mirror gazing or time mirrors

Time Mirrors: Experiments at the North Pole..
APRIL 1 2023

@Keit discusses Nikolai Kozyrev a little here, and @Arwenn more here (2016).

Much of this video looks into the findings of the book Cosmic Consciousness of Humanity problems of a new cosmology, with the findings from those entering the Mirror (Kozrev Mirror) high strangeness indeed. Some observations include those outside the Mirror after, and among the community around the research buildings in high latitudes, Russia. Symbolism dominates, as do UFO's.

Have not found the book.

Greetings wodasi! :flowers:

Searching for information on what a psychomantium is, I found a thread from 2011, where Laura posted a video about Kozyrev Mirrors and subsequently a very interesting discussion was generated.

The quick conclusion I get from all this is: it is NOT a good idea to experiment with mirrors!:shock: Mainly, I think you have to have a predominantly STO internal setup and be clear about the goal to get to use this type of device.

It is important to ask yourself: Why would I want to use a mirror? To satisfy my own curiosity? For the experience itself? In my opinion, it's a bad sign...

I'll post some of the comments from the discussion in that thread (which I can't find now, but good thing I saved the comments in a document):umm: and snippets from sessions that may be relevant.

For some time now I have had this whole issue of mirrors, fractals, proteins, electrons, protons, stars and planets, etc... in my head.

I have had to look up, for example, what is a spin, fermions, bosons, torsion field, etc... to understand what they are talking about in the sessions and, amazingly, a world of information opened up to me, so to speak, unknown and fascinating. I have been watching many videos and lectures to introduce me to this quantum stuff.:wow:

This is the video I watched with Spanish subtitles, it is also available with English subtitles. I will transcribe some of the video later:

And here some of the comments from the thread that I can't find now:

Chu said:
I found the comment about the death of this scientist very interesting.Maybe he really was on to something? And what they were saying about Nostradamus having one of those devices, and the elongated skull hypothesis. not bad! What I found a bit annoying is that some of the people they interviewed sounded a bit too new or gullible. But the scientists' comments about the dangers of experimenting with this for evil purposes were really quite interesting. They probably knew a lot more than they actually dared to say. .................
Niena said:
It really is an interesting documentary. thanks
The head thing was really interesting, especially after seeing the various headdresses worn by kings, clergy, etc.
I thought it was interesting too that they mentioned how it could turn to bad purposes. Like they were afraid it could happen, or that they knew it has happened and is happening.
And it is refreshing to see scientists talking about this in a practical way. .....................
SeekinTruth said:

I downloaded the PDF of the book "Cosmic Consciousness of Humanity". Thanks for posting the link, Gawan. I will read it when I have time. I haven't read SOTT in a few days and need to catch up, plus a lot of other things, but I will eventually.
Windmill Knight said:

Yes, Gawan, thanks for finding that link! I also downloaded it and just watched the video (thanks Laura). I find it all very intriguing, and can't resist curiosity..... I think I know what I'll be doing on Christmas Day (Reading, that is). ;)By the way, someone recently posted on the forum a link to a documentary about experimental sessions (can't remember the name). One thing that relates to this is that the 'dead guys' who were 'instructing' the experimenters asked them to place a video camera in front of mirrors that reflected in such a way that the recorded image would be the viewfinder of the camera, thus making a sort of 'infinite loop'. When they did, the video captured all sorts of strange things, including images of what looked like creepy gray aliens!
bngenoh said:

Information Space, fascinating, especially in light of Jacques Vallee's TEDx talk on the physics of information.

"I" believe that the physics of information is more fundamental to reality than the physics of matter/energy, simply because information is what tells matter/energy what to be, how to act, etc.

So all these "breakthroughs" scientists have made in atomic physics, biochemical pathways of physiological processes, etc., in this light can be seen as the neanderthal, playing on the surface of his little sandbox. :D

Whereas the truly great treasures lie much deeper.
I also thought of Vallee's presentation! Information is the stuff of the Universe, perhaps?
.......................... Alejo said:

December 24, 2011
Really interesting.... left me thinking about Ark's theory of Karions, if I understood correctly what he was explaining in the lecture, maybe the mirrors are a device that facilitates access to these particles?
Anyway, wonderful video, although the translation was sometimes a bit off, I really enjoyed it a lot!
Thanks Laura!

Luke#127 .

Fragment of the session comes to my mind
22-06-96:

Q: (L) Using antimatter by creating an EM field, which collapses the gravity wave, allows antimatter to bind with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or travel through this "bending ." In other words, producing an EM field that results in a kind of antimatter attraction, IS the bending of space/time? Is it?

A: Yes.

Q: (V) If there are no personal portals for a person, or portals for groups of people?

A: Portal is where you want it to be. With the right technology you can create a portal wherever you want it to be. There are unlimited options.
----------
Mirrors as EM field creator. The symbols used in the experiment send information and get a "response". People with unusual experiences seem to connect with themselves in the "future". Perhaps at the beginning of the movie, this phenomenon in the sky was a 4D spill. Earth's information field = 4D?
psyche said:
There are other videos, but they seem fragmented. I wonder if the Russian versions are more complete or are just fragments here and there. For example, this one:
Where Alexander Vasilevich is discussing Kozyrev's telescope experiment, only no background is given on it. From what I understand, Kozyrev calculated the supposed location of a star, where it should be in the future or where it was in the past according to its trajectory. He then directed his telescope to the "past", the "present" and the "future", and in all cases he was able to receive a signal.
I found some more background for the telescope experiment (in bold, the rest of the text reads as Greek to me):
_Theoretical Basics of Experimental Phenomena.
Theoretical Foundations of Experimental Phenomena by Yu.V.Nachalov
In the course of the last decades, dozens of unexplained microscopic and macroscopic effects have been revealed and investigated in natural sciences and especially in physics and biology. It should be emphasized that a large part of these phenomena were demonstrated by objects having spin or angular momentum.

In the 1940s, the Soviet astrophysicist NAKozyrev proposed that the rotation of stars was related to their energy production. According to the theory developed by NAKozyrev, time and rotation are closely interconnected. To verify his theory, NAKozyrev conducted a series of experiments with rotating gyroscopes.

The goal of these experiments was to measure the forces that arose as the gyroscope rotated. NAKozyrev detected that the weight of the spinning gyroscope changes slightly depending on the angular velocity and direction of rotation. The effect he discovered was not large, but the nature of the forces arising could not be explained by existing theories. NAKozyrev explained that the observed effect is the manifestation of some "physical properties of time" [2,3].

In the 1970s, to verify NAKozyrev's theory, a member of the Belarusian Academy of Sciences, Professor AIVeinik, conducted an important research on gyroscopes and gyroscopic systems. The effect discovered earlier by NAKozyrev was fully confirmed.

Several researchers in many countries (e.g., [5-7]) have repeatedly made observations of gyroscope weight variations. Almost in all cases the observed effects were interpreted as the manifestation of antigravitation. In 1989, H.Hayasaka and S.Takeuchi performed a series of experiments in which the fall time of a spinning gyroscope in free fall was measured.

They found that the fall time varied with angular velocity and direction of rotation. H.Hayasaka and S.Takeuchi have attempted to explain the effect of antigravitation as the manifestation of the torsion fields generated by the spinning gyroscope [6].

It should be noted that there are also known reports that the weight of a spinning gyroscope does not change. Analysis of these reports shows that the experimenters have simply not met the conditions required to achieve the expected effect.

NAKozyrev, AIVeinik, and other researchers who observed the weight change repeatedly emphasized that the rotation must be nonstationary. For example, NAKozyrev and AIVeinik used special vibrations, and H.Hayasaka experimented with moving (falling) gyroscopes.

From the mid-1950s to the late 1970s, Professor NAKozyrev (with VVNasonov) made astronomical observations using a receiver system of a new type.

When the telescope was directed to a certain star, the detector (designed by NAKozyrev and VVNasonov) placed inside the telescope registered the incoming signal even if the main mirror of the telescope was shielded by metal screens. This fact indicated that the electromagnetic waves (light) had some component that could not be shielded by metal screens.

When the telescope was directed not to the visible position but to the true position of a star, the detector recorded an incoming signal that was much stronger. The recording of the true positions of different stars could be interpreted only as the recording of stellar radiation that had velocities billions of times greater than the speed of light. NAKozyrev also discovered that the detector recorded an incoming signal when the telescope was directed to a position symmetric to the visible position of a star relative to its actual position. This fact was interpreted as a detection of the future positions of stars [8] .

Despite the apparent diversity, all the experiments considered above have some similarity: all the above effects are demonstrated by objects with spin or angular momentum. AIVeinik fabricated dozens of types of generators based on spinning masses.

These generators could change their weight (very slightly. If a mass ~1 kg rotates with angular velocity ~ 20,000 rpm then the "internal force" ~30*10 -5 N.), and their "chronal" fields could affect practically all physical and biological objects and could not be shielded by "usual" screens [4].

It is also useful to note VMYurovitsky's patented generators that are based on spinning magnets. virtual machine Yurovitsky was the first to point out that many phenomena could be explained as a result of the manifestation of long-range fields generated by spin or angular momentum density.

VVBobyr and many others developed later generators based on mechanical rotating magnets. As a result of a series of experiments conducted at the Materials Research Institute ("Institut problem materialovedeniya" in Russian) (Kiev, Ukraine) it was established that the emanation produced by this type of generator is capable of changing the internal structure of any substance (its spin structure).

It was also established that "sensitives" ("psychics") can achieve an identical change of the structure of various substances and could not be achieved by using other known technologies. The emanations from the developed generators were interpreted as torsion radiation [19].

In another series of experiments conducted at the Materials Research Institute, the influence of torsion radiation on various photographs was investigated. It was established that by using this method it is possible to transmit information from one point in space to another [20].
(Probably, the first researchers to apply this method were Albert Abrams, Curtis Upton, William Knuth and George De La Warr).

Experimental research carried out at the Materials Research Institute and other scientific organizations was conducted by the Center for Unconventional Research Technologies under the State Committee for Science and Technology of the USSR. These investigations were based on the so-called "Physical Vacuum Theory" developed by the Russian physicist GIShipov.

From Shipov's vacuum equations, all known fundamental physical equations (Einstein, Young-Mills, Heisenberg, etc.) can be derived in fully geometrized form. GIShipov showed that, in addition to the two known long-range physical fields, the electromagnetic and the gravitational, there exists a third long-range field that possesses significantly richer properties: the vacuum field.
significantly richer properties: the torsion field. The torsion field is an extremely unusual entity.

First, the upper limit of the velocity of torsion waves is estimated to be no less than 10E9 c, where c is the speed of light. Second, torsion fields can propagate in a region of space that is not bounded by the light cone. That means that torsion fields can propagate not only in the future but also in the past.

Third, torsion fields transmit information without transmitting energy.

Torsion fields are generated by spin (considering classical spin [22,23]) or angular momentum. There are both right-handed and left-handed torsion fields (depending on the spin orientation). Since all substances (except amorphous materials) have their own stereochemistry that determines not only the location of atoms in molecules, but also their mutual spin orientation, then the superposition of the torsion fields generated by the atomic and nuclear spins of each molecule determines the torsion field strength in the space surrounding each molecule.

The superposition of all these torsion fields determines the intensity and spatial configuration of the torsion field characteristic of that substance. Thus, each substance possesses its own characteristic torsion field.

The structure of the torsion field of each object can change under the influence of an external torsion field. As a result of such influence, the new configuration of the torsion field will be fixed as a metastable state (as a polarized state) and will remain intact even after the source of the external torsion field moves to another area of space.

Therefore, torsion fields of a certain spatial configuration can be "recorded" in any physical or biological object.
Since each permanent magnet possesses not only oriented magnetic moments but also a classical spin orientation, then each permanent magnet possesses its own torsion field. (This fact was first discovered experimentally by AIVeinik).

Understanding this important property of magnetic fields allows us to understand a variety of phenomena, for example, the phenomenon known as "magnetization of water".

The following fundamentally important fact should be emphasized. In the framework of the theory of electro-torsion interactions, it is shown that if electrostatic or electromagnetic fields exist in some region of space, then torsion fields always exist in that region of space. There are no electrostatic or electromagnetic fields without a torsion component.

At the strict level this is shown in GIShipov [24]. Strong torsion fields are generated by high electric potentials and by devices with organized circular or spiral electromagnetic processes. (Probably, the first researcher to investigate torsion fields of this type of generators was Nikola Tesla. In Russia, similar results were obtained by SVAvramenko and others).

Torsion fields can be generated as a result of distortion of the geometry of the physical vacuum. Each object with a certain surface geometry will simultaneously generate left and right torsion fields of a certain configuration depending on the geometry of the object. This fact can be detected by various types of physical, chemical and biological indicators.

Numerous researchers repeatedly observed this type of torsion field manifestation: AIVeinik, Yu.V.Tszyan Kanchzhen, AABeridze-Stakhovsky, VSGrebennikov, IMShakhparonov and many others in Russia and several researchers in other countries [25-31].

Subsequently, the AE group conducted an experimental investigation of torsion fields generated by objects with different surface geometry.

The extremely unusual properties and possibilities demonstrated by torsion field generators allowed the development of new approaches to the interpretation of various phenomena, including ESP and PK.

From the late 1980s to the late 1990s, significant experimental investigations were carried out that confirmed the theoretical predictions. It was established that torsion generators allow us not only to replicate all the "phenomena" demonstrated by so-called "psychics", but they can also demonstrate effects that were never demonstrated by any "psychic".

Yu.V.Nachalov
aragorn
A more readable version of the successful study in Sweden, this is a Google translation:
_http://translate.google.com/transla...eddelanden/chalmersforskareskaparljusurvakuum .5.794d6c4e1339fee7cc58000470.html

Chalmers researchers create light from vacuum.
Press Release

Chalmers University of Technology

Chalmers researchers have succeeded in creating light from a vacuum, a milestone in quantum mechanics that physicists have been waiting for more than 40 years.

The findings are published in the journal Nature. In a groundbreaking experiment, the researchers captured some of the photons that constantly appear and disappear in the vacuum.

The experiment is based on one of the strangest, but one of the most important, principles of quantum mechanics: the vacuum is not really rarefied air. In fact, a vacuum filled with different particles that constantly oscillate between being and non-being.

They arise, exist for a brief moment and then disappear again. Because their existence is so fleeting, they are generally called virtual particles.

Chalmers researcher Christopher Wilson and his collaborators have succeeded in making photons leave their virtual state and become real photons, i.e., measurable light.

In 1970, physicist Moore predicted that this should be done in virtual photons that would bounce off a mirror moving at nearly the speed of light. This phenomenon, known as the dynamic Casimir effect, is now being observed for the first time, in an ingenious experiment conducted by researchers at Chalmers.

- Because you can't make a mirror move fast enough, we have developed another method to achieve the same effect, says Per Delsing, professor of experimental physics at Chalmers. Instead of varying the physical distance to a mirror, we have varied the electrical distance to an electrical short circuit that acts as a mirror for the microwaves.

"Mirror" is a quantum electronic component called Squid (Superconducting Quantum Interference Device), which is extremely sensitive to magnetic fields.

By changing the direction of the magnetic field billions of times per second, the researchers had to "reflect" to vibrate at up to 25 percent of the speed of light.

- The result was that the photons occurred in pairs in a vacuum, which we were able to measure in the form of microwave radiation, said Per Delsing. We also found that the radiation had exactly the qualities that quantum theory says it will have when photons arise in this way. What happens in the experiment is that the "mirror" transfers some of its kinetic energy to the virtual photons, causing them to materialize.

According to quantum mechanics, there are, as I said, several different types of virtual particles in the vacuum. The reason only photons appear in the experiment is that they have no mass, says Göran Johansson, associate professor of theoretical physics at Chalmers.
- Therefore, relatively little energy to excite them out of their virtual state. In principle, other particles could be created from the vacuum, such as electrons or protons, but it would require much more energy.

The photons that occur in pairs in the experiment are interesting for researchers to examine more closely. Perhaps they could be useful in quantum information research, where, among other things, they are trying to develop quantum computers.

But the main value of the experiment is that it increases our understanding of basic physical concepts, such as vacuum fluctuations, i.e., virtual particles constantly appearing and disappearing in a vacuum.

Vacuum fluctuations are believed to be related to the so-called dark energy that drives the accelerating expansion of the universe.

The discovery of this acceleration was rewarded this year with the Nobel Prize in Physics [Ref 1].

Read the Nature article, "Observation of the dynamic Casimir effect in a superconducting circuit," [Ref 2].
(The article was published online on 11/18/16).

Read more about the research in Nature News [Ref 3].
Caption: Chalmers researchers bounce virtual photons off a "mirror" that vibrates at nearly as fast as the speed of light. The round mirror in the image is a symbol, and it is the quantum electronic component (called Squid) that acts as a mirror. It allows the emergence of real photons (pairs) in a vacuum.

Chalmers conducts research and training in technology, science and architecture, with a sustainable future as an integral vision.

Chalmers is known for its effective innovation environment and has eight areas of international importance: energy, information and communication technology, life sciences, materials, nanoscience and nanotechnology, production, planning and transportation.

For more information, contact: Per Delsing, 031-772 33 17 070-308 83 17, per.delsing @ chalmers.se Goran Johansson, 031-772 32 37 073-060 73 38, göran.L.johansson @ chalmers. consult Christopher Wilson, +1-213-215-8576 (U.S.), chris.wilson @ chalmers.se

Many things caught my attention. The shape of our skull, the symbols that the participants of the experiment received, the visions of the future and of the past, the elongated skulls, etc.... I wonder, to what extent this technology is used for the manipulation of human consciousness?

In the video, one of the researchers said to stop using psychotronic weapons on the population. This researcher left the project and is dedicated to another activity. Another thing that caught my attention is that the experiment was conducted in conjunction with the English and moved to Stonehenge. Do you remember the Stonehenge session? Just in case, here is a fragment:

Session 8 December 1996:

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sings to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.

22/11/1997:
Q: I don't know what will happen here... Oh, John Dee supposedly had a vision of the Angel Uriel who gave him a highly polished black stone which was convex, and into which he gazed to communicate with other realms. This sounds very much like a psychomantium. Okay, these beings would appear on the surface of the stone and reveal all the secrets of the future. This was not an imaginary stone because it now resides in the British Museum. However, he later hooked up with Edward Kelly who was, apparently, a complete con-artist. What kind of beings did Dee and Kelly conjure through their polished stone?

A: Fourth Density.

Q: STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: Was Eugenius Philalethes the nom de plume for Thomas Vaughan?

A: Yes.

Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?

A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.

A: Heavy water.

Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?

A: Wrong "track."

Q: What is the right track?

A: See several answers back.

Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?

A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.

Q: How does one produce this sound?

A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."
Session 19 February 2000:

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]
Well, about Leedkallen I found the following (I just broke the word down into two terms and looked up its meaning):

Leed : Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design.
"It consists of a set of standards on the use of sustainability strategies in buildings of all types. It is based on the incorporation into the project of aspects related to energy efficiency, the use of alternative energies, the improvement of indoor environmental quality, the efficiency of water consumption, the sustainable development of open spaces on the plot and the selection of materials".

From Norwegian skallen is a skull or a "bone box".

Apparently, to be a receiver of "Universal Intention Signals" we have to "adjust" our "sounding board".:umm::shock:

Have not found the book.

OiiPDF.COM

[/COLOR]

Download COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS OF HUMANITY - PROBLEMS OF NEW COSMOGONY (V.P.Kaznacheev,. Л. V. Trofimov. ) PDF​

e1213326159bfffbaaca78f6c6102b7b.webp

TitleCOSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS OF HUMANITY - PROBLEMS OF NEW COSMOGONY (V.P.Kaznacheev,. Л. V. Trofimov. )
Region
FormatPDF
File Size41.2 MB
Total Download93

I have tried to upload twice but the file is too large. You can download it for free here.​

Back
Top Bottom