Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

18 March 2024 - "Różności - Rozmowa Z Wami" - "Various Things - Conversation With You"
_
Krzysztof mentions multiple times that he is tired today and thus its more Q&A.
This session is less detailed, i skipped some redundant parts, skipped some unanswered questions, that way i may find enough time to translate more than one per week.
Some live chat users are kinda greedy - they put text in UPPERCASE hoping it will increase their chances to get answer... I left that uppercase in translations, but i am not sure whether i made right decision...
TEXT - visions - only visions from that day are bold , previous sessions not bold, sometimes in " "
(TEXT) - my comments
<TEXT> - are quotes from youtube live-chat which Krzysztof reads aloud

<1:22Polish Ghost Hunters: Will Krakow be safe>
Its hard to answer this, because question about one location is easy to answer to. I do not want to speak nonsense.

<2:15Tomek Barka: Please focus on topic of Tarot >
Its topic i am not familliar with, i completly do not play cards, i do not lay any cards, Tarot is an unknown field to me, i do not know anything about it. (Tomek reformats his question in 4:14 when he asks about origin of Tarot and how it works, things like that, but Krzysztof doesn't read that one)

<3:40 Karol Krawczyk: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO BITCOIN?>
Bitcoin.. Well its challenge... Bitcoin..
I have this strange feeling as for bitcoin, it is splitting. I don't understand it at all. There is bitcoin in it and it is splitting...
Maybe bitcoin can split into 2 values, I think it's probably impossible, I don't know about it, but that's what it reminds me of...
I don't understand it but that's how I felt...

<4:27 Maniu MAniuran: please focus on President, when Duda will ends his term?
It reminded me of a strange thing. Theoretically speaking Duda... President Duda will be President in another city, it will come to that... As if in Warsaw... Maybe he will perform his duties in another city. It seems to mile like its something bad. Because (ahat about) Warsaw and the building in which he lives, where President performs his duties. Well, why would he be in another city?

<7:33 Intense: A NEW STATE IS BEING MADE AS YOU PREDICTED! ITS LIBERLAND! ANOTHER OF YOUR VISIONS IS COMING TRUE!!! I ASK ABOUT VISION ABOUT LIBERLAND!! THIS IS THE CENTER OF EUROPE!!!
And here I don't know anything about it, interesting... well, I haven't heard anything about it... well...

<9:14 JACK, FOCUS ON MR KLAUS SCHWAB AND TELL US WHAT AHEAD FOR US WHAT YOU SEE FROM HIS PERSON WHAT AHEAD FOR US ECONOMICALLY FOCUS AND SAY> ("Jacku" is wrong, Jackowski is surname, and Amadeusz marek is using it as first name)
Klaus Schwab, i will have to print him quickly. (While he prints Krzysztof mentions this session will be less serious, but there will be full moon soon, and that we (he and users gathered in that session) should take take advantage of it.)
It's a strange thing... When I focus on this man, I feel something that also concerns us - Poland.
That the process of creating a new country is just beginning, but it's not about us being in some new country, but that in our region, where also partly... Maybe i should say it differently...
A certain region in which Poland also has its lands is being prepared in some way.
Certain... there are certain preparations to create a new state

I must tell you that also from sensing Putin i had results where i got "In future Putin will announce new country and it won't be Russian country.
The events that await us seem quite strange to me..
Namely, when you ask, for example, someone asks very often "will Hamburg be safe" "Will Paris be safe" - and I will tell you this:
I have the impression that Ukraine, but also Poland, partly Poland. There is a plan for the future regarding these two places and this plan is close to being implemented.
Perhaps before the implementation of this plan, something will have to happen, most likely something will happen, something that will cause chaos... And out of this chaos, by some trick, a new state will emerge and I am not saying that it will happen in a week, in a month, it will be process. But in my opinion, this process is slowly beginning.
After some chaos in the world, a conditional peace is planned. Conditional peace... Something
The world will be further divided, so let's say there will be countries facing each other, but it will be, it will be stopped and it will be said that it is a "conditional peace".
It's strange... That in this chaos there will be talk of "contaminated areas" that we should be afraid of, but in reality they will not be contaminated areas... It's strange...
Some electronic storms... Some electronic intensity called a "storm"...
Okay, some strange things are coming out of this man, let's leave him...

<19:21 PandaIwona: Where is Duchess Kate?>
This morning I was asked to comment on this subject by the RMF FM radio station
I had little time to think back then... I have the feeling that the duchess and the prince are not at the best of their marital relations, but I had a feeling that it would all work out and everything would return to normal.
I have the impression that the duchess is having a difficult time at the moment, but everything will be fine,

Although he is not particularly interested in the royal family. I'm not interested at all...

<20:05 KS: My grandmother takes heart medication, should she stock up on more medication? Please answer.>
Certainly, I said it earlier, ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter how it all unfolds. what is important is that there are medications for people who need to take them, I also have such medications, They are essential to have a spare.
Actually, we should always have a supply of medicines, because things are different in the world, and medicines are indispensable, I take such medicines that I have to take these medicines every day, this is very important and so many people take medicines that give them life, so we always there should be a supply of these drugs not only because of any threats we are facing right now, but in general at all times, this is important.

<20:56 Modkiewek Rzarchewka: VISION 3 PARTS OF POLAND - MAP>
Poland, Our Home...
(Minute after Krzysztof starts sensing he picks Tusk photo and says "Poland" again)
I will enlarge map (checks google maps)
because I know intuitively which region it is, but I will tell you more directly from the map...
If something were to happen at the "beginning of events"
Radom.. Kielce... Mielec... Lublin...

Kinda circle, its close to Warsaw.. If something were to happen in this tegion Then its close to Warsaw so it would be understandable that President would suddenly move to different city because...
Oh it will only touch eastern part.. Let me look at it again Eastern part, almsot cental part Krosno, Tarnów, Kielce Radom..
And maybe Lublin, Chełm. It's kind of a circle.
I'm talking about the possibility of the beginning of something What could happen? But if something happened to these areas, if something happened in this area, such a Larum would arise
Even some countries in the world... That there would be complaints. Let's just say they would also complain about...
To our country for something?
<After that Krzysztof tries with Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz gives up after a moment, he was very tired today and says sometimes its like that and that he do not want to do it forcefuly>

<29:50 KattyWerry:please make a vision about this noise in the Chojnice district near Pomerania - a huge noise and they explain that it was the plane that broke the sound barrier!!!!!>
(Jackowski mentions he lives 14 km from Chojnice, and he haven't heard about that loud noise, But he mentions that he hear a lot of military exercises of jet planes)

<32:28 Mariusz: Mr. Krzysztof, DO OUR POLITICIANS ALREADY KNOW WHAT AHEADS?>
(that part is kinda reused of his previous visions)
Certainly, Mr. Mariusz, they certainly know... Maybe they don't know everything exactly, but they are thoroughly instructed on what and what eventualities will occur. That's why he sometimes says such strange things quite often, even about a certain illusion in understanding that Poland is in a state of peace, he calls it in a sense an illusion at this time.
They know what awaits us. And partly they start to prepare us for this, because they say something.
Mr. Tusk said something, Kosiniak Kamysz says quite a lot, and various generals...
Of course, they explain to us that something will happen in maybe 2, 3, 4 years, but I think that the explanation that it will happen in 2, 3, 4 is a bit tactical. Because if they told us what they tell us about the threat and they said that it could even be a threat now, we know that people would actually panic and things would start to get messy
Some people would like to force themselves to go anywhere, others would stock up in a more serios way, and others would do something completely different. Well, you don't say such things, but tactically, people are prepared for such things in this way.
This sociotechnics is accurate because, let's pay attention, we are already living in a time when we are being told that: because we had a conflict between Russia and Ukraine for almost 2 years, and it was a persistent conflict there, and now there is a completely different narrative - there is We're talking about Putin, exactly... he's getting ready for us, right?

<38:42 Luk: Hi Krzysztof. THERE IS A LOT OF TALK ABOUT REFERENDUM, WILL 🇵🇱 LEAVE EU>
We have to think about what we will look like in a very short time, because my feelings about our country are disturbing to say the least.

<40:14 andronyto: Do you associate what is about to happen with the apocalypse from many visions of the prophets?>
Apocalypse... I wil say one thing that i always say - to connect, connect events from.. 20...(he stopped statement without specyfing year)
In 2019 i said this statement that "its the last relatively normal year in the world". The next years will be strange, even abnormal, 2020, '21, '22 showed us some absurdities, literally what we have gone through since 2020 was truly absurd, it's strange, if we looked back now, watched various films from those periods, we would shake our heads that it actually happened Now it's also very strange, but much more serious. Because the world is threatening a serious conflict, and some people in this world are also talking about weapons of mass destruction, this is no longer absurd, but something very serious.
Take notice Ladies and gentlemen, you should have many suspicions about what is happening around us because these 2 years 2020-2021, when the main information "plague" dominated the world, something very strange happened. Many people in the media had suspicions about what was happening and I must tell you that what is currently happening must be assessed in two ways.
Because before these serious events that are happening now, there were also events, although absurd, but serious, because they concerned partly our freedom, our rights, many other things... See how various issues "went through" back then.
Let's pay attention, New Deal (its written as "Nowy Ład" and sometimes could be transalted as New Order, they took some inspirations from USA) New Deal of Morawiecki. We can end up quite badly from this. And it passed because there was chaos, the chaos is still there
If the world is to change, if a new world order is to be created, it can only emerge from chaos.
People, even if the societies that are now dormant and lazy, even such a society would not allow their rights to be wrested from them, but if chaos is created, ladies and gentlemen, we have no control over it, and it is happening, which is why we may be the worst off from all this, people, because both of them are directed against us, people

<44:14 Egon:Mr. Krzysztof, is this bad time that is coming only related to fear or will our lives change just like during the past pandemic when they locked us in our homes?>
A very good question, a very difficult question to answer We live in a time when the people in power do not necessarily care about the lives of the masses And that's why I say that we may come out worst at it.
The world woke up to the fact that something was happening to ecology. Surely it would be possible for them to come up with idea that in order to help the ecology, we need to minimize pests... I guess I don't need to dwell on this thought any further? But.. Good times are not coming and there is no point in expecting them, it has gone too far...
Do you remember the Olympics, probably in London some year ago (someone on chat reminds it was 2012), this show... and then remember the plague? I wonder because it was also some social engineering - a few years earlier we were shown what we would experience socially later...
Yes, our subconscious accepted it. And when it started happening later, it was somehow close to us, somehow known, because we saw the art of it at the London Olympics. Like doctors dancing next to sick beds or other things It was shown much earlier before pandemic rised/created itself/was created. (Krzysztof uses word "pandemia powstała" "powstać" may mean "to rise" or "was made" or "it created itself").

<47:06 Maririkh: Mr. Krzysztof, what if the current scare by "our" politicians with an attack by Russia is just an element of your vision that they will scare us to make us afraid, and there will be no real threat
🤔🤔🤔>

I also take this into account, I take my much earlier visions into account
That's why I have a dilemma. Besides, it's not the first time I'm saying this, ladies and gentlemen.
When the conflict in Ukraine started, the plague suddenly spread... Day by day, actually.
I just told you that it is difficult to understand "one thing has passed, another has begun, and perhaps what has begun, even though it is sad, is true, and the other was less true". I still have some very important doubts. Isn't this just a further, tragic continuation of a certain spectacle, of a tragic spectacle...This would require a lot of thought, but nothing would come of it reflection, because it's hard to understand that it could be directed (directed as in "directing a movie") in such an international way. but it cannot be ruled out.

<50:00 White Menshevik: Krzysiu, greetings from the USA. Will there also be unrest in the USA or will there be hostilities because it is known that the USA will wage war in the Middle East, perhaps with China>
Yes, a front line is being drawn in the Pacific and the Middle East, the second front line is Ukraine-Russia, but it may expand
A second front line is needed at a time when the main front line in the Middle East was to be established
I was talking about these two fronts and now we have maneuvers by Iran, Russia and China
Military maneuvers in the Pacific and near the Middle East, there are also NATO maneuvers in Poland, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, as far as I know, and Germany, so we must understand that theoretically on both sides a front line is being formed. This is the moment, most likely this is the moment when we will understand that this is not just a conflict between Ukraine and Russia..
And politicians tell us about it, politicians signal it to us, they tell us in such a way that there will be no panic, so that we won't have such certainty, but I think we should have such certainty

<END OF SESSION>
I was curious what city is in middle of first "circle" and what i found was Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia
For those that want to know where cities mentioned by Krzysztof are located i copied coordinates of random point in each city:
Lublin: 51.24784122341158, 22.564969338697875
Radom: 51.39758349862161, 21.14525932968186
Kielce: 50.88310416274916, 20.62097748430936
Mielec: 50.293114063175715, 21.43468600915466
Krosno: 49.696199117379074, 21.746613334485485
Tarnów: 50.01223891000823, 20.96248612322518
Chełm: 51.138004935125586, 23.470479472551457

I confess that I stopped to transcribe Jackowski's sessions because of negativity, but it looks like the western world is going there anyway. In connection with what @ToxicCoward wrote, here's a short transcription of the main part of the session he did day or two before, to add some context to Schwabian vision. He did vision from portraits of usual suspects: Macron, Putin, Lavrov etc.

(...) I'm saying what comes to mind without logic... "Delayed actions", but I have absolutely no idea what to attribute it to. There's supposed to be a kind of horseshoe of countries. The front is prepared in countries around Russia, Belarus, Ukraine. It is supposed to happen in such a way that in some countries bordering either Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine, it will only serve as a border cover. These troops won't do anything, but in Poland, it will be different. (...) The Polish border is supposed to be open for these actions. So, in effect, Russia will perceive it as our country opening its border for actions in the Ukrainian zone.

March 20 seems to me like an alert, meaning the highest state of readiness is supposed to occur from March 20. This doesn't mean that movements will start on March 20, but the state of highest readiness is supposed to begin from March 20.

A very important detail. It occurred to me that shortly before the actions, (...) there will be a significant appeal from Russia – a warning.

And it will be such that Russia supposedly knows about the intended attack or entry and warns, and these will be very serious warnings. It will be widely echoed, and Western countries will repeat it widely. Media. Then it's a very short time, maybe days, until actions.

So, it follows that everything is already prepared. (...) Do you remember my words? "The government will agree to something, and when we find out about it, it will be too late for any reaction".

(...) The second time trains come to mind, that men arrive on trains who are not in uniform. They arrive as civilians from abroad, but here they will be soldiers.

The beginning, how it will start, will be explained to us quite strangely because there will be talk of an army, also not Polish, which just by accident is here for maneuvers, exercises, supposed to last until the end of May. And "they are here", "something has started", and at this moment, "don't be afraid, it won't be so bad because we are being protected by troops" that happen to be having maneuvers here.

But I have a feeling that this is the beginning and if the situation develops and there's a military response from Russia, then trouble will start because shortly after it starts, it will suddenly turn out that there are not enough troops and people need to be defended.

(...) The word Königsberg [KJS: Kaliningrad] comes to mind. Just a strange thing... Something will explode in Königsberg. Königsberg is the Russian part that borders Poland. I have a feeling that something will explode in Königsberg, or a rocket will fall on Königsberg, or there will be an explosion from Königsberg. Russia will use serious weapons then, but it won't target Poland with this weaponry, but Ukraine.

(...) I have a feeling, dear ladies and gentlemen, that Russia will strike with something that can contaminate the environment, and it will be the territory of Ukraine. By ricochet, this contamination may spread towards our country.

(...) If other troops enter Ukraine, Putin is thinking of striking three oblasts. Some three oblasts in Ukraine closer to Poland. But I have a feeling that he's not thinking about Poland to do something here. At least not in the initial phase. It would cut off the possibility of foreign troops entering Ukraine.

(...) But this won't stop the conflict because the conflict will erupt somewhere else. Most likely the Middle East, but there might be a third place as well.

(...) Three come to mind, three oblasts. Russia will consider this a very serious scare tactic and will then threaten with the use of serious weapons, large weapons on Europe.

(...) A radical response to the move towards Ukraine. So we should expect that Russia will respond with charges that will completely complicate the situation, and we must know that we are very close to Ukraine, so there's a threat here.

(...) Europe will boil. Part of Europe will be embroiled in conflict. And part of Europe will have internal conflicts. Refugees will become active, militias will emerge. Europe faces a big mess during these four years.

(...) Regarding Ukraine, Ukraine will suffer the first losses. Something massive, weapons that will be very dangerous. The moment it starts, it will be a strike on Ukrainian land, closer to Poland. We might get hit by contamination as a result.

The explosion in Kaliningrad is just so odd, what came to my mind. (...) There will be the mobilization of reservists after these explosions in Ukraine, both Polish and Ukrainian. It will be a mass mobilization into reserve. In some places, the military in our country will maintain order.

Two regions in Poland will either be closed, even for us, or inaccessible. Perhaps because of what will happen in Ukraine. Sweden will want to provide us with some help. There's something related to doctors in this.

(...) There won't be a president. I don't know why. There will be something such that people will be poisoning themselves massively. We will be afraid of some very dangerous poisonings, because people won't even know where they're coming from.

(...) Help for people will be delayed. It's associated so terribly with me, and this will only be the prelude to the conflict. So, something worse will happen.

I confess that I stopped to transcribe Jackowski's sessions because of negativity, but it looks like the western world is going there anyway.
Thank you for your good work KJS. Myself I see not as negativity but a mirror of the folly of these times. More, a study and thinking of the folly where humanity is in. Because it's like looking in a mirror, we can take space between what's happening in the mirror and ourselves.

It's very strange but, as I've already told you, I enjoy listening to this gentleman even if I don't understand what he's saying. Just sometimes words that sound like English. Yesterday I was listening to him while I was doing the cooking and it was reassuring.

I think he's got the wrong idea about Putin? What do you think?

As I was reading your translation, I was thinking that humanity hasn't evolved a step since the time of Andrei Rublev, let's say. Another mirror that makes us ask the same questions: why war? What is the place of the human being on this earth? And how can we survive all this, without the Art that lets us fly over this horde of barbarians who have once again decided to make the whole of humanity suffer.

I think he's got the wrong idea about Putin? What do you think?
Yes, he had a very mainstream view of Putin. Or maybe that could also be because you need to behave in a certain way on YouTube? In any case, years ago, he said that Putin would die in 2024. Was that a total miss, or maybe we've been there on different timelines?

"Putin will die in the mountains" - clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski predicts​

23/05/2014 06:45 [KJS: Yeah, a decade ago]

- Putin will die in the mountains - predicts the clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski in "Super Express". Additionally, in new "extraordinary visions" - as the tabloid emphasizes - the visionary saw the fate of Poland and other countries.

Jackowski's vision shows that Putin will rule Russia until 2016-1018. - Then he will live in the mountains in a small town far from the world. He will die in 2024 of natural causes, he predicts. [KJS: Well, 2024 is still going on...]

Jackowski reveals that there will be no nuclear war and the conflict in Ukraine will not turn into a war. [KJS: Just a SMO?] The clairvoyant says that Ukraine will be divided as a result of the "surprising gesture of the Russian president." [KJS: ???] He also reassures us that Putin will not attack Poland.

Additionally, the clairvoyant predicts an economic crisis around 2016-2017. At the same time, the European Union is to collapse.
"Putin will die in the mountains" - Google translation of the article

Additionally, the clairvoyant predicts an economic crisis around 2016-2017. At the same time, the European Union is to collapse.
Well, he is probably not wrong about the EU collapsing at some point, but his timing predictions can be off by several years or more, such as in this case. Or his prediction of a war in the Middle East for 2020, which did happen, but in 2023.

I would take what he says as possible or probable futures that may or may not manifest at some point.

Yes, he had a very mainstream view of Putin. Or maybe that could also be because you need to behave in a certain way on YouTube? In any case, years ago, he said that Putin would die in 2024. Was that a total miss, or maybe we've been there on different timelines?

"Putin will die in the mountains" - Google translation of the article
2024 isn't over yet.
And besides, Putin has warned many times that "any" military action close by the border of Russia is considered an infraction of their rights to defend themselves. So, if that timeline is happening, no big surprises there.

For me, the big problem is the poor people living near Ukraine and Poland. Most of mostly farmers and people who simply want a decent life without conflicts of that kind.

I realize though that for Russia's leader, he has had enough of what the West has been doing since he's been in power and considers that the lesser of two evils should be implemented here. Please, understand, I do not agree with what Kristof is visioning. On the contrary, I would rather prefer that as humans, we collaborate and cooperate between ourselves. However, what else can be done now????

As we have seen again and again, the people of Ukraine are not the problem - it is their chain of command. And unfortunately, Russia must be truly decisive in its actions. Terrible weapons will be used..... good grief. As Loreta stated, we definitely have not evolved as humans! I know what is coming and I'm not ready for it. Good grief, can anyone be ready for this sort of conflict?

Loreta, I also like Kristof's voice. He has the kind of voice that puts you at ease while listening.

March 19, 2024
Titled movie. Poland - How it will play out - Live Vision.

There will come a time when a very large number of military vehicles will pass through Poland and it will look very official and dangerous. Then there will be a lot of talk about sports in the world. The warm weather has probably arrived. June is associated with unpleasant memories for me. I think the 2024 Olympics will be held in Paris. Armies of both countries will enter Poland. Let's say it could be Lithuania or another European country. These countries will enter from Poland. If this happens, Russia will use very serious missiles in Ukraine. In the initial phase, Russia will not dare to attack Poland or any European Union country that sends its troops to Ukraine. Russia will want to inflict serious losses on the troops that entered Ukraine, but in Ukraine. The development situation in the Middle East will depend on the activities that will take place in the region of Ukraine and Poland. Unless the situation escalates here, there will be no serious war in the Middle East. The situation in the Middle East depends on the escalation of the situation at the eastern border of the European Union. But something strange will happen, because when it happens, the media and politics in Poland will say that we already have an open conflict. There will be problems with electricity in Poland, but it is difficult to say why. It is as if they were waiting to provoke Russia into taking some action against at least one NATO country. Russia will not be provoked and will overcome this with intensified attacks on these troops, but in Ukrainian territory.
And Germany will make a strong military commitment to this. This will intensify Russia's actions in Ukraine and places that have not been bombed so far will begin to be bombed. We will talk about some stray rockets that will reach border places in Poland. There will be some deterring movements of Russian troops in the Kalingrad Oblast, which borders with Poland. If Western troops invade Ukraine, Russia's retaliation will come only after two or three months. Russia would consider it an act of declaration of war by Poland that a foreign army crossed Polish borders. And it is very significant that Russian troops from Kalingrad would occupy a very small piece of Poland and would not advance any further.

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

March 22, 2024
Coming soon - Wizja Na Live

This provocation in Russia was a provocation for provocation's sake, because apart from this one, there will be two other tragic events, one on the street among people. Russia will begin to push heavily into central Ukraine in the near future. Russia will not want an open conflict with Poland, for example, at the beginning. Russia will want to freeze these countries. She will want to do something militarily and diplomatically. Russia's tactical move will be such that at first only a few missiles will fall, which will put Western countries on alert and declare martial law in various countries. Russia will announce the fight against terrorism after some events in Russia supported by the West. There will be a provocation from the West because some missiles will fall and Russia will be blamed for this event. This will be a false flag action. A lot of troops and military equipment will come to Poland. There will be mass poisonings of people in various places. This could result in mass decimation of people. Now everything will speed up because Russia won't give us time. America will send a message to its allies that we are facing a world conflict not only with Russia. After this, there will be certain restrictions for citizens of individual countries. It's all so tense now that we just have to wait for a decision.

Moreover, Krzysztof has repeatedly mentioned that this third world war will last four years, i.e. from 2024 to 2028.

He often adds to stock up on medicines if someone needs to take them.

March 24, 2024
What will be the retaliation after the attack? Vision Live
At the beginning, Krzysztof says that he predicted the attack in Russia. He said that a glass building would be attacked and a lot of people would die. He then adds that he predicts that Russia's retaliation will take place after three days.

Russia will make a very serious raid and bomb a building or buildings of political importance in a specific country, most likely it will be Ukraine. This will happen at night and there will be huge clouds of smoke. This will be very important politically because it will be the seat of political authorities in these buildings or building. There will also be seven strong raids in other places, or there will be strong raids for seven days. There will be a sudden attack on the Russian Black Sea fleet. Putin knows there will be famine in the fall. The conflict is entering its second phase. Russia will now greatly intensify its attacks deep into Ukraine. Putin thinks that the second phase of the conflict will be much broader. Putin thinks about missiles that, when they explode, create explosive smoke at the moment of explosion and then it neutralizes itself. Lavrov is thinking about accusing the three countries that, in agreement with each other, organized this attack. All diplomatic missions are completed, now is the time of conflict. Russia will change its strategy and now will fight against the entire Ukraine, and the conclusion is that it will use much more weapons and people. Biden believes that Europe is already doomed to conflict with Russia. Krzysztof says that for a long time he had the feeling that two, three or four countries would help Ukraine, but now his perspective is changing. The day will come when the Polish Prime Minister will say that Europe is officially entering the conflict with Russia and is entering Ukraine. This means that there has been some significant change in the decision of European leaders. France, Germany, Great Britain may initiate this situation. This will happen after some very serious attacks by Russia in Ukraine. These will mainly be air attacks that will change the landscape of the more than two-year war in Ukraine. It will be increasingly visible that Russia's actions are gaining strength and becoming more brutal.

March 26, 2024
Europe On the Edge - Wizja Live
Krzysztof sees a burning building or buildings and a lot of people die there. Big fire at night.

Russia will soon name a man and the vision calls him a liaison. This will be the man who will be suspected of organizing this attack in Russia. It will be a Muslim. They will not have him captured, they will only talk about him and when pointing to this man, they will talk about connections with a specific country. And this will be proof, according to Russia.

Krzysztof sees a scene where the plane is approaching to land, tilts, its wing hits the tarmac and crashes.

Krzysztof has the feeling that suddenly something bad has happened to the Pope. This will be sudden and there will be no news about it for some time.

Russia will accuse three countries. He will accuse them of what happened near Moscow.
This is fueling this conflict to expand. Russia will want an international investigation into what happened near Moscow. And she will accuse three countries.

There will be an explosion in Poland near the border with Belarus.

European troops will enter Ukraine, but only when the Ukrainian front collapses. Krzysztof says that he once predicted that several European countries would enter Ukraine, and now it looks like NATO will enter, but only with a few countries, and the rest of the countries will support these few countries. But if these few countries enter, the rest will say they are not entering. It is only a matter of time and it is certain that two or three countries will enter Ukraine.

There will be an earthquake in Asia. This will be important because it will be a very strong earthquake and it will be close to a large city.

Krzysztof feels that Russia will occupy a small piece of land in Poland near Kalingrad. He will do it without any fight.

Back
Top Bottom