Lifetime archival CD

This discussion reminded me of an abridged article I read a few days ago.

“In 1835 Sir Henry Rawlinson, an officer in the East India Company and an expert in the Persian language, was assigned to a post in Iran and became interested in something known as the Behistun Inscription. Located in the Iranian desert, the inscription was a great deal of writing on a huge mountain of rock, much of which was inaccessible. It contains the same story in three different cuneiform script languages: Old Persian, Elamite, and Babylonian. The story, in part an autobiography, is that of King Darius, who reigned in Persia around 500 BC.

The inscription is about 50 feet high and 80 feet wide, but it is located more than 300 feet off the ground on an almost sheer cliff.

1692238083459.png

It's still unclear to me what we are trying to achieve given that this time the cataclysms will be part of the transition from 3rd to 4th density.

So I have a few questions:
  • Has humanity ever recovered structured information in physical form from a previous Grand Cycle? For example, is there any physical proof that humans were bi-density and closer to STO before the Fall?
  • Are we archiving knowledge in case the Internet goes down, so that we have some proof of hyperdimensional phenomena and can give guidance to 'confused' people when everything goes 'kaflooey' prior to the transition?
  • Are we archiving knowledge in physical form so that it survives the transition and is available on 4D Earth as a 'starting point' for the new reality?
  • Are we archiving knowledge so that beings who repeat the cycle will be able to discover our 'ancient' knowledge? If so, how can know that the remaining 3D beings will be inhabiting this planet? Will 3D Earth ever be habitable again? Will it become a star in 3D?

Densities are one of those things that seems too complex to be preserved in form of drawings. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, how to breathe, how to build certain things (ikea-like images).

I do not think waiting is solution to anything.
I don't think survivors will regress to the point where they completely lose use of language. What i expect is that they will come up with entirely new language so incompatible with English that deciphering what we gathered may be so time consuming that will decipher it before their cataclysm.

I guess things that travel in time would try to sabotage such early starters, so some images that could warn them about them would be nice as well.

Visual dictionary is also nice idea i like it.
The bottom line is the work it involve. If you have the soul of an artist and the time or the fund to pay someone to make the job, why not? It's a good idea, go head.

And by the way, if your work is sincere, don't forget that you will probably have to face some attacks.

It's still unclear to me what we are trying to achieve given that this time the cataclysms will be part of the transition from 3rd to 4th density.

So I have a few questions:
  • Has humanity ever recovered structured information in physical form from a previous Grand Cycle? For example, is there any physical proof that humans were bi-density and closer to STO before the Fall?
  • Are we archiving knowledge in case the Internet goes down, so that we have some proof of hyperdimensional phenomena and can give guidance to 'confused' people when everything goes 'kaflooey' prior to the transition?
  • Are we archiving knowledge in physical form so that it survives the transition and is available on 4D Earth as a 'starting point' for the new reality?
  • Are we archiving knowledge so that beings who repeat the cycle will be able to discover our 'ancient' knowledge? If so, how can know that the remaining 3D beings will be inhabiting this planet? Will 3D Earth ever be habitable again? Will it become a star in 3D?
Perhaps of all that. Hard to have absolute certainties from our position. For my part I just consider the C's sessions, one of the greatest achievement of which I'm aware. So the idea to have the best backup of it. Knowing that electronic records are fragile and paper or CD are easily destroyed by fire, what remain at our reach? This engraving technologie exist and can be bought, why not using it?

This is the continuity of the transceiving idea.

Strangely there's a 90W one priced at 306€

View attachment 79933

Here's the pitfall: this is the machine which is 90W not the Laser! Amazon vendors use this trick in their titles.
Ultra-fine 90 W laser jet: SCULPFUN laser engraver S9 works with a 5.5 to 6 W laser module

Others pitfalls are:
- The cooling of the Laser. Without cooling Laser heat and become ineffective.
- The use at max power on prolonged period. Heat and pump the Laser so it's another way to become ineffective.
- Simply false claim of the manufacturer. Laser machines claim to be equipped with 40W and in reality are no more than 3-5W

This is why the table, issued from the omtech documentation, recommend 20% of the 50W Laser to engrave stone I think. So it can work on a prolonged period without problem.

20% of 50W is 10W. That mean 10W power is necessary to engrave stone at 125 mm/s. So a 30W Laser with some cooling should provide enough margin to do what we want to do I guess. Look like it's around 2000€.

Back
Top Bottom