Meaning of life?

dancing duck

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi guys

I was just wondering whether anyone else here struggles with the daily grind of life? I mean in terms of whether life for human beings has any meaning? The C's information (as I understand it) basically categorises us as a 3rd density farm yard animal - for the harvesting by superior alien beings, for the experimenting on, etc and this makes it hard for me to see a greater meaning to our existence.

Obviously there is undeniable beauty in this planet and I certainly don't discount it but as someone who has always yearned for a deeper meaning - or reason - for us being here, I find it increasingly difficult to ascribe a purpose to our existence.

Does anyone else struggle with this? And can anyone suggest ways in which to put this in some kind of manageable perspective?

Thank you, as always,
Owen.

Howdy dancing duck. Just my thoughts here...

As you read, you may get a thought that Life is Lessons. Nothing exists but for Lessons to be Learned. And each of have our own Lessons that are to be Learned. And what about when the Lessons here are Learned? Well, I guess graduation to the next class for a new set of Lessons? fwiw...

Dancing Duck, as I understand it, we are here, or we have decided to incarnate here, so that the Creator can experience the creation. For us this consists of lessons as in a school, and catalysts are provided to us to assist that learning.
Life, and learning should be fun, and if it's not fun, you're not doing it right.
So, in all things, give thanks to the Creator, who is the One. Your ultimate Higher Self.
Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to remember your mission, to find your Higher Self.

I believe that life does have a meaning for everyone as far as we are organic life for the continuation of the universe/solar system. Just like trees/plants are organic life for humans. I also believe that there is an individual meaning or truth that is for an individual person.

Broken down into to categories

1) Meaning of life for the universe/solar system - Humans are organic life the meaning is to live but live as healthy as possible body mind spirit. A dying plant will few leaves does us no go so I am assuming that a disease ridden person (mentally, spiritually and physically) from lifestyle behaviors/choices also does the universe solar system little good.

2) There is an individual truth/meaning to your own life. I don't think that anyone can tell you exactly what it is but through the knowledge here and reflection over past experiences maybe you can get a hint of what that is.

dancing duck said:
Hi guys

I was just wondering whether anyone else here struggles with the daily grind of life? I mean in terms of whether life for human beings has any meaning? The C's information (as I understand it) basically categorises us as a 3rd density farm yard animal - for the harvesting by superior alien beings, for the experimenting on, etc and this makes it hard for me to see a greater meaning to our existence.

Obviously there is undeniable beauty in this planet and I certainly don't discount it but as someone who has always yearned for a deeper meaning - or reason - for us being here, I find it increasingly difficult to ascribe a purpose to our existence.

Does anyone else struggle with this? And can anyone suggest ways in which to put this in some kind of manageable perspective?

Thank you, as always,
Owen.

Hi dancing duck,
Humans are not merely 3d farm yard animals, that's missing the bigger picture. Humans are part of the universe dynamics that seeks knowledge through experience. Humans are part of that universal dynamics and part of its lessons (among many others) is indeed to be under the partial influence of other parts of the universal dynamics that manifest to us as multidimensional beings. Life grows stronger through hardship and that's how we learn the best. If there were no difficulties in life we wouldn't learn anything. From this point of view, the horrible situation we are in can be a catalyst for growth from the "soul" perspective, depending on how we use the opportunity.

Of course, knowledge about multidimensional interference is shocking, in the beginning at least. However, knowledge empowers and allows to go further and occasionally avoid their traps. It all depends on how one uses that knowledge.

Hope it helps. As for the general meaning/purpose of life, I would suggest the Wave series, especially Tome 8. It takes time to absorb the nuances of the issue and a few words will never be sufficient enough for a deeper understanding of it.

Thanks to all of you for your kind and wise words. I'm familiar with the Buddhist angle and approach to life which has been something I've always tried to aspire to. So I appreciate that 'Life is Pain' and that the lessons are there for us to learn if we open our eyes and are willing to accept them. I guess my badly articulated question arises directly from the revelations of the Cs, and their wider meaning. And as you point out, perhaps, as a newbie, their greater meaning hasn't got through to me yet.

I will dive into the Wave series - as has been pointed out to me before - and set my mind to observing and hopefully learning from the lessons of life.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Hi dancing duck,

my thoughts also move into this direction.
But I also think it´s nearly impossible to figure really out what´s going on here.

Of course we have certain puzzle pieces, but this only allows us to see the roughly outline.
As example I´m shure there´s a hyper-dimensional control system, because we can observe the effects in our world very closely.
There exist reports from abductees, separate eyewitness reports or/and other confirmations (radar etc). Something is going on here and yeah, highly-probable we are food for "them".

This is something which seems to be really verifiable.

But all these theoretical models about the other densities (4th, 5th.. 7th) - who can really claim here to keep apart the lies from the truth? We can´t remember anything about these "other worlds" and if we do, how can we know whats true or not?

Every explantatory model which humans ever find about other realities, densities etc could be a specific lie for all of the truth seekers on this planet. We are living in a perfidious prison. Can we really know whats out of there?

Is it indeed a never ending cycle?
And have we really approved on some level to be a part of this prison?

And how can we figure out what´s the way out of here? Everyone can believe what he wants, but it seems so that no one can it really know. Above a certain level it seems to be a belief system again - the stuff from Gurdjieff, Ouspensky etc too. It´s a circular reasoning to assert that we only need to be developed enough to find it out. What is a really developement and what´s not? I´ve read so many books, articles and so on and the more I read the more doubts i have.

I won´t believe anymore, i wanna know.

Hi, dancing duck:
I don’t think The Meaning Of Life is the same for everybody. And maybe it’s not the same throughout a single life.

This question has been somewhere on my mind for the most of the six decades or so that I’ve been alive, and despite the times I’ve been laughed at for voicing the Question, I do think it’s worth asking, and worth asking continuously. In my case, the most obvious answers—get married and raise children, and a career in service to the human race—were removed from my list of options.

So, I had to think harder about it.

What do you WANT your life to be?
What do YOU want YOURSELF to be?

Note, the question is NOT ”What am I “supposed” to want?”

Ultimately, it is left to us to live according to some meaning that we choose for ourselves. (I suspect that it may be an illusion that the choice is “our own” to make. Who among our many selves makes any choice? And there are dimensions of Self we may not be aware of.) Any choice we do make is heavily skewed by factors we may not suspect.

It is my observation that when one makes a conscious choice of who one wants to be, it is usually an essential part of Self that is brought into action. That in itself is valuable.

But, granting all of that, we must either choose in the best way we can, or let someone or something else make the choices for us. Maybe we just choose to do what we are forced to do, sometimes.

Sometimes the meaning of my life was just to survive a rough patch, or to extricate myself from a bad situation.
And then, there were some truly momentous decisions to make at fateful crossroads of life.

If you make such decisions in the most conscientious, and most conscious way you are capable of, even mistakes will provide valuable experience. If you are heedless, or let someone else make your important decisions for you, the consequences will be partly blamed or credited to someone else, and you cannot learn as much from them .

I am learning that some of my life-experience contains vast dimensions of meaning that I had no way of suspecting at the moments I was living through it. I have had absolutely staggering, disorienting moments of realization about events many decades old. Your apparently insignificant life may contain much more than you see in it right now.

Here’s where the process of recapitulation is priceless. We need to be paying attention to our lives, and we need to remember our lives, if we are to find the meanings in our lives. In my case, journaling has been extremely valuable. Some distant relative sent me a cheap dime-store diary-book for my 13th birthday; and so I started to write in it. [Fate, fate, fate!] Continuing the activity required me to observe my life in a way I might not have done otherwise, and to consider what was significant enough to record.

Details have sometimes provided profound revelations decades after the event. Such meanings can erupt and become re-activated in unexpected ways.

Just keep paying attention, and you’ll see.

Thankyou Ka and Voluntarism both for sharing your insights. I know that 'meaning' is at best a subjective word in any context but as you say Voluntarism, the more I read, the more I also find questions rather than answers. It's frustrating. And a little unsettling. But then I guess that no one said it life would ever become clearer.

Buddhism is the closest practical model for living a meaningful life. And as you say Ka, to live in a conscientious manner with eyes wide open to the detail is a very wise way of 'being'. I like what you say about choice and the apparent conscious 'choices' we make. Are they an illusion? Or simply enigmatic?

I like the idea of keeping a journal. This may be one way of attempting to quantify the abstract and appreciate what life actually is!

Thanks again to you both.
Owen.

A friend of mine who is an avowed materialist atheist has used the term "secret of life" (also "secret to life", "mystery of life") at times to mock my searching. I decided I would embrace these terms as the mantle of a truth seeker.

On a few occasions when I've had opportunity to discuss this "secret of life" with others, I've tried putting forth what might be called the "7 density model" as described variously in the Ra, Pleiadean and Cassiopaean material. Something like:
1st density: matter
2nd density: plants/animals, organic life
3rd density: humans and otherworldly equivalents
4th density: where the good and bad aliens duke it out?? (a better brief description is obviously needed)
5th density: reincarnation/contemplative zone
6th density: angels/helpers/C's or whatever
7th density: union with the One/"God"/Divine Cosmic Mind/whatever it all adds up to

This may sound more like a model from a science class than a statement of meaning but for me it sums up the flow of things nicely. Consciousness evolves through the densities and learns lessons through experience as a way for the universe to experience itself. It may require some further contemplation of more such material in order to solidify in the mind as a "meaning" but it sure seems like it beats watching TV and buying stuff, or even getting laid and having kids. It certainly allows one to conceptualize how we may be "going somewhere" as opposed to oblivion or some quaint, cartoonish idea of heaven and hell.

Re: UFO above Hong Kong protesters

Quick reply. "All there is is lessons." A point that has already been made. Incorporating the knowledge of densities and of two pathways STS (service to self) and STO (service to others) has helped my own search for truth, meaning, understanding. But it is difficult to look at the world objectively and have any reassurance that we are anything more than cannon fodder for psychopathic elites. However, if you are like me, you sense something is about to change. Our goal is to be a part of, or even the reason for that change. Although the cosmos is sure to play it's part one way or another. But I love to ponder this quote from the C's "Remember that Density refers to conscious awareness only. Once one becomes aware, all conforms to that awareness." That to me says it all. It's all just lessons.

Whoops, should have been under meaning of life thread. Sorry

My two cents.

Corporate humanity: evolution or devolution.

Individuals:

Non-psychopaths: there are simple lessons to learn for growth of the soul (the learning at times may not be so simple.)

Psychopaths: consume

So I appreciate that 'Life is Pain'

The severity of the pain can be reduced through applying knowledge and correction of mistakes/past experiences. It can go from a punch in the face to a poke in the side if one is aware.

Perhaps it is worth weighing the difference between 'pain' and 'experience'. Pain is an in the moment, subjective experience that certain of our programs will focus on and amplify over time even to say to us 'hey, this isn’t fun for me (the program), so think about doing something different that dulls this pain'. Sometimes the program says ‘this pain is so deep that you can get off on it and hide behind it so lets keep making it’. Sometimes these programs can be useful - for who wants to really experience being burnt in a fire whilst others know the fire as home base - but they can also be a huge hindrance to us really experiencing what life is for. If we can learn to see things differently, seeing our pain reactions for what they are, (subjective, programmed, symbolic of our condition but not actually truly reflective of life's full potential) and above all learning to truly accept without personal complaint the nature of our reality - the 'all there is lessons' wisdom pointed out by other posters - then we can start to picture another way of accepting and engaging with life. Rather than avoiding pain - and seeing its arrival as some kind of aberration - we can begin to see it as opportunities for growth and transformation. I have found of late focussing thoughts on the archetypal nature of our time, of the increasing signs of transformation, of the bleed through of increasingly symbolic meaning, as ways to see beyond the spun web of the day to day despondency. The C's information has saved me from what I suspect would have been a pit of despair through lack of knowledge; for knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Actually the C's do offer a truly great hope - that we are at a key moment in the cycle, that things could change for the better (even if this means the destruction first of all that is bad), that you and I have chosen to be here for the hugely valuable opportunity such a period offers, and that it is our choice, even our duty, to see it through and strive to be part of the change as it happens. That's exciting and to my mind gives great purpose to our existence. I would suggest that you beware the draw of Buddhism which can too often leads followers to a concept of withdrawal from life, from responsibility. Becoming responsible, taking action (such as being an active part of this forum), is a statement to the universe that you have intent to be in line with its purpose. Being in line with the purpose of the universe is a knights calling - that to my mind is the noblest and best of callings, and one worth living for.

A final thought; actively researching an area of life that particularly excites you is another way of finding purpose. As the C’s keep saying, learning is fun. It's stagnation and entropy you should fear. So what field really excites you? What aspect of what you have learnt from the C’s do you want to know more about? What puzzle is there still to be solved (the list is after all endless)? Find something and explore it for its own sake – then share what you have unearthed on this forum. I think you will find great meaning in that.

My best wishes to you on your search.

Thankyou Michael BC - a very generous and wise response. I have read all the kind responses that people have left and the main thing that springs to mind (apart from the high level of articulacy!) is how I chose to 'see' the reality of life. You're right about the programming element - in terms of how we've been taught to react to pain and difficulties. As you say, these are opportunities to learn lessons and so grow through knowledge. Knowledge of self if nothing else.

I shall look at the 'reality' that life serves up with a less judgemental eye from now on. And endeavour to learn what I can from it rather than simply cast negative assumptions.

Buddhism has always provided me with a secure base on which to 'grow' but I find it has short comings that seem to go against my own ultimate personal assimilation of life's trials and that has made me rethink the relevance of it. I feel much more comforted by your suggestion of 'seeing' the reality of life in terms of opportunities to learn and grow.

Thankyou.
Owen.

Back
Top Bottom