Mass knife attack in Tokyo

This caught my attention:

One resident told NHK that the man detained had blond hair and was wearing black clothes.

[...]

Japan news said a white guy with blonde hair.

https://www.rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/

A japanese with blond hair? Unless it was artificially coloured hair, I don't remember to ever have seen a japanese with blond hair.
If the story happened as reported, it is a very cruel act on people that can not even defend themselves.

[quote author= trendsetter37]I can no longer watch this video through to the end but as you can see here, most of the children participating in the experiment are probably 10 years of age or younger, and yet, they already have a concrete conception of what a bad person "looks" like based on skin color alone.

https://youtu.be/tkpUyB2xgTM

I can no longer watch this video through to the end but as you can see here, most of the children participating in the experiment are probably 10 years of age or younger, and yet, they already have a concrete conception of what a bad person "looks" like based on skin color alone.

The sad part is that sometimes you can see on their faces that they are indeed describing their own physical characteristics when the questioner probes further as to how they have come to their conclusion.

IMO, programming does not have to be overt or direct. These children are young and seem to have completed some sort of rigorous programming. My guess is that this kind of psychological programming arises from subtle cues experienced in classrooms, parents (or other authoritative role-models) reacting to certain things or saying something that they perceive as indiscernible to the child, and almost certainly what is seen on TV.

What happens when a child that has been taught through life experiences and news footage on TV that he/she is aggressive upon adulthood? On some level they probably end up acting out the cookie cutter image they've been fed all of their lives.

The above scenario is probably a little different than what's happening currently, but I am beginning to think that everything is contributing to a dangerous positive feedback loop for chaos. I.e. PTB point the finger towards a group of people -> group of people are treated a certain way -> small percentage of people in said group act out in ways that corroborate PTB's false claims. And round it goes :([/quote]

Just shows that there is an awful lot of programming going on. Instigating conflict between races, religions and nations is all what the PTB are about to keep us from uniting against them, our common enemy. (Psychopaths) :(

Like mentioned in another topic about a similair (now daily) incident. It seems we got to the point that many people who are programmed by 3D or 4STS parties are going of.

[quote author= 960817]Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that
just shot three professors in San Diego, I
think it was, the University, before they read
his thesis, because he was afraid they would
throw his thesis away, and make it look bad,
and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that
point?
A: Not correct concept. What if: those
programmed in the so called "Greenbaum"
projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at
once, and some "malfunction," and go off
early?

Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately
what time they're programmed to go off?
Because it is a program...
A: Nope.[/quote]

So before they issue some new measures and surveillance methods, we must have lunatic incidents all over the world.
Where's next: South America, Australia?
It is still hard for me to understand how can one man hurt 45, kill 19 and nobody to react and stop him. 3 persons would do it, he had knife, not rifle.

Freaky dates, guys!

The Japanese attacker was released from hospital on March 2nd.

One of the guys who killed the priest in France, the one who'd been in prison for a year and was wearing a tag - guess when he got released?

Yep, March 2nd.

:shock:

https://www.rt.com/news/353311-france-hostage-church-rouvray/

One of the attackers wanted to go to Syria in 2015, but was seized in Turkey and deported back to France. He was arrested in May 2015 and spent almost a year in prison, before being released on March 2.

T.C. said:
Freaky dates, guys!

The Japanese attacker was released from hospital on March 2nd.

One of the guys who killed the priest in France, the one who'd been in prison for a year and was wearing a tag - guess when he got released?

Yep, March 2nd.

Good catch! That sort of suggests the Greenbaum connection, doesn't it? It would be interesting to see what happened in the lives of other recent attackers around those dates.

Windmill knight said:
Good catch! That sort of suggests the Greenbaum connection, doesn't it? It would be interesting to see what happened in the lives of other recent attackers around those dates.

A quick look to see if anything significant happened on March 2nd, and the most notable events appear to be geological/weather based fwiw

https://www.rt.com/news/334279-quake-strikes-off-indonesia/
A 7.8 magnitude earthquake has struck off the coast of Indonesia, killing an unconfirmed number of people. The country has issued a tsunami warning, the National Meteorological Agency reported.

The shallow quake led to multiple deaths, according to Indonesia's search and rescue agency.

"There are some who have died," said Heronimus Guru, the agency's deputy head of operations, as quoted by Reuters. He declined to provide further information.

The shallow quake, which hit southwest of the island of Sumatra on Wednesday, had a depth of 24 kilometers (15 miles). The epicenter was located 808 kilometers (502 miles) southwest of Padang.

The USGS originally categorized the quake as a magnitude 8.2, and later an 8.1 and a 7.9, before lowering it to a 7.8.

Indonesia has issued a tsunami warning for West Sumatra, North Sumatra, and Aceh, according to the National Meteorological Agency.

A tsunami watch was also issued for parts of Australia's western coast, but has since been canceled.

The tremors could be felt in parts of Singapore, a witness told AFP, noting that the ground shook for about 15 seconds.

"I could feel my bed moving and I saw the wind chimes swaying even though my windows were shut. I suspected it's tremor from a quake in a neighboring country because this was what happened some years back during the Sumatra earthquake," W. Ong, who lives in Sengkang, told the agency.

In 2004, a 9.1 magnitude earthquake struck 160 kilometers (99 miles) off the western coast of northern Sumatra, resulting in a tsunami. A total of 230,000 people were killed across a dozen countries, including Thailand. The disaster killed 126,741 people in the Indonesian province of Aceh alone.

Indonesia straddles the so-called 'Pacific Ring of Fire,' a highly seismically active zone where neighboring tectonic plates violently clash, resulting in a large number of earthquakes and volcanoes.

https://www.sott.net/article/313476-Moscow-has-heaviest-Spring-snowstorm-in-over-50-years
A heavy spring snowstorm hit the Moscow region last night. The unexpected weather conditions complicated the situation on Moscow roads and forced Domodedovo and Sheremetyevo airports to cancel more than a hundred flights.

Weather forecasters predict the strongest snowfall for the end of the week. According to Russia's meteorological service, such snowstorms occur in March once every 50 years.

The snowfall took Moscow's residents by surprise. Pedestrians heading to work are getting stuck in the snow, while many car owners have to dig their cars out of snow banks.

However, many people have not lost their sense of humor and shared their impressions on social networks.

https://www.sott.net/article/313565-Fuego-volcano-in-Guatemala-enters-new-eruptive-phase
Guatemalan authorities issued a warning Wednesday as the country's Fuego volcano, located near the capital, spewed ash into the air.

A spokesman for the country's disaster response agency, David de Leon, said the 3,763-meter (12,346-foot) high volcano had entered a new eruptive phase with increasing explosive activity, prompting an orange alert indicating danger.

The volcano sent ash plumes billowing more than 2,000 meters above the crater; they then spread as far as 40 kilometers to the west, southwest and north, the spokesman said.

He added that rural communities surrounding the volcano, as well as the urban municipalities of San Pedro Yepocapa and Santa Lucia Cotzumalguapa de Escuintla, reported fine ash particles falling from the sky.

De Leon said his agency was in touch with local authorities and that so far no evacuations had been deemed necessary.

The Fuego volcano is located some 45 kilometers (30 miles) southwest of the capital Guatemala City.

Guatemala's Vulcanology Institute has instructed civil protection authorities to step up their vigilance and recommended precautionary measures for air traffic.

The Fuego volcano has long been active. A powerful eruption in February 2015 prompted an alert and the closure of Guatemala City's airport.

Back
Top Bottom