Macedonia

Re: Nuland attempts Kiev Version 2.0 in Skopje

Detonators seized on Batrovci

As RTS learns, in the vehicle with the German registration plates today at the border crossing of Batrovci it was discovered and confiscated 10 packages each with 100 pieces of electronic detonators for explosives.

Driver of car in which they were found detonators, a German national, was arrested.

Because of the situation in Macedonia, Serbian police increased control at all border crossings.

_http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/135/Hronika/1914331/Zaplenjeni+detonatori+na+Batrovcima.html

Persej said:

As RTS learns, in the vehicle with the German registration plates today at the border crossing of Batrovci it was discovered and confiscated 10 packages each with 100 pieces of electronic detonators for explosives.

Driver of car in which they were found detonators, a German national, was arrested.

Because of the situation in Macedonia, Serbian police increased control at all border crossings.

_http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/135/Hronika/1914331/Zaplenjeni+detonatori+na+Batrovcima.html

take care people ... :hug2:

solarmind said:
Also we have to know that Montenegro is actually little Russia on Mediterranean

I would rather say that Serbia is little Russia, not Montenegro. ;)
Montenegro is much more pro-Western country now.

Anthony said:
Saša said:
In central informative show on Croatian national TV "Dnevnik", their correspondent joined from Macedonia, and basically said there seems that really current Macedonian government is behond all of this (in line with what Konstantin wrote). He also said that there were rumors that this armed gang agitated among people of Albanian nationality in Kumanovo few days prior to this "incident", but that people haven't supported and joined them.
Of course, all this is coming through official propaganda machine, so it should be taken with a lot of salt.

Taking what Anthony wrote into account, and that US embassy already expressed condolences to families of killed policemen (apparently EU did the same), it seems to me that West (since they basically control Albanian nationalists in Kosovo) works in cahoots with officials in Skopje, and that this all scenario is staged to deflect attention from things that were going on in Macedonia last few months (huge crisis because opposition showed - tapes and videos - to general public the level of corruption of the current government).

Here's the (internet) translation of one fresh article from new Croatian news/politics website "Telegram". It's kind of short mosaic composed by their reporters and excerpts from other media (including N1 TV). BTW, I think Telegram is mainstream media, FWIW.

According to reports, the opposition was 'gifted' with these tapes and videos by the CIA to blackmail the government in Macedonia, so it's doesn't seem plausible that the West would at the same time be trying to cause unrest by leaking the information while at the same time working with the government in Macedonia to cover up the information that their leaks disclosed.

http://sputniknews.com/radio_red_line/20150320/1019788637.html

Yes, we're in the middle of an attempted coup d'état for example in Macedonia, and pressure against many other countries against Anglo-American forces. First of all, by the wonder boy of American foreign policy, George Soros, who has been financing Color Revolution all over the area, and then by the State Department itself, with Melia, the Victoria Nuland's deputy, who has been defending the attempted coup d'état that has been going on in Macedonia, which you had described. Thomas Melia, Nuland's deputy, said he doesn't see any problem in the fact that the head of the opposition has received tapes, recordings, made illegally by a foreign intelligence agency, which everybody identifies with the CIA and American agencies, against the elected government of Macedonia. So the government of Macedonia, fortunately, came out very strongly and said that they will not accept that external forces will destroy their country. At this moment, the population is mobilized behind the Prime Minister, Nikola Gruevski, who's 'fault' is that he didn't accept the sanctions against Russia and is supporting this pipeline, so at this point, we're in the middle of this fight, and I hope that everyone from the East and West will support this fight against the destabilization in Macedonia.

You're right. Thank you for clearing things a bit up.

Considering that Albanians (KLA) are Empire's player (just like ISIS), two possibilities come to my mind:
- Empire stroke the deal with Macedonian government in the meantime and is helping them to "solve" the problem/crisis they created for the purpose of forcing them to back down from supporting Russia
- the action in Kumanovo was legit in the sense that Macedonian government fought foreign armed gang (possibly brought there to "help" in the coming anti-government demonstrations next weekend)

Now, knowing for who Croatian media work for, and seeing what and how they report about situation in Macedonia (also stressing that this incident "hurt" Albanians the most - from "Dnevnik") it looks like second possibility has more ground in objectivity of how the world functions today.

Persej said:

I would say another indication for above second possibility.

solarmind said:
IT looks like that destabilization of Macedonia is just happening infront of our eyes, and that is exactly what they want as a next step in NATO war with Russia. Also we have to know that Montenegro is actually little Russia on Mediterranean ... so on Balkans we have a min NATO ( Kosovo ) and mini Russia ( Montenegro ), relation with Russia getting stronger in Macedonia day by day, do you think NATO will not interfere? To me all this looks like a planed action with much bigger goal, maybe of the same size as what they did in Ukraine. If Anything goes wrong on Balkans, there is such a rise of nationalism in Croatia that it will be very difficult to look for help in our country among government and authorities, and than they just need to push church + nation buttons to get unemployed mans to go to war again ... :(

I don't think Montenegro now is little Russia, heard about that expression and that it was like that way before. Now they have applied for a NATO membership and waiting to be accepted, so it more looks like they are in line with other countries here. Do you have some info to show that Montenegro is still "heavily" pro-Russian oriented?

Found this on twitter.

CElnWPfW0AAi5e-.png

Anthony said:
Found this on twitter.

CElnWPfW0AAi5e-.png

Thanks.

So, after the opposition in Macedonia (SDSM) didn't get new elections, since they didn't accept the results from Spring last year
http://rezultati.sec.mk/Parliamentary/Results?cs=en-US&r=2&rd=r&eu=All&m=All#
because, they say, irregularities, and refused to enter into parliament in August, according to Al-Jazeera
http://balkans.aljazeera.net/vijesti/opozicija-nastavlja-bojkot-parlamenta
incidents started happening two months after that. And continued till today and this "big political crisis".

Interesting thing is that strongest Albanian party in Macedonia, if I got things right, DUI, is part of the government. So it doesn't make much sense that local Albanians would be part of this "operation", which goes in line with what official media reported, that armed gang are foreign mercenaries. At least that seems to be true. And we know who usually "pays" armed mercenaries around the globe.

Going back through this thread I see that sometime in mid March Macedonian part of Balkan stream construction began.

Konstantin said:
Niall said:
sToRmR1dR said:
Thank you SOTT for the article:

http://hr.sott.net/article/664-Juzni-tok-ozivljen-kroz-Makedoniju

Clarification:

http://sputniknews.com/columnists/20150313/1019461125.html
Good article.

Construction of the Macedonian section of Balkan Stream has formally begun:
This is good news. I`m afraid that Western psychos will do anything to sabotage this project and eliminate Russian influence on the Balkan.

Since "opposition bombs", how they called them in the media, didn't resulted in desired outcome, some serious incidents started to happen, according to the above Twitter image, with their frequency increasing.

Its not over yet. Until now there are 5 killed police officers and more then 20 injured. Two of the killed are from the town where i live. One of them is a closest friend of one of my friends. People are stressed and desperate. There are probably some civilian causalities( including children) but this is not officially confirmed yet. :(

And yes, Kosovo is just a US/NATO territory / base and nothing more. Also The US embassy in Skopje is their logistic , as i have heard some rumors.
The complete structure of the embassy is a reinforced concrete so basically its a huge bunker .Attacks on Yugoslavia in 1999 were just to make Kosovo their land / base and nothing more.

The most probable scenario is as you have already said that this terrorist group were just armed mercenaries. They said that the KLA anounce that this attack is their responsibility . KLA is the same as Al Kaida or ISIS. Just a groung US/NATO force.How can that be when in incidents in 2001 KLA was making terrorist attacks and since then they are part of the Macedonian government.Their political party is DUI. How can they taking responsibility for this attack if they are in government and in their official statements they support the government actions. Maybe some other armed mercenaries are taking the same name. This is a dubious thing.

This is probably a message to Macedonia not to join the Russian Balkan Stream. Standard procedure of making a conflict and then offer a solution to it.
Recorded conversations that oppositions are publishing is part of this puzzle. Simillar scenario with recorded conversation take place before the 2001 conflict too, so its all connected.

Its all still going on . Clashes are still active. The media are reporting that its all over , but from witnesses on the ground i have an information that its not over yet. I think that there will be more attacks like this in a north western Macedonia, soon. Local Albanians are not part of this. They are scared too. There are some local supports like everywhere else but that is not a massive.

A lot of propaganda is still active so its difficult to find the real info.

Five policemen killed,30 wounded in heavy fighting in Kumanovo.

http://english.republika.mk/moi-jankuloska-five-policemen-killed-30-wounded-in-heavy-fighting-in-kumanovo/

Reactions of Albanian relevant actors in Macedonia and the region on the developments in Kumanovo.

11051978_10153222600651352_2662808528300253412_n.jpg

Whether it's ISIS calling for the establishment of a Caliphate or KLA/UCK now calling for a 'Greater Albania,'
it's obvious they are regional rent-a-terrorists working in tandem with NATO interests.

Konstantin said:
Its not over yet. Until now there are 5 killed police officers and more then 20 injured. Two of the killed are from the town where i live. One of them is a closest friend of one of my friends. People are stressed and desperate. There are probably some civilian causalities( including children) but this is not officially confirmed yet. :(

this is so sad ... take care Konstantin, and all people in Macedonia ... I can't believe it this is happening .... :cry:

Konstantin said:
This is probably a message to Macedonia not to join the Russian Balkan Stream. Standard procedure of making a conflict and then offer a solution to it.
Recorded conversations that oppositions are publishing is part of this puzzle. Similar scenario with recorded conversation take place before the 2001 conflict too, so its all connected.

I feel the same ... it is all the same scenario, generate conflict, confuse people who is behind the conflict, and than offer the resolution ...

Konstantin said:
Its all still going on . Clashes are still active. The media are reporting that its all over

In Croatian media this morning they are reporting that it is even worst, here is the article:

http://www.jutarnji.hr/europu-zgranuo-rat-u-kumanovu-u-makedoniji-i-dalje-napeto--vlasti-odbijaju-reci-odakle-su-dosli-teroristi/1346232/

Also this is what occupied my attention, and what I can read from between the lines in this article, I don't like it at all:
http://www.jutarnji.hr/kolinda-u-afganistanu-doputovala-u-kabul--posjet-nije-bio-najavljen/1346234/

And this also was on the cover page next to this 3 articles:
http://www.jutarnji.hr/velika-drama-u-svicarskoj-u-pucnjavi-ubijeno-vise-osoba--leseva-je-bilo-u-kuci-i-ispred-nje/1346264/

Jutarnji list is a bit controversial, but we have to know that the owner is a member of Trilateral Commission and one of the most powerfull man in Croatia right now, layer with all dirty games in making people poor on his best! .. Our president is also member of Trilateral Commission, and ex NATO secretary. If I remember right they had a meeting of members form the region in Slovenia couple of weeks ago.

Also what is significant is that our president announced the rearrangement of military service that is now not obligatory any more, to be obligatory again for 3-6 months!!! She said even once that that is how she see to cut unemployment of young people ... sound very American indeed ... horrible! ...

this is a cover of this morning Jutarnji list online edition .. take a look how articles are positioned for you who understand Croatian. I'll try to do my understanding of it in English:

1. there is a top article from Macedonia mess, very disturbing
2. Below on the right is the article on the Swiss mess and killing last night + on the left article about the bigest Exodus from Croatia in last 2 decades, due to unemployment rate we lost one city in one year.
3. we see article about American fighter jets, pointing out how many of them they have, how strong they are etc but also under the main point how they are still not ready for fight ...um hm ... what they are trying to tell us?!?!?
4. next to American fight jets is a small announcement of article that Croatian president went to non planed visit of Afghanistan NATO base ... hm!

To me reading this "composition" of news tells that:- You see there is a mess in Macedonia, and it is developing rapidly. In between there was shooting and killing even in Switzerland! SO no one is safe! We in Croatia already lost a city of young people who are looking for jobs in EU, hm what shall we do?!?! We see EU is attacked, Region is under the mess, even American Jets are not ready to fight terrorism. And all of a sudden our president decided to visit Afghanistan NATO base, where she was working, and where majority of NATO trained Croatian solders are right now. Maybe she has idea to help to her Nation, recruiting young's to go to army, and fight against terrorism, selling it as the best option for them, because as we can see even Switzerland is not safe any more. Why Croatia, because 90% of young peopel under the 35 is unenployed! So in Croatia they can get in a minute army of solders ready to fight, if they promise good payments and security for their family or what so ever. In other EU countries they can'(t make it so easy as in Croatia, and they know that, and I feel they are playing on that card. Also we are the eastern NATO mediteranen base, and all this stories about oil exploitation in our part of Adriatic is from mine POV actually cover up for military setup up on the sea ... Croatian theritory was always thorough history important strategic place for war between east and west.

I hope I am just making all up in may head, and getting paranoid, but I feel that in next months we will see rising of army requirement of Croatian young man

Attachments

• Picture 14.png
    Picture 14.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 54

Saša said:
I don't think Montenegro now is little Russia, heard about that expression and that it was like that way before. Now they have applied for a NATO membership and waiting to be accepted, so it more looks like they are in line with other countries here. Do you have some info to show that Montenegro is still "heavily" pro-Russian oriented?

Saša, no I don't have it. I came to conclusion after visiting Budva and Kotor last summer, where in Budva you have all major titles in Russian too, and 90% of investment in tourism there is Russian, and they have better marinas than we do, for rich Russian fellows to be able to come with their big cruisers ... So I think where money is, that is who actually influence the country. In government we can see tendency to join EU and NATO, but I understand that as another destabilization of RUssian influence on Mediterranean ... You know how it is easy to manipulate people through Soros based NGO funds and propaganda ... SO I am not sure that it is a will of majority of population, specially if they are getting jobs and payments form Russian investors. And also we can see from manipulation with our governments how dirty game of pro NATO and EU and against NATO and EU were played with all political parties on the same extent, they all were first pro than contra and vice versa. Confusion is a good manipulation tool for manipulating citizens, to makes them feel how that is what they want. This is perfect tool to make them feel how that is their will to join EU. Many of us in Croatia has been fooled that way, and just few of us were able to open our eyes.

Through NGO civil cultural and activist organization you can so easily manipulate young people who are into the cultural and artistic orientation, as in Balkans those kind of people don't have any chance to express them self and work. They are also young and pretty much revolutionary oriented, and it is just enough to seed the idea how Russia is bad, and how they are just wanting to enslave them to be waiters and housekeepers, and how this is not what a decent human deserve etc etc etc , you know same scenario they did in Croatia ... and now we see all tis Soros based NGO, they are empty and nothing valuable for society is within them, and most of the individuals profit for them self, and left the country for better "activist" salary in EU and around the Region ... but that is so manipulative that you can't see it before you are cheated, and at the end you are not really cheated if we speak about selfish individual prospect, but you are more cheated in your morals, as all your social values are washed out form your work and personality, but you have a good salary for it, so how strong person you have to be to say no to that. How many people relay value moral above money?.

Since yesterday in Macedonia is happening some strange war like fights between "terrorist" group ( that enter and attacked from Albania ) and Macedonian army? It is for me so heartbreaking to see it happening again just after 25 years of horrible war we had in Ex YU. Macedonia is one of the republic of ex Yugoslavia, at the far south, bordering with Serbia, Albania, Greece and Bulgaria ... very small and fragile. Since separation always under some pressure from neighbouring countries.

If you want to follow and help us to re think what is going on, you can follow our info and discussion at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37392.60.html

I hope it is not another Ukraine like scenario :cry:

Attachments

• FAH-H5096630.jpg
    FAH-H5096630.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 50
  • FAH-H5096633-580x386.jpg
    FAH-H5096633-580x386.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 50
  • FAH-H5096634.jpg
    FAH-H5096634.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 49
  • FAH-H5096635.jpg
    FAH-H5096635.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 48

solarmind said:
Saša said:

Saša, no I don't have it. I came to conclusion after visiting Budva and Kotor last summer, where in Budva you have all major titles in Russian too, and 90% of investment in tourism there is Russian, and they have better marinas than we do, for rich Russian fellows to be able to come with their big cruisers ... So I think where money is, that is who actually influence the country. In government we can see tendency to join EU and NATO, but I understand that as another destabilization of RUssian influence on Mediterranean ... You know how it is easy to manipulate people through Soros based NGO funds and propaganda ... SO I am not sure that it is a will of majority of population, specially if they are getting jobs and payments form Russian investors. And also we can see from manipulation with our governments how dirty game of pro NATO and EU and against NATO and EU were played with all political parties on the same extent, they all were first pro than contra and vice versa. Confusion is a good manipulation tool for manipulating citizens, to makes them feel how that is what they want. This is perfect tool to make them feel how that is their will to join EU. Many of us in Croatia has been fooled that way, and just few of us were able to open our eyes.

Through NGO civil cultural and activist organization you can so easily manipulate young people who are into the cultural and artistic orientation, as in Balkans those kind of people don't have any chance to express them self and work. They are also young and pretty much revolutionary oriented, and it is just enough to seed the idea how Russia is bad, and how they are just wanting to enslave them to be waiters and housekeepers, and how this is not what a decent human deserve etc etc etc , you know same scenario they did in Croatia ... and now we see all tis Soros based NGO, they are empty and nothing valuable for society is within them, and most of the individuals profit for them self, and left the country for better "activist" salary in EU and around the Region ... but that is so manipulative that you can't see it before you are cheated, and at the end you are not really cheated if we speak about selfish individual prospect, but you are more cheated in your morals, as all your social values are washed out form your work and personality, but you have a good salary for it, so how strong person you have to be to say no to that. How many people relay value moral above money?.

Signs in Russian language and appreciating money from Russian (probably) oligarchs doesn't show that somebody is pro-Russian oriented, exactly the contrary that they are pro-West in the way they think and value money in-flow above all. Seeing that there are no big "movements" is kinda indicative that the West is satisfied with the situation there, IMO.

In addition, I'm not aware that Russia was made look bad (in Croatia) with the things like "they are just wanting to enslave them to be waiters and housekeepers, and how this is not what a decent human deserve". It was demonized by association: with USSR, with supporting Yugoslavia/Serbia from which Croatia wanted "desperately" to be de-associated from, with being anti-West which Croatia wanted "desperately" to be associated with (see Pashalis' info about anti-Russian propaganda in Germany which Croatia identifies itself so much with). There were no economic "threats" being made, AFAIK, more like "pitying" Russians how they've lived under the oppression (anti-Putin propaganda) and how poor and miserable ordinary Russian citizens are (usual Western BS crap).

About the shaping of people's views from economic point of view, there are a lot of stuff on SOTT about it. Here's just a couple that comes to mind from hr.sott:
http://hr.sott.net/article/84-John-Perkins-ispovijest-bivseg-ekonomskog-ubojice
http://hr.sott.net/article/316-Doktrina-soka-Uspon-razarajuceg-kapitalizma

And BTW, I think we are off topic with this discussion.

Saša said:
And BTW, I think we are off topic with this discussion.

I agree, thanks for the SOTT articles, will check them out for sure.

I didn't want to say that Russians were made to look bad in Croatia, analogy with Croatia went only to the Soros funded NGOs that harmed Croatian society. In Croatia actually people never wanted to be associated with noting from East. I can see from the experience how that "mindset" is spreading through the region thanks to the money and power of that network of young pro western people.

okay, this was just published on one controversial political on-line magazine, but we can read a lot between the lines:

http://www.dnevno.hr/vijesti/regija/albanski-teroristi-najavili-sveopci-rat-ovo-je-samo-pocetak-rat-pocinje-12-svibnja-video

just few translated pieces from article:

- Garda Republic ILIRIDA announced that it has begun the process of implementation of the "Republic of Ilirida" and demanded that the "international factor" meet their order and force the Macedonian authorities to accept the new republic, otherwise they will "destroy the whole region, not just Macedonia "said Commander Hamdi Ndrecaj Panter.

"This is just the beginning, and we go to a general war, and this war will symbolically begin in honor of Ali Harun precisely on May 12," said the terrorist who has not revealed his identity, says "BotaSot". Mention the date apparently chosen to take revenge for the death of their commander Harun Ali who was killed in Skopje, 12 May 2010.

Vienna Albanians held a meeting of support

The Albanian community in Vienna on 9 May was organized and held a protest in front of the Embassy of Macedonia in Vienna to support the terrorist attack in Kumanovo. They expressed their disapproval of the "repression of the Macedonian government. Praised the leaders of terrorist organizations and carried Albanian flags. -

I am asking myself how is it possible to be allowed in EU, a protest of one national group prizing and supporting terrorist attack to independent country?!? Something is deeply wrong here

Back
Top Bottom