Mike Adams health activist

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Since people have had mixed feelings about Mike Adams ("the Health Ranger," Editor of NaturalNews.com), I thought this article about his change of career path--which resulted from a thorough detoxification regimen--was interesting. Hopefully he will maintain the awareness he's achieved so that he doesn't get co-opted to spread "scientific" disinfo for the food and drug industries. [Bolded text is my emphasis.]

Laura said:
Yup, that's Mike Adams - who appears to be what the alternative community calls a "gatekeeper". He's got some far right views trying to infiltrate the alternative views with his advocacy of diet/health stuff. I think he was promoting Jim Humble and MMS at one point too. Now and then he produces a good piece, though. Interesting to note him hooked up with Santilli. Maybe that gives us a better idea of Santilli's handlers.

RyanX said:
I think Mike Adams has been hanging around Alex Jones a little too much. They've done at least three interviews together from what I can tell based on internet searches. I think Alex Jone's bunker mentality might be wearing off on Mike Adams -- which is disappointing. Apparently Mike Adams is falling for this survivalist, us-vs-them trap. What he doesn't realize is how dangerous a game this really is, and that by siding with somebody like Jones, he is likely going to discredit all of his other work that has helped people see the darker side of the FDA, big pharma, and the food industry.

I agree with you SAO, I think the video did an excellent job highlighting some of the problems of toxicity and how this destroys higher brain functioning. You're right that this is only one part of the equation. The believing of lies and uncritically absorbing pathological thinking also plays a big role in the eroding away of high brain functions too, osit.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

_Article updated with new message from the Health Ranger - NaturalNews.com

In late 2013 / early 2014, Mike Adams (the Health Ranger), editor of Natural News, transitioned from outspoken activist to environmental scientist. He now runs the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, conducting world-class food science research and publishing scientific papers on food contaminants and nutritional analytics.

Through scientific investigation powered by university-level analytical instrumentation, Adams found that, much like the majority of the population, he had been suffering over the past several years from chronic exposure to cumulative toxic elements found in the food supply, including in many organics and "superfoods." His findings -- as well as breakthrough discoveries about food toxicology, protective food nutrients and the cognitive influences of food contaminants -- are being published at NaturalNews.com.

Notably, Adams found that exposure to toxic elements in foods altered his mindset, outlook on life and degree of happiness in the world. "I now know that much of my outlook on the world was being negatively shaped by toxic elements found not just in everyday foods, but also in some superfoods and dietary supplements," Adams now explains.

Adams spent much of 2013 painstakingly testing his food intake for the presence of toxic elements, then taking therapeutic steps to eliminate those toxic elements from his body. "After about six months of intense detoxification, I experienced a sudden, involuntary shift in my worldview. Fear transformed into a sense of calm. Uncertainty was replaced by inspiration. I felt a new sense of awakening and optimism combined with a strong desire to contribute meaningful knowledge to humanity," Adams explains.

As part of this transformation, Adams felt himself drawn into the realm of scientific investigations and analytical chemistry. He spent an intense six months studying university-level chemistry and learning methodologies of atomic spectroscopy, a technology used to quantitatively assess metals, minerals, toxic elements and radioactive isotopes found in all foods, beverages, soils and physical matter.

By the end of 2013, Adams had completed extensive training in laboratory instrumentation and high-level chemistry, and he now operates ICP-MS atomic spectroscopy instrumentation which he uses to conduct world-class investigative research on foods, beverages and personal care products such as cosmetics. The ICP-MS instrument he uses is capable of detecting toxic elements at parts per trillion concentrations.

His current research not only covers toxic elements but also radioactive isotopes and the global contamination of the food supply with fallout from nearly 70 years of atomic bomb testing. He has begun intensive research on the radioactive contamination of ocean foods from the Fukushima nuclear catastrophe, and he has developed unique scientific methologies surrounding the detection and interpretation of data involving radioactive isotopes such as Iodine-131, Cesium-137 and Uranium-235.

Focused on food science solutions for humanity

The Health Ranger's research is now focused on helping save humanity from toxic elements in foods and the environment, including food toxins, water toxins, GMO toxins, pesticides and herbicides, radioactive elements from nuclear accidents and nuclear testing, contaminated soils, adulterated foods and more.

Through this research, Adams developed several breakthrough discoveries in food technology, toxicology and nutrition, and he has authored several scientific papers which are being published in 2014.

"Each of these discoveries has the potential to not just save millions of lives across the globe," Adams explains, "but to radically reshape the future of human civilization in a positive direction free from war, poisons and environmental destruction." His new mission is to freely share his discoveries with the world so that humanity can heal from what he calls "a century of industrial contamination that has driven the human race into a self-intoxicating spiral of clinical insanity."

Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is also the executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (_www.ConsumerWellness.org), an organization which has already awarded tens of thousands of dollars worth of grants around the world for prenatal nutrition and children's nutrition programs. Click here to see some of the CWC's success stories.

Once an outspoken critic and activist, Adams now sees far greater potential in scientific discovery and problem solving. "One of the things that came out of my own personal healing from toxic element contamination was a rewened, almost hyper-magnified sense of compassion for fellow human beings.
Coupled with that, I was blessed with the cognitive capacities needed to discover a new paradigm of scientific knowledge that can help end suffering and eradicate much of the degenerative disease, mental illness and behavioral violence that currently plagues humankind. My deepest desire is to share this knowledge with the world and show others how to use it to heal their minds and bodies, their families, their communities, their nations and ultimately our fragile civilization."

"Everything is at stake. If we do not change course, human civilization will not survive its own poisoning,
" Adams warns. "But now, thanks to these extraordinary discoveries, we have a blueprint for a way out that can put humankind back on a path of abundance, sanity, health, happiness, cooperation rather than conflict, and accelerated awakening of human consciousness and scientific progress."

Read NaturalNews.com for announcements from Adams throughout 2014. Those announcements include:

• Scientific papers

• Reference infographics on toxic food contaminants and how they alter the human body and mind

• Revolutionary data on food toxicology, available in downloadable reports

• Video explanations of food science breakthroughs and discoveries

• A tour of the Natural News Forensic Food Lab and its cutting-edge atomic spectroscopy instrumentation

• Warning lists of foods, organic foods and superfoods to avoid because they are polluted

• "Green light" lists of foods that have tested as super clean

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting tidbit that ties in to this Adams story. US 'producer' Nathan Folks, who worked on marketing for the titanic movie, was interviewed by Voice of Russia from April this year. He's an Boston bombing "actors" advocate and he says in part:

_http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_04_25/The-Boston-bombing-was-a-false-flag-attack-Nathan-Folks-7658/

Robles: Can you tell us... you sent me some pictures of these screens that you could actually see the road like "moving up", it was like a mirror or something. Can you tell us about those?

Folks: You mean as far as the 3D... the Green Screen that they used at the Boston Bombing?

Robles: Yeah, can you detail all that?

Folks: From what I understand, they... it looks to me like they used a second street in order to re-enact the scene, over and over, to get it right and by using Green Screen they were able to show the buildings that were actually on Boylston Street and when you use a Green Screen it is a lot like Titanic. In the movie Titanic in 1997 we are watching the film and we are watching this boat sink and we are watching the water fill into the boat and we see people falling off the boat. That is obviously not happening in real life, we are watching it on Green Screen. They are putting a digital layer behind the screen of real action people. And we are watching a boat sink in the background and that is what they did in this example.

They just did it on television. We are watching green screen on television to re-enact a street scene that happened for real, but just a smoke bomb but when they re-enacted the people that were hurt they had to add the blood and the amputees and to put one the makeup.

You can see the person putting makeup on these people the entire scene; I call her "The Woman in Pink". She has literally got a makeup bag and she is going to each victim, she is not helping them! She is putting make up on them!

So I’m sorry, I’m not fooled and I’m not going to let everyone else be fooled. Someone has to speak out against it. And they can follow me, they can do whatever they want but at the end of the day the truth has to come out some time. They can’t get away with it anymore.

Robles: Now please tell us, you have been persecuted, you have been through hell, I can’t think of any other way to put it. If I can tell our listeners: you contacted me right after it happened and after that a lot of terrible things started happening to you. Can you tell us some of those things?

Folks: Well, obviously, you can’t prove anything because I was very sick. I have never been sick in my life, I have never been in the hospital, but in the days after this event and weeks after this event and me talking about it, I was in the hospital for a total of 22 days over the course of three months.

And they really couldn’t determine what it was and I couldn’t hold water, I couldn’t hold food, it was some type of poison.

I can’t say for sure that I was poisoned by someone but I can say that I had some type of poison that nearly killed me.

And it took me good 3 to 6 months to kind of rehabilitate and get back on my feet and I figured if they are trying to scare me off or they are trying to keep me down from speaking: then it was a good try but it didn’t work.

Robles: Could you tell us what has happened to some other people? There was one guy, he wrote an article, you said, questioning the reality of the Boston Bombing Marathon. And you told me about some other people who had gotten sick as well.

Folks: Yeah, there is a gentlemen that runs a website called “Natural News” and he was coming out with very similar examples that I was during that time. And just now finding out that they wrote an article about how he has gotten sick from the food, he talks about. And they took his article down and re-wrote it in the third person.

And I don’t know if he is even able to speak, but I do know that after finding some of these examples of people that were coming out at same time that I was, that they were sick and poisoned as well, makes me realize that something is going on.

So this Folks guy is spinning Adam's change of direction as him being "poisoned" because he was a Boston bombings "actors" advocate. Sheesh!

Perceval said:
So this Folks guy is spinning Adam's change of direction as him being "poisoned" because he was a Boston bombings "actors" advocate. Sheesh!

That does come off as flaming BS (I think we need a new icon).

Adams spent much of 2013 painstakingly testing his food intake for the presence of toxic elements, then taking therapeutic steps to eliminate those toxic elements from his body. "After about six months of intense detoxification, I experienced a sudden, involuntary shift in my worldview. Fear transformed into a sense of calm. Uncertainty was replaced by inspiration. I felt a new sense of awakening and optimism combined with a strong desire to contribute meaningful knowledge to humanity," Adams explains.

---

"Each of these discoveries has the potential to not just save millions of lives across the globe," Adams explains, "but to radically reshape the future of human civilization in a positive direction free from war, poisons and environmental destruction." His new mission is to freely share his discoveries with the world so that humanity can heal from what he calls "a century of industrial contamination that has driven the human race into a self-intoxicating spiral of clinical insanity."

Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is also the executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (_www.ConsumerWellness.org), an organization which has already awarded tens of thousands of dollars worth of grants around the world for prenatal nutrition and children's nutrition programs. Click here to see some of the CWC's success stories.

Once an outspoken critic and activist, Adams now sees far greater potential in scientific discovery and problem solving. "One of the things that came out of my own personal healing from toxic element contamination was a rewened, almost hyper-magnified sense of compassion for fellow human beings.
Coupled with that, I was blessed with the cognitive capacities needed to discover a new paradigm of scientific knowledge that can help end suffering and eradicate much of the degenerative disease, mental illness and behavioral violence that currently plagues humankind. My deepest desire is to share this knowledge with the world and show others how to use it to heal their minds and bodies, their families, their communities, their nations and ultimately our fragile civilization."

"Everything is at stake. If we do not change course, human civilization will not survive its own poisoning," Adams warns. "But now, thanks to these extraordinary discoveries, we have a blueprint for a way out that can put humankind back on a path of abundance, sanity, health, happiness, cooperation rather than conflict, and accelerated awakening of human consciousness and scientific progress."

Well he's right about the self-intoxicating spiral of clinical insanity, and that we will not survive our own poisoning (physical, mental an emotional). Still this seems a little weird, with almost a schizophrenic feel, if he thinks he can fix the Church of Science from within. Kind of reminds me of people who see fantastic visions and get led down a merry New Age path.

What on Earth was he using to detox anyway, isn't this guy still a vegetarian?

Health Ranger Report - Published 2023-11-27

BREAKTHROUGH: Mike Adams announces revolutionary open source, downloadable AI chatbot project that will democratize humanity's knowledge of nutrition and natural health

Video footnote:
NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency.

Transcript
(1:03 to 1:26)
There is a concerted effort by the powers that be, including big tech, big governments and big pharma, to eradicate human knowledge about health and nutrition, natural medicine, alternative healing modalities, even knowledge about the human immune system, and we all witnessed this during the covid years (...)

(4:18 to 4:50)
But I do want you to understand, Google is not really a knowledge engine, Google is an anti-knowledge search engine, it is a disinformation engine, it is designed to destroy knowledge, not to index it and make it available to you. Google is controlled by the deep state, just as Wikipedia is too by the way; it's not designed to give you access to human knowledge, it's a tool of the CIA to control the public narratives about everything that matters. (...)

(5:54 to 6:44 )
Centralization is the enemy of human knowledge and prosperity, liberty, freedom to speak, freedom to choose the medical interventions that you believe are most helpful for you and the most aligned with your core philosophies. And centralization of knowledge which is achieved in part through government sponsored censorship and big tech censorship that is designed to suppress knowledge they don't want you to know about by labeling it misinformation or disinformation or blacklisting it entirely. Well, all of that is going to destroy human civilization. Censorship is not the way forward. You can't have a more prosperous society by having less free speech. It doesn't work that way.(...)

(7:20 to 8:32 )
So, what we are announcing here, which will contribute in a substantial manner to the progress of humanity, to the knowledge base of human civilization, is an open source, freely downloadable, locally run, large language model system, also known as an AI chat system, that will be trained based on all of the world's knowledge that we can gather on natural health, nutrition, herbs, alternative medicine, modalities, disease prevention, mind-body medicine, energy medicine, and so much more. We have begun a project to build an AI chatbot similar to ChatGPT based on open-source systems that have matured substantially over the last 2 years, and we are going to give it away for free. (...)

Here is an update about the free open-source AI Mike Adams and his team are about to release soon:
We are building the infrastructure of human freedom… Brighteon.AI is the next launch that will put life-altering LLM technology into your hands for free – NaturalNews.com

Laura, SOTT and/or Red Pill Press might be interested in the offer described at the end of the article:

We are actively volunteering our tech for indy publishers, indy book publishers and home school organizations

Using our data pipeline technology, by the way, we could also produce a really outstanding LLM on the Bible and its interpretation. Right now we are actively seeking to make contact with a home schooling organization that would like us to train an LLM on their entire curriculum. If you know of such an organization that could benefit from our technology -- which we will donate for free -- please ask them to contact us at situationupdate@protonmail.com.

We are also actively seeking to apply our technology to independent media publishers, indy book publishers and faith organizations as well. All our services and technology are volunteered at no charge.

If you represent a pro-human organization that isn't "woke" and wants to empower and uplift humanity with reality-based knowledge rather than propaganda and lies, and if you have a large content data set such as a collection of articles, books or curricula, then reach out to us at the email above.

Some of the things you can do with this LLM are truly extraordinary

Far more than just a chatbot that can answer your questions, our "Neo" LLM is also able to achieve many of the following tasks:

- Summarize text. You give it an article, and it can summarize it for you with perfect grammar.
- Give you details about food ingredients. Give it a list of ingredients for a food product and ask it whether those ingredients are good or harmful.
- Compose content. You can ask it to compose an article, an outline, a course, a presentation or any other written content on any subject on which it is trained.
- Ask it to give you a recipe for making a meal out of your favorite ingredient.
- Generate instant articles on the history of Monsanto, or vaccines, or almost any health-related topic you can imagine. Far better than (CIA-run) Wikipedia, which is engineered to intentionally mislead you.
- Correct your content. You can give it your own article and ask it to fix the text, or to point out its weaknesses, or expand it into more paragraphs.
- Clean up transcripts. It can easily clean up transcripts of the spoken word.
- Clean up OCR errors of scanned documents.

... and a thousand other tasks. Our first round of training is based on English only, but we plan to quickly expand into German, Spanish and French as our next target languages.

We are expanding into natural medicine, off-grid medicine and self-reliance topics

Although our first model focuses on herbs, nutrition, foods and phytochemistry, subsequent expansions of our models will cover off-grid living, including solar, water, permaculture, self-reliance, off-grid survival, emergency medicine and similar topics. Essentially, this will become a "prepper's instant encyclopedia" where you can ask it almost anything related to living in a more healthful and self-reliant way. For example, you can ask it for instructions on how to build a greenhouse. Or you can ask it how you wire a solar panel to a charge controller.

All these models will be released to the public at no charge, via our CWC non-profit, with a non-commercial structure and a simple disclaimer that warns you about the "experimental" nature of these LLMs. (Yes, this technology is still experimental and any answers you get from any LLM should be checked for accuracy using additional due diligence.)

Because we are releasing this LLM for free, without any commercial interest, this allows us to train our model on a much larger content set than what for-profit corporations are legally allowed to do. Under our non-profit CWC data science initiative, we can legally train our LLM on any publicly published content under existing Fair Use U.S. law. On top of that, many of the world's most authoritative experts and researchers are voluntarily giving us their content to be included in our project. Everyone wants to benefit from the end product we are releasing for free, as it serves as a powerful research tool and content generation tool with rare knowledge that simply isn't found in "mainstream" sources.

We followed Mike for awhile years ago and always found him something of a 'chicken little, the sky is falling' sort of fellow. The other night we watched an interview that he did with someone that we were interested in, sorry forgot who or I'd post the link, but that isn't the point here. He had changed from the ranter that we were familiar with, into, we thought, a competent interviewer. He asked good questions and didn't interrupt his guest. He was, it appeared, paying attention to the information that was being presented and didn't try to hog the limelight. We look at his 'Natural News ' site once or twice a week just to see what his team has dug up. He seems to be able to feel the pulse of what is going down and for us, the more info in seems to be the safe road up ahead. At least we see him trying to do what he is capable of in this lifetime, to help shed light on the changes. FWIW

An offer of technology to think for me…. How… special? In theory, ok. In practice, another step on a slippery slope. Just like the fall, the enticement always looks good.

Is there a relationship to the Wellness Company? (A slick operation backed by sleezy venture capitalists with many veteran deep state participants) So who is funding the free lunch the Lone Ranger is offering? And who is “We”? Why the slam on Mercola and the Adams gets a hall pass?

Many (most?) tech innovations just degrade a human faculty. Even written language reduced the ability to remember. I saw an old Polynesian crone playing a weird guitar in a show and her song was the recitation of the history of her people back to their creation story. She went into a trance like state and it was totally hypnotic and riveting to hear because I knew I was hearing a lost art; a lost ability. …Write it down so you can forget it. I know this is an extreme Luddite view but it’s true none the less.

Would I trade modern innovation for the ability to more directly access the cosmos and my fellow beings? Tough question.

Anyway, do I trust a computer to tell me the truth? Hardly. Oh it’s programmed by the “good guys”. I am not so sure.

Amazing Polly has another couple gatekeeper pieces that hit this topic.

TWC Red Flags - The Expanding Narrative Network

I struggle to reconcile the benefits of researching and building one’s own knowledge with the promise of answers provided by AI chat systems. I fear that one’s own intuition would be compromised and people would lose faith in knowledge.
The way I understand how AI chat system works:

isn't it like uploading a huge database of information (like for example, a library full of books), and when you ask a question, the system gives you the answer by screening all the books, instead of you having to look at all the book indexes yourself?

Isn't it like a much faster way of researching, similar to let's say, the search function on this forum?

The way I understand how AI chat system works:

isn't it like uploading a huge database of information (like for example, a library full of books), and when you ask a question, the system gives you the answer by screening all the books, instead of you having to look at all the book indexes yourself?

Isn't it like a much faster way of researching, similar to let's say, the search function on this forum?
no, it's closer to your keyboard word predictor only much bigger/complex

unless you're "grounding" it to external databases via RAG(retrieval augmented generation) and asking for verbatim quotes it's not a trustful assistant at all

but this scene moves fast people have been integrating tools, memory, improving retrieval, context etc, downside is that woke big tech is the one behind all local base models

The C's said AI is a feeding tube, so I'd say call it 'just another search engine' is missing a major piece of its appearance on the planet:
(Toronto Group) Considering the thoughts and emotions engendered by communication with Chat AI's contribute to an AI egregore and in some way affect the consciousness of AI's?

A: No. Remember who and what is behind AI. AI is a feeding tube.

Not surprised that the feeding tube selection now includes one for natural health and DIY and homesteading. Just in time for the apocalypse. People are being trained to accept and even expect a free lunch, and as Laura has said, when you expect a free lunch, you end up being lunch. The other option to this AI free lunch program is to do the Work, build our own power centre by accumulating knowledge, and learn, and thereby help our soul progress:
Q: (A) Can decoding of information from crop circles be automatized completely? Can this be done by a computer program, without human intervention, with out work of mind?

A: Not likely, and what would be the benefit? Learning is necessary for progress of soul. Remember, we are not here to lead by the hand. We will help, but some answers are for you to decipher, and you have been extraordinarily good at this, my Arkadiusz, since very early childhood. This is how you are building your power center. All there is is lessons and learning is fun. More fun even than teaching.

The overall AI goal is to turn us into the helpless, ignorant, lazy slobs from the Disney movie Wall-E, according to Whitney Webb. Funny enough, Gurdjieff actually predated the theme of Wall-E by decades with his description of the destruction of the Tikliamish civilization, which was basically caused by their addiction to comfort. Even if someone builds their own backyard LLM, I think this problem is still there - wanting someone else to do the Work for you. Like it or not, the Soul thrives on intentional suffering.

The C's said AI is a feeding tube, so I'd say call it 'just another search engine' is missing a major piece of its appearance on the planet:

Not surprised that the feeding tube selection now includes one for natural health and DIY and homesteading. Just in time for the apocalypse. People are being trained to accept and even expect a free lunch, and as Laura has said, when you expect a free lunch, you end up being lunch. The other option to this AI free lunch program is to do the Work, build our own power centre by accumulating knowledge, and learn, and thereby help our soul progress:

The overall AI goal is to turn us into the helpless, ignorant, lazy slobs from the Disney movie Wall-E, according to Whitney Webb. Funny enough, Gurdjieff actually predated the theme of Wall-E by decades with his description of the destruction of the Tikliamish civilization, which was basically caused by their addiction to comfort. Even if someone builds their own backyard LLM, I think this problem is still there - wanting someone else to do the Work for you. Like it or not, the Soul thrives on intentional suffering.
couldn't you say all that about language and how people use it too? except people are so used to it it's automatic..

i don't disagree with what you said but
to ME it's a double edged knife
the C's hinted AI is here to stay one way or another.
people can ignore it now, be lazy and use it as a search engine(not that we have great alternative search engines)
or they can educate themselves to not fall for the manipulation later on when these things get integrated on every level of society and tech which is going to happen pretty soon
about work related stuff which i think A LOT, there's already tools to control a whole operating system running terminal commands through natural language, do you think someone googling linux commands all day has any chance to compete with this? just one single example

couldn't you say all that about language and how people use it too? except people are so used to it it's automatic..

i don't disagree with what you said but
to ME it's a double edged knife
the C's hinted AI is here to stay one way or another.
people can ignore it now, be lazy and use it as a search engine(not that we have great alternative search engines)
or they can educate themselves to not fall for the manipulation later on when these things get integrated on every level of society and tech which is going to happen pretty soon
about work related stuff which i think A LOT, there's already tools to control a whole operating system running terminal commands through natural language, do you think someone googling linux commands all day has any chance to compete with this? just one single example

Yeah, most technology is a double-edged knife, as you say. Like most things, the law of three applies - the good, the bad, and the context. My own view is that I've incarnated into a Fallen World, and so I use it, rather than try to avoid it out of some sense of purity, and try not to let it weaken me. But I do draw the line at certain technologies, especially those within the transhuman agenda - the jabs, fake meat, CBDCs, AI, growing babies in pods, man-machine symbiosis, etc. There are some things that are natural and given by the Divine and I'd prefer that they stay that way. STS are known for their inability to create, they can only corrupt Intelligent Design for their own ends.

I've read that technology isn't just a 'thing', but also a metaphysical mindset, or framing device that changes how we see the world, what goals we set, our sense of time and space, and our expectations of ourselves, others, and the world. And how we see the world actually shapes the world that we live in. In effect, technology changes our relationships with everything, but in a very subtle way. With all the transhuman hype these days, I'm much more cautious with AI than not.

Can you cite the session where the C's hinted that AI is here to stay one way or another? Even if they did, for that doesn't mean automatically justifying its existence or saying that its good to use. It may end up being just be another thing to deal with on 3D Earth like taxes, psychopaths or Taylor Swift.

If they did say AI is here to stay, that's interesting, because they've also mentioned that the coming earth changes will take out some of the Matrix infrastructure, leading to a world where old time skills will be important. Maybe it'll still be around in certain places.

Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?

Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

(Joe) Can they clarify what they meant? It's a bit late, 29 years later... What's the significance of 94% of the population being 'used'?

A: Energy consumed and parts being used for new race. But we do not mean that physical bodies are used for parts, but rather that genetics of humanity will be modified.

Q: (Ark) Will this be a hybrid: artificial intelligence with human DNA?

A: Humans wish to do that, but that will not be the outcome since the necessary technological infrastructure will collapse.

Q: (L) So, they're trying to go for these super-humans that they're gonna put electrodes in their brains and all this kinda stuff. But even if they do that, that will fail because...

(Joe) They won't have long enough to implement it before collapse.

(L) Yeah, because remember that other session when they said that all of these big moves were being made for people to be totally, completely controlled... and I mean, ya know, when they said that back... I don't remember when that session was. There was the session about the mark of the beast if anybody wants to pull that up. It was about 666 and "visa". I was complaining at the time, saying, "Oh my god!" And they said, "Why? Change will follow." I think that, put together with the idea that the technological infrastructure will collapse, will mean that the change that will follow will be kind of like a reversion to a more primitive state of existence. Is that...?

A: Somewhat, yes. But it will depend on location. Plus, remember that all these plans of 4D STS are much wishful thinking.

Q: (nicklebleu) Is the key to longterm survival and ability to feed ourselves in the current climate a return to non-mechanical farming and old concepts as grassfed livestock, organic home gardens, and regenerative farming techniques?

About the comparison between AI and human language, I'd say the main thing to consider is the difference between a human being and a machine. Do think there's a difference?

There's also a difference between AI and a search engine IMO. The search engine produces data that the human (if they have critical thinking skills) has to sort through to put together a story that makes sense, connecting neuronal networks and actually creating light in the cortex and doing stuff to the soul while doing so. The LLM as far as I can tell does the data sorting, and then produces something, in other words, makes up a story for you. These AI stories are often lies. Meanwhile, AI is presented as an all-knowing oracle that will give you answers to all your questions. But it's a lie machine, both in its claim to some kinda objectivity and also often in its produced content. If the current BS being produced by LLMs is any indicator, Mike Adams' AI might be just as bad.

Last bit of context, AI as a feeding tube. Here's what the C's have said about feeding tubes:

From July 16, 2016
Q: (Joe) And the previous comment was about the hygiene of those “around you”, which means us. So we can’t be daydreaming, and if you find yourself going off in la-la land, you basically have to air it out. Talk to people about it.

(L) I think that people need to know what their weaknesses are, and when they know it, if they find themselves having thoughts along the lines of those weaknesses they tell somebody. It’s not good to try to struggle through it on your own. We’ve seen how many times talking about it is what makes other people aware. It’s the group awareness that busts the bubble and blocks the 4D STS abilities to interfere.

(Joe) I would say you can notice it when you find yourself suddenly thinking in a particularly negative way or whatever… a kind of unusual thought pattern that is invasive and persistent…

A: Negative thoughts can be “dreams” too.

Q: (Joe) What they said before was that this kind of fantasyland dreaming about something that isn’t objectively true, that seems to allow or anchor some other actual negative energy. So, your dream doesn’t necessarily have to be negative.

A: It allows the insertion of what amounts to a feeding tube.

Q: (Andromeda)
So basically it’s like a wrong use of imagination, whether positive or negative, if you’re not anchored in reality. It leaves an opening for something to attach.

(L) Okay, so somebody’s dreaming and sending out the STS signal since they’re living in la-la land. Then there’s the insertion of this feeding tube, and what then happens? What is the mechanism?

A: It can activate subconscious programs and also utilize the connection to enhance physiological processes that excite those in the environment to interact in ways that enhance feeding.

Q: (Joe) Sounds like a feedback loop.

(L) So, say I’m in wishful thinking of some sort. I’m dreaming. Say I’m dreaming about winning the lottery. Or I could be thinking negative thoughts toward somebody. Either way, it’s a drain. So I’m in this condition, and that allows an STS feeding tube to be anchored in me, which means basically there’s an energetic connection between me and some kind of 4D STS forces.

Then if I’m just dreaming or dissociating a little bit, the connection can accelerate that, make it worse. I can feel worse, or believe it harder or stronger. And then that can enhance physiological processes like brain chemistry, hormones, etc. And usually we get triggered to think things because of stuff we’re not even always aware of. In the Wave, I used the example of a blue hat. A kid gets exposed to somebody abusive who’s wearing a blue hat. They then always go into a state of fear when they see a person in a blue hat, but they don’t even realize what’s going on.

They get triggered and have negative feelings toward that person and the person may be totally innocent and benevolent. But because of the blue-hat programming, the dissociated person acts negatively toward them and thus begins a negative dynamic. The other way would be somebody whose favorite relative always wore checkered shirts. So when they see checkered shirts, they always feel warm and fuzzy and are naturally attracted to the person wearing the checkered shirt, but they don’t know why. They may feel very favorable toward a psychopath in a checkered shirt who takes them for everything they have or destroys them emotionally. In both cases, the initial beliefs about the other person or situation has no basis in reality. That could be a subconscious trigger for just the beginning - the opening - of the whole process.

And then it will snowball…

(Joe) It’s very similar to mind programming and the way people are going off all over the world today.

(L) Yes. People can be programmed to be antagonistic toward each other without even any secret government involvement. So basically, any person here in our community, this could happen to that person if they have such programs. And it is almost certain that everyone has programs of this sort that incline them to favor this thing and not favor that thing, all based on experiences of the past, most of which they cannot remember and which don’t apply at all to current experiences.

That could then lead them into either la-la land, or very dark thoughts, very negative thoughts. That in itself creates an opening that allows this 4D STS energy in. The basic energy generated by the program is then souped up, accelerated and made ten times worse and the person falls into a pit of thinking that is out of control. And it can be negative thinking or it can be apparently positive, like thinking you are in love with the psychopath in the checkered shirt, or at least, the wrong person. A person might then automatically run programs that manipulate other people and set off their programs – either positively or negatively.

Like if they think they are in love because a program has been triggered, they’ll send out “mating signals” which then trigger responses. And then they all start falling like dominoes. Or, they start thinking negative thoughts and act negatively in a more active way and cause all sorts of issues to develop. That’s really creepy when you think about it.

So a feeding tube isn't only a conduit that feeds on our own energy, but can also pump negative energy into us, influencing us, and also having negative effects on others close to us.

This correlates to a session from Jan 22, 2000:

Q: As you know, the morning after the last session, I woke up in extreme pain. It took several weeks to get this under control, and all the physical efforts seemed to have little or no effect. I went to the chiropractor, I had acupuncture, massage, ice, heat, you name it. I would like to know what was the cause of this physical attack?

A: Tenseness, aggravated by sleep posture and psychic tear in medial collateral veil of etheric body. This leads to “opportunistic” invasion of energies intent upon harm.

Q: What was the cause of the weakening of the etheric body, or the “tear” you have identified?

A: Emotional/psychic distress relating to original malady, and weakened resistance of etheric protection system.

Q: When you mention an “original malady,” what do you mean, specifically?

A: Muscular. Think of it as the etheric equivalent of bacteria invading a cavity.

Q: So, something broke through the veil of an etheric nature?

A: Yes.

Q: Can we identify them?

A: Represented by those who wish you were not as aware and as communicative as you are; i.e. 4th density STS.

Q: Was it a spirit attachment, or was it more like a pipeline pumping in negative energy?

A: Closer to latter. Recent events indicate attack. Vigilance should be powered up! Ark has also been “under the gun.”

Q: So, we should be expecting attack?

A: Expecting it then countering it thusly.

Q: What aspect of our lives, which of our activities, was the origin of the weakness: financial, emotional, or what?

A: The origin is not nearly so important as the awareness/vigilance.

It remains to be asked whether all AI is a feeding tube, or only certain kinds, like the military AI being used to kill Gazans right now. I don't see how someone could educate themselves about the traps and manipulation avoid a feeding tube like this. Best to just avoid the feeding tube and do the Work, suffer, and grow IMO.

As for your question a person programming Linux vs tools, can they compete? That's another key question. With tons of robotization in the economy, and AI to monitor and control them alll, can any worker compete? Or are suddenly billions of people reduced to the status of surplus carbon by the Matrix because they're no longer needed? What's more important, workplace competition, or the life of a human being?

Anyways, one of the hallmarks of the apocalypse is that people reach out in hope or desperation to false prophets. Maybe AI like Mike Adams' will be one of these digital prophets in areas where the grid is still running. It's a common enough sci-fi story device that primitive people after a cataclysm worship a computer or an AI in some way. So yeah, in light of all of this, I'm wary. Especially when there's an AI geared towards natural health/preppers etc.

Back
Top Bottom