Living in Augmented Reality

I have tried VR and it was quite disorienting to me after removing it, as if my eyes and depth perception gets changed. Same for those 3d movies in the theaters.

I think the danger is similar to pokemon Go augmented reality or other things like taking selfies. The moving center gets disconnected from reality and you can end up having accidents.

It's like the experiment of wearing glasses that flip your world upside down, eventually your brain will get used to it and then without the glasses everything is upside down for a while! This VR/augmented reality reprograms the brain in ways that may disconnect us from our natural senses and that to me sounds like a more scientific idea of an attachment as it affects the subconscious/unconscious processes.

I have a feeling that the relationships between our reality and VR could be similar to the relationships between 3rd and 4th density realities. Let me do the comparison:
When someone is participating in VR, there is no physical element: only the consciousness that is assisted by a computer (duped) participates and affects the VR environment. It interacts with the running software. if you have several people participating at the same time, that Virtual Reality becomes a consensual reality shared by this group of people. They can interact with objects of that reality and each other.
I can imagine, that beings of the 4th density do not physically appear in our 3rd density reality. They project (whether with assistance from their supercomputers or not) their images that can interact with 3rd density denizens and with each other.
If that is the case, going into VR for a 3rd density human would be more like immersing into 2nd density reality. Everything is simplified and even cartoonish.

SlavaOn

Back
Top Bottom