kiwix: general knowledge library

i wanted to share this program i found about few weeks ago that although isn't a substitute for physical copies can be useful when you don't have internet access, or as alternative to GPT tools

some may want to carry for example the whole English Wikipedia on their phone (around 100GB) or just the medical pages
here is a library of readymade .zim files for use with kiwix:

you can also extract websites of your choice as a .zim file and open it on kiwix

you may easily run a kiwix server from your pc or phone by clicking a button and share your library with other devices via Lan/wifi

Last edited:
i wanted to share this program i found about few weeks ago that although isn't a substitute for physical copies can be useful when you don't have internet access, or as alternative to GPT tools

some may want to carry for example the whole English Wikipedia on their phone (around 100GB) or just the medical pages
here is a library of readymade .zim files for use with kiwix:

you can also extract websites of your choice as a .zim file and open it on kiwix

you may easily run a kiwix server from your pc or phone by clicking a button and share your library with other devices via Lan/wifi
Wonderful! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom