death. As long as they are in control, nothing will change. Trump, because of his narcissism, may actually try to go against those in control. Hillary is the favorite of the PTB because she is, if not one of them, just like them and in cahoots with them.

Right now.., I see her more as an irrelevant quantity. How did I feel about Hindenburg? I don't know. She seems like just more of the same establishment corruption to me, but not the person history may remember as doing anything more important than being feeble and then dying.

Honestly, I think I might be dealing with some sort of programs and distortions. I'm still clearing through the leaf piles in my head which are composed of...

About 40% unreliable media flotsam, (I thought I *knew* the media was spinning like mad in Hillary's direction, but didn't quite realize until I tried to quote things from memory just how much of that advertising I had internalized.)

40% Getting in my own way with "educated" guess work.

20% Gut stirring red-lights which I trust and which I'm trying to sort through with posts like the above. Among those stirrings is the following observation...

At first, I was deeply offended by Trump and everything he had to say; this was last year when he was first making his early moves in his political career. Everybody joked about it, immediately saw through to the core of this odious buffoon into what he really was. His racist views were abhorrent. His hate-speech obvious. The establishment didn't take him seriously. He wasn't a real threat, relegated as a joke. But then a curious thing started happening...

As the months passed and as he spoke and spoke, I noticed that he began to make sense and that the people around me were flipping in their views, repeating more and more often the same things Trump was saying.

The experience of the last few months reminds me of that remarkable tract from the introduction of Ponerology:

[...] Someone nobody knew appeared behind the lectern and informed us that he would now be the professor. His speech was fluent, but there was nothing scientific about it: he failed to distinguish between scientific and everyday concepts and treated borderline imaginings as though it were wisdom that could not be doubted. For ninety minutes each week, he flooded us with naïve, presumptuous paralogistics and a pathological view of human reality. We were treated with contempt and poorly controlled hatred. Since fun poking could entail dreadful consequences, we had to listen attentively and with the utmost gravity.

The grapevine soon discovered this person’s origins. He had come from a Cracow suburb and attended high school, although no one knew if he graduated. Anyway, this was the first time he had crossed university portals - as a professor, at that! […]

After such mind-torture, it took a long time for someone to break the silence. We studied ourselves, since we felt something strange had taken over our minds and something valuable was leaking away irretrievably. The world of psychological reality and moral values seemed suspended like in a chilly fog. Our human feeling and student solidarity lost their meaning, as did patriotism and our old established criteria. So we asked each other: “Are you going through this too?” Each of us experienced this worry about his own personality and future in his own way. Some of us answered the questions with silence. The depth of these experiences turned out to be different for each individual.

We thus wondered how to protect ourselves from the results of this “indoctrination.” Teresa D. made the first suggestion: Let’s spend a weekend in the mountains. It worked. Pleasant company, a bit of joking, then exhaustion followed by deep sleep in a shelter, and our human personalities returned, albeit with a certain remnant. Time also proved to create a kind of psychological immunity, although not with everyone. Analysing the psychopathic characteristics of the “professor’s” personality proved another excellent way of protecting one’s own psychological hygiene.

You can just imagine our worry, disappointment, and surprise when some colleagues we knew well suddenly began to change their world-view; their thought-patterns furthermore reminded us of the “professor’s” chatter. Their feelings, which had just recently been friendly, became noticeably cooler, although not yet hostile. Benevolent or critical student arguments bounced right off of them. They gave the impression of possessing some secret knowledge; we were only their former colleagues, still believing what those professors of old had taught us. We had to be careful of what we said to them.

― Andrew M. Lobaczewski, Political Ponerology

SOTT is filled with smart people, like Lobaczewski's university, we are many of us aspiring students of psychology in a kind of school environment.

I am concerned, however, that we are perhaps allowing our own egos to trick us into thinking we are not vulnerable to the forces of ponerization. I think this is a grave error and that now is a time when we must work to maintain our own self-observation.

Woodsman said:
SOTT is filled with smart people, like Lobaczewski's university, we are many of us aspiring students of psychology in a kind of school environment.

I am concerned, however, that we are perhaps allowing our own egos to trick us into thinking we are not vulnerable to the forces of ponerization. I think this is a grave error and that now is a time when we must work to maintain our own self-observation.

Do you see many people really rooting for trump in this network though? It seems to me, the reasons why anyone has an inkling of hope that he wins are:

1) He is the underdog and establishment media has been entirely against him
2) Now and then he says something that makes sense, I.E. let's not go to war with Russia
3) He is the perfect example of 1 side what American culture has become - Dumb, loud, racist 'Muricans. (The other side of course being the 'libtards' represented by Killary who scream for LGBT, 'feminism' and veganism but won't bat an eyelid at mass murder)

4) Bonus point - he is funny when he rips into Hillary, and we all hate Hillary.

In the end any thinking person here should know it is a total farce, but it is a farce that may be positive for the world in the future. A Trump 'upset' seems more likely to accelerate that along than more of the same at this point, although it may not matter at all. And we should also be aware that it is a possibility that the Secret Government are still more cunning than we give them credit for: that they have slipped in Trump as their actual favoured candidate.

Carl said:
Woodsman said:

Do you see many people really rooting for trump in this network though? It seems to me, the reasons why anyone has an inkling of hope that he wins are:

1) He is the underdog and establishment media has been entirely against him
2) Now and then he says something that makes sense, I.E. let's not go to war with Russia
3) He is the perfect example of 1 side what American culture has become - Dumb, loud, racist 'Muricans. (The other side of course being the 'libtards' represented by Killary who scream for LGBT, 'feminism' and veganism but won't bat an eyelid at mass murder)

4) Bonus point - he is funny when he rips into Hillary, and we all hate Hillary.

In the end any thinking person here should know it is a total farce, but it is a farce that may be positive for the world in the future. A Trump 'upset' seems more likely to accelerate that along than more of the same at this point, although it may not matter at all. And we should also be aware that it is a possibility that the Secret Government are still more cunning than we give them credit for: that they have slipped in Trump as their actual favoured candidate.

You both make very good points with respect to Trump and this whole debacle. I did notice myself starting to root for Trump, particularly during the debates and I've had to take a step back to really question where that is coming from. On the one hand, you have Hillary who is so vile it oozes out of her pores and onto the TV screen, and then you have Trump, who, like you said Woodsman, is openly calling for the deportation and banning of Muslims in America as well as building a wall to separate Mexico and the US (which if it were to happen would really screw the US up because how much of their sinking economy is still afloat due to illegal migrant workers that US companies can pay next to nothing in order to do the work). And now the FBI is reopening the case against Hillary less than 2 weeks until the election?! It is so back and forth as to what the real game plan is, It's mind boggling. I was thinking about it after watching the last debate and I sometimes wonder if there are just so many different groups within Washington at such different cross purposes to each other that there is no stated agenda by the 'shadow' government behind this other than having a psychopath and malignant narcissist duke it out with each other to see who wins the roll of the dice.

Turgon said:
On the one hand, you have Hillary who is so vile it oozes out of her pores and onto the TV screen, and then you have Trump, who, like you said Woodsman, is openly calling for the deportation and banning of Muslims in America as well as building a wall to separate Mexico and the US (which if it were to happen would really screw the US up because how much of their sinking economy is still afloat due to illegal migrant workers that US companies can pay next to nothing in order to do the work).

Trump has said some questionable things (to put it mildly), but I don't see why some people here go overboard and misrepresent his words.

- He didn't call for the deportation of all Muslims
- He already gave up the banning of Muslims idea and is for better screening instead

Furthermore, I really don't see how securing a border against illegal crossings is somehow taken as such a horrible thing. The fact that American companies can pay dump wages to illegal immigrants isn't something that needs to be kept either. If there are not enough illegal immigrants, companies will have to pay more competitive wages and I doubt that of all things this will sink the US economy.

Back
Top Bottom