latest crop circle

bedower

Jedi Master
This is absolutely incredible:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/westkennett/westkennett2007/html

They are calling it 'The Doors of Perception'.

Hoax? Maybe, but why do I find that hard to believe?

This link does not work. Returns 404 error (file not found)
See "html" at the end and has no real file.

dant said:
This link does not work. Returns 404 error (file not found)
See "html" at the end and has no real file.
I noticed that, so I changed "/" to "." before html, and it worked.

About that crop, it's an interesting symbolism. That there are doors of different perceptions. How true that is, heh. We better not get outselves locked in one of those doors.

[Edit: Here's the correct link - http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/westkennett/westkennett2007.html ]

beautiful...

reminded me instantly of this scene from 'matrix reloaded'

and to a lesser extent of this scene in the 1st movie:

(sorry for the poor pics, don't have my dvds here at work ;) )

Iconoclast I thought of the first picture you posted as well but with all the doors open. Thanks for sharing the link bedower.

Very nice picture indeed, whenever we are in a hallway (like the one clast posted)we are free from limitations created in our mind it seems, infinite possibilities!

Wow, thats really a complex fractal. Sure looks alot like the doors-and-corridor-scene from 2nd matrix.
Damn drunk kids and their wooden 2x4´s. :)
Looks almost like the tractortracks are part of the design. One intersects were the "wall meet the floor".

sorry offtopic: btw, Iconoclast did you recive my mail about the tshirt thingy?

For those on slow connections, here's a few of the upclose pics. Yes, it's eerily reminiscent of the hallway scene from Matrix II

P62850h17.jpg

DSC0022-West-Ken-LB-Close-U.jpg

GRiM said:
sorry offtopic: btw, Iconoclast did you recive my mail about the tshirt thingy?
no, i haven't!
something must have gone wrong. please try again.

(sorry for the continued OT-ness, but there is no PM function on the board) ;)

Also the hallway scene in Yellow Submarine!

beau said:
For those on slow connections, here's a few of the upclose pics. Yes, it's eerily reminiscent of the hallway scene from Matrix II

There is something with this crop circle that just isn't right
cannot explain,
it was a blink feeling

maybe I totally off

Deckard said:
There is something with this crop circle that just isn't right
cannot explain,
it was a blink feeling

maybe I totally off
I had the same feeling. Up until now most of the crop circles had "abstract"/symbolic design.
And this one looks like a testing of 3d technology to me, not thought projection.

I tend to get that same sense with the crop circles that incorporate more straight lines that circles, for some reason. No idea why, and it may be completely irrelevant, but they almost seem less 'organic' when they are boxy or are dominated by right angles. fwiw.

Yeah. I was suspicious for the same reason and it also appeared in a UK national newspaper. So what's up with that?

Is the sloping door frame, second left, a mistake?...

Back
Top Bottom