Maria Valtorta

meadow_wind

Jedi Master
There is no information nor any discussion regarding Maria Valtorta on this website. Maybe because she is irrelevant once we get to read Laura's book about Jesus?

A little info about her from Wikipedia :
(14 March 1897 – 12 October 1961) was a Catholic Italian writer. She was a Franciscan tertiary and a lay member of the Servants of Mary who reported personal conversations with, and dictations from, Jesus Christ. She lived much of her life bedridden in Viareggio in Tuscany.
She is best known for her 5,000 page book The Poem of the Man-God, first published in 1956 and later titled The Gospel as Revealed to Me. The book is based on 10,000 of the 15,000 pages in her handwritten notebooks. The 10,000 pages were mostly written from 1944-1947 and detail the life of Jesus as an extended narrative of the gospels. These handwritten pages were typed on separate pages by her spiritual advisor, Father Romualdo Migliorini, O.S.M, and chronologically reassembled into a book.[3] The additional 5,000 pages were later published as separate books.

Questions would be :
1- Did Jesus really appear to her? (or was it another entity?)
2- How much of what she wrote is true?

Could you give a few brief points on her beliefs, or revelations, in her writings?
I have not read the books, but my dad did, and as a fervent Catholic, he only swears by them. It is not my position though.
I have read on this forum that 70% of the Bible is propaganda/false, and that most (maybe all) Virgen Marie appearances have been made by 4th dimension STS / Lizzard beings. That is what prompted my question regarding her, her writings and her pretended direct Jesus communication.

I would like to answer your question the best I can, but I'm not sure how. Here is what I think might help :

- She received the complete vision of the scenes of the Gospel from Jesus himself. This life of Jesus, astonishing in detail, has been read, in a personal capacity, by three Popes, theologians and biblical scholars and has met with uninterrupted popular success for 67 years.

- Written without any erasures.

- More surprising is the authenticity of the thousands of historical, botanical, archaeological and astronomical details (19,930 to 12/31/22) that have been verified by various expert works.

- The Work contains explicit or implicit references to 87% of the 1,334 chapters of the Bible and covers all of the 373 narrative episodes of the Gospel (pericopes), without omission, contradiction, or inconsistency.

I have not read the books, but my dad did, and as a fervent Catholic, he only swears by them. It is not my position though.
I have read on this forum that 70% of the Bible is propaganda/false, and that most (maybe all) Virgen Marie appearances have been made by 4th dimension STS / Lizzard beings. That is what prompted my question regarding her, her writings and her pretended direct Jesus communication.

I would like to answer your question the best I can, but I'm not sure how. Here is what I think might help :

- She received the complete vision of the scenes of the Gospel from Jesus himself. This life of Jesus, astonishing in detail, has been read, in a personal capacity, by three Popes, theologians and biblical scholars and has met with uninterrupted popular success for 67 years.

- Written without any erasures.

- More surprising is the authenticity of the thousands of historical, botanical, archaeological and astronomical details (19,930 to 12/31/22) that have been verified by various expert works.

- The Work contains explicit or implicit references to 87% of the 1,334 chapters of the Bible and covers all of the 373 narrative episodes of the Gospel (pericopes), without omission, contradiction, or inconsistency.

you got me interested in valtorta and i started to read her book on the end times as dictated by jesus. i am sceptical because of all catastrophes annouced by jesus and by his very authoritatve tone. i do not find a correlation with a loving god..

you got me interested in valtorta and i started to read her book on the end times as dictated by jesus. i am sceptical because of all catastrophes annouced by jesus and by his very authoritatve tone. i do not find a correlation with a loving god..
I'm skeptical too! That's why I wrote here to see if anyone else knew or heard about it, or if it had already been discussed somewhere. From what I understand from this forum, my best guess is that it was not Jesus she talked to, but some sort of hologram made by a 4D entity. Questions remain :
Was it an STS or STO?
What was the intention behind this "huge" intervention with this poor woman?
If the bible is 70% lies/propaganda, why pretend to be Jesus and give more details about those lies? From what I read in the Cs transcript, my best guess would be that the aim was to instill confusion?

I'm skeptical too! That's why I wrote here to see if anyone else knew or heard about it, or if it had already been discussed somewhere. From what I understand from this forum, my best guess is that it was not Jesus she talked to, but some sort of hologram made by a 4D entity. Questions remain :
Was it an STS or STO?
What was the intention behind this "huge" intervention with this poor woman?
If the bible is 70% lies/propaganda, why pretend to be Jesus and give more details about those lies? From what I read in the Cs transcript, my best guess would be that the aim was to instill confusion?

the idea came to me: one says the bible and the new testament were rewritten often and therefore were not reliable. but they might also have been rewritten to get more accurate...

Hello

I think this is a good subject because VALTORTA's case is quite special.

She wrote in notebooks and without erasures 122 notebooks of about 15,000 pages with a consistency of details that proved to be accurate.

In her transcriptions, she wrote about 800 people who were contemporaries of Christ.

I haven't read all 10 volumes, but I recently saw the film Miracle by Pierre Barnérias, and it speaks with astonishing detail. it can't leave anyone indifferent.

It also raises the case of many mystics who receive messages and prophecies intended for the general public.

What are we to make of all this? Who's behind it? Is it manipulation from another density? I don't know, and I'd like to have a collective opinion.

Thank you

Translated with DeepL

I haven't read all 10 volumes, but I recently saw the film Miracle by Pierre Barnérias, and it speaks with astonishing detail. it can't leave anyone indifferent.
Indeed, I know about the film and want to see it. Last time I checked, it wasn't available yet, only in theatres.
Pierre Barnérias seems like a very good investigative journalist. I saw his movie "M et le 3e secret" regarding the 3rd Fatima secret and a lot of "miracles" related to the Marian apparition / Virgen Marie.

Back
Top Bottom