Majority Of Humans in 2023+ Information To Keep With Your Being….

Menna

The Living Force
I have had experiences with people who have 51%+ of the characteristics mentioned in this post below and based on society and culture this percentage will increase from my point of view. I would say 8 out of 10 people fit into what this post is about to try and be precise as this is meant to be a precise post with some generalities mixed in to enhance brevity while getting the point across. I feel for me as I can only speak from my experience this theme in this post below has reoccurred. I wasn’t sure if I should post this in “The Work” section or here as it is applicable to both however I believe this topic tips the scale in favor of psychology/cognitive even though negative emotions/abuse cause the trauma that causes humans to develop in the below way. The negative affect on the emotional center early on then has a negative effect on the intellectual center.

I bring this topic up for a few reasons but I will touch on two: 1) It has been a theme in my life so it may be in others as I don’t think I am so special that I am the only one experiencing this thus it is important to learn from themes gain knowledge about them so one can progress. 2) In 2013 on a zoom session the C’s told me to help others “up the ladder” a “Work” term which means to share, teach and learn with others. Thus this post is meant to benefit others and intern myself under their instruction not to keep knowledge inside.

Please see link here:

This is probably the best video/lecture description of what this topic is about that I have come across in all my years. When I first was lead to this forum after reading Ekert Tolies book The Power of Now almost 20 years ago. What attracted me to this forum and at first built trust in me was the recommended reading list such as books by Martha Stout and others books about psychology, esoterica and science in general along with 4th way philosophy. When I come across information, gleen from it, mentate on it, assimilate it the process is not done I then use the 4th way philosophy as see how this info interacts in my life, does it integrate with my reality? Does it benefit my life? Enhance or not or is the information indifferent or moot? This is my filtering process to get closer to B influences and reality to not only live a more optimal life but also be a better organism. Thus this post is an attempt to give others info that I find not only useful but plugs into the 4th way this 3D reality and can be used if one chooses to possibly enhance one’s life through knowledge and awareness thus allowing smarter use of free will/decision making.

I truly believe that life and situations contain nuance and percentages as we know strictly black and white thinking is not optimal. In nature when things develop there is not one point where it is done it is a process, progress and there are inflection points and tipping points but it’s all a process however there can be a point in the process where the “thing” turns “negative” or there is no coming back or the process to undo to get back to positivity or the desired result is so arduous it’s best to not be involved or get involved as that’s the way the “thing” is meant to unfold that is how the cookie has crumbled.

So enough prefacing. Through my relationships, intimate, friendship, family and what have you I have learned - I have learned that no matter where you go, what culture, country you visit you always have to account for human psychology. Traveling abroad early on in life and living in 4 different States in the U.S has taught me this. What it has taught me is that humans have an amalgamation of who they are. Not who they are at 9 years old or 14 years old but for the most part “unless heavily involved in “The Work” or another form of “self improvement” one has formed their chief psychological and emotional states after 30+ as a general statement thus I feel this information can be useful as adults maneuver through life as I can’t account for every nuance just speak on a generality that I have noticed.

There are 10 personality disorders described in the DSM. I do people that all humans have percentages of these personality disorders one does not have to either be a narcissist or not be a narcissist but one can have narcissistic tendencies or %’s of narcissistic tendencies or other personality disorders in them. Thus having knowledge of what they are brings awareness to the being and if one is so inclined can learn, work, think, apply Will and can improve their organisms in an effort to get rid of or quell tendencies/characteristics that are a result/response to trauma. As I have learned recently it’s not so much the event that is negative but how ones organism RESPONDS to the event as not all soldiers who have gone to battle come home with PTSD, albeit they may experience the same event.

The link I posted eloquently describes narcissistic personality disorder and touches on other personality disorders. What I am not saying is that everyone has a full blown personality disorder but what I am saying is that my hypothesis after 37 years of experiences is that a majority of humans have personality disorder characteristics and it is important to take heed when one recognizes an organism that is majority made up of or infused with personality disorders so that one can protect themselves, enact their free will and create the life they want away from Trauma.

At the end of the day it is not a 1 year olds fault how they survive when interacting with their parents as they are helpless, however at let’s say 29 years old if these trauma responses gain momentum, get worse and you see the Trauma snow ball get bigger and bigger as it’s coming at you - you don’t have to stay still and be the casualty of entropy.

This is my take of this topic at my current level. Empathy is important and so is external consideration but at the same time to me the nuance of the situation may lead you after knowledge and experiences to decide it is of the utmost importance to take care of yourself as applying external consideration or empathy to a situations to me means you are still or by using EC/Empathy one is involved … how you do that after knowledge is gained/awareness that choice is what free will is about…IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom