Morgellons: Controversial disease doctors refuse to treat

Effective Treatment Presented For Morgellon's Disease

crazy croc said:
From what I've gathered on this, it seems most probable that morgellons is the result of a manufactured macro-organism designed using nano technology back in the 80's. It was introduced into the environment as a mechanism to break down sewer sludge. Apparently, this began in the southwestern states and the plug was likely pulled once the critters began infiltrating more than sludge. This is based on early cases being found occuring in waste treatment plant workers in those areas who are aware of the original program.
Hi crazy croc, could you give us some references for this information? Articles, news releases, anything you might have would help. Thanks.

I'll try and retrace some of my steps and post some links. Not tonight however, I'm ready for bed. I've been looking at this for quite some time and I'm not sure if some of the older info is still on the web. The thing about chemtrails is, they're real and they have these same type fibers in them. We are all affected by them, including the gov't guys that are silent on the issue. If they are designed to harm us, then they are also harming the alleged perps. If you look at the evidence regarding morgellons and chemtrails, the clues point to a clean-up program. If that's the case, I hope it works because morgellons is scary stuff. I don't think I could live with having that.

Here is what I've found on subject:

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/morgellons.htm

Reported Positive Treatment for Morgellons

By Daisy Baleen

Posted on Health and Healing@Yahoogroups.com

I have been Morgellons sufferer for over ten years.

Recently, I discovered, quite by accident, something that is literally making it disappear from my BODY.

As I am sure fellow sufferers can relate to, over the years, I have experimented with various "super baths," filling the tub with hot water and putting in things like lemons, baking soda, dish detergent, laundry detergent, alcohol, etc....well, one day about four months ago, I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin so good, and once I finish with the bath, I scrub it off with regular soap and a scrubby thing that is regularly disinfected.

anyway, I left the bathroom for a minute or two and heard a crash that sounded like one of my cats getting into something. When I returned to the bathroom, nothing seemed amiss, so I got undressed and slid into the water for a soak.

Everything seemed normal until the bubbles parted, and I got the sight of a morgellons sufferers' lifetime: those black and grey specks MIGRATING OUT OF MY SKIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN DROVES BY THE HUNDREDS FROM EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MY BODY!!!!!!!!

And even as I saw that, I also noticed several large oblong things "dissolving" in the bottom of the tub. I picked one up, and it was an alfalfa tablet. Then I noticed the bottle on the counter next to the tub was overturned, and about 25 of them had fallen into the water! They were the cause of the migration of all things morgellon out of my skin in a fantastic migration for about an hour! Brown flecks, black specks, fibers, white patches of fibers drifted off the surface of my skin like No Problema, see ya later, something I had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ANY TOHER TOPICAL AGENT.

THE MIGHTY ALFALFA HAS SINCE CONQUERED MORGELLONS IN MY BODY.

The scabs are gone, the fibers are history, the patches of fibers are all taped to a piece of wax paper and about to be sent off to a research lab that has requested them.

I am sending you my testimonial in hopes that other sufferers will at least know some relief from the scourge of the skin.

Dandelion the Flame Point Siamese must be credited with this miraculous discovery. He is only three years old, but he's a hero to his long-suffering Mommy!

I've done a little research on the mighty alfalfa, and apparently it creates an alkaline environment in the body in which things like CANCER and other diseases cannot survive. So, taking it internally can only be a good thing, also; but it's the BATHS that made all the difference in the world for me.

I also tried putting St. Johns Wort in the bath along with it, with even better results. And for some reason, using the Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach also helps facilitate the migration of the specks.

God, I really hope this helps even one person as it has helped me.

It has cleared up my symptoms so completely that I kept forgetting to post this information on the Morgellons websites!!!!

A CRITICAL component in the effectiveness of this treatment is the remark that Daisy made in the beginning of this letter where she says that she added a detergent called Sun with colorsafe BLEACH to the water. It's the BLEACH that caused all of the bubbling effects. Hazel Parcells, who was a wonderful natural healer and lived to the age of 104, recommended using a cup or two of Clorox bleach occasionally in the bath for detoxing, however, Dr Hulda Clark discovered that the Clorox bleach found in supermarkets today is contaminated with traces of wheel bearing grease and other petroleum solvents (which you don't want to absorb through your skin sitting in a hot bath). You can get a much cleaner and safer grade of bleach at Pool Supply Stores. The sell a 12% bleach that comes in a plastic crate containing four, 1 gallon containers. that is usually stamped "NSF" bleach which stands for National Standards Foundation. NSF bleach is free of contaminates.

12% beach is TWICE as strong as store-bought 6% laundry bleach (like Clorox), so you want to dilute the 12% down to 6% by adding an equal volume of water (12% bleach will burn your skin slightly if you touch it with your fingers, so wear heavy rubber gloves whenever you handle it.). After diluting down to 6%, you can add 1 CUP to your bath water and you get a very powerful OXIDIZING action. The alfalfa MAY or may not have contributed to her success, but the BLEACH may have played an important role.

Regulattor said:
A CRITICAL component in the effectiveness of this treatment is the remark that Daisy made in the beginning of this letter where she says that she added a detergent called Sun with colorsafe BLEACH to the water. It's the BLEACH that caused all of the bubbling effects.
From this remark of hers:
I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin so good,
I read that it was not the first time that she was using Sun with colorsafe bleach.
Because she has been a Morgellon’s sufferer for over ten years, she must have used this already without stumbling into the spectacular effect she had that day when the alfalfa tablets fell into the water.

So, I’d conclude that it was the Alfalfa tablets ALONE, or the COMBINATION with the Sun and the colorsafe bleach.

12% beach is TWICE as strong as store-bought 6% laundry bleach (like Clorox), so you want to dilute the 12% down to 6% by adding an equal volume of water (12% bleach will burn your skin slightly if you touch it with your fingers, so wear heavy rubber gloves whenever you handle it.). After diluting down to 6%, you can add 1 CUP to your bath water and you get a very powerful OXIDIZING action. The alfalfa MAY or may not have contributed to her success, but the BLEACH may have played an important role.
To my knowledge there is nothing natural about using bleach. But if it helps, so be it.

When it is said that chlorine gas generated from the bleach is a very good oxidizer people forget that what gets oxidized (say carbohydrates, proteins, or oils) is NOT a reaction with oxygen, but with chlorine. The result is chlorinated carbohydrates, proteins or oils, i.e. molecules wherein the chlorine atom becomes part of the molecule. Such molecules are NOT encountered in nature, except for one, the methylchloride that is produced around mangroves (a way for certain organisms to get rid of excess sodium chloride). When such molecules are than contacted with fluoride IONS, there is a simple substitution between the chlorine and fluorine atom, so that one now ends up with a fluorinated molecule.

Few years ago, a study in Belgium demonstrated an incredibly strong correlation between asthma developed around the age of seven, and frequentation of swimming pools at a younger age, the causative agent being bleach and the resulting chlorine gas. The correlation was that strong that the French speaking part in Belgium closed swimming pools for almost a year. In the Dutch speaking part, however, politicians succeeded to downplay this finding and shoved it under the rug. The result was that they were only closed for a month or so.

As I am allergic (serious hayfever which I can now keep at bay with pycnogenol for almost 100%) and my wife is allergic (to certain trees, and dust mite), I have kept my children out of swimming pools as much as possible (except for the almost obligatory school visits).

For months the news of the alfalfa cure has spread all over the internet.
Gosh, if you read what these people are and have been trying to get rid of this debilitating disease. But not a single second person with Morgellon’s disease has confirmed this magical cure anywhere on the internet. This keeps me sceptical about the alfalfa cure.

The story sounds fake to me. Alfalfa just accidently fell in the bathwater? How convenient. Then the morgellons just left her body in droves all of a sudden? Is that even possible given how embedded it is in the body? Especially in result to something given topically? And the writing style is so much like other fake testimonials, with the frequentyly CAPITALIZED words and the rapid-fire, one-sentence paragraphs, and just the whole structure of it overall.

This is a very interesting subject. I'm rather curious why someone wouldn't try an electrical parasite remover. http:(slashes W's & a dot)paradevices(dot)com/index.html#zapper ? I don't know anything about the product but I recall it being brought up elsewhere and thought to mention it. It comes to mind that as Morgellons is a parasitic disease that perhaps some sort of parasitic remover might be a functional cure if doctors are in denial.

Found this on the net, for consideration?

Dr. James Matthews, MD Endorses NutraSilver as an “Effective Therapy

Check this out:
http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2007/09/18/weird-x-files-skin-disease-treated-as-a-psychological-disorder/

Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection/Morgellons disease

Check this out:
http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2007/09/18/weird-x-files-skin-disease-treated-as-a-psychological-disorder/

Check this out:

Laura said:
Check this out:
I watched some of the youtube and searched to find out who the (x-file) rearcher, Dr. Hildegarde Staninger is and found what appears to her site: http://www.staningerreport.com/welcome.php where one can find her biography and the report she presented to the
National Registry of Environmental Professionals 2007 Annual Conference, September 6, 2007, San Antonio, Texas:
http://www.staningerreport.com/current.php?rid=17

Then there was something I did not understand on the the aftermath page:
Morgellons Research Foundation
Dr. Hildegarde Staniger PH.D Industrial Toxicologist/IH and Doctor of Integrative Medicine

Imagine your body pocked by erupting sores, the sensation of little bugs crawling just below the surface of your flesh, and worst of all, mysterious, hideous looking fibers sprouting from your skin. It may sound like a scene from a science fiction movie, but a growing legion of Americans, sixty thousand of them, now suffer from this condition. Join us as Dr. Hildegarde Staninger fills us in on the terrible affliction known as Morgellons”. Learn how what appear to be nanorobotic “assemblers” replicate from the inside out, from the digestive system to the skin, and how the composition of chemtrail fibers matches that of some of the fibers found on Morgellons sufferers. Are these nanorobots in our food? Can we protect ourselves from them? Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, Ph.D.’s websites:
http://www.morgellons.org/
However Dr. Staninger is not mentioned on this site, nor is she on the board, and nor does what is written there match with what she is saying in her report!?!

thorbiorn

Laura said:
Check this out:
I watched some of the youtube and searched to find out who the (x-file) rearcher, Dr. Hildegarde Staninger is and found what appears to her site: http://www.staningerreport.com/welcome.php where one can find her biography and the report she presented to the
National Registry of Environmental Professionals 2007 Annual Conference, September 6, 2007, San Antonio, Texas:
http://www.staningerreport.com/current.php?rid=17

Then there was something I did not understand on the the aftermath page:
Morgellons Research Foundation
Dr. Hildegarde Staniger PH.D Industrial Toxicologist/IH and Doctor of Integrative Medicine

Imagine your body pocked by erupting sores, the sensation of little bugs crawling just below the surface of your flesh, and worst of all, mysterious, hideous looking fibers sprouting from your skin. It may sound like a scene from a science fiction movie, but a growing legion of Americans, sixty thousand of them, now suffer from this condition. Join us as Dr. Hildegarde Staninger fills us in on the terrible affliction known as Morgellons”. Learn how what appear to be nanorobotic “assemblers” replicate from the inside out, from the digestive system to the skin, and how the composition of chemtrail fibers matches that of some of the fibers found on Morgellons sufferers. Are these nanorobots in our food? Can we protect ourselves from them? Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, Ph.D.’s websites:
http://www.morgellons.org/
However Dr. Staninger is not mentioned on this site, nor is she on the board, and nor does what is written there match with what she is saying in her report!?! But she has done research: http://www.staningerreport.com/research.php and more than some of those, who need more funding and have difficulties finding out, what they do not dare to consider. I can not say who is right, but there is something really bizarre.

thorbiorn

<< even under unbroken skin there were masses of fibres. After extensive tests, scientists including a police forensics team drew a blank as to their origin, despite comparing them to more than 90,000 organic compounds. >>

If true, that's pretty good evidence against psychosis being the cause. Naturally, these patients could be studied as a group to determine commonality of possible causes, but this apparently hasn't been adequately done. The references to chemtrails, GM foods, nanomachines, and industrial pollutants reminds me of how much has come forward in the news recently about the chemicals attendant in plastics: lead and phthalates in particular. California recently banned phthalates in all children's products. All kinds of scary stuff could be used, to produce subtle negative health affects, that has not and may never undergo any kind of serious testing.

Morgellons Disease
New Lab Findings Point To Silicone/Silica
and High Density Polyethlyene Fibers,
Are These Now Being Sprayed On Meats and Vegetables?

_http://www.dldewey.com/morgel.htm

I have no idea on the validity on this source but the part on silicone, silica lab findings made me think of all of the silicone that is in all the mainstream body care products that the masses use. It is in food too. Dimethicone, silicone, dimethicone copyl, cyclopentasiloxane, etc...everyone slathers that stuff daily on their skin and hair. Maybe it is the silicone from body products mixed in with fibers from clothing, other environmental pollution and all the other crappy chemicals the consumers put in their bodies. What a perfect way to poison the masses and weaken their minds. Easier than getting people to go into their doc's office for flu vaccines.

I wonder if that is the source of Morgellon's ? Poisoning the body and working its way out through the surface of the skin as the body tries to rid itself of it?

A bit more on phthalates was posted elsewhere on the forum:

<< "For the first time, researchers have identified an association between pregnant women's exposure to phthalates and adverse effects on genital development in their male children." [...]

"Exposure to phthalates is linked to three childhood allergic diseases: asthma, rhinitis and eczema." >>

I happened to run across this same information elsewhere on the web. I also noted that there is such controversy regarding a plethora of new plastics (contact with food, microwaves, etc.) that a site called plasticsmythbusters.org has been set up to shoot down any speculation that plastics can be dangerous. They refer to claims and allegations as "rumors" and "myths," and take care to inform the public that plastics are safe as can be.

The site, though, is a creation of the American Chemistry Council, which describes itself, "The American Chemistry Council represents the companies that make the products that make modern life possible, while working to protect the environment, public health, and the security of our nation." _http://www.americanchemistry.com/s_acc/sec_about.asp?CID=6&DID=9
This is known in propaganda circles as a "front group." This one is apparently aimed at protecting the profits of a consortium of corporations.

Back
Top Bottom