McPherson tape, real or hoax?

Hi Pashalis,

As far as I'm aware, there is no place you can view the full tape. And I've not seen any places or people that have it on tape either.

More than likely if it is the real deal, then you can bet top dollar that you're not ever gonna find it, due to the PTB.

Just watched the tape, at first I laughted when they found the spaceship, when he does the zoom and says "Yeah it's a spaceship" I just had to stop and let the laughter come out. But then I continued watching, and was very disturbed by the whole thing, poor little girl, they ruined her birthday party!! :mad: NOT COOL

The emotions that the whole family show are as raw as a camera can capture I think, and the Grays are completely spooky, I was totally weird out when one Human carries a supposedly dead Gray into the house, that was scary and not a very smart thing to do. I mean they shoot them and then put the alien inside the house??...
Well, we all know that abductions carry a lot of highstrengerness, so it's only expectable that this man had considered a good idea to bring the corps into the house.
I don't know if you guys remember, that in one transcription, it was asked that if you shoot a Gray in the head, you had to do it in a certain way to kill it, because it had two brains, maybe here they shot only one side of it's head and didn't kill him, you can see the bullet hole while they carry the Gray into the guest room...

The grandma was for me the strongest of them all, she just seemed to be worried about the children and the rest safety, as for the other grownups, they where all freaking out.

Pashalis said:
where can I see the full tape without added comments ?

Unfortunately you only can see the complete video available in addition to changed and manipulated, is the remake. The original video, found only in parts, very short, published here has been everything that could be found, Until now, on the network.

------------------

Steven Spielberg -among others-made ​​several movies in those years, right?. This video reminds me of the movie "Fire in the Sky" by the red lights, when the family is in front of his car and a red light that illuminates the same angle of the Mc Ph video and the same angle in the movie in the Time 0:25

An purpose? some will be distracted, but others do not forget that scene. That's what came to my head with a little research on the films that were made in those years. There are a number of patterns from a wide range of experiences with gray beings, UFOs and many movies with scenes lighten the mental thrill, related to these experiences in those years.

To all, this is obviously a process of concealing the truth. The original tape is real. They created a second tape to take control of the legal property; from that perspective no one can publish it or redistribute the tape without the owner's permission. You tube keeps removing the original video. If some one still doubt about this reality, just look at how they have concealed the truth about life in Mars and, most of all, why the pictures of moon are still up today in black and white? If any one have an iPad, just look at the application where all planets can be seen. All planets are in full color, except the Moon. In case you haven't noticed, the closes celestial body from the Earth is the Moon. So why we don't have full HD pictures of it? Our reality has been manufactured. The good news is that the truth is out there. You just have to look for it and be very skeptical.

andyabreu1889 said:
To all, this is obviously a process of concealing the truth. The original tape is real. They created a second tape to take control of the legal property; from that perspective no one can publish it or redistribute the tape without the owner's permission. You tube keeps removing the original video. If some one still doubt about this reality, just look at how they have concealed the truth about life in Mars and, most of all, why the pictures of moon are still up today in black and white? If any one have an iPad, just look at the application where all planets can be seen. All planets are in full color, except the Moon. In case you haven't noticed, the closes celestial body from the Earth is the Moon. So why we don't have full HD pictures of it? Our reality has been manufactured. The good news is that the truth is out there. You just have to look for it and be very skeptical.

Hi Andy, please feel free to make a post in the newbie section introducing yourself.

As for the McPherson tape, have you seen the original? What differences are there between it and the second tape? Do you have any supporting evidence for its existence?

I just watched the posted video links. I watched it as an actor with some additional knowledge on writing, directing, etc.

The acting and the whole video proved to be more than probably a genuine one and very convincing, not for the reasons mentioned in the main video that's still available. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFghUswO5U and I will explain why.

My comments have been influenced by my final conclusion, that it IS a hoax.
I don't exclude the possibility that it could've been real but the evidence in the bottom half of the post seem to point in another direction.

At 6:42, an 'expert' who's been in the sci-fi genre for 15 years as he states, starts explaining why 'this tape unnerves him':

Number 1: these are clearly not actors

They certainly don't appear to be and everyone played their part well if it was a hoax.
Husband and wife fighting, grandma just being genuinely concerned, doesn't 'act' much.
This is the way it should be done.

the family members are not working off any script.

This is a suggestive statement rather than speculation. Truth is, they could have been working off of a script.
There are scripts that are basically just a general outline of scenes, even no lines - or dialogue - can be given to actors and the whole thing can be improvised.

There are scripts and even major motion pictures out there that were shot this way.

there's also no plot line other than getting out of the house

There doesn't have to be a plot, especially if one wants to get attention with making a film like this and presenting it as genuine footage. All you need is one objective.

Another person in the video - at 6:10 - says

it did not have the appearance of being a scripted abduction, because everybody was talking at the same time, couldn't understand half of what they said

I think the emphasis should be on the word appearance. Of course it didn't have that appearance, that's the whole point.

And lines overlapping - people talking at the same time - is what you get when something's improvised.

This can all be in line with what Dean Alioto was quoted saying in the OP by dannybananny and is still not convincing and cannot be considered evidence that it was a hoax.
The following is why I think it was a hoax.

Here's the imdb link for the original tape:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169005/

On this page, all the actors have only this one credit, except for Dean Alioto and Tommy Giavocchini.
Dean Alioto's page includes pictures, Tommy's doesn't.

Dean Alioto, the director and credited as the DP (Director of Photography) is only seen momentarily from the back when he puts down the camera, so he couldn't be identified in the footage.
Tommy on the other hand is credited as Eric Van Heese, so I looked at the footage to find him.

As matched up later, he can be seen at 0:14 and at 6:19 in the aforementioned video.
I found these two instances of him on the tape by matching pictures found on this website: _http://www.weddingvideothemovie.com/leo.htm

For further evidence, I looked for more recent actual footage of him speaking, since we can hear him yell at the woman at 6:19.
This is the video I found of him speaking: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEcM33a0tnU

The images of him, the tone of the voice all seem to match.
This is why I think it was in fact a hoax unless they found an actor who looks very much like him, being almost identical not just in looks but also the voice.

edit: changed wording, still not sure if I'm clear enough in the post.

Let me explain why it's fake

Think about this, will you? The premise is that someone is video taping all this strange activity that's going on, right? The strange activity is because of aliens, right? So how come when the guy actually brings the alien into the house, the video guy doesn't even get a shot of it? Looks almost like he was avoiding getting a shot of it. He should have been all over that "alien" with his camera. Close ups. Clear as possible. Wouldn't you get shots of the alien if all you was doing was shooting everything else. We don't want to see your family running around. WE WANT TO SEE THE ALIEN! That is why this video is FAKE. Now, let's be reasonable, shall we. The camera guy is actually doing a great job, in the "situation". People are scared. Men are running around confused, trying to protect their family. They actually shoot down one of the aliens because of fear. Then, for some unknown reason, he brings the thing into the house where his family is actually hiding from it??? Don't make sense. And the videographer doesn't even get a shot of the most important thing to happen to mankind in history. IT'S FAKE PEOPLE. [/size][/size]

I watched what was available of the original. My first impression is this: the section where they discover the "space ship" and witness the "aliens" walking and interacting...THAT was creepy. Just the way the "aliens" moved, the length of their arms...it was very unhuman-like to my eyes.
If I hadn't seen that portion, then the remainder of what I watched would have left me a little skeptical.
But that section gave me pause for thought.

Then, for some unknown reason, he brings the thing into the house where his family is actually hiding from it??? Don't make sense. And the videographer doesn't even get a shot of the most important thing to happen to mankind in history. IT'S FAKE PEOPLE.

Earth humans have tendency to do things that don't make sense in highly emotional situations.

On this page, all the actors have only this one credit, except for Dean Alioto and Tommy Giavocchini.
Dean Alioto's page includes pictures, Tommy's doesn't.

It isn't a hard work to put the pictures of real people who were abducted, it is not that they can negate that they are actors if they have been eaten or waiting to be served. Is there mentioned place where this actors live or the way how they can be contacted?

The images of him, the tone of the voice all seem to match.

Is it possible that the face and voice can be edited in the video?

Even if it is true that what is said by mindbender and Nuke there is still open the question of kids acting. How could so many kids act so genuinely? How could he find such a good actors on local level that are better actors then some film stars? What did got in my eyes is that scene of 3 grey in front of a craft at the beginning of the video. You can see that there is one small grey and two taller. Left is little taller then the right. And if we look at the three aliens inside the house they were smaller worker class, apparently kids. But if you look at those two taller outside they were much taller then that worker so they were not kids acting, maybe teenagers or grown ups. So Alioto lied or "forgot" to mention that not only kids were alien actors.

And if you get close attention to left leg of that grey starring at the camera at 1:10 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFghUswO5U

Is it not that his leg looks somewhat strange like bending much inwards while human leg can not do that and only bend outwards or be straight while straight? Makes you think.

It's fake.

One of the actors who played Tommy Giavocchini is listed as Tommy Giavocchini in IMDB, he went on to do small acting roles. People have already matched this man to scenes in which he played. It's a simple pre-blair witch film that didn't hit unlike the blair witch project. The only reason the film is being taken down from youtube is because 'IndieSyndicate Productions' owns the copyright for the film.

I think the people involved who believed the film was real are no different than fanatical cult members, their giant ego's wont let them be proven wrong and they'll do anything to believe this film is real.

i dont know if this is true or not but let me tell you this i love watching horror movies and i know how it feels when im scared. this tape gave me feelings totally different from horror movies. its like a whole new level of feelings that i had never felt before. whoever direct this film using that so little budget and also made in the 80s damn i have to say you went above and beyond. all the hd aliens or horror movies made in years after u still cant creep me out as this old film of yours. theres time when i try to look carefully at the actors emontion and acting, man 99% feels more reality than acting. who said its fake please we need prove. give us link. dont just said its fake with all your reasons when we have no prove. those who said its real well they dont have to give us prove to prove that its real cause we has the tape as prove already. theres no way we can believe someone that said its fake with no prove when we has the tape infront of us. last, if this is fake, remember this. if we intellengent exist, if earth give life then a planet somewhere out there do give life too and maybe they are more intellengent than us.

Welcome to the forum chengstar.

Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Actually, if you read carefully the entire thread, there are some anomalies which point to the direction of a probable fake. Of course, if it is fake, there must be proofs, if it is real, there must be proofs as well. If it looks real, it doesn't means necessarily that it's real, and if it looks false, it doesn't mean necessarily that it's fake. Alien abduction are paranormal phenomena and we cannot expect people to react like in other usual situations. All we have here is to deal with probabilities, and so far, the balance seams to favor an elaborate fake, unless there are new elements that prove otherwise.

I just wanted to add, there is a full version of the tape on youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUPqnOlvZk

It is strange how I have watched the entire video some time ago and now find out about a discussion of this video here.
I saw parts of this video years ago, around 2010, when I turned my attention to collecting as much information on aliens over the internet as possible, and this video belongs to the ones that spooked me the most. Just, the raw emotion of the people really gets to me.

I don't know ANYONE who behaves like those people do, except on idealistic family shows from decades ago. And the camera man is too quick to focus on those interesting emotional interactions. It seems very scripted to me, just scripted to appear improvised. To me they seem to be overdoing the casual family thing a bit. Of course I grew up in the 90's, so maybe I missed a lot.

Is it possible the video was faked by highly competent people assigned to the task and subsequently used to have an effect on the UFO community? Can we know it by it's fruits? Heck, maybe the aliens really did show up as actors? :D

Also, I don't think when people go to watch movies that they want to feel like they're watching their friends or relatives. If they wanted that they could just go over with their relatives or to their friends' houses. I don't think very realistic acting is really wanted by customers, except where it does a film justice such as this one. It seems to me that people want to get absorbed in popular TV personalities. If the acting is too realistic, people see themselves in the film and that can be very uncomfortable. When I look at all the most popular actors, I often think these people would not be famous if they acted like anyone that anyone actually knows. So in my experience it would not surprise me at all if there are many many actors capable of very accurate emotion, it's just they are not in demand. I often see actors I've never seen or heard of in less popular films and am surprised at how genuine they seem and how the film isn't very popular.

Back
Top Bottom